Say that IRL c wat happens.

• Crimson Flam3s likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

Yes, because a videogame is a real world simulator. I can land a plane on Flight Simulator (which young pilots use to train), that doesn't mean that I could land a real one. :p

Defeated by your own argument.

mj-laughing.gif

i6Fc0nl8XaSv3.gif

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

txJAc.gif

2402758291_79f8d5045c_o.gif

pEfHy.gif

You can't stop me. No one can.

tumblr_miedecRg971r3m7ico1_250.gif

• T0X1C likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

If only you were as good at shooting as you are at poking holes in other people's arguments. ;) :p

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

If only you were as good at shooting as you are at poking holes in other people's arguments. ;) :p

sad_troll_vector_by_shadu-d3arllz.png

6000.jpg

You+got+me+Op.+right+in+the+feels+_07cd1

• T0X1C likes this

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:44 PM Edited by johnwontscore, 11 March 2014 - 11:26 PM.

Hey guys

Im lovin deathmatches n stuff wit u guys but i could use some help gettin my skills up. any advice?

You seem like a pretty good player to me. If you want to improve dramatically, just play with locals and not people on other continents with laggy connections. If you're playing with a laggy player and you headshot him, most of the time you'll be shooting exactly where his head is not, but where it was, so it's a guaranteed miss.

That deathmatch last night that me and Flemming joined had a few such impossible to kill people in it I noticed. Flemming got annoyed with being assault shot gunned, so she pulled out the assault and pumped three shots straight into the face of the offending lagger and he didn't die, but instead killed her. Just a question of lag. Whenever we end up in a session with Spanish locals, which is quite rare since we have so many friends on other continents, they tend to have quite a hard time indeed. Quite telling really. It was a touch annoying also that we took our helmets off as we do for death matches (we always wear helmets these days since we mostly ride bikes and rob ARMOURED CARS!!!!!! ARMOURED CARS!!!!!!), but the other team had a few players that kept on their, I assume, protective combat masks. So yeah, a bunch of ignoble laggers and knobs in that game anyway.

I regard you as a good player and a cool guy, notwithstanding you taste for policemen's buttholes etc.
  • A J, dr_killpatient and TheIllaDopest like this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:21 PM Edited by A J, 11 March 2014 - 10:31 PM.

u all suck

u mad bro?

that me and dr kill beat you despite it being 12 - 12 all together  :p

-----------------

Less of the damn spam, jesus christ guys.

----------------

The best advice I can offer, is role first and aim for the head, tap quick, and continually reload whilst in cover. 9/10 my deaths come about being in a position in which I start a 1 vs 1 with less than a full clip, and then have to reload whilst the other player on low health, get's a few bullets in me. I refuse to purposely go for melee kills in them situations, but others do.

Get used to a certain weapon, obviously not the asshole shotgun ! 

Lag can be an issue too, so please with us being across a pond, let me know if you see me lagging, I had very a questionable connection last night !

Keep it up and remember the game is about having fun, ignore our less mature members obsessed with 'reking' and sh*t like that.  :lol:

------------

Happy birthday to the Machine Gun Preacher, Better Class of Criminal, Bohan's finest Madmonk420. hope you're ok mate and enjoying your day. 

• dr_killpatient and G D like this

dr_killpatient
  • dr_killpatient

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Hey guys

Im lovin deathmatches n stuff wit u guys but i could use some help gettin my skills up. any advice?

You seem like a pretty good player to me. If you want to improve dramatically, just play with locals and not people on other continents with laggy connections. If you're playing with a laggy player and you headshot him, most of the time you'll be shooting exactly where his head is not, but where it was, so it's a guaranteed miss.

That deathmatch last night that me and Flemming joined had a few such impossible to kill people in it I noticed. Flemming got annoyed with being assault shot gunned, so she pulled out the assault and pumped three shots straight into the face of the offending lagger and he didn't die, but instead killed her. Just a question of lag. Whenever we end up in a session with Spanish locals, which is quite rare since we have so many friends on other continents, they tend to have quite a hard time indeed. Quite telling really. It was a touch annoying also that we took our helmets off as we do for death matches (we always wear helmets these days since we mostly ride bikes and rob ARMOURED CARS!!!!!! ARMOURED CARS!!!!!!), but the other team had a few players that kept on their, I assume, protective combat masks. So yeah, a bunch of ignoble laggers and knobs in that game anyway.

