Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

13,956 replies to this topic
II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

Lenny McLean's Better Looking Brother

• Members

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:41 AM

Strength - good match last night sorry I could only stick around for the 1 game sad.gif but damn you have improved even more, I think I better get back to playing alot it seems I have lost some of my Skillz !! I can blame Halo and MW2 for that !!
Like I said on LIVE last night I am free for any gang matches Friday night, Sat'day morning and afternoon, and possibly the early hours of Sunday morning depending on how drunk I am when I get back from the Halloween party !

To all who wished my daughter Happ B'dy - Thank you smile.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 28 2010, 13:41)
Strength - good match last night sorry I could only stick around for the 1 game sad.gif   but damn you have improved even more, I think I better get back to playing alot it seems I have lost some of my Skillz !! I can blame Halo and MW2 for that !!
Like I said on LIVE last night I am free for any gang matches Friday night, Sat'day morning and afternoon, and possibly the early hours of Sunday morning depending on how drunk I am when I get back from the Halloween party !

To all who wished my daughter Happ B'dy - Thank you smile.gif

Thank you sir blush.gif smile.gif
I think that earning 700000 $ single-handedly, while playing TDM's and DM's only for 2 and a half months (while most of you got affected by RDR fever), helped me improve my shooting, headshot kills, face to face combat and reflex skills to a much higher level! Man, I even fought the players on 10 / 9 (Turbos also) level that plays great and they ended up in a river of blood, if you know what I mean cool.gif devil.gif

In any case, what kind of leader would be to have nothing to show tounge.gif

I agree GUV, great games yesterday! Me and Mr. swooner stumbled up on a Turbo player when you left, who got rapidly cut down by me and overrun by swoon's car! In the end we won the match icon14.gif

In SKILLS over TURBOS we trust cool.gif

@DannyNight & II THE GUV II: I'd like to test you for Full Membership this weekend, so be prepared.

@WizardOfTruth: I ordered the game about 4 months (twice) and never came to my address, so last week I ordered it again from another game supplier and now it's finally on the way to my house Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Starting from tomorrow, I am free from work for four days due to national holiday, so expect a lot of gaming from me icon14.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 28 2010, 13:15)
I agree GUV, great games yesterday! Me and Mr. swooner stumbled up on a Turbo player when you left, who got rapidly cut down by me and overrun by swoon's car! In the end we won the match icon14.gif

good games yesterday indeed... originally i thought i'd just play on my own pink team and do my "thing" (swim the shark) to not screw up your front lines, but it's always good teaming with strength... no complaints there. cool.gif

guv, damn you're quick! that one towards the end of the industrial match you were at a corner spewing rockets and i thought i'd "deliver" a package i couldn't f*cking believe you made that rocket hit so close unscathed... you still got it wink.gif

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

Hey guys, finally have a bit of time on my hands to post around GTAF. I have decided it's probably for the best that I leave the gang. My activity's been next to non-existent for months, and I don't see me being able to improve it anytime soon.

Thanks for the fun times.

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:18 PM Edited by Alex DeLarge., 28 October 2010 - 09:24 PM.

QUOTE (Straznicy @ Oct 28 2010, 17:32)
Hey guys, finally have a bit of time on my hands to post around GTAF. I have decided it's probably for the best that I leave the gang. My activity's been next to non-existent for months, and I don't see me being able to improve it anytime soon.

Ah Straz! It was fun to have you here though my old droog! sad.gif smile.gif
Just remember If you ever fancy some ultra violence again you know where to find us brother! devil.gif cool.gif
Dont be a stranger! icon14.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ Oct 28 2010, 19:32)

Sad to see you leave mate cry.gif , but we had some fun times in the begginig of The Damned MC Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif .
Like you said over the past few months your activity was next to zero here, and on LIVE with us! I was expecting your resignation post any time soon.

Wish you got luck with UNI, and don't be a stranger fellow stoner biggrin.gif icon14.gif .

The match with the boys from Project Mayhem was confirmed, and will be held on Saturday 30th., 14:00 GMT, 4 vs 4! All who have been selected for the match, see you on the streets of Liberty city for some old GTA ultra-violence cool.gif

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

Sorry to see you leave Straz, never really had a chance to chat or play with you but with a signature that sexy I liked you already !!

