16,158 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

I've finished my racing tournament, hope you guys enjoy it. The tracks are mostly closed off "city circuits", one of them is a point-to-point in Blaine County though.

Here's the link: http://rsg.ms/1bKWXxG

Lazy lets do it, a Damned only race event? How many players can enter? This weekend? 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

Car football was very fun indeed.
3 games, 3 wins, 3 goals.
2 -0, 2 - 1, 3 - 0. Better than Suarez.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

I've finished my racing tournament, hope you guys enjoy it. The tracks are mostly closed off "city circuits", one of them is a point-to-point in Blaine County though.
Here's the link: http://rsg.ms/1bKWXxG

Lazy lets do it, a Damned only race event? How many players can enter? This weekend?

I wouldn't mind joining if you guys had room...
  • TheIllaDopest likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

theres always room for one more dude :^:

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Oh, bullsh*t.

So basically, DBNS_FINEST and I were spawnkilling a couple of dickheads in freemode, they were complaining over the mic etc.

So I'm riding in his chopper firing rockets at this tank, and suddenly it says he left. I managed to regain control of the chopper, but I asked what happened.

He got in Bad Sport permanently, with all of his money removed.

WHAT THE f*ck. :/

We were having good fun too, a modder came in and put a $1,000,000,000 bounty on me, we survived for a bit but I eventually just told him to kill me, and we split it 50/50. We kept getting random deposits of $107,000,000 too so that was good.

But still, that's just BS how he got Bad Sport permanently -_-

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by A J, 17 December 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Oh, bullsh*t.

So basically, DBNS_FINEST and I were spawnkilling a couple of dickheads in freemode, they were complaining over the mic etc.

So I'm riding in his chopper firing rockets at this tank, and suddenly it says he left. I managed to regain control of the chopper, but I asked what happened.

We were having good fun too, a modder came in and put a $1,000,000,000 bounty on me, we survived for a bit but I eventually just told him to kill me, and we split it 50/50. We kept getting random deposits of $107,000,000 too so that was good.

He needs to get in touch with Rockstar Support as soon as he can, tell him not to spend it. 

Rockstar are being numpties for punishing the non-hackers who receive money from them. 

and @enjoi, of course you can be a part of any events :^:, by the way I made my Sabre the same colour scheme as the one in your sig, looks good. 

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Oh, bullsh*t.

For f*ck sake!!! I think this game is f*cked beyond repair. Everyday its something else. The end is near. :cry:

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thing is AJ, we did kind of spend it. I swapped safehouses twice for the lulz, I bought a Cogniscenti Cabrio, maxed it out then got rid of it, got rid of a few other cars too knowing I can replace them whenever. He bought another Adder and made it chrome, some other sh*t bought as well..
I hope I don't get bad sport. I didn't do ANYTHING, I just got given money. Craploads of it.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by A J, 17 December 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Thing is AJ, we did kind of spend it. I swapped safehouses twice for the lulz, I bought a Cogniscenti Cabrio, maxed it out then got rid of it, got rid of a few other cars too knowing I can replace them whenever. He bought another Adder and made it chrome, some other sh*t bought as well..
I hope I don't get bad sport. I didn't do ANYTHING, I just got given money. Craploads of it.

You are going to get banned too, Lazy.

Rockstar would be better off if they consolidated their efforts to improving and adding to the game, instead of cracking down on what's inevitably going to alienate and annoy a large majority of the player base. All this will do is ban innocent players who weren't able to reject the funds and cause a deluge of ill-feeling, complaints and ultimately less players.

They should take it as a lesson learned, bare it in mind for future games and look instead at bettering this game instead of freezing out their fan base with heavy-handed bans for players who weren't actually responsible for the first hand hacking/modifying. They're f*cking up this game big time, and as a massive fan of it, I am really disappointed.

Be sure to head to the Rockstar Support site, and perhaps be prepared to start over with a new PSN account. I read some comments about switching all of the 'gifted' hacked money to a second character as a temporary means of avoiding bad sport. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 17 December 2013 - 09:18 PM.

Well this thick bastard "Jason" we were killing, tried to kick us. I think he might have reported him, that might be the reason why.

He probably won't have reported me cos I know him in real life, sort of. He's one of my real life mate's brother, lol. For the whole thing, his friend Luke was trying to explain the cargobob purchase glitch to him.

"Right, now press X and Circle"
"wat?"
"Press X and Circle."
"I don't get it."
"Look... *sigh*"
*silence*
"Jason."
*silence*
"Jason, are you alright?"
"wat?"
"Jason, have you got the Cargobob?"
"wat cargerbob"
"*very loud sigh*"

I'm not joking, that's how it actually was for like a whole hour.
For the whole thing I kept sending him messages saying "I AM GOING TO SET YOU FREE, JASON."