I regard you as a good player and a cool guy, notwithstanding you taste for policemen's buttholes etc.

THE OFFICERS WERE NOT OFFERING ME A CHOICE OF ACTIVITIES AT THE TIME!!!! 

• johnwontscore and T0X1C like this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:14 AM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 12 March 2014 - 01:16 AM.

I completely and irrefutably agree with AJ here, and I will continue doing putting those inmature and obsessed members where they belong, so that peace and prosperity reign among The Damned!

JSBTl.gif

EqRJH.gif

MIj6o.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Flames of Hell shalt consume thy Damned soul 

Upon thy Crimson stained body

625553_OWs99_I98.gif             kjk.png                                             

2sREC.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

bGcPeJI.gif

what the f*ck is going on here? Less gifs unless they feature sexy chicas .

Like this one.... Enjoy lads.

tumblr_mdtz67vHzB1r9ddzqo1_250.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

lol I seen that vid a while ago, the music that starts when the fatass steps in is too funny xD

So I guess everyone has seen the news about the missing airplane.. I wonder what the f*ck really happened, and the fact that more details are slighty revealed like that it changed it's path before disappearing, makes it a lot weirder..

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

The best advice I can offer, is role first and aim for the head, tap quick, and continually reload whilst in cover. 9/10 my deaths come about being in a position in which I start a 1 vs 1 with less than a full clip, and then have to reload whilst the other player on low health, get's a few bullets in me. I refuse to purposely go for melee kills in them situations, but others do.

Lag can be an issue too, so please with us being across a pond, let me know if you see me lagging, I had very a questionable connection last night !

Keep it up and remember the game is about having fun, ignore our less mature members obsessed with 'reking' and sh*t like that.  :lol:

The more I've played with with members of our crew, the more I've noticed tactics like that.

I guess one big thing I'm puzzled about is how quickly people (especially in The Damned) get headshots on me. I figured it was simply because I'm just really obnoxious with the way I move, so I've started rolling and strafing a lot more. I've also messed around with sensitivity a bit, but I can't seem to find anything that works consistently. I usually end up firing at a character's abdomen/chest, because I rarely get headshots, and when I do it's almost 100% because of luck or because they made a mistake.

Hell, most matches, I just end up cowering behind cover for minutes on end.  :lol:

I don't know, maybe I just need a sh*tload of practice.

• A J, dr_killpatient and G D like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

The plane had a built in flux compacitor and reached over 88mph...... Might be stuck in the 50s.

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by GoGoKilla, 12 March 2014 - 03:50 AM.

best "chicas" ever if you like big watermelons (from the country of flames)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=g6-533Cw57U  :music: :inlove:

(you have noticed that i still dont know how to put a vidéo correctly on the new forum)

i cant post cool stuff directly like other members  :v: its maybe because i'm french :dontgetit:

• TheIllaDopest likes this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

:v: its maybe because i'm french :dontgetit:

Oui , monsoir gogo  :p

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

u all suck

Wanna DM again? :p

I won the last one, and the scores are always the same = same level of skillz. So by saying I suck, you suck too.
But nah, we better den dem fools.

Spoiler

Tox, you getting on tonight? Let's play again. I'll let you win... Come on, don't be afraid. :)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:02 PM Edited by T0X1C, 12 March 2014 - 01:05 PM.

So I decided to procrastinate and went to check our DM stats. 

We're the 4th highest crew with less than 100 members...

9833af2f580fd28a2bc9db8aa374cf60c5376b55

Still about 1076 wins off of top spot.

I'd do the same for our TDM ranking, but since we're about in 140th position it would take too much effort to go through 139 crews. :p Never let the amount of work you undertake while procrastinating exceed the amount of work that you are putting off. Pretty sure that's like the 4th rule of thermodynamics...

• A J likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

So I decided to procrastinate and went to check our DM stats. We're the 4th highest crew with less than 100 members...9833af2f580fd28a2bc9db8aa374cf60c5376b55Still about 1076 wins off of top spot. I'd do the same for our TDM ranking, but since we're about in 140th position it would take too much effort to go through 139 crews. :p Never let the amount of work you undertake while procrastinating exceed the amount of work that you are putting off. Pretty sure that's like the 4th rule of thermodynamics...

