PS4 PS3
16,166 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

Got online last night and had a few cool races with Wesley before I got bored after about an hour. I left and spawned in my apartment. I was sitting there and couldn't think of anything to do. Matchmaking is terrible, freemode is not my thing, no one on my friend list seemed to be playing TDMs, randoms love the assholet shotgun. :/ So I turned off and went to bed.
God, this game went stale quickly (IMO). :lol: It makes you appreciate just how magical GTA IV was...
  • paul and dr_killpatient like this

dr_killpatient
  • dr_killpatient

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

i like V a lot but i cant deny the magical qualities of IV.  freemode was so darn fun .  if the good people of R* would only make the damn dots on the map different colors and let you drop grenades from the air i would be quite happy

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by T0X1C, 01 March 2014 - 04:48 PM.

Just a few months ago I'd be chasing some boss through Star Junction, fantasizing about having chases like this through Blaine County soon. Now I find myself standing in Blaine County with f*ck all to do, reminiscing about all the chases and stand-offs and genuine fun I had in Liberty City. :lol:

Rockstar, y u do dis? I understand that the COD crowd couldn't appreciate what a great game IV was, but you've thrown players like us under the bus with this "re-imagining of the online world." At the very least you could have left the classic modes as they were in IV and not make EVERYTHING centred around freemode. :cry:

I'd rather go bowling. :p

GTA IV was the pretty girl next door with the killer personality that you fell in love with instantly.

GTA V is a shallow, international supermodel with very little of any value lying beneath the looks.

Also, Los Santos Rock Radio sucks. 'Big Log' is great. 'Photograph' is great (let's ignore the fact that it's not even the best Def Leppard song). 'I Don't Care Anymore' is great. 'Radio Gaga,' 'Rain,' 'Lonely is the Night' and 'Heartbeat' are all ok.

But who the f*ck is Julian Lennon? If you're a Lennon and not John Lennon then you might as well not exist. If it's "Too Late For Goodbyes," then just get up and f*ck off already. That Stevie Nicks song makes me want to castrate myself. I have nothing against Chicago, but if you're going to have a Rock station in a GTA game, please don't add a f*cking soft rock ballad.

LRR in IV wasn't a whole lot better, but LRR in EFLC was pretty f*cking good. Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Styx. THAT is what you add to a classic rock station in a GTA game. I cannot even begin to explain how perfect 'Run to the Hills' and 'Wanted Dead or Alive' were in EFLC. The stuff they play on Channel X is, quite honestly, sh*t so don't even mention that. Yes, of course you need driving songs and some mellow ballads for the San Andreas sunset ('Baker Street' is a good example). But for f*cks sake, choose some sh*t that we can have a car chase to, as well. 

Yes, I know I was born in 1994 which was looong after all of these songs were released, but I know what I'm talking about so if you disagree well.. then...

0961e656f12a0888bea08486bc04354c3583e1bf

/rant

• dr_killpatient, Crimson Flam3s, enjoithepain and 2 others like this

dr_killpatient
  • dr_killpatient

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

an another thing!!! whats up up wit all da CONNECTION ISSUES??!! i spent an hour tryin to get with gemini an mr caash today!! i thought they woulda fixed all dat

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

Also, Los Santos Rock Radio sucks. 'Big Log' is great. 'Photograph' is great (let's ignore the fact that it's not even the best Def Leppard song). 'I Don't Care Anymore' is great. 'Radio Gaga,' 'Rain,' 'Lonely is the Night' and 'Heartbeat' are all ok.

But who the f*ck is Julian Lennon? If you're a Lennon and not John Lennon then you might as well not exist. If it's "Too Late For Goodbyes," then just get up and f*ck off already. That Stevie Nicks song makes me want to castrate myself. I have nothing against Chicago, but if you're going to have a Rock station in a GTA game, please don't add a f*cking soft rock ballad.

LRR in IV wasn't a whole lot better, but LRR in EFLC was pretty f*cking good. Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Styx. THAT is what you add to a classic rock station in a GTA game. I cannot even begin to explain how perfect 'Run to the Hills' and 'Wanted Dead or Alive' were in EFLC. The stuff they play on Channel X is, quite honestly, sh*t so don't even mention that. Yes, of course you need driving songs and some mellow ballads for the San Andreas sunset ('Baker Street' is a good example). But for f*cks sake, choose some sh*t that we can have a car chase to, as well. 

Yes, I know I was born in 1994 which was looong after all of these songs were released, but I know what I'm talking about so if you disagree well.. then...

Yeah, I strongly agree with you about this.  Sure, LSRR has a few great songs (for me Rain and Photograph), but overall the soundtrack quality overall is just not that good.  I don't have anything against the Doobie Brothers (in fact, I really liked their song in EFLC), but "What a Fool Believes" ???  Really??  There are a few more like that that I'm stumbled as to why they included them.  It was kind of similar to IV in that LRR had some great songs, but the rest were just mediocre.  But you're absolutely right, EFLC had a kickass LRR station!

