Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Good game Monk :^:

sh*t was tense lmfao,

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 03 April 2014 - 03:05 AM.

at least well be able to own 2 Apts. I just hope we can own 20 cars and not have em teleport to our other Apt.

also every MGS character is David Bowie

metal-gear-500x592.jpg

• EL_FUGA, barney1610, dr_killpatient and 2 others like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

at least well be able to own 2 Apts. I just hope we can own 20 cars and not have em teleport to our other Apt.

You can, 100%. It was the 1st thing they said on the page.

It's just a shame that we won't be able to enjoy the update, our consoles will be f*cked from freezing every 20 minutes by then. :sarcasm: :lol:

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Aye Mr Leary good game pal. Could have went either way. Cheers ;)

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:49 PM Edited by Cilogy, 03 April 2014 - 10:19 PM.

that Zentorno looks like someone took a chainsaw and sliced off the front bumper

btw gd, how did my elbow taste? :p

• T0X1C likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

Another product sponsored by Trevor Phillips Enterprises

• Crimson Flam3s and G D like this

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

I won't be playing GTA Online as much as I used to, it's Dark Souls 2 for now 'till Rockstar gets their sh*t together.

I already had my PS3 broke once 2 weeks ago, I'm not dumb enough to continue playing excessively, I can't risk my PS3 because of some broken MMO-wannabe with 16 players.

If it freeze again, stop playing.

Rockstar aren't as loved anymore... not since Oct. 1.

-----------------
@Cilogy, get gud noob

Meleers, like AS fgts or any disrespectful weapon, are under the sad impression they have mad skillz.

Good players don't melee. Good players roll away when in very close encounters. Remember that next time.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 04 April 2014 - 09:45 PM.

I agree about over doing melee. However making limitations for players that perhaps have not had the same exposure as others only alienates your own members. As King you have to find the goods in all situations and not just the ones taliored to your own ability. I thought a player of your caliber would be able to handle someone running at you to perform melee. You play the hand your dealt wee man.Not everyone is a headshot every kill player. There was an incident the other week where it was me, you, wes and a new guy and the new guy was taking a pasting. He used the AS to get ONE kill and you started complaining. Give it a rest. People have to learn but they have to enjoy it to keep coming back. Nobody enjoys taking bleaching every game. Be careful who`s toes you step on in life you meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way back down. Catch my drift? Enjoy Dark souls. I look forward to your return.  :D

• Crimson Flam3s and T0X1C like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:33 PM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 04 April 2014 - 08:34 PM.

Gdsaqqq, I thought you were gonna take me under your wing and teach me the ways of the saqqq lol. I'm also probably not gonna play GTA:O until they fix the freezing problems. Gonna stick to single player and TLOU.

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

I thought a player of your calibire would be able to handle someone running at you to perform melee.

That's the problem. You see, me and Wikkleaks were outnumbered 3 - 2, in a sh*t map ironically made for melees. It was on the deck of a ship, with cover literally everywhere.

Which meant most of my 8 melee deaths have been sudden. Cilogy kept camping at different corners feeling safe with how close his teammates are.

Some melee deaths have been caused by a distraction. I kill one of his teammates only to be what dark souls players often call, backstabbed... :sui:

Had he tried to rush me alone, he would of gotten multiple bullets to the head.

I'll still be playing, but not much.
----------------
@DBNS, freezes occur whether it's V or Online. GTA Online is simply V multiplayer, it's NOT a seprate game.

Atleast for now...
----------------
@Asshole shotgun, fk u fgt

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

When you're being melee'd, you change your game. Camp in the open. Force them to either shoot you or run through your bullets to get to you. Ask DBNS. We were getting beat down by some GTAF crew members and lost the lead. We stuck to the open and ended up winning. A big part of a skilled player's arsenal is tactical awareness.

Adapt and survive.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:46 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 05 April 2014 - 08:47 AM.

now that you quit GTA, set aside a few pounds to buy Midnight Club Los Angeles, or Minecraft.

