[DAMN] The Damned

14,020 replies to this topic
The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (AoGjr @ Nov 1 2010, 18:08)
hey told my friends to sign up on here and answer the questions to become a prospector

Oh that's cool bro icon14.gif , how many of them?
Also I hope you told them what kind of members are we looking for! Active gamers, people friendly and talkative (participate in conversations, active on topic) rolleyes.gif .

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

i invited 4 or 5

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:35 PM Edited by The Director., 01 November 2010 - 04:45 PM.

QUOTE (AoGjr @ Nov 1 2010, 18:21)
i invited 4 or 5

Thats cool, finally PS3 chapter will stand on it's feets, but before they post the application form, let them know about this (text below):

We are looking for members who have time to make a commitment to this gang, talkative and active gamers, who will participate in gang conversations on a daily basis (or at least 3 times a week), share ideas, members who are followers and who will participate and organize events with the goal to improve and bring their online and virtual experience to the top.

Share the word brother icon14.gif

EDIT:

Let's hit some tunes around the place cool.gif

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:44 PM

i told them

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

me and mason did a drug deal with deathangels

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (AoGjr @ Nov 1 2010, 22:22)
me and mason did a drug deal with deathangels

Use this user posted image (right next to the quote button) next time if you want to add something new to your post, to prevent double/triple posting (unnecessary spamming) AoG.

Anyway, I'm glad that you played and met some of the players from PS3 side, but be more specific, I dont know what you just posted and who are the Death Angels tounge.gif notify.gif .

Rougarou
  • Rougarou

Blue Dog

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Nov 1 2010, 16:05)

After four moths of waiting, RDR is on the way to my address and I'll be able to finally play it in a few days! I hope that I will not be disappointed with the game as I'm disappointed with 4 months of waiting monocle.gif .

trust me man you won't be disappointed at all!!!! plus if you got the extra cash you should get the undead nightmare dlc i just got it last night and its pretty freaking sweet!!! biggrin.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:53 PM

Yo AoG Make Sure To Add me i've been wanting to get the ps3 side together
Also i'm 14 too so its kinda cool to have a similar kind of member around i will do test if you want to be fully in the Damned MC
please try to act mature in voice chat if you have a MiC
Also The Name's Rob,ShreddingRob(PSN)

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:11 PM Edited by AoGjr, 01 November 2010 - 11:14 PM.

@ rob. i sent you friend request oh im ready to do the test whenever you are

@ the director the deathangels president is chandad (PSN)

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:32 PM

yo me and AoGjr played a bit
hes pretty good but could get a bit better with working with groups
but yeah i totally nominate him for testing

and to u dude next time we play club bussness please let me get a few more points
i just need to get to rank 8

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:10 PM Edited by The Director., 02 November 2010 - 02:50 PM.

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Nov 2 2010, 01:32)
yo me and AoGjr played a bit
hes pretty good but could get a bit better with working with groups
but yeah i totally nominate him for testing

I will take this into further consideration, and aprove the testings when he shows more activity around the place, and on games with you guys! He applied 2 days ago, so I think there is plenty of time for everything wink.gif .

ph34r.gif NJINJA-EDIT ph34r.gif

@WizardOfTruth: I believe you on the word Wiz (getting 'Undead Nightmare' on disc, when it get's out), also let's wag to the west sometime soon together brother cool.gif .

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

lol ok yeah he deffinatley has some more time to prove hes got what it takes with us

PS3/CHAPTER: i got to lvl8 in gta so i have the full lost colors in tlad
so any members of the damned ps3 chapter that has tlad we have to hang out and go riding
i know the prospect has tlad so i wanna go riding with the colors for the ranks

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

As I was informed, today, by myself, we will continue tonight our match (second round) with project M, 4 vs 4 on 9:30 pm GMT (Alex's and my time: 10:30 pm, GUV and DannyNight's time: 9:30 pm, SIDESHOW time: 4:30 pm)! So, I hope that some of the players I named above will be able to attend the match, in order that we can have an equal number of players and put up a fair fight cool.gif .

