[DAMN] The Damned

PS4 PS3
16,189 replies to this topic
Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Sorry but I am with Monk on this one, a lot of talk but no action !!

I'm ready for a team battle whenever !

Monk - when you guys have simmered please drop me a message on PSN and I will arrange :)

• A J, TheIllaDopest, T0X1C and 1 other like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Wow and the butt hurt continues.......

Im amazed how our topic can be filled with insults and lies but yet, no one gets banned. But AJ leaves a simple challenge down (without any use of foul language) and gets banned. Good work mods take note how a corrupt operation really works
  • T0X1C likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Ugh, I'm done with this topic, I feel my brain cells dying more and more the longer I'm in here.

I suggest my fellow DDZN members do the same and just leave the kiddies well alone, don't give them the satisfaction of feeding them fuel to the BS fire they most clearly thrive on.

It's cute how you're trying to take the high road. Us kiddies must have really gotten you riled up, seeing as it resulted in a page and a half of your members telling us off ;)

@Nitty, we would definitely be down for that.

Uh oh, Tommy is private messaging me again. I wonder what window into an insecure soul I'll be looking into this time.

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by Tommy., 13 November 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Just has to be said.

I hold no grudges against you any of you (expect AJ 'cause of what he said) AJ, you brought my mother into internet gang beef, what's wrong with you? Monk done it a few months and it's actually offensive (but monk is okay now) and I'm not going to talk about my family to a bunch of strangers over the internet. I didn't report AJ for posting in Y topic. I couldn't give a sh*t if he posts there, if I remember correctly he was asking to join a Y meet? Why would I report him for that? You lads are just idiots over the internet that take pride in a internet gang. Fine but for f*cks sake, stop taking sh*t so seriously. So serious to start taking to personal level. After AJ said that sh*t, he showed his true colours. I'm sure AJ has dead relatives or sick relatives, how would you feel if I started talking sh*t about them? You're a awful human being and that won't change. 

Stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. We don't have to be friends but just squash it. Friendly banter is fine but personal sh*t isn't.

• SCAR. and Tycek like this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Tommy let me stop you right there. Yes you are right in what you are saying but you are in danger of crossing the line yourself. All "banter" around here has been based on attiude on the forums and real or precieved ability in game. There has also been wise cracks about whatever gang we represent. A few months ago I probably did cross the line. However my verbal attack was based on a created backstory i made for you. I dont know anything personal about you other than what ive read here so in effect what i said was a load of sh*te but i felt you deserved a bit of a slagging at the time. I never mentioned anything about specifc family members other than ones that could possibly own a shaving razor. Thats was it. Yes it was not nice for you and admittantly i was not that proud of myself either. Your last post has highlighted the dangers of making things personal and you are correct.However mother jokes have been going around for years and what Aj said was meant in that manner. "Your mums so fat her belt size is equator" that sort of thing. This is usually accepted within an all male competitive situataion.It was meant in that manner not the manner that you are dangerously flirting with. You dont have to tell us where the line is we know where the line is m8. You also know where the line is so im asking you politely not to cross it. You have made your point but have instigated a potencial situation by making that point in the manner that you have. Your not stupid.You know exacly what im talking about so get it fixed m8. You mentioned the GL today we will see you there at some point.

• Banks. likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I love how all these members are just posting here, all these crap but they don't get even a warning, while a member of ours posts to join an eveng and he gets banned?
That's f*cked up.

In another note lol we can't post about a game we had because then everyone starts getting all angry, when they are the ones who came in here insulting and creating chaos hahaha I don't think we are the ones who are taking it too seriously.

Tommy stop being a sissy, everyone makes yo mama style of comments and jokes, it's nothing personal and none of us could give a f*ck or get worked up about it. You need to toughen up a bit.

If you all sore losers are mad about us winning then play with us instead of coming here and acting like idiots. I'm sure we could get along if we played more instead of posting nonsense here.

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by Tommy., 13 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Tommy stop being a sissy, everyone makes yo mama style of comments and jokes, it's nothing personal and none of us could give a f*ck or get worked up about it. You need to toughen up a bit.

Yeah I get that and I thought people stopped making them types of jokes years ago? AJ's didn't come off as a joke to me and a lot of other people will agree. 

