15,398 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 11 hours ago

Just checked the PSN status on the Playstation website, it finally said that it was online, but I still can't log-in. FFS. Get your sh*t together Sony.

GTA servers appeared to be down for me too.

dillono
  • dillono

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 hours ago

Just checked the PSN status on the Playstation website, it finally said that it was online, but I still can't log-in. FFS. Get your sh*t together Sony.

GTA servers appeared to be down for me too.

Online works for me, I just went into a co-op session in Far Cry 4 half an hour ago.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 hours ago

GTAonline will hopefully be working today.

Although I am totally gripped by TLOU story. Just met Bill and now I'm trying to get to the car battery by the school, is it possible to do this bit without being detected? It must surely be? 

Any how if GTAO is fully working, I'd like to give the ROLL crew members a few trials. Nothing too serious, just see how they handle free aim, how they race and if they have headsets, how they communicate.

Expect a few small playlists, 1- 8 players on hopefully both ps3 (early) and ps4 (late). Fingers crossed that the network is fully working. 

Steffen Habbestad
  • Steffen Habbestad

A good president is a dead president.

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 hours ago

Finally managed to log-in.

For those who still cannot log-in, try using the method I did.
Navigate to 'Settings', then click 'Network', followed by 'Set Up Internet Connection', and finally 'Custom'. Set all the values to 'Automatic', apart from the area labelled 'MTU Settings', which you change to 1473. Make sure to change it back to 1500 once PSN is fully fixed.
  • A J and Zorvaine like this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 hours ago

Finally managed to log-in.

For those who still cannot log-in, try using the method I did.
Navigate to 'Settings', then click 'Network', followed by 'Set Up Internet Connection', and finally 'Custom'. Set all the values to 'Automatic', apart from the area labelled 'MTU Settings', which you change to 1473. Make sure to change it back to 1500 once PSN is fully fixed.

Cheers let me know if you manage to connect to GTA online.

Also I want to revisit my Industrial Interception Capture, so might run that tonight if connections are ok.

Steffen Habbestad
  • Steffen Habbestad

A good president is a dead president.

• Members
  • Norway

Posted An hour ago

I joined GTA Online without a problem.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted An hour ago Edited by Zorvaine, An hour ago.

AJ, another bit of advice.

You need to have a limited stealth pace if you don't want a clicker hearing you. While in stealth, aim your brick or aim with your gun and move. You'll be able to sneak right passed them without worrying that they'll hear you. Unless you literally walk in front of them. Which by all means is inadvisable beyond comprehension. 

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted An hour ago

Cheers Zorvaine :^:

Don't forget to show me the drift style race track you've made tonight, I might also ask for some feedback on my capture, I think I've got a decent location, I just need to consider the choice of actors and base locations. 

Fodder73
  • Fodder73

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 58 minutes ago Edited by Fodder73, 55 minutes ago.

I don't understand what the big deal is about TLoU. I easily finished it on the hardest difficulty available for playthrough one on PS3.

All enemies have set paths, so slipping past or stealthily killing groups of infected was no problem.

I'd play through on one of the harder modes unlocked by finishing the story, but it the game was just too boring to go through again...

P.S. If you've seen enough zombie horror movies, the story seems lame too.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users