I know it's last minute call, but I am not to be blamed for that wink.gif .

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

i won't be on the rest of the week cause i got grounded

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

Are the characters in AoG's sig TLaD player models? mercie_blink.gif

We're sorted for the match I believe, should be a good one. icon14.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:20 PM Edited by leelee862, 03 November 2010 - 08:26 PM.

EDIT:

Disregard this post.

DOUBLE EDIT:

However, I will say this. It's not our fault it's last minute either. This was discussed with Nitty prior to todays talks. If you hadn't been informed earlier than that's YOUR f*cking guys fault. Not ours. You wanted this rematch, you should've arranged it.

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Nov 3 2010, 22:19)

Yes they are JAM smile.gif .

Instead of pointles discussion and jabbering "who's fault and who isn't", Captain, shut up please, and see you in 40 min tounge.gif wink.gif .

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

Don't place blame and I'll keep quiet. You're insinuating that it's OUR fault that this match has been arranged at short notice. No, it hasn't. It was arranged a few days ago. YOU just didn't bother keeping up to date with the discussion. YOU wanted this rematch, YOU should've kept up.

Whatever, water under the bridge. The match is happening tonight regardless. See you later. We're looking forward to it wink.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:30 PM Edited by The Director., 03 November 2010 - 11:45 PM.

QUOTE (leelee862 @ Nov 3 2010, 23:19)
Don't place blame and I'll keep quiet. You're insinuating that it's OUR fault that this match has been arranged at short notice. No, it hasn't. It was arranged a few days ago. YOU just didn't bother keeping up to date with the discussion. YOU wanted this rematch, YOU should've kept up.

Whatever, water under the bridge. The match is happening tonight regardless. See you later. We're looking forward to it wink.gif

I apologize for overreaction Captain!
As a leader to leader, for the next time let's inform each other on better basis, over PM's or topic posts about every detail of our further endeverous smile.gif .

Firstly I need to congratulate to my boys for excelent performance in the match Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif ! To opponents for being worthy, to Jedy for helping out, assisting as the spare player and performing brilliantly as team player till the end, Nitty who still got it (my man) and to Danny for a good work and devotion to the gang icon14.gif .

Also, my apologies to WizardOfTruth for being a little late (he will know what I'm talking about) rolleyes.gif .

Anyway cool.gif :

GANGSRound 1/Oct 30Round 2/Nov 3
The Damned MC71466704
Project Mayhem44102419

Rougarou
  • Rougarou

Blue Dog

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:00 AM Edited by WizardOfTruth, 04 November 2010 - 01:02 AM.

QUOTE (The Director. @ Nov 3 2010, 23:30)

Also, my apologies to WizardOfTruth for being a little late (he will know what I'm talking about) rolleyes.gif .

Its all good man i read on here that you were down a bit on players so i hop online to lend a hand! but i guess i was late! blush.gif lol anyways congrats TDMC on winning against PM icon14.gif damn strength you really know how to kick butt!! lol

ps. if you ever need an extra man just give me a shout!!! smile.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:47 AM

Congrats TDMC smile.gif

@strength: is that accent russian or of some Baltic? idk but you sounded russian to me... and if you are you can help repair relations between me and the Russian/the russian area races (i have had issues with russians in High School... annoying little punks) tounge.gif if not then just ignore most of this post tounge.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:21 AM

yo director
if it is possible i want to send in a few pics of my tlad cheracter and i wanna have them made into a new sig
i wanna get a big back pick of my guy and have the damned colors on i think it would look dope
i dont have any photoshop tools and i know you are the best since u made my current sig
either way send me a pm if u can

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:34 AM Edited by .2D, 04 November 2010 - 10:43 AM.

QUOTE (The Director. @ Nov 3 2010, 20:55)
QUOTE (.2D @ Nov 3 2010, 22:19)

Yes they are JAM smile.gif .