Also, nobody is banned from this topic because AJ said it was okay for people to post here. I'm not starting a argument, I'm just sating my side of it.  

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 13 November 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Fun Fact:

- shut up.

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• Members
  • NATO
  • Most Valuable Player 2011

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by CakePicnic, 13 November 2013 - 05:04 PM.

GTAO is a bad game and you shouldn't be playing it.

I agree with Grease.

And dear God... some things never change around here.  :bored:   :D

• paul likes this

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

lol!

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Yup whatever you get your kicks from, enjoy it, you still sound like a moron.

It's funny that your leader tried to recruit some of the DDZN, maybe just me, but I could of been a part of your gang, and I'm glad I said NO, why would I want to be a part of this fine mess of a gang, you all talk sh*t, and think your cool with all your big words, but the more you write the more you all look like morons, you got what you wanted, let's leave it at that.

See you in Los santos, and remember kids it's just a game, u don't get real money and level up in real life, don't go commiting suicide after you lose, don't smash up your pads and tv ITS JUST A GAME, get a grip.

Jokes of the gang section you lot, really are. No wonder you get bans.

As for personal sniping in real life. SAD sad little people using mom jokes, shows how imature you cocks really are,
  • TASO and Banks. like this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:02 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 13 November 2013 - 06:15 PM.

I'd take your own advice Joe and jog on m8. Its you that keeps coming back for more like a wee slag. Your leader told you to leave it aswell but your back in biting peoples ankles. You don't get money in real life? Offft what sort of payment do u give out? The kind the big boys told you not to tell anyone? As for Los Santos....any day of the week m8 twice on Sundays ;-)
  • dythlan, Cameron and T0X1C like this

dythlan
  • dythlan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Yeah agreed

Lets have a civil discussion in Los Santos with bullets, any day any time. 

I'd take your own advice Joe and jog on m8. Its you that keeps coming back for more like a wee slag. Your leader told you to leave it aswell but your back in biting peoples ankles. Any day of the week m8 twice on Sundays ;-)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

As for personal sniping in real life. SAD sad little people using mom jokes, shows how imature you cocks really are,

Are you serious? Was it not YOU who stated that my parents were not proud of me and questioned how much I've achieved in life?? I guess it's all fun and games, people can post whatever they like in whatever topic they like, but the second a Damned member does it... 2 week ban :lol:

You keep coming back here, Joe and you always bring some pretty big words. The irony on this forum, jesus christ. Your very words in that post "the more you write the more you look like morons." Well mate, I can tell you that it's not much different from our perspective ;) Everything you say you seem to contradict at some point. If it's just a game, why do you bother here? Why do you keep coming back for more? Why even care? Clearly your jimmies have been rustled. If you really are taking the high road as you so desperately want us to believe, why do you constantly return to these bunch of "immature kiddos?" We're not stupid mate, as much as you might want us to believe that we're just immature kids and you couldn't give a crap, we know we've gotten under your skin. It's blatantly obvious. No one would take this much time for some silly kids and their games.

I think you'll notice that we haven't brought any of this to your topic, clearly this means a hell of a lot more to you lot. This all would die down if you would stop posting here, because we wouldn't bring this sh*t to your topic. I'm smarter than you'd like to believe, my friend. I can see it in your posts, I don't need to be a psychologist to accurately judge human nature. You can tell yourself that we're just a bunch of kids. Hell, maybe we are. All I know is that this bunch of kids have gotten under your skin and you can't stand it. That's why you keep coming back.

Prove me wrong.

• Cameron likes this

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hey dude,

you started this by posting on a public forum (this thread is public, so I can read it if I want) that you have encountered "some of the worst shooters". What do you think? That we wouldn't respond over that comment. If you kept it on your own private forum and made fun of us there, we wouldn't know and would not care.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 13 November 2013 - 07:13 PM.

The way i see it, its The Damned topic. You can view it publicly but its our Page to discuss whatever we want. So if we embarrassed you guys in a public room, its open for discussion.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:23 PM Edited by A J, 13 November 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Lol agreed with Cake.

and sincere apologies to Tommy, it was just banter, bad banter.