K

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

K

I'd post a didn't read GIF, but I'm scared that Aj will go all Welsh farmer to a sheep on me if I do.  :*(

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

K

I'd post a didn't read GIF, but I'm scared that Aj will go all Welsh farmer to a sheep on me if I do.  :*(

I agree,Aj Hitler has gained too much power and it's too late to stop him now. He is satan's sheppard.

Even my motto doesn't apply here, aj says the new one is: Live Sheepish or Get Shagged Trying :'(

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

Stop the spam, flames.

Let's all agree that all 3 of us bonefide baddasses from the baddest crew on the whole of GTAF. The best crew should be hated, shuned, and pointed at. Not ass kissed which is what the only thing Yardies have got. Being ass kissed for being sh*t at the game. They're allowed to spam hardcore but when damned members (AJ, and lazy if I recall) make a forum complaint which is both constructive and polite... in a damn "general chat" topic (for THR) they get warned? Stay on topic? And it was Deffpony? Shame, used to respect that guy.

Even me is tired of spouting nonsense like "I'll rek all of you gaiz at da saim DAMN Tyme"

Let's stop it, T0X1C started it, I continued it, and I'll finish it.

I'm iz actually iz all hype. Everyone is better than me even the level 4 newbs.

Now let's move on with no "I'm better than you comments anymore" (every once in a while is acceptable, not every freakin' day though)
  • A J likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:28 PM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 12 March 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Stop the spam, flames.Let's all agree that all 3 of us bonefide baddasses from the baddest crew on the whole of GTAF. The best crew should be hated, shuned, and pointed at. Not ass kissed which is what the only thing Yardies have got. Being ass kissed for being sh*t at the game. They're allowed to spam hardcore but when damned members (AJ, and lazy if I recall) make a forum complaint which is both constructive and polite... in a damn "general chat" topic (for THR) they get warned? Stay on topic? And it was Deffpony? Shame, used to respect that guy.Even me is tired of spouting nonsense like "I'll rek all of you gaiz at da saim DAMN Tyme"Let's stop it, T0X1C started it, I continued it, and I'll finish it.I'm iz actually iz all hype. Everyone is better than me even the level 4 newbs.Now let's move on with no "I'm better than you comments anymore" (every once in a while is acceptable, not every freakin' day though)

Neither I or tox where talking about that. But

K

And about the spam, you should of seen tox and I's golden days on whatsapp :D What has happened in the forum is nothing lol
  • EL_FUGA likes this

dr_killpatient
  • dr_killpatient

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

The more I've played with with members of our crew, the more I've noticed tactics like that.

I guess one big thing I'm puzzled about is how quickly people (especially in The Damned) get headshots on me. I figured it was simply because I'm just really obnoxious with the way I move, so I've started rolling and strafing a lot more. I've also messed around with sensitivity a bit, but I can't seem to find anything that works consistently. I usually end up firing at a character's abdomen/chest, because I rarely get headshots, and when I do it's almost 100% because of luck or because they made a mistake.

Hell, most matches, I just end up cowering behind cover for minutes on end.  :lol:

I think the lag of bein all around the world has something not everything to do with our situation cil.  I know this because when i play random matches i do better than i do wit da clan.  the other part is that the clan is really darn good and if you wanna get good you play with good people ya know iron sharpening iron an all dat.

when i wuz a yung'in......my pop the all state wrestler would suprise attack me CONSTANTLY....he was MUCH stronger and MUCH more experienced than me so i just got flexed all da time for a while.  when i got older i did better but i never really won, but when i happened to play fite wit da fellaz i would embarrass them constantly.  same here we just gotta practice.

luckily we in with some cool guys and manage to have fun as we learn soooooooooo yeah we just gotta keep practicin.  ball saqq gave me sum gud advice ill send it to ya if ya want an AJ said it just when he said to have fun which i do both here and in the sack with all your mothers  :rol:

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by T0X1C, 12 March 2014 - 04:15 PM.

Let's all agree that all 3 of us bonefide baddasses from the baddest crew on the whole of GTAF. The best crew should be hated, shuned, and pointed at. Not ass kissed which is what the only thing Yardies have got. Being ass kissed for being sh*t at the game. They're allowed to spam hardcore but when damned members (AJ, and lazy if I recall) make a forum complaint which is both constructive and polite... in a damn "general chat" topic (for THR) they get warned? Stay on topic? And it was Deffpony? Shame, used to respect that guy.

