Quantcast

» «
Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

14,265 replies to this topic
Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 3 days ago

I've been caught up with work lately yet I'll be free this weekend. Anything planned? Also, Ty for the promotion. 

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 3 days ago

I've been really busy myself recently, and will be having this weekend away too, hope to be back next weekend.

Promotion well deserved, thanks for helping the crew out recently, hope to play more of your created content when I get back to ps3 :)

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

The creature who could do this doesn't have a soul

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago

L9gSRSih.jpg
Holy sh*t,R900 for GTAV? I only paid R600 for the ps3 version. I guess I have to sell my sperm for this game.
  • Diesleman likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

grond thoft auto

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 2 days ago

smh i can't pre-order because my PSN is Saudi.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago

f*cking daylight robbery unless they're bringing CnC back (and I mean proper IV style CnC, none of this assault shotgun/phone Lester bullsh*t). I'd pay in flesh and bone for that.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 2 days ago

f*cking daylight robbery unless they're bringing CnC back (and I mean proper IV style CnC, none of this assault shotgun/phone Lester bullsh*t). I'd pay in flesh and bone for that.

If you have any suggestions in me making another one, feel free to spark a conversation.

dillono
  • dillono

Please Assume The Position.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by dillono, A day ago.

I think we should update the "Damned created GTA V jobs" considering that we know have more hardcore or just in general creators in the crew, makes it look a little outdated. But I think that's just me.

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A day ago Edited by T0X1C, A day ago.

Not much you can do to really make a proper CnC mode with the current creator. Pretty much lost it with this game now, I'd be lying if I said I still enjoy it. :/ It can be fun but you really have to make an effort for it to be.
  • Lazyboy. likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 hours ago Edited by A J, 18 hours ago.

I think we should update the "Damned created GTA V jobs" considering that we know have more hardcore or just in general creators in the crew, makes it look a little outdated. But I think that's just me.

It's in our plans to continuely update the website, the jobs page is definitely something I'm keen to build on. :^:

I'll be back on PSN this coming weekend, so hopefully will get to have some decent games 

The spawn system available in the creator doesn't allow for 'randomness' so its impossible to fully replicate modes like Cops n Crooks, 

Not feeling well today  :barf:

Game vs BANG crew from a few weeks ago. 

• dillono likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 hours ago Edited by T0X1C, 17 hours ago.

The spawn system available in the creator doesn't allow for 'randomness' so its impossible to fully replicate modes like Cops n Crooks, 

Nah you can have randomness, it's one of the few things that actually works well. The dynamics of having one team chase another and the piss poor weapon options are the problem. Then obviously the driving is wrong and if you flip your car you can just roll it over and cars explode too easily and a whole lot of other sh*t.

Honestly, I think my CnC creation is as close as you can get. It's decent, I guess.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 hours ago

Nah you can have randomness, it's one of the few things that actually works well. The dynamics of having one team chase another and the piss poor weapon options are the problem. Honestly, I think my CnC creation is as close as you can get. It's decent, I guess.

You can't randomise spawn locations, every game 'the crooks' start at a chosen point, and the cops too, making it a capture, the 'getaway location' it's always going to be the same point/place too.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 hours ago

Oh yeah spawning is locked, respawning is not. 

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

grond thoft auto

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 16 hours ago

Nah you can have randomness, it's one of the few things that actually works well. The dynamics of having one team chase another and the piss poor weapon options are the problem. Then obviously the driving is wrong and if you flip your car you can just roll it over and cars explode too easily and a whole lot of other sh*t.

Honestly, I think my CnC creation is as close as you can get. It's decent, I guess.

Don't forget the pinpoint-accurate driveby shooting that makes headshots piss easy.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 hours ago

We should definitely have a get together on IV sometime soon.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 7 hours ago

We should definitely have a get together on IV sometime soon.

I'm definitely interested. 

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 minutes ago

Last 2 IV get togethers were really fun, count me in. :^:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 2 anonymous users