Looking forward more to GTAO than ever, it's all out war :D  Los Santos is Damned ;)

I'm away this weekend, but the weekend after, Sunday 24th November, you guys will learn that we're not as good as we say we claim to be (we're actually a lot better :p

• Banks. likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by Mm9090, 13 November 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Hey dude,

you started this by posting on a public forum (this thread is public, so I can read it if I want) that you have encountered "some of the worst shooters". What do you think? That we wouldn't respond over that comment. If you kept it on your own private forum and made fun of us there, we wouldn't know and would not care.

In a moment of weakness late at night I overlooked the fact that everyone on this forum would read that post. Sure, I had a dig at one point. Thought it would be a bit of a laugh amongst ourselves after the events of a few months ago. It wasn't meant to be as hostile as some of you have taken it to be.
I understand why it would cause such a fuss. At the end of the day, it's just a bit of banter.

What annoys me is when people come trudging along on their high horse with snipes about it being "just a game" and for us to "stop taking it so seriously" and that they "couldn't care less." Clearly you do care, 2 pages + says you care a lot :)
What's the old saying? Practice what you preach.
(I know that you personally haven't done any of the above.)

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

So if we embarrassed you guys in a public room, its open for discussion.

You really like to say that, huh! :lol:

When Aj joined our race room I wasn't thinking "Let's put this guy to shame", but "Nice of him to join us and race". You see, that's a different way to treat your opponents.

@ Mm: Good reply, gg.

• A J and coach_wargo like this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

When Aj joined our race room I wasn't thinking "Let's put this guy to shame", but "Nice of him to join us and race". You see, that's a different way to treat your opponents.

I never think that way either, and I enjoy games, if I'm challenged and If get beat, I take it on the chin, congratulate the opponent and try to come back better, I'm far from the most dedicated gamer, real life just won't allow it. I have a laugh on here, give it some fighting talk and some bravado, do the same in the game too. I cross the line, sure. 

I laughed the other day, after losing 5 races on the run to ChrisD, I finally won a race, got told to f*ck myself, and I'm dirty (irony huh)....so I replied in kind, and told this little sweetie called Lesterman (is he named after Lester?), to suck it, if he had given me chance I would of apologised for unintentionally knocking him off course....but nah... I get kicked, no big deal. 

On the other hand, if it were a game of DAMNED members, and a single DDZN came, played a bit rough....you really think anyone of us would send a little bitchy message and then request that players gets kicked........nah we'd be thinking right' that's it, time to teach that cocky guy a lesson. LOL.

You guys left your golden age of IV behind whilst we kept playing it, you never gave us a game since beating us once and drawing the other, back then we had 5 people to chose from, I asked many times if you'd be interested in playing some games with us since then, but doing so; it was as if I had asked to sleep with your mother (sorry Tommy :p) ....infact most of you guys became so hateful, that you'd delete me for joining your squads in BF3, despite us having mutuals friends in good players like Chromarkno and Cappone. You see, you can preach all day about us being kiddies, but we're not here to hold hands, we're here to kick ass and have a good time doing it. I welcome any DDZN into our lobbies and games, and like I said in your topic, you are welcome to add me, so that we can get some decent games going, truth be told you won't win any, but you guys can try :p

Anyways Riznind, you seem a cut above the rest, a bit like Doc, well spoken. :^: 

• Riznind likes this

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

I never think that way either, and I enjoy games, if I'm challenged and If get beat, I take it on the chin, congratulate the opponent and try to come back better, I'm far from the most dedicated gamer, real life just won't allow it. I have a laugh on here, give it some fighting talk and some bravado, do the same in the game too. I cross the line, sure. 

I laughed the other day, after losing 5 races on the run to ChrisD, I finally won a race, got told to f*ck myself, and I'm dirty (irony huh)....so I replied in kind, and told this little sweetie called Lesterman (is he named after Lester?), to suck it, if he had given me chance I would of apologised for unintentionally knocking him off course....but nah... I get kicked, no big deal. 

On the other hand, if it were a game of DAMNED members, and a single DDZN came, played a bit rough....you really think anyone of us would send a little bitchy message and then request that players gets kicked........nah we'd be thinking right' that's it, time to teach that cocky guy a lesson. LOL.

