15,224 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Will be online tonight troops in around 2 hours from this post, looking forward to checking out what you guys have created, and if anyone needs back up in free mode let me know :^: 

• TheIllaDopest likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

made a bike track and a deathmatch.

deathmatch is outside Simeon's dealership with some random barriers in the road and a bunch of cars that spawn at each end, with random weapons placed. weapons are pickups only, so no walking in with an advanced rifle. everyone spawns with a micro smg though.

i've also put a sniper at the top of a tall building, you can walk up the steps to get there.
  • A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

made a bike track and a deathmatch.

deathmatch is outside Simeon's dealership with some random barriers in the road and a bunch of cars that spawn at each end, with random weapons placed. weapons are pickups only, so no walking in with an advanced rifle. everyone spawns with a micro smg though.

i've also put a sniper at the top of a tall building, you can walk up the steps to get there.

Sounds good mate, I know for sure every Damned member will make some decent maps :)

Just downloading the update now. :)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by T0X1C, 2 weeks ago.

My Frontline TDM would make an epic 8v8. Too bad it was just 3 of us vs some newb :monocle:

Evolution_by_will_yen-500x500.png

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

My Frontline TDM would make an epic 8v8. Too bad it was just 3 of us vs some newb :monocle:

Will give them a try tomorrow, loved the rooftop motorcycle race :) 

• T0X1C likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Hell of a newb to get so many kills against red bull hyper kid, Mr.Tank and Mr.Epic fail huh hahahah yur sucks newb.
  • T0X1C likes this

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

That bike race was a bit nuts....lol I didn't finish. I made a P2P race today and was surprised how fast I could create a decent race. Mine is for cars it goes from the freeway north outta east LS around the mountain with the vinewood sign then up it and finishes behind the sign. Check it out it's called Vine Wood Bowl.

Gonna do a TDM arena now and see what I come up with...probably do a 4v4 on a big map for sniping but with much cover for the run n gun. I wish we could all collaborate on one that'd be a cool addition to the gang cup events. Every one having to play a round on everyones map.

• A J likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

Gonna play around with the creator, will try and make a deathmatch near the Zancudo River. There'll be bases, so no ammo in the battle, everything has to be collected from the base.

Will make some sniper's nest and place lots of cover for people to push up along either side of the river. Dive under water and pop out at the other end, or charge through with a boat. I'll get some dirtbikes and ramps there too for drive-bys.

My Simeon dealership deathmatch was rushed, but for this one I'm going to put some time and effort into it. I hope I can play it with you guys at some point :)

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

Heart and Soul [SOUL] have laid down a date and time for us in the Crew Battles topic,

11pm GMT this Friday (not sure if V or IV yet). Does this time suit those that have agreed in principle on the private forum, are you happy to play IV if requested? 

Will be on GTAO in 2 hours from now :^: 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

Early Christmas present for everyone.

trophy7.png

And I mean everyone. Even AndyGanteks.
  • Greasepalms, Commissioner Monk and TheIllaDopest like this

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

OK here we go got a decent TDM/insane snipe-fest (non team version) arena. It's set on the north coast and includes the docks to the altruist camp and the bridge to the edge of the lumberyard. A maverick for each team and a few buggies and barracks but only 4 armors. Choose your role wisely... Advantages for teams are team 1 elevation and team 2 access to a boat and faster access to the maverick. Also coastal cliff protect team spawn points. In solo mode it's snipe-fest with every spawn as close to cover and a rifle as they could be evenly spaced. Some spawns are perched and some under cliff you never know where the next round will come from.
http://socialclub.ro...xakOsUMJH8RCP2Q

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by A J, 12 December 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Nice Trophy T0X :^:

This planned crew battle vs SOUL, one member says IV and another says V, so if you are on this Friday night/afternoon, hope there is enough to play them in a game or too.

No other groups have yet to give us many challenges, but I am sure there are many.

I hope to enjoy more created races and death matches tonight. :)

lol- my last GTAO topic got locked in 2 minutes

http://gtaforums.com...r-in-the-trunk/

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

I'm only on 5 but if that's where it goes down count me in.
  • A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Good to know Ricky :^:

Also anyone else whose mechanic pisses you off, you'll enjoy this

V4PUh5I.gif

• Crimson Flam3s and TheIllaDopest like this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

Lol nice gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

that mechanic is a bitch sometimes

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

Good games tonight :^:

Video dedicated to Kaiser :)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by T0X1C, 14 December 2013 - 01:59 AM.