The best of all time though, is VRock on Vice City and Vice City Stories :) 

• T0X1C likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

They were just terrible choices on the whole, they should have made the guy who picked the EFLC LRR soundtrack to choose again.

Yeah V-Rock was best followed closely by Radio X and K-Dst. They should have done what they did in SA, Radio X for the harder songs and K-Dst for the driving rock. I don't understand why they didn't do that. :/
  • enjoithepain and Danz. like this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

V's soundtrack is pretty disappointing when you remember that SA had Rusty Cage. I've heard Rusty Cage so many f*cking times and it's still an awesome song.

I can't say the same for the majority of V's soundtrack.

Apart from this song. I like this song.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Hopefully Rockstar create a GTA IV dlc for V with classic gamemodes like bomb da base and cops n crooks.
  • A J and dr_killpatient like this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Got online last night and had a few cool races with Wesley before I got bored after about an hour. I left and spawned in my apartment. I was sitting there and couldn't think of anything to do. Matchmaking is terrible, freemode is not my thing, no one on my friend list seemed to be playing TDMs, randoms love the assholet shotgun. :/ So I turned off and went to bed.
God, this game went stale quickly (IMO). :lol: It makes you appreciate just how magical GTA IV was...

Same with me, I thought about going to play BF3 instead, but then I realized it would be boring as well because I've done everything I could in that game, leaving nothing else to complete. Whenever I think about V the only thing that comes to mind is "what now?" And the answer is almost always "nothing", then I switch off my PS3.

Yesterday, I watched some of this awesomeness before going to sleep and I happened to dream abou it's characters:

• T0X1C likes this

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

What is this 1992, didn't think anyone still used fruitboots

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:26 AM

sorry i didnt get back on Lazy, I got super busy then it was Walking Dead Time. Cool ass city tho dude

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Anybody here got far cry 3? If you do, we should play.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by T0X1C, 03 March 2014 - 07:35 PM.

Don't let Lazyboy know, he might spoil the story for you. :ph34r:

When is that sheep shagging Welsh guy getting back?

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 03 March 2014 - 10:01 PM.

I have FC3 DBNS. Fun game, doesn't the online suck though?

SP is epic though, in one of the missions where you're searching through ancient chinese tombs, I did the most badass flawless takedown combo ever.

- Go down zipline
- Take guy out with pistol while on zipline
- Drop down off zipline and do death from above on enemy
- Throw grenade to other platform
- Zipline down to other platform, death from above again but this time it's a dual DFA as there's someone nearby
- Sprint to last enemy
- Takedown, with knife throw for final enemy

so f*cking badass. the movement and how fluent everything is in FC3 makes it look like a cutscene. best combat in any FPS game ever.

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

I have FC3 DBNS. Fun game, doesn't the online suck though?

SP is epic though, in one of the missions where you're searching through ancient chinese tombs, I did the most badass flawless takedown combo ever.

- Go down zipline
- Take guy out with pistol while on zipline
- Drop down off zipline and do death from above on enemy
- Throw grenade to other platform
- Zipline down to other platform, death from above again but this time it's a dual DFA as there's someone nearby
- Sprint to last enemy
- Takedown, with knife throw for final enemy

so f*cking badass. the movement and how fluent everything is in FC3 makes it look like a cutscene. best combat in any FPS game ever.

It's even better in blood dragon, god my mouth was meeting the floor as I preformed extraordinary things in that standalone.

You GOT to try it Lazy, it's even better than Mainekraft. :p

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Hi all ! 

hope everyone is well, enjoyed reading through the topic. 

have there been any crew vs crew games recently?

Look forward to speaking more to you all soon.

Will log on to ps3 later  ;)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:01 PM Edited by T0X1C, 04 March 2014 - 06:09 PM.

So what's new with you guys?

Well let's start with me:

-So I finally figured out how to play music via bluetooth in my car. It has a similar interface to a computer made out of old milk cartons. It only took me about 14 months to figure it out, I needed to pass 1st year engineering to have enough know-how.

-I've been spending too much time on this forum, I'm starting to troll people in real life. This taxi drives on the wrong side of the road, past the long line of cars waiting to get to the intersection. He wants to cut ahead of me, avoiding the wait that everyone else had to endure in the traffic. Naturally, I tell him to f*ck off. He gestures to me, suggesting that he has somewhere to be. I gesture back that I have to go home and sleep. He rages. I lol. He's stuck on the wrong side of the road.