Shhhh we don't speak of other crews in here any more... :ph34r:

Not since... the incidents.

You'll probably get off this time because you're new here and this all went down before you joined, but even the most insignificant comment about another gang made in jest here...
43631312.jpg

• G D likes this

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:24 PM Edited by johnwontscore, 12 March 2014 - 06:00 PM.

I think the lag of bein all around the world has something not everything to do with our situation cil.  I know this because when i play random matches i do better than i do wit da clan.  the other part is that the clan is really darn good and if you wanna get good you play with good people ya know iron sharpening iron an all dat.

when i wuz a yung'in......my pop the all state wrestler would suprise attack me CONSTANTLY....he was MUCH stronger and MUCH more experienced than me so i just got flexed all da time for a while.  when i got older i did better but i never really won, but when i happened to play fite wit da fellaz i would embarrass them constantly.  same here we just gotta practice.

luckily we in with some cool guys and manage to have fun as we learn soooooooooo yeah we just gotta keep practicin.  ball saqq gave me sum gud advice ill send it to ya if ya want an AJ said it just when he said to have fun which i do both here and in the sack with all your mothers  :rol:
Me and Flemming have been testing our internet connection following the advice of Mo-seph on the support section

http://gtaforums.com...ction-timeouts/

And it seems that our connection is pretty good. You could try the same tests and see if you need to make any adjustments to make the game run smoother. I set mine and Flemming's IPs to static and put my PS3 into the DMZ and forwarded the ports for PSN and GTAV on Flemming's PS3 back in September. If you've just got one PS3 in the house, I'd definitely put it on a static IP and forward the relevant ports like I did on Flemming's setup. I did it on GTAIV and it made a hell of a difference.

We'll never get an absolutely fair game, unless you come round to my house, which in turn would involve various degrading sexual acts, but making the connections better is definitely worth doing.

Mo-seph says that the best option regarding hosting is to try each person in the crew to see who is the most stable host.

I can't really give any advice on shooting or combat since I'm still learning that and there's still a lot of the GTAIV helicopter pariah in me (go straight in, kill everyone and f*ck off, which doesn't work at all on the ground) but I'll certainly let you know if I come up with anything useful.

I can, however, provide training on ARMOURED TRUCKS!!!!! if anyone is interested, but only one at a time as it works best with just two or three people.

dr_killpatient
  • dr_killpatient

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

wats ur psn jonwontscore?

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Er... Dr_Ripper___ You didn't know?
  • dr_killpatient likes this

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

http://www.speedtest.net
you start the test and look your ping if it is between 0 and 60Ms it is good , if it is between 60 ms and 100ms middle time of react between your connexion and the server and after 100 ms it is bad
but it can all explainthe time of lag inhérent to the game with people from other contients(im not an expert)

• EL_FUGA likes this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by A J, 12 March 2014 - 07:11 PM.

My connection is terrible, it's what you get when you live nearly in the middle of no where.  Do I lag though?

Thanks for sharing that link Dr Ripper, I often miss some good stuff posted around the forum, so always feel free to post stuff here from other parts. 

I feel very sorry for Ivanurbina, his lag has led to him getting kicked out of lobbies because of it, but it is really bad !!

-------

I think this might be stonehead / vinvega.

Spoiler

------

Hopefully we can arrange some good games for the weekend. 

Great to hear we're doing so well in the leaderboards, I asked in the PF, but do you think we need to strictly stay under 100 members? or should we allow ourselves to slowly expand?

and yeah any more spammy gif posts or i'll rek you sh*t..... I'll ask ratboy if he's want to smoosh smoosh you in drag.

Take it from Grease, you dont want to get raped by the forum's MVP. 

• G D likes this

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

http://www.speedtest.net
you start the test and look your ping if it is between 0 and 60Ms it is good , if it is between 60 ms and 100ms middle time of react between your connexion and the server and after 100 ms it is bad
but it can all explainthe time of lag inhérent to the game with people from other contients(im not an expert)

If you read what Mo-seph said, it's no good testing on one of those speedtest sites. You need to ping Google.com to get an objective reading since that site has massive capacity.

We get a 10mls average, which is pretty good apparently.

Never seen you lag at all AJ, try the port forwarding though, works great.

G D
  • G D

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

Nah, AJ I'm the forum's MVP. I proved it time and time again. But enough about me.

Any thing going down in a few hours ?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users