Strength - I will be there !!

Also do you think we should go on a recruitment drive ? I don't think there are that many new people coming to this forum so perhaps we can scout a few freemodes/TDM's and message any players that look like they would be a good addition to the Damned ?

Alex - Stop watching videos and play GTA !!! wink.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 29 2010, 14:07)
Strength - I will be there !!

Also do you think we should go on a recruitment drive ? I don't think there are that many new people coming to this forum so perhaps we can scout a few freemodes/TDM's and message any players that look like they would be a good addition to the Damned ?

Good to know that brother icon14.gif

Yes we should definitely get some fresh blood in here!
If you have some friends on LIVE who are interested in both, GTA and community, pass them the word about us, also I already recruited 40 members from here and some of them from my friend list and they never showed any kind of interest in this gang.

I guess it's time to look up for the interested ones Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:41 PM

I have quite a few friends who are definitely active GTA players but not sure if they are community driven or not ??

What sort of players are you looking for TDM'ers or crative freemoders ?

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 29 2010, 14:41)
I have quite a few friends who are definitely active GTA players but not sure if they are community driven or not ??

What sort of players are you looking for TDM'ers or crative freemoders ?

Both kind of players suits just fine, as long as they are active on games with us and around this topic icon14.gif

bwsloc1
  • bwsloc1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (monkeybutts117 @ Oct 26 2010, 23:25)
hey some one wanna play gta this weekend? kinda boring killing people by my self.

I'll play but only if it's on TBOGT. i don't have my regular GTA4

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 29 2010, 12:07)
Alex - Stop watching videos and play GTA !!! wink.gif

Haha I have to take a break from it once in a while bro! Its the only MP game I play! alien.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

Hey guys, is any of your PS3 side free this weekend, or next to get that GL match done with?

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

Hey Andy, I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm busy pretty much this whole weekend seeing as how it is Halloween on Sunday. I got a party to go to tonight, another one plus some other stuff tomorrow, and then probably something random on Halloween. I can definitely get on next weekend though if enough people can't get on this weekend.

Either way, PS3 members, I would like to set up a time for us all to play together next weekend. So post which days and times that you will be free and we can plan something! biggrin.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

Ok, next weekend, and i think mason deleted me(or i deleted him last week, not sure), so i will re-add him tomorrow when i'm on the PS3.

Rougarou
  • Rougarou

Blue Dog

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:09 AM Edited by WizardOfTruth, 30 October 2010 - 02:42 AM.

@strength cool man i hope to catch you online sometime you should get the undead nightmare dlc!!! i heard its pretty sweet!! my rdr copy is f*cked up atm but i will be getting one today! biggrin.gif

@Straznicy sad to see you leave this gang mate! hope you do well in the future!! take care man!!! ps. i see your a member of the SSH cheers man stoners for life!!! lol cool.gif

@gtafan whats up?!?!? biggrin.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

srre andy i did delete u cause u and those other people were being
dicks i said i sucked at races and u guys kicked me right out of the event u were hosting
so yeah for the gang match i dont know if i can do it cause im never on enough or im never on when your on
but yeah u can add me again

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

I must give my gratitude for the excellent premiere and performance today guys Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif !
We are in top shape and we need to keep looking for more opponents for the next big match! For start I think that Mr. Governor can provide us with some names and clans outside the forums to challenge.

Next stop, Angels of Death cool.gif .

II THE GUV II & DannyNight: Congratulations on passing the test for the Full Membership icon14.gif !
Welcome to the hell BTW biggrin.gif , I'll provide you with ranks in a day or two, and remove you from Prospects list.

Keep up the good work everybody catspider.gif

Marshy-Hex
  • Marshy-Hex

Hey... Hey Elliot! Hey... Hey Timbo!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

Hey guys.

This is my official resignation, I've missed too many games and the time codes aren't working for me so I'm going to join a different gang, it's been fun playing with you guys when I had the chance and I hope we get to play again soon.

