• Dbns_Finest, PANiC ATTACK3R and Free Aim Jesus like this

Free Aim Jesus
  • Free Aim Jesus

ajbns87

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 days ago

Good bye GTAF events section... :rah:

Some reason they thought that mixing 1 billion car meet spam topics with a tiny amount of quality organised event topics was a good idea.

Atleast my topic was just deleted, and I didn't get banned for making my opinions known there. 

From now on, I will post all event topics in this page.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 3 days ago

How about you find a better way of posting feedback than spamming?

Car meet topics all over the place is not ideal, but neither is a forum with 4 active events that have zero participation. We're trying to find a balance here, and that takes time. If you're going to actively deny posting your own events in there, then you're only part of the problem of it not being used properly.

Events by yourself and AndyGanteks have always been the most organised, don't let it go to waste by being cocky.
  • Free Aim Jesus likes this

Free Aim Jesus
  • Free Aim Jesus

ajbns87

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 days ago

How about you find a better way of posting feedback than spamming?

Car meet topics all over the place is not ideal, but neither is a forum with 4 active events that have zero participation. We're trying to find a balance here, and that takes time. If you're going to actively deny posting your own events in there, then you're only part of the problem of it not being used properly.

Events by yourself and AndyGanteks have always been the most organised, don't let it go to waste by being cocky.

Meeting that balance come maybe achieved through 3 pinned topics.

Car Meets PS4 / PS3

Car Meets XB1 / 360

Car Meets PC

Any tosser posts an impromptu topic, along the lines of.....' CAR MEET NOW ! ' - Get's temp banned for about a week.

I respect it was a bit spammy my deleted post, which suggested deleting them all :p

Multiplayer just isn't as good on GTAOnline though, the game is flawed from match making to exploits and all sorts in between, the competitive circles are more obsessed with Youtube and getting one up on each other than helping to support joint efforts, which events are all about.

Maybe Rockstar will pull their fingers from their assholes and address some of the issues, rather than releasing more shiney cars at ridiculous prices, or maybe they will just remove the T from the next GTA, and called it Grand Auto, because 'theft' is no longer part of the game. f*cking c*nts.

• StayTrue likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago Edited by T0X1C, 2 days ago.

Why does this concern us? When was the last time that there was anything of worth organised by someone who was neither in The Damned nor a friend of ours? We don't need the events section to know when a decent event is going down because chances are one of us is hosting it, it's always a close group of friends anyway. Sucks for the few randoms who would be interested, I guess.

Speaking of events, I'll be hosting a Stunt Race Tour at some point in the not too distant future. Probably September.

Crew League 20?? will take place whenever R* get the finger out and eradicate all the rodents with modded accounts.

• Free Aim Jesus likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users