"JASON, I'M SORRY ABOUT GRANT"

etc. etc.

I also got into an argument with his friend when he incorrectly refered to the Titan as a "AC-30"

It went something like this

Luke: Jason, quick get in the AC-30
Me: *After killing him* I think you're mistaken there, buddy. it's a C-130.
Luke: no get ur facts right it's an ac-30
Me: No, it's a C-130. If it had weapons it would be an AC-130, but it doesn't. It's a C-130.
Luke: omg u fa**ot nerd, go away. stop spawnkilling us etc etc
  • TheIllaDopest and T0X1C like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Send Rockstar a very angry email.

Tell them that it's through their own incompetence and the complete asininity of certain individuals in the online community that you're in this situation.

Explain to them that you WILL be spending this money if they don't remove it because, quite frankly, this is not your fault nor your problem. Tell them that they can't ban you for it either, since you've done nothing wrong. Is spending millions and millions of dollars against the rules? No. Is glitching that money against the rules? Yes. Therefore you're not at fault at all and they should go after the person who gave you that money. Your Social Club page will reflect that all that cash was acquired from "sharing."

Then go on to explain the case of your friend. Don't be nice ;) Some sophisticated insults would do great. Maybe even a mention about how their own ineptitude has made their precious cash cards useless. I'd like to do the same thing, I'm just waiting for the inevitable moment when something like this happens to me too.
  • A J and lazy. like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 17 December 2013 - 11:46 PM.

idk man if you report it you might end up in the cheaters pool anyways. I read some people had that happen but idk. In any case i strongly believe some sort of reset is gonna happen (maybe) which is unfair for legit players. Also its unfair for uninformed players that arent on any forums and just play occasionally. Theyre not in any crew or anything like that and get rich then banned. Thats bad for biz.

ps I also heard if you unlink your SC (or delete it if you can) and youll be back but not sure of this

also heard that theres a glitch to get out the cheaters lobby, thats after refilling your bank wtf is going on?

• lazy. likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

What's going on is that spotty teenage hackers are better and smarter than the coders hired by R*. While these unemployed hackers are very good at finding loopholes and making a plan when they face a problem, R* coders seem incapable of thinking of any intelligent solutions to any problem. People will get put in the cheaters pool for receiving glitched money, while the modders who glitched it will simply roam free and continue to f*ck s*t up, for example.

So in conclusion, the hackers are simply more intelligent than R* coders. Hardly an achievement, this is your typical R* employee:
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg
  • Vega LVI, Crimson Flam3s and TheIllaDopest like this

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:20 AM Edited by RickyD710, 18 December 2013 - 03:21 AM.

Made a nice little roof top TDM today. Its 3v3 on top of some condos complete with a couple of pools. Tons of places to ambush and plenty of corners to watch. Best part is your locked into that roof top so you dont have to chase kills forever. I ran it earlier and Toxic kicked my ass but still it was fun and a bit different than the usual open areas. Its almost like being in a big ass interior space lol.

http://socialclub.ro...wFU-m4kOxCqNDjQ
  • A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

Nice Ricky, it's my plan to add a list of 'Damned' approved jobs to page 1 of this topic in the near future (first page posts are old-dated, so it' needs an update).

I'm feeling really unwell at the moment, so I might not be on for a few days :/ 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:52 AM

Made a nice little roof top TDM today. Its 3v3 on top of some condos complete with a couple of pools. Tons of places to ambush and plenty of corners to watch. Best part is your locked into that roof top so you dont have to chase kills forever. I ran it earlier and Toxic kicked my ass but still it was fun and a bit different than the usual open areas. Its almost like being in a big ass interior space lol.

http://socialclub.ro...wFU-m4kOxCqNDjQ

That map was quite fun. When it was you and I vs Tox, Enjoi and someone else, it was a pretty close win. We both had equal kills and 10 seconds to go, Tox takes cover behind a wall at the other end of the map, I pull out my sniper, zoom in, and his head is just sticking out. Headshot, put our team in the lead, we won the game.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by T0X1C, 18 December 2013 - 12:06 PM.

