Quantcast

» «
Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

13,955 replies to this topic
Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted A day ago Edited by Zorvaine, A day ago.

SMG_warchief is their leader?

HE was the one i had the 1v1 duel with! He was the one I killed by sending a mugger on him, ha! 

The odds... Red t-shirt, black pants, black character although the person behind (hearing his obnoxious voice) was white. 

At the end, my friend joined me and we both went into a civilian Fathom FQ and went Off Radar. We casually drove passed them as the 6 of them were gathered and I managed to blow up two of them. One of them was definitely SMG_warchief, I remember the notifcation and the scream he made was recognizable. 

No wonder so much backup came... 

• A J and G D like this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted A day ago

He's a creepy little f*cker full of sh*t, can't stand the kid. 

It's a pity because some SMGs are quite cool

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 hours ago

Warchief has been chasing me for months about a 1v1, he's so desperate to beat any DAMN member. and what better member than the guy who straight up in a chat room said "Your crew sucks, we're better."

Check this out zorvaine:

http://gtaforums.com...mg-mc-warchief/

After reading everything, you'll probably :facedesk:

And I can't blame you. :p

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by Zorvaine, 15 hours ago.

Aha, I see.

He's one of those mentally unstable types that writes lol in every sentence and spams multiple emote faces giving the impression that he's funny when in fact he's hiding his vulgar characteristics.

Horrible use of grammar despite being from England which is embarrassing, check. 

I find it ironic how he says that randoms attack him, when it was him that came all the way to Paleto Forest to attack me while I was minding my own business. It's also ironic that he says how others get mad when it was in fact him that was incredibly agitated where he couldn't fight me alone so he called his entire crew on me despite the fact that even then, I kept killing him. 

How small-minded is he? Claiming that he was griefing this MC Reapers crew in TLAD, having this god complex. In the Highway Reaper eyes he was probably just a nuisance and half the stories are probably lies yet Warchief keeps implying how he controlled them and what their intentions and thoughts were. 

I see what you mean now. He is probably one of thee worst examples of an online GTA player. He practically has almost every negative aspect possible. 

Next time I meet an SMG online I'll be sure to summon my friends and hand them some vengeance. We'll be sure to not use explosives or cheap tactics as it's more satisfying and honorable to beat an opponent at a higher challenge. 

• A J, TheIllaDopest, T0X1C and 1 other like this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 10 hours ago

one of thee worst examples of an online GTA player. 

This. 

:^: .

(apologies I've not yet replied to your pm on here) 

• Zorvaine likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by Zorvaine, 5 hours ago.

I'm on GTA IV right now playing Cops'n Crooks with a full lobby, anyone want in?

(AJ, it's fine. Take your time as long as you do it)

UPDATE: Aaaaand some of them are in god mode. Naturally. 

UPDATE: I was on the Crook team and the Boss was god mode griefing the Cops. I voted to kick him multiple times. Then he took away all of my weapons and then he froze my PS3. Fantastic. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users