Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

15,686 replies to this topic
Steffen Habbestad
  • Steffen Habbestad

A good president is a dead president.

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Steffen Habbestad, 2 days ago.

Well, Tox, I guess we'll see how it turns out when/if Rockstar provide actual solid information or when it's actually released. I personally think it will be more to it than just "auto-invite and play".

_____

Thanks for the offer John, but I'll stay with the crew I have now. Don't notice too much lag issues to be honest, even though one lives in Canada and two lives in Australia. Most of the lag is on my end anyway, but that will be fixed fairly soon, so hopefully it will be lag-free for every one of us.

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago Edited by johnwontscore, 2 days ago.

Toxic, not quite. The general consensus is that heists will require investment on the part of the host, so people want reliable team mates and not random dickheads that will f*ck everything up and lose the host's investment. Hence, people are trying to get their crews together and reliability seems key.

Np Pres, good luck.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

Yeah I understand its all a bit formal but I just want to be able to play them at an organised time with an organised crew to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. Plus it really isn't clear how exactly it all works at this point, but most of all pres is just a good dude to run co op sh*t with.

fvxxk
  • fvxxk

GH0$T

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Hey guys I'm back from my destiny hiatus and it's finally that time, heists are around the corner and im looking forward to killing hookers and going back to all the dirty deeds we've been up to back in the day!

Steffen Habbestad
  • Steffen Habbestad

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago

Speaking of co-op, Diesle, do you have Dying Light? You mentioned here on the forums that you were considering to buy it. I played it for three straight days once I bought it, it's a lot of fun. If you have it, we should hit up co-op and play through the campaign or something.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted A day ago

Hey guys; quick question. Who's been using your gang account to PM me?

• Android likes this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

Hey guys I'm back from my destiny hiatus and it's finally that time, heists are around the corner and im looking forward to killing hookers and going back to all the dirty deeds we've been up to back in the day!

We must thin the population, too many hookers in ls.

Speaking of co-op, Diesle, do you have Dying Light? You mentioned here on the forums that you were considering to buy it. I played it for three straight days once I bought it, it's a lot of fun. If you have it, we should hit up co-op and play through the campaign or something.

Im actually on the bog considering going to the store today to get it, haha. Let me just wipe my ass.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted A day ago Edited by T0X1C, A day ago.

I heard something about a PS3 exclusive heist. If someone could link me to that (if true), that'd be great. I'd search for it but I'm lazy.

Hope it's legit, maybe then you guys would visit me.
grampa05.gif
  • Diesleman likes this

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

especially with a skilled team

the Y is recruiting.

Sup Damned?

Just trying to poach some members, dont mind me.

Yeah, I'd love to join your crew! But I have some stipulations:

1. Weekly gay orgies.

2. No free aim. Ever.

3. Everyone in the crew must use the minigun at all times, but only on each other.

4. Make me the leader of the crew.

• T0X1C likes this

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

With 1180 requests, 164 in the recruitment crew and a handful of available places in the main crew, I'm sure we could sling the yardies a few bodies, but you, Cilogy, are on Flemming's reliable player list so you're coming with us to rob stuff despite your sick fantasies.

Toxic, just get a PS4 for God's sake.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Cilogy, A day ago.

nah, not "despite"

"along with"

besides, I've been wanting to get into lazyboy's pants for a while now

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Due to some great performance in the recent Body Bangers tournament, finishing third overall...

Spoiler

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted A day ago

Link you filthy fa**ot. :p

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by Dbns_Finest, 14 hours ago.

*Waits for an invite from somebody to join their heist team*

*Hears crickets chirping and sees tumbleweed roll by*

K

Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleane

Steffen Habbestad
  • Steffen Habbestad

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by Steffen Habbestad, 13 hours ago.

New information about Heists:

https://twitter.com/...513228858187776

http://www.ign.com/a...7f89da54000000a

As usual, IGN got their hands on it first. Lucky bastards. Definitely worth a look.

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago Edited by IndicaBandit, 10 hours ago.

Heists are just around the corner and i will be back on GTA5 more now that their is some motivation...

EDIT: I'm hoping there are some U.S. Members who play late... meaning 11PM EST and later... would love to get some people together to try hiests on that first night... i wll be willing to be the funding person or not, doesnt matter to me, just looking forward to some new content

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago

Why are you making heist crews? :lol: It's just going to be the standard "auto-invite and play with whoever joins," as it is with missions and every other mode in the game. :p

do you think this is going to be the case??? im guessin gyou can choose to start a hiest as the funder, but then how do ppl drop in and drop out of the game?? i was kinda wondering how they are gonna do this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I listen to Nickelback

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 9 hours ago

Heists are just around the corner and i will be back on GTA5 more now that their is some motivation...

EDIT: I'm hoping there are some U.S. Members who play late... meaning 11PM EST and later... would love to get some people together to try hiests on that first night... i wll be willing to be the funding person or not, doesnt matter to me, just looking forward to some new content

What's that in GMT? Most of my friends are active at night on GMT so I'd be forced to stay up if I want to play hists.

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by IndicaBandit, 9 hours ago.

What's that in GMT? Most of my friends are active at night on GMT so I'd be forced to stay up if I want to play hists.

i know that i am 7 hours behind UK time, which means EST would be 5 hours behind UK time... so 11PM EST i believe would be 4AM... however i play till 4AM EST usually, which would be 9AM GMT...

if any of these times are wrong i appologize lol

Edit: and the only reason i know that UK time is 7 hours ahead of me is because of Fifa 15, everything is released in UK times lol

Edit 2: also need to ask, whose nipples are those in your sig?? lol

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I listen to Nickelback

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 8 hours ago

i know that i am 7 hours behind UK time, which means EST would be 5 hours behind UK time... so 11PM EST i believe would be 4AM... however i play till 4AM EST usually, which would be 9AM GMT...

Edit: and the only reason i know that UK time is 7 hours ahead of me is because of Fifa 15, everything is released in UK times lol

Yeah, you're not off. My timezone is +3:00 GMT so it'd be 7 AM GMT. That's usually when I sleep after pulling off all nighters, lol.

I'm going to Malaysia pretty soon and I heard the internet is atrocious there (sub single mbps) so I won't be able to play heists when they come out. :(

And those are the Martian Manhunter's nipples.

MMHUNTER%20-%20C%C3%B3pia.jpg

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

Yeah, you're not off. My timezone is +3:00 GMT so it'd be 7 AM GMT. That's usually when I sleep after pulling off all nighters, lol.

I'm going to Malaysia pretty soon and I heard the internet is atrocious there (sub single mbps) so I won't be able to play heists when they come out. :(

And those are the Martian Manhunter's nipples.

MMHUNTER%20-%20C%C3%B3pia.jpg

cool gotcha... and darn malaysia, what ya going there for??

and hopefully there are some U.S. gamers that play late, or ill be taking on armies by my lonesome : (

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 8 hours ago

You're mad you are.

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

You're mad you are.

Yoda, is that you??

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I listen to Nickelback

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 8 hours ago

I'm going there for a vacation.

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by IndicaBandit, 7 hours ago.

sweet, have a good time man.... you got a girl or will  you be partaking in the local "culture" ??rofl

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I listen to Nickelback

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 7 hours ago

sweet, have a good time man.... you got a girl or will  you be partaking in the local "culture" ??rofl

Girls give you cooties.

IndicaBandit
  • IndicaBandit

Midnight Toker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by IndicaBandit, 7 hours ago.

Girls give you cooties.

by cooties do you mean herpes?? lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users