Peace out brothers.

alex for the win
  • alex for the win

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:30 PM Edited by alex for the win, 01 November 2010 - 09:07 AM.

edited

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:32 AM

Questions Answers
1. Your age?14
2. Any warning/commendations in your Members Log?no
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?yes
4. Which console and GTA games do you own?GTA iv, and EFLC
5. XB-L/PSN Gamertag?AoGjr
6. Time zone?EST
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?im a good with driving
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?7 days
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console?MAG,deadliest warrior, cod classic
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you participate in the game of Lone Wolf Biker/Cops N' Crooks/GTA Race?yes

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:45 AM

Second post updated with new patched gifs, also GUV and Danny added as Full Ranked Members smile.gif

People who will lose place in The Damned MC before November 5th ends (if miracle does not happen sarcasm.gif ), for showing absolutely no interest at all, are:

1. Unlikely Sniper
2. Das Iggs
3. jackyboy1234
4. chigi333

We need fresh and new recruits asap guys, because this, does not lead to anything other than slowly dying of this topic!
So, put a good word about us to your virtual friends and players who are interested to be a part of a gaming clan and GTA community.

On the case, new setup and liabilities will start from now for every Full Ranked Member of The Damned MC, so read carefully:

Vice President: After President/Leader leave his post (in any case me), VP run everything around this topic, recruit new members (if he thinks they are the right material for this gang), operate on gang roster, promote members, help to organize events, bring new ideas to realization, held the Full Membership Contest/F.M.C, and in the end, courageously leads the gang members in the clan battle.

Liuetenant: Right hand of VP! Assist in every clan battle, keep an eye on the topic when the VP is gone, participate in gang conversation, test members for Full Membership with VP, look and makes decisions about next or new opponents for clan battles (GTA), organize events and keep members in line.

SGT At Arms: Assist in every clan battle with LT and VP, participate in gang conversation, bring new ideas to improve the state of the gang.

Enforcer: Look for new recruits, assist in every clan battle, hold trainings, test members with VP and LT for Full Membership and organize strategy for clan battles.

Road Captain: Lead the formation in Free Mode behind the VP, higly participate in gang conversation, test members with VP, LT and EN for Full Membership and use as replacement player for the gang battles.

Treasurer: Collect every peace of paper (money) in game or clan battles (GTA) to keep the score on the maximum level, participate in events, organization and gang conversation, also use as replacement player in the game the gang battles.

Secretary: Bring new ideas to the gang, keep a record of active and inactive members and report to VP, and participate in gang conversation and clan battles when needed).

Welcome aboard AoGjr smile.gif , keep the activity on maximum level around here and try to get to know us all better by participating in conversation and by being active on games with PS3 Chapter icon14.gif

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:53 AM

the damned clubhouse where exactly is that located

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (AoGjr @ Nov 1 2010, 04:53)
the damned clubhouse where exactly is that located

It's located in Cayuga Avenue, if you remember the mission(s) in single player on IV "Blow Your Cover" or in TLaD "Buyers Market", where you needed to negotiate a deal with the drug buyers, then that's the place cool.gif :

http://www.gta4.net/...blow-your-cover

http://www.gta4.net/...p#buyers-market

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:04 AM

ok i found it cool

Bubbles1117
  • Bubbles1117

Dead beat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hey, been hammed down by the amount of course work I got (still got some more to do, more to come But i'll make the time for damned real soon)

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for the new title "The Enforcer" I will honour my role fully !!

Give me a few days and I will try and arrange some TDM's with some of the other clans I know outside of this forum smile.gif

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

wuz up my brothers

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (AoGjr @ Nov 1 2010, 16:23)
wuz up my brothers

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuupppppp tounge.gif

Excellent GUV, can't wait to officaly start kicking some ass! Also anyone fancy a new dashboard look and settings on 360 rolleyes.gif ? I do, I do cool.gif .

Hopefully I'll start and finish the third post by the end of this week and add the events and clan battle section on there, also second post will be updated with some fancy graphics and biker theme when I collect the material icon14.gif .

After four moths of waiting, RDR is on the way to my address and I'll be able to finally play it in a few days! I hope that I will not be disappointed with the game as I'm disappointed with 4 months of waiting monocle.gif .

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

hey told my friends to sign up on here and answer the questions to become a prospector

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users