Made a nice little roof top TDM today. Its 3v3 on top of some condos complete with a couple of pools. Tons of places to ambush and plenty of corners to watch. Best part is your locked into that roof top so you dont have to chase kills forever. I ran it earlier and Toxic kicked my ass but still it was fun and a bit different than the usual open areas. Its almost like being in a big ass interior space lol.http://socialclub.ro...wFU-m4kOxCqNDjQ

That map was quite fun. When it was you and I vs Tox, Enjoi and someone else, it was a pretty close win. We both had equal kills and 10 seconds to go, Tox takes cover behind a wall at the other end of the map, I pull out my sniper, zoom in, and his head is just sticking out. Headshot, put our team in the lead, we won the game.
I was texting, cheater :'(
That deathmatch wasn't for me, Ricky. It was too tight and cumbersome, there were too many times where I got stuck somewhere while strafing or spawned and couldn't figure out where to go. That's just my opinion, it doesn't mean it's a bad map. R* already made a DM there call Symmetry which has always been my least favourite TDM. Some people like those kind of maps. The FIB TDM was sh*t. Partly because it was too tight as well but mostly because of the assault shotgun fa**ot on Lazy and Enjoi's team. I refused to sink to his level so he got me very often. Was with 2 noobs as well. Finished 11-13 for me personally which was decent, all things considered.
I don't do tight spaces. On the farm TDM I sh*t on Lazy and his team :p

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

You had an assault shotgun fa**ot on your team in the FIB one too.

I thought that FIB map was awesome.

Tbh the farm DM sucked. I like close quarters and vehicle based deathmatches (like the FIB map, and Cassidy Creek Conflict) because it's kind of more tactical. There's more to them than standing in plain sight, dancing side to side, firing at eachother. :p

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

Well he clearly wasn't very good :lol: We finished with like 15 kills, 11 were me.

It's tactical because you're not confined to pathways and hallways and sh*t. You can zig zag then sprint behind cover then suddenly pop out and surprise everyone. When 4 people are converging on you you have to play smart to use the cover around you and take them out. You have more freedom to play your way and my way could not be stopped :cool:

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

I just made a shootout TDM. Its in reminiscent of CnC. Ill publish it tonight.

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

I may go back and try to remove some stuff. I had to add a bunch of walls and such because there isn't enough room on the map to have as many spawn points as needed to have it be a 3v3. I liked the map as it was but the original plan was to use the whole area. I then found out when it came to put spawn points that there is no ladder to get up top there. That's when I decided it would be good for just the reasons you didn't like it. It is the map for CQB so melee and SGs even the pump and sawed off are weapons of choice. However I know most people get butt hurt over their use so I put in a few good vantage points so that could be countered. It is all about balance. Some folks are good at lining up that damned AP (i.e. Hope) others are good with the up close SG/melee area.

I know the assault shotty is hate by many but honestly it's no advantage that isn't counter-able. The AS doesn't hit nearly as far away as even an SMG. Therefore if you know someone is using it keep some range in between you and it. If they get in close your best bet is to go for a melee kill. There was a bunch of times I got kills with the AS because people shot at me with the carbine instead of dodging the first round or 2 and getting a quick melee kill. Anyway that's my personal rant about the AS. However I am gonna be tweaking High Life to better open some of it up. What I wanna know is if you guys think 3v3 is too much or if it's a good max limit.

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:24 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 18 December 2013 - 06:25 PM.

ROLL OUT!!!!

• TheIllaDopest likes this

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

You had an assault shotgun fa**ot on your team in the FIB one too.I thought that FIB map was awesome.Tbh the farm DM sucked. I like close quarters and vehicle based deathmatches (like the FIB map, and Cassidy Creek Conflict) because it's kind of more tactical. There's more to them than standing in plain sight, dancing side to side, firing at eachother. :p

I actually thought that both the farm and the FIB deathmatches were pretty fun. I particularly enjoyed the FIB one because it was so unique and different. @Toxic I can see why you would be frustrated with the Autoshotty though, I never really had to deal with it on that map lol.

And no offense Ricky, but I'm with Toxic about your custom DM. I liked the idea of it, but it just felt too "linear" and it was hard to get from place to place at times (which is strange because the FIB map was very linear as well). And also, don't try to tell us that the Autoshotty doesn't give you an advantage!

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:40 PM

Sure it does...in close like it was designed to be used. But if we got some range between us who would win me with an AS or you with just about any other gun in the weapon wheel. Also in my defense my controler is on it's last leg and both analog sticks get stuck even off the lightest touch so yea makes it even more difficult to get a kill when you guys can actually keep the target on a head while its moving. Either way I've tried a new area for a 3v3 and once I figure out if the overall mobility, line of sight:cover ratio, and its overall feel is better im going to remove the other one. I'm on now if anyone is up for it.

Damned Good Time:
http://socialclub.ro...xA?platformId=2

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by T0X1C, 19 December 2013 - 01:19 AM.

From what I've gathered so far:

Raid is cool.
Contend is ok.
Hold is f*cking stupid. There should only be one objective and whoever holds it the longest wins. Hold is basically just Contend, except that you can steal your opponents stuff but why would you even bother since they respawn in the middle?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

Good games tonight :)

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:05 AM Edited by A J, 19 December 2013 - 09:06 AM.

birthday-car.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAZYBOY (hope your keyboard breaks)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

Happy birthday. Your present will not be a keyboard.
  • A J likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

HBD LB (keyboards not required)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users