I want them..Time to go level up mercie_blink.gif

Anyway, good game last night I suppose, there was still accusations, I wasn't sure it was perfect either, but t'was a good game. I'm not bothered even if you we're using turbo's or anything anymore, it's just a f*cking game. alien.gif , and if you was, shame on you, you need a spanking orly.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

Jam, they're Club Business character models wink.gif

Yeah, good games last night regardless. I did actually enjoy the all-out gun battle in the second TDM. How you guys can do that every game and not get bored though I'll never know! And who cares if there was any foul play? Certainly not me!

I get jumped on everytime I make accusations so I'm just gonna bend over and take it like a bitch from now on and keep my mouth shut whatever the outcome. Not saying there was any foul play. BUT IF THERE WAS? You wouldn't hear a peep out of me! Just call me Mr.Muteness! orly.gif

Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:35 PM Edited by The Director., 04 November 2010 - 05:00 PM.

Oh many stuff to write down again cry.gif .
Guys you know that I am on work now and could get fired for this? Just joking, so let's start cool.gif :

@WizardOfTruth: Brother check your messages on LIVE and tell me when you showing again for some games with me smile.gif .

@TUBBSthezombie Thanks man, and to answer your question, it's Slavic, remember Niko Bellic? I am from Croatia, so I sound fun as hell over live, Russian indeed, I heard myself tounge.gif .

@mason.ace: Sure thing brother, just send some screenshots my way (PM's) wink.gif .

@leelee862 & JAM: Good games indeed biggrin.gif ! Havent had so much fun with familiar players for a longer time now, definitely up for doing it again.

Also my competitive side doesn't allow me to get bored of killing mofo's from all around the world catspider.gif .

ph34r.gif Ninja EDIT ph34r.gif

Since it's Thursday, I want to remind everyone that the match with The Angels of Death will occur this Sunday! So post if you are free to participate, we need 4 people.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

@leelee862 & JAM: Good games indeed biggrin.gif ! Havent had so much fun with familiar players for a longer time now, definitely up for doing it again.

You only enjoyed it that much because you raped us by about 4000 points tounge2.gif

Your playing the AoD on sunday? 4v4v4? moto_whistle.gif

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Nov 4 2010, 07:35)
ph34r.gif Ninja EDIT ph34r.gif

Since it's Thursday, I want to remind everyone that the match with The Angels of Death will occur this Sunday! So post if you are free to participate, we need 4 people.

Hi Strength, What time are you taking on the AOD this Sun? Our time zones are pretty far off but if I can lend a hand I would love to get some kills in this weekend.

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Nov 4 2010, 19:24)

You only enjoyed it that much because you raped us by about 4000 points tounge2.gif

Your playing the AoD on sunday? 4v4v4? moto_whistle.gif

I still enjoy the game not 'just' because of many kills I got, I like to advance my tactics in order to strike down the players who are (let's say) ungetable! Most of the time my tactics are based on face to face combat, monkey style, purely getting in the middle of the action and strike as many kills I can, but there are times to be smart, hide and seek to strike a perfect kill cool.gif .

Yes I challenged the Angels of Death in the beggining of the week, and still waiting for the response about the deal.

@Niall: Thanks for your services brother, I'll keep that in mind, also I expect to see Wizard and you on Sunday around 12:00 pm your time on LIVE for some TDM's on IV with us and project M cool.gif .

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

@niall: you betrayererer tounge.gif

@Strength: i pretty good at distinguishing accents... like i could tell Booze was dutch when i first met him smile.gif and to be honest i dont think ive ever play Xbox live with a russian biggrin.gif its usually Americans, Canadians, the dirty bastard French, and the Tee sippers in Britain biggrin.gif

and about the match im sure we'll be able to do it after church i'll set it up smile.gif

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Nov 4 2010, 10:30)
@Niall: Thanks for your services brother, I'll keep that in mind, also I expect to see Wizard and you on Sunday around 12:00 pm your time on LIVE for some TDM's on IV with us and project M cool.gif .

Sunday at noon sounds great! I think that is around 5am for Wiz so I'm not sure he'll make it, (maybe).

@ Tubbs - lol We never got a allience req from the AOD, but to be honest up to about a week ago we wouldn't have been able to accept anyways. wink.gif

Lookin forward to fightin the Punch Monkeys tho, WOOT!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users