[DAMN] The Damned

14,875 replies to this topic
Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

Now let's get the arrogance out of the way and talk like adults.

1) What exactly is your problem with having a single sentence said about this gang in something that is very clearly a mock publication aimed at making fun of everyone in the PGC and OGA for some light entertainment? That's a serious question, because everyone else gets it and whether you like it or not you are operating as a GTAForums gang if you are in this section, so there has to be a good reason for the amount of drama you're trying to stir up because of it.

2) This has nothing to do with The Yardies or AndyGanteks, so please leave your childish rat comments in relation to this at the door.

• Flynny, Shou and Vercetti42 like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

Not trying to stir up any drama, Kirsty. We just requested not to be featured in future publications and everything just went to sh*t from there.

As I mentioned in that topic, I don't really care. I would guess that Monk sees it as childish and stupid and doesn't want the crew to be associated with it. I didn't understand a single joke or reference, we're not a part of that aspect of this community. I don't see what the big deal is, just leave us out of it. 

I'm sorry if drama was stirred up. A few months ago I posted a topic in the network support about moderators adding fuel to the fire rather than putting it out, received 0 replies. Saw that happening again and so, naturally, we reacted negatively.

Also, please can we get whoever this idiot^ is to stop posting in our topic.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by T0X1C, 17 June 2014 - 03:09 PM.

Now you see, if this was one of us posting in The Yardies topic immediately after being asked not to, we'd probably get temp banned. Definitely have the posts deleted. Why are we banned from posting elsewhere but others can post here as they please?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

Take it or leave it. You don't want to be in a community newsletter? Leave the community.
  • *MURDOC* likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

Seems like you're still confused.

>We're part of the multiplayer GAMING community here.

Feature us in GAMING newsletters. (Like the Multiplay Monitor).

>We're not part of the spastic social networking community here.

Don't feature us in spastic social networking newsletters.

It really isn't that hard.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

He's still posting here. Twice now.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

For you to not stick your nose where it doesn't belong. ;) Haven't got a clue who you are, you were asked to jog along, kindly do so.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Y'know...triple posting is against GTAF rules.
  • Otter, *MURDOC*, Moth and 3 others like this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you guys were entitled to something. My bad. I'll be leaving.

No, wait, that's the opposite of what's happening. You're going to keep your petty complaints and arguments to yourselves (because you guys have practically guaranteed your involvement in the next issue now, ha) and deal with it.

All groups - gaming, social, racing, origami - are members of this community and are expected to act as such. You don't like it, I've got a big shiny lock for you.

Don't make this whole petty misadventure be The Damned's defining moment here m'kay?
  • Icarus likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

s3Z4tmo.gif

You keep threatening to shut us down but you still haven't explained what we've done wrong. :sarcasm:

We don't want to be featured in rubbish, we must be Hitler right?

• TheIllaDopest likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

If this guy doesn't get a temp ban, then I don't know. 4 times now.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

For the sake of f*ck, lighten up and get off your high horse. It's just a OGA / PGC mock publication and it's all in good fun. I'll let you in on a little secret, it has no effect whatsoever on your gaming group. If you don't like it, then don't view it. I really fail to see what the issue here is.

• *MURDOC* likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by T0X1C, 17 June 2014 - 03:35 PM.

I really fail to see what the issue here is.

That makes 2 of us. We just asked not to be featured, that's all we asked and it turned into this. :lol:

Look who's posting again.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

You're part of the GTAForums community thus you're part of a community newsletter. Every gang was made fun of, not just yours. If you're worried about the appearance it portrays of your gang, throwing a tantrum like this certainly isn't helping your gangs appearance. It's the way it is, so I suggest you learn to deal with it. If you don't like it, take your gang and find another community to be based from.

• Icarus, Otter, *MURDOC* and 1 other like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

You still think it's about what was said about us. :bored: 

I see my mates point of view and I'm arguing it for him. I give up, like I said, I personally don't care. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

Let's all calm down with a bit of Rage Against the Machine:

"Still knee-deep in the system's sh*t."    

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 17 June 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Ryan

Its not the Damned you have to worry about it other crews starting trouble then hiding behind a moderator that is in their crew or a friend. We want our crew removed because its only our crew that gets the bad rap when this happens. So as matter of self preservation we are asking to be left out of an unnecessary post in order to prevent trouble. I swear your having laugh if you cant make sense of this. Pm me if you have to but don't make it out as if Im wrong. You all know fine well what I`m talking about so your just being as bad as every other clown thats joining in.

Its good we will live with it as requested and we`ll will participate also. Since its all a bit of fun will see what happens when The Damned start cracking a few jokes in your post. A few jokes never hurt anyone eh? :)

• EL_FUGA likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

All aside then, you have your answer: you guys are part of the community here and as such are going to be involved in those sort of things whether you welcome it or not. Nobody is 'hiding' behind me, it's just the way it is.