-I now know that pretty girl that I mentioned a few weeks ago. She's giving off some serious mixed signals, though. You know, normal female behaviour. She photocopied her notes for my lazy ass, 50+ pages or so. I haven't taken notes in my life. So I may or may not be getting a girlfriend, but now I definitely have the promise of a steady income of lecture notes irrelevant of how lazy I am... so I've got that going for me. :p

Oh well look who has returned. There haven't been any games, as far as I know. One thing you should know is that in your absence there was a violent coup and I'm leader now. I think Madmonk might have been killed in the middle of it, either that or he got drunk out of his mind, changed his name to Igor and moved to Russia to start a war. The drunk story is more likely, probably.

• EL_FUGA and G D like this

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 04 March 2014 - 06:42 PM.

Lulz, I'm poor. I'm seriously poor...

5000$ left...

But it was worth it:
http://rsg.ms/OXmcKp

Hey there AJ, how do I start...

While you were gone T0XIC and Monk argued about who should lead, the banter went back and forth. In the end both agreed to duel, a honorable duel. Which excludes the Overpowered shotgun and a few weapons. The pair killed each other, and with no clear winner the board of bla bla bla decided to hold a tournament. I won the tournament AJ, thus it was decided that I should lead.

izq440.jpg

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

I'm exhausted, I had the noisiest kid I've ever heard sitting behind me on my flight back, the parents were just as annoying too, the dad pretty much enjoying the fact his son was a jerk off, and kept playing with the food tray on the back of my seat. Worse of all, and almost laughable, the kid was called 'Teddy'. So I kept hearing this prick who was too immature to be a dad, saying 'not now Teddy', 'Teddy I'm going to call your grandmother'.....For f*cks sakes, I almost tried to crack the window open to throw the little sh*t out of it, he was screaming like a little girl the whole time. 

I learnt some Arabic, and I went from pale white to a nice mix of light tan and sunburnt, but all inclusive resorts are not for me, and the hassle of shop keepers pissed me off no end, 'la-shokram' became one of my most used phrases, when constantly pestered to come in my shop.. Camels are a lot taller than I first imagined ! Diving / Snorkelling in the Red Sea was good fun though, like one big aquarium, my first experience of anything like that.

Good to see we joined that Turf War type event  :^:

• EL_FUGA, Dbns_Finest, Danz. and 1 other like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

Let Gdsaqq drive my new turismo, big mistake lol
0_0.jpg

Here's some other pics too
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

@AJ
Glad you enjoyed your trip, welcome back :D

@Lazy
Sorry had a power outage (damn you ESKOM) I'll try to get minecraft soon though.
  • A J and G D like this

dr_killpatient
  • dr_killpatient

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Hey AJ hows tricks?

While you were gone some members of this forum gave me some questionable advice about an encounter on the job. Long story short after a few punishing days of .................multitasking with a large number of law enforcement personnel I was released from what i can only assume was some sort of "fun dungeon" with much of my colon and pride askew. o well it  still beats playing mind craft. :miranda:

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hey AJ hows tricks?

While you were gone some members of this forum gave me some questionable advice about an encounter on the job. Long story short after a few punishing days of .................multitasking with a large number of law enforcement personnel I was released from what i can only assume was some sort of "fun dungeon" with much of my colon and pride askew. o well it  still beats playing mind craft. :miranda:

:lol:  :miranda:

I enjoyed reading that earlier, can't stand meetings, 99% of the time they seem like a complete waste of time, and nothing much gets done, it might be different in America though ? 

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

0_0.jpg

gotta think of a good caption for this one lol

• T0X1C likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by T0X1C, 04 March 2014 - 09:20 PM.

Is it just me or does the Turismo kinda look like a scared fish?
Serious talk.

Edit: No I've changed my mind. It looks more like a fish straining while taking a massive dump.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by Cilogy, 04 March 2014 - 09:27 PM.

I'm getting a sh*tload of lost connections today, possibly due to the new update.

Anyone else experiencing this?

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

Had fun games TDMing with the crew.

Was the MVP in all the matches, top dat T0X. :p

I have been improving my shooting lately, so much so that all I've been doing is headshots.

The damn dot is glued to the opposition's heads. :lol:

Looking forward to teh next game. :^:

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 04 March 2014 - 10:56 PM.

idk if i wanna spend 500k on a car that looks like my cheetah.....meh anyone wanna Max Payne????

oh yea and

0_0.jpg

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

Had fun games TDMing with the crew.

Was the MVP in all the matches, top dat T0X. :p

I have been improving my shooting lately, so much so that all I've been doing is headshots.

The damn dot is glued to the opposition's heads. :lol:

Looking forward to teh next game. :^:

You bossed those games, well played everyone. Good to be back. I like this new update,game feels smoother and it's quicker loading between lobbies.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

> Loaded GTAO
> Bought Turismo and Jester
> Left GTAO

That's pretty much GTAO in a nutshell.
  • Crimson Flam3s likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users