GD already has both. gold star for you.

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by gdsaqqq, 05 April 2014 - 10:21 AM.

Damn, I write this long post explaining why Tox strategy doesn't work 100% and I suddenly delete it... :sui:

OP weapons are banned in TDMs with ppl/crews we know, but why the f*ck not ban melee too? To give lesser players a fighting chance!? It takes the element of skill away, but NOPE right?

So, the "camp in the open" tactic... I'll simply say this: (cuz my detailed post got deleted)

It 99% won't work with melee-happy elites.
- Meleed in tight spaces.
- Killed suddenly because I camped in the open.

It does work wonders with anyone below that level though.

Speaking of levels, since I joined the competitive scene with TDMs I found that people are either:

- Shet, Minus infinity K/D.
- Noob, Sucky players who resort to cheap wpns.
- Newb, Self explanatory. New players.
- Decent, The most common type of player in TDMs. Melee FTW!
- Good, Skilled players. Uncommon.
- Great, Can give elites trouble, dislikes melee. Rare.
- Elites, Headshot every kill player, Top player. Very rare.

The following I aknowledge as elites:
Wesley, HLD, T0X, Hyozan, THR-Warlord, Kimera, and a few others from bang, fang, and other skilled crews that I forgot.

Where do I rank? I'm a sh*t player. :lol:

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

When you're being melee'd, you change your game. Camp in the open. Force them to either shoot you or run through your bullets to get to you. Ask DBNS. We were getting beat down by some GTAF crew members and lost the lead. We stuck to the open and ended up winning. A big part of a skilled player's arsenal is tactical awareness.

Adapt and survive.

Lol I saw you get melee'd atleast 15 times but we won. We could've stooped to their level and used melee too but we kept moving and kept our crosshairs fixed on their heads. Good game bro.
Guns > Melee
  • T0X1C likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

Yeah it was a good game, intense sh*t.

In other news:

0_0.jpg

Wut.

Why is there an elderly Asian lady in my apartment? It's not my birthday...

• Danz. likes this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

Dat Green Tie
kill_it_with_fire.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Dat Green Tie
kill_it_with_fire.gif

It's a Damned tie. :( Green and sh*t, I think it looks cool with a black suit and black shirt. :p

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

toxic is a yardie spy just so you guys know..........

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:27 PM Edited by T0X1C, 05 April 2014 - 01:27 PM.

toxic is a yardie spy just so you guys know..........

:ph34r:

False. I eat my food, I don't photograph it...  :breadfish:

• MobBG, Greasepalms and G D like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

after reading the update specs I realized that the future of GTA Online is looking better and better. Like the Mental State player statistic, so when you go into FM you can determine the threats easily. Too bad R* is taking their sweet ass time to release stuff like this. Would've been good to have this at times in the past but you live and you learn.

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

after reading the update specs I realized that the future of GTA Online is looking better and better. Like the Mental State player statistic, so when you go into FM you can determine the threats easily. Too bad R* is taking their sweet ass time to release stuff like this. Would've been good to have this at times in the past but you live and you learn.

Especially the "no contact" feature.

Competitive races anybody? Maybe. Racing is either cheap/easy. And that's sad.

I'D LOVE for a "no melee" feature though, the joy of high K/D! :devil:

Or atleast nerfed. But I don't think so, because nobody gives competitive TDMs a flying thought. Let alone free aim.

Did anyone read the latest article on social club? Bang vs Fang was featured.

"Bang banged up fang" some quote from the article.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

Hot_Kim sent me a link to some article (must be that one, didn't read lolol). He sends me a lot of messages about BANG under the assumption that I'm interested in reading them.
And people think that we have an ego... :D

Ain't nobody got time for PSN messaging at all anyway...

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

I got it too.

When will we be featured on the social club? :(

You want to know the stone cold truth? Our #132 ranking in TDM (now around 200) was mainly because of break_yourself's 545 wins, Hope's 266, and AJ's 206.
You and Flames got 103, 106 respectively.