• *MURDOC* likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:59 PM

Would like to see the Terms and Conditions to sign up here again.

"By clicking agree you accept that your crew may or may not (it will, you don't have a choice) be featured in publications, spearheaded by the GTAF circle-jerk and its subsidiaries, that may or may not (it will) be f*cking retarded."

If it's in there, well then, no complaints.

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

You seem to be forgetting that you don't have the right to tell others what to do with their posts there, champ.
  • *MURDOC* likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

That would be all well and good if they weren't constantly trying to control what we do with ours.

• coach_wargo likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 17 June 2014 - 07:13 PM.

That's correct Toxic. While we are here let me ask what the f*ck has it got to do with you Bartleby? Are you another sexually awkward voyeur that's decided to pipe up?. Just get yourself to f*ck m8 that the best thing you do here.

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Bartleby, 17 June 2014 - 07:21 PM.

Mods get to do that. If it bothers you, there are plenty of other places on the internet you and your guys can go to where they won't occasionally crack jokes you apparently can't handle.

Look man, I would at least sort of sympathize with you dudes if you were respectful in the way you requested it. Cussing out the publisher and then the staff is about the worst way to go about this. You're practically inviting everyone to be dicks to you.

@MadMonk: I thought you may be receptive to some perspective on this business, apparently I overestimated you. Still, you know I love you too, baby. <3

• *MURDOC* likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Read the part about being a guest on a free service service again.

I've drawn a line in the sand for you so many times now, it's like six feet deep. What's the answer? Are you guys going to quit playing the persecution card and move on, or should we expedite your extraction from the community?

Because this petty sh*t is beginning to grate.

Kevin...
  • Kevin...

Bringer of Dramageddon

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

So they tell you to quit bitching about the newsletter because, as you and your crew are a part of GTAF, you are going to be included in said newsletter. You demanded special treatment because you don't like the newsletter. Being fair and not giving you special treatment, they said "If you don't like it GTFO." How is that controlling what you and your group does...aside from ensuring you do not get any special or preferential treatment over any other group?

• *MURDOC* likes this

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by Franceska, 17 June 2014 - 07:27 PM.

66a287057ba2c66b8fb0c71a32da29.gif
  • Moonshield, *MURDOC*, BnB and 2 others like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by T0X1C, 17 June 2014 - 07:36 PM.

So they tell you to quit bitching about the newsletter because, as you and your crew are a part of GTAF, you are going to be included in said newsletter. You demanded special treatment because you don't like the newsletter. Being fair and not giving you special treatment, they said "If you don't like it GTFO." How is that controlling what you and your group does...aside from ensuring you do not get any special or preferential treatment over any other group?

Best not get involved in sh*t you know nothing about, I was referring to episodes from months ago.

Read the part about being a guest on a free service service again.

I've drawn a line in the sand for you so many times now, it's like six feet deep. What's the answer? Are you guys going to quit playing the persecution card and move on, or should we expedite your extraction from the community?

Because this petty sh*t is beginning to grate.

You could always just stop replying and let this all fade to dust, but you never do. Look at all these people I've never heard of invading our topic. I'm sorry broseph, but we're not the ones at fault for this drama, not entirely anyway. ;) This could have died out in minutes if you had played your cards right. We're not staff here, the chaos means nothing to us, it's not our job to keep the house clean.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by T0X1C, 17 June 2014 - 07:49 PM.

It's like a cycle, a few months of peace and then all hell breaks loose. :lol:

We'll keep responding as long as you do, it's pretty clear how this will end. We're the pantomime villain around here, that's how we like it, we've made all the friends we wish to make on this forum. A little drama on occasion is a welcome change.

Just to clear up the confusion about our reputation. It matters little to us on this forum. We're on good terms with the gaming crews, this isn't going to change that. How non-gaming crews see us matters little.

The issue we have with our reputation is with gangs outside of the forums seeing this. Gangs like BANG, INFA, RED7. The ones who are like us, all about the gaming. You can understand why we wouldn't want them thinking we're apart of this crap, right?

I repeat, we're here for the gaming, not for this newsletter crap.

• Greasepalms and G D like this

Kevin...
  • Kevin...

Bringer of Dramageddon

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

I've been here 10 years. I can tell you this much, your crying too much and taking yourself way too seriously. The past iterations of the PGC would have left your crying in a puddle of your own excrement if you acted like this.
  • Icarus, Bartleby, *MURDOC* and 2 others like this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:51 PM

You can understand why we wouldn't want them thinking we're apart of this crap, right?

Well, now I've taken care of that "being a part of it" thing for you. Please keep your group away from the forums until you can act like a part of the community.

• Icarus, *MURDOC*, Moth and 10 others like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users