It was awesome getting some epic CnC games in with Aj, Fuga and Hope :^: Decent lobbies, raking up the kills just like the good old days. Noobs didn't leave which was great.

The little things are great. The radio, the dialogue, the Italian wiseguy player models. Ahhh nostalgia. Best part is definitely the memories you have that are interwoven onto the map somehow. I can clearly remember being in South Broker by that arched entrance to the road that leads down to Faustin's house. I was in a CnC game right there when I got a text from my crush at the time telling me that she has feelings for me :inlove: Then I was cruising up the East Coast of Algonquin in another CnC game when she dumped my sorry ass a few months later :lol: Probably because I played too much PS3 :monocle: I also remember being in the yard of that house with the helipad in yet North Alderney in another CnC game when I got a text message telling me that I owned my final school exams last year :cool:

So many memories. I promised myself I wouldn't cry :') Excuse me while I fan my eyes in a very manly way.

The Damned are back, you bitches.
  • A J and Crimson Flam3s like this

HopeLiveDie
  • HopeLiveDie

Major GTA fan who loves GTA

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

Ugh beautiful games Indeed ill post the score pics later, even though its been a while we still got it... kinda lol
  • T0X1C likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:38 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 14 December 2013 - 08:40 AM.

All of my "IV Memories" are me and a couple of buddies driving around in public freemode with black Sultan RS's doing drivebies on randoms and "protecting" the Sultan RS spawn. sh*t got intense when we were low on ammo and the randoms started bringing rocket launchers along.

I also remember from the very early days (like straight after the game came out) playing with a school friend doing stunts with the NRG.
  • T0X1C likes this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by A J, 14 December 2013 - 10:11 AM.

'All blips! , because no skill in team blips :cry: it's not competitive.'

I look forward to playing these guys in GTAO. I was very close to getting very pissed off. But the games afterwards were really nice to play again ! 

Found this pretty inventive.- Knightrider on GTAO

B1sLl34.gif

• T0X1C likes this

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

'All blips! , because no skill in team blips :cry: it's not competitive.'

Yeah, I did not understand that bit at all. Like Fuga said, with blips set to 'all', then it becomes too much like TDM. With blips set to 'team', then at least you have to stay cautious and remain sharp. Anybody can get lucky and win a gunfight, but the vast majority of players cannot flank an enemy by surprise without giving away their position.

Anyway, I had fun yesterday. Too bad I wasn't at my best, especially during that TDM.  :dontgetit: But Fuga, Flames, Toxic and AJ stil played very well.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Lol thanks vin, i did well ok up until that tdm, i had to go and si i played in a rush to try and get some kills, but failed xD.

What other games u guys played? And how did it go?

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by StoneHead37, 15 December 2013 - 02:55 AM.

What other games u guys played? And how did it go?

Following that TDM, was a round of Turf War (with blips set to 'team'), which we won. The other crew began to bitch about the blip settings, so we played another round of Turf War (with blips set to 'all') and I disconnected mid-way through, so I do not know the result. I am pretty sure we were down right before I disconnected, but maybe we pulled through in the end. Also, we played a game of CNC and won both rounds (The Boss reached the getaway boat and we killed their Boss). I do not know if their were more games after that though on GTA V.

• Crimson Flam3s likes this

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

• A J and The One Called Vega like this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by A J, 15 December 2013 - 07:45 PM.

Only in America :) Got to love that ! Thanks for sharing Puke :^:

Look out guys, IBANGGUNS has made a crew

http://socialclub.ro...gic_2_broke_mfs

:lol:

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

1_0.jpg
Hopefully we can get 10 Damned members online to try some car football. Muffin better be there to record it!
It will either be a monumental fail or the most fun you will ever have in a video game.
  • A J, The One Called Vega and TheIllaDopest like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Looks great Tox, can't wait to try it out

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

I will be on in an hour or so, need to cook myself dinner.

Would post pics, but I'm not a retardie. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've finished my racing tournament, hope you guys enjoy it. The tracks are mostly closed off "city circuits", one of them is a point-to-point in Blaine County though.

Here's the link: http://rsg.ms/1bKWXxG
  • A J likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users