You guys left your golden age of IV behind whilst we kept playing it, you never gave us a game since beating us once and drawing the other, back then we had 5 people to chose from, I asked many times if you'd be interested in playing some games with us since then, but doing so; it was as if I had asked to sleep with your mother (sorry Tommy :p) ....infact most of you guys became so hateful, that you'd delete me for joining your squads in BF3, despite us having mutuals friends in good players like Chromarkno and Cappone. You see, you can preach all day about us being kiddies, but we're not here to hold hands, we're here to kick ass and have a good time doing it. I welcome any DDZN into our lobbies and games, and like I said in your topic, you are welcome to add me, so that we can get some decent games going, truth be told you won't win any, but you guys can try :p

Anyways Riznind, you seem a cut above the rest, a bit like Doc, well spoken. :^:

tl;dr

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

tl;dr

Then why you care to post.

You should save your spamming skills for the yardies topic.

• A J likes this

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by .Joe., 13 November 2013 - 10:16 PM.

f*ck me if I wanted to read a book id ask for the book title lmao.

Seriously though, is there any need to write that much? Just a simple f*ck off, or go away is fine, but it's the fact you keep writing and spitting fire, this what's happening right now? Is not under my skin kiddo, I'm finding this rather funny, that you took a little bit of fun to heart and made it a serious matter to your tiny little hearts.

Someone mentioned we bully AJ, was fun yer, we didn't expect an army to appear, we wasn't asking for a fight we didn't go looking for a fight you came to us, I'm pretty sure AJ enjoyed it at the time.

It's just the high horse your all boarding, " were the best " anytime anyday, all that bullsh*t, really guys? Really? We don't take things so seriously in our gang, but if that's what you guys prefer, fair do, a few of our member are willing to give you a few battles, will see how it goes, it's not a comp, if u beat the team it doesn't mean your superior, you didn't beat the all mighty dirty dozen, you played a friendly game with another gang and won, if u do win, all this crap about us been mighty, superior, kinda grating right now, hope you can pull that quote out the bag if you can find it, I'm pretty sure one of you lot will looks days on end to find it, because that's how you lot roll right?

I'll keep coming back here whenever I want, no mod will stop me, you know why? Because I don't give a rats arse if I get banned, I hardly ever come to this site no more, because it's simply a troll fest full of newbies, and dickheads.

I said I would come back but then I see my name mentioned, again I'm on my iPhone so don't expect anything of your standards, if I could even be arsed to write all that bullsh*t.

Good luck in your match anyway, we were doing you a favour spamming topic, getting you them post counts up, you should be thanking us.

If your gunna flame us, just do it in your private forum, really does make you all look cheap, and tacky with the war on words, you wouldn't of got a rampage of spam if you didn't mention our names, saying 2 out of our 6 in that fm where not so skillfull, you got another 78 to remember, good day good night whatever time u read this .

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by A J, 13 November 2013 - 10:27 PM.

Goodnight Joe, thanks for your contribution to the topic, we'll soon be catching up with Angels of Death and the Masters of Spam, The Yardies, if you continue with your misled diatribe. 

Any ways if this crew and it's topic was a book, I think it could just be called something like this :p

the-evolution-of-gods1.jpg

Oh and by the way, my surname is not Kansal, but maybe Monk's lizard has a surname,  and has also written a book about us? 

• TheIllaDopest and T0X1C like this

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 21 December 2013 - 04:50 AM.

-

• .Joe. and TheIllaDopest like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:14 AM Edited by Mm9090, 21 November 2013 - 11:18 AM.

May I be the 1st to say: lol :lol:

nelson-mandela_release-day2.jpg
It's a long week to freedom.

• The Damned and TheIllaDopest like this

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

We are back from vacation......

0_0.jpg

• A J, barney1610, The Damned and 3 others like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

It's been so long idk what to say

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Anyone want to do a stunt jump tour of Liberty City? I was thinking of making it a public sort of event, but if enough of us were interested we could just do it in a closed lobby?

Basically I want to unlock the lime paintjob ! if anyone can help, please do ! 

Still waiting to hear back from Ratboy about this GTAF cup too? 

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Im down, i have the strategy guide maybe it'll help us

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users