But after the top 10, it's nothing special. Most competitive crews have top 20 players with atleast 100 wins.

We really need to play more games, and aspire to be the best. Because I know we can, if we work hard enough.

We are already teh best here, but not #1... yet. ;)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

That's what's so impressive. We can't call ourselves a TDM crew like some of those above us and we're small by comparison, but we still do incredibly well with some of our kickass TDM players f*cking sh*t up in every game. We also do really well at races, some of our members are uncatchable and dem drivebys in capture.... that's basically what The Damned has always been about (we built this crew around skilled CnC and TMW players). Top 200 in TDMs for an all-rounder crew with less than 100 members and only a few of them being active TDMers? I'll take that.

I love you guys.

Sorry, my connection is giving me problems, waiting to join the next game vs YEAH. :)

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

my son the joker....he spent his time getting a boat and when he did he told me it was for me. So i go halfway across the city just to meet him on the beach. I get there and he says "here dad i got this for you" I didnt want to be a d!ck so i get in and he jumps off. I proceed to cruise the boat into the blue and a few minutes later..... KABOOM!! lil f**ker planted a sticky. It was a good prank nonetheless

• T0X1C and G D like this

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:22 PM Edited by GoGoKilla, 06 April 2014 - 12:29 PM.

deathmatch are pretty nice in V   :^: but it is "gnat's pee" compared to mafia and cnc in IV NEVER FORGET THAT :miranda:, it need not brain , no stealth , no timing , no knowledge of the map , no driving ect... just some aim and some particular sensitivity settings , never forget that before calling people "elite" for simple deathmatch who are not the D.N.A base of gta ,all these new guys do not even exist or leaving their tail between their legs after  5 min at the time of gta 4 ...
i will always consider more a guy from gta 4 than the best new player of gta 5 especially when he thinks that he can speak for everyone...

ps : please Hyozan O'regis because you seems one of these "elite players" please stop spamming melee each time i put you in the fetal position, it happens not so often so stop do your bitch VS ME when you loss (my psn message have no bearing on you so i try here on the forum)
good day to all

• EL_FUGA likes this

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

I won't be playing GTA Online as much as I used to, it's Dark Souls 2 for now 'till Rockstar gets their sh*t together.

I already had my PS3 broke once 2 weeks ago, I'm not dumb enough to continue playing excessively, I can't risk my PS3 because of some broken MMO-wannabe with 16 players.

If it freeze again, stop playing.

Rockstar aren't as loved anymore... not since Oct. 1.

-----------------
@Cilogy, get gud noob

Meleers, like AS fgts or any disrespectful weapon, are under the sad impression they have mad skillz.

Good players don't melee. Good players roll away when in very close encounters. Remember that next time.

lol I would never admit to having mad skillz, trust me

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:18 AM

great games with Aj, Monk, Danz, Ripper, and Flemming. Also shout out to Queen Rocks and Wikkileaks for being good competition.

• Riznind likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by T0X1C, 07 April 2014 - 06:29 PM.

We beat YEAH 4 - 0 on Saturday night. Team of Aj, Monk, Muffin, Danz, Wesley and Hyo. 2 TDMs, 2 Captures.

Pretty f*cking impressive I think, they're a top team. Many of their members, like Nyze and Wayne, are in The Damned too. :^:

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

^ Awesome. I think AJ said something about a rematch, when is it?
-------------------
So, I played IV for the first time since last year.

Needless to say, I was amazed at how good the driving was/still is compared to V...

Not to mention, the cars feel like they actually have some real weight.

And the bikes; the bikes in V are arcade-y as hell, completely inferior to IV's in almost every way IMO. V's cars may be better than IV's in some ways, but the V bikes sucks dick. They're fun though...

And oh, CnC...

rokstar pls :cry:
  • Greasepalms, dr_killpatient and T0X1C like this

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users