[DAMN] The Damned

12,191 replies to this topic
Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 days ago

I don't why everyone is soaking their knickers for heists. There not going to be that much different from the co op missions and will pay 20K max. Better focusing on harassing R* to make match making better. Real multiplayer stuff.

gdsaqqq
  • gdsaqqq

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 3 days ago

I don't know. But from what the infamous hacker leaked, it's safe to say that heists will be better than we expected.

f*ck the payment, it's all about the fun factor. Isn't that the reason you guys played CnC and TMW non-stop in IV?
  • T0X1C likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

I don't know. But from what the infamous hacker leaked, it's safe to say that heists will be better than we expected.

f*ck the payment, it's all about the fun factor. Isn't that the reason you guys played CnC and TMW non-stop in IV?

Heists are some lame scripted mission that pays 20k. Fun for the first time, then it's boring.

TMW is a competitive mode with random objectives, and an awesome map size with plenty of routes if you play in Bohan. I played GTAIV for several years, I'm bored of GTAV after a few months.
  • T0X1C likes this

Lil Jacob 27
  • Lil Jacob 27

DAMNED

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 2 days ago.

GTA ONLINE
Its only a matter of time until you become a Chrome adder driving, pink auto shottie wielding yolo swagger Don't try to fight it...

I wish I part of THE Damned when you guys were active on gta iv, you guys really loved that game, didn't you? Its quite a shame I'll never know them feels :(
  • T0X1C likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

GTA ONLINE
Its only a matter of time until you become a Chrome adder driving, pink auto shottie wielding yolo swagger Don't try to fight it...

Did this the first few weeks of Online, then everyone was driving chrome and i ditched it.

IV was like none other. TMW and CnC were great modes.

FM was my thing tho. Everyday i'd have something new to do or a new battle to win.

Everyone remember the hosts on IV that would fall asleep, meanwhile he has 5 votes to kick and still stays in the lobby?

20 mins pass and the game starts only to have the quitters quit before the game ended.....ahhhhh the memories.

• T0X1C likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Rock of Ages. Still Rollin'. Rock 'n' Rollin'.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago

Everyone remember the hosts on IV that would fall asleep, meanwhile he has 5 votes to kick and still stays in the lobby?

20 mins pass and the game starts only to have the quitters quit before the game ended.....ahhhhh the memories.

#ThingsMoreFunThanGTAOnline

• TheIllaDopest and Lazyboy. like this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Lazyboy., 2 days ago.

Sometimes a couple of friends and I would find a lobby where everyone wants the Sultan RS, and we'd set ourselves up at the spawn and defend it. 
We had rockets fired at us and attack helicopters firing down everywhere but we did a pretty damn good job of defending it lol. 

FM was fun when you had a small group just rolling around the city, killing randoms and starting mini-wars. 

On another forum, I joined a few of their games, they did demo derbies and busted mostly. I think it was called Office Riot, but last I checked there's no MP community there anymore, I think they moved somewhere else lol.

Lil Jacob 27
  • Lil Jacob 27

DAMNED

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A day ago

I didn't know you could rappel in GTA:O
0_0.jpg

Heard you guys are playing GTAF later. Have fun! I probably won't be online until Sunday because I'm gonna be having a project x party at my house (charging these assholes for enterance :p) Gonna hide my ps3 because I'm scared someones gonna break or steal it lol.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted A day ago

The sickest sh!t ive ever seen

• Lil Jacob 27 likes this

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 hours ago

Thanks for playing with GTAF today.  Hope you all had as much fun as we did!  I just wish I could have stayed for the final match, but my 1 year old nephew was crawling all over the house.  I couldn't exactly not watch him.  That'd make me a terrible uncle. haha  

By the way, what in the world happened to the package in AJ's capture game?  We couldn't see it at all.

• T0X1C and Lil Jacob 27 like this

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

sorry I'm such a noob, OnLyUnReAL

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Rock of Ages. Still Rollin'. Rock 'n' Rollin'.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by T0X1C, 7 hours ago.

Heard you guys are playing GTAF later. Have fun! I probably won't be online until Sunday because I'm gonna be having a project x party at my house (charging these assholes for enterance :p) Gonna hide my ps3 because I'm scared someones gonna break or steal it lol.

No invite?

48740657.jpg

Thanks for playing with GTAF today.  Hope you all had as much fun as we did!  I just wish I could have stayed for the final match, but my 1 year old nephew was crawling all over the house.  I couldn't exactly not watch him.  That'd make me a terrible uncle. haha  

By the way, what in the world happened to the package in AJ's capture game?  We couldn't see it at all.

There was only one package, I think Aj assumed that it would keep respawning. You only have to capture it once to complete the test, I had a similar problem with one of mine. Also that CnC map was the wrong one. :lol: That was one I created months ago as an experiment, it wasn't meant to be played unless rules and sh*t were arranged earlier. :p I thought I deleted it and created a Capture with the same name, RSC is messed up. :/

The final race was really fun, Portwood 1st, one of your guys 2nd, Hope 3rd and I finished 4th. :v:

Good games. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users