[DAMN] The Damned

13,956 replies to this topic
TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

a free mode room with 8 damned and 8 randoms???? I smell trouble. Sh!t we had fun in a few minutes (me, Aj, Monk and Dythlan) Cant wait til more of us are accessible. :)

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

Had an impromptu gang war yesterday. I joined a random lobby, and saw Dythlan in a bit of trouble with some "USSV" guys. I saw they were out in Sandy Shores, so I got the old Rhino out and headed down there. Driving into the airfield, I see two attack helicopters, they must've been spawnkilling Dythlan with them. Took one down, and on the mic I hear something along the lines of "FFS THERE'S A TANK AND IT BLEW ME UP" Saw the other, pew pew pew, chopper down. Killed a bunch of them a few more times, hearing "lazyboy", "tank" and "f*ck you" quite often. A few more choppers come along, shot them down instantly. The fight moves back to LS. I head there, and they have a tank. Blew that up. Few more kills, then the battle splits up. A few guys in LS but the majority in Blaine County. Drive all the way back to Blaine County, take out another chopper, It's night, and some f*cker is firing missiles at me with "off the radar" so I've no idea where he is. After taking a few hits, I managed to blow him up. Eventually, they brought the jets out, I'd never faced a jet in a tank before. I knew what I needed to do but I couldn't get my timing right so the tank eventually blew up. :(
  • Crimson Flam3s likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

Similar to what happened with me and Flames. He was getting spawned killed by some f*cker in a Buzzard just outside the airbase. Little did the c*nt know, I had just stolen a fighter jet. Blew him down and then destroyed his personal vehicle twice. Worth it :p

You messing with The Damned, you might as well say goodbye.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Haha nice

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

lol i felt bad for that guy tox1c xD

I got bad sport, this is bs. The stupid game put a 9k bounty on me and peoplehi kept coming at it and i mean LOTS of em. I camped in a parking lot killing them and blowing them up their car, finally the bounty ended i kept the money, i walked away towards the sunset... as i was getting in a car i see 3 punks speeding towards me, i try to take off but a stupid pedestrian hit me, then boom someone else too, im surrounded so i took out my bomb and went out with a bang... and bad sport stat..

One of the stupidest things R* has done imo. Isn't paying for someone's car punishment enough? the reporting feature is good  because if someone is really being "bullied" they will complain, but destroying someone's car does not tell the story of who started the fight.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Yeah, Rockstar went full retard. Do you think it will help if all of us commend each other in game to avoid getting put into the bad sport pool?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

my k/d ratio for player kills and deaths is 3.58

epic

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Dat tank lazy lol :)

Maybe. I wonder how many cars must be destroyed in a set amount of time to get it. It's stupid as hell though. Does anyone have the same issue were it's really hard to find populated dm/races lobbies? it's been happening since the beginning to me. 

R f*cked up with the aiming systems and we are left with a small amount of people. Even iv competitive modes lobbies put it to shame, in V i can't find one with more than 2 people in it.

• Greasepalms likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

They f*cked up the matchmaking, too. Even if there is an open lobby with a decent number of players in it, you're more likely to find yourself in a room alone :lol:

I'm starting to get a little bored with GTAO :( They need to add the new stuff fast.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 04 November 2013 - 09:46 PM.

sh*t they really need to add more garage space.

Vacca? NOPE
Dirtbikes? NOPE
Offroading in trucks? NOPE
Rapid GT? NOPE
Banshee? NOPE
Infernus? NOPE
Futo? NOPE
Tuners? NOPE

Once you've got all the practical cars aside (fastest Super, fastest Sports, fastest Motorcycle etc) there's no room left for cars I would drive for fun.

fking lame. over 150+ cars and we get to choose from 10
LAME.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

R f*cked up with the aiming systems and we are left with a small amount of people. Even iv competitive modes lobbies put it to shame, in V i can't find one with more than 2 people in it.

It's the lowest common denominator.

You have CoD, BF and now GTA f*ck this sh*t.

Here's a real man's game

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

It's the lowest common denominator.

You have CoD, BF and now GTA f*ck this sh*t.

Here's a real man's game

I liked dust, seemed like a game i played on pc called planetside 2, unfortunately i had too many games downloaded and had to erase.

It's a shame about the garage lazy. Personally i couldn't care less but i know what it feels like to have missing something u really like. Maybe an update will add more garage spaces who knows?

I agree tox1c, gtao is fun and all but the lack of modes is killing it :\ how in the f*cking world they thought it would be a good idea to launch with races, dm and survival??

survival is lame because u get killed so damn fast so all u do is camp camp camp. If the enemies were more like in gta iv then it would be funner imo. or they should have just added a zombie/alien/dinosaur survival mode lol!

I love this game but so many aspects of it seem to be "mainstream" now lol. Bikes are really lame, i hate driving them, cars are much better. Also with the OP weapons such as assault shotgun lol. Sniping is fine, more powerful than iv but rate of fire sucks lol

One thing i wished was back on is where you could choose the central location of your free mode, that way whenever we spawn we can have an all out war, because dm maps suck for vehicles...

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

Hi,
The problem is not the garage , it is the unability to sell cars above 50 000$. I understand that the garage is limited if the game give us the opportunity to sell at will.
I'm also the dunce hat flames because some guys did kamikaze on me (i was in a tank that a not assume friend led me(a pathetic cheateur) it was the second time i test one tank , the first one i steal him after an epic battle, but this one i have not benefited much because 3guys did chain kamikaze under my wheels , its a good lesson because now i'm in hell for some time....there are only cheateurs and trolls in dunce land , this is the hell really , but you have to live at least once.
About CnC or compétitives modes i'm not against, i do not good explain but i just thought it was unbalanced because of personnal cars and weapons. Some weapons are overpowered and some personnals cars[adder , entity , infernus ect...] are very hard to shoot from behind moreever you can add some protections.... disappointement because the character on foot is better with this mobility.
The assault shotgun must be patched and need a weapon option selection (weapon available or not)in the server room.
The new cod is out today so the game will be a little purified i think

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

we need to liven this place up, too bad theres a lot of power abusing mods that ban important people for no reason.....hmmmm

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

f*ck em control freak mods, we are partying hard atm in gta

tumblr_mevwykAMsW1ruym4ro1_500.gif

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 08 November 2013 - 11:00 PM.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Good morning a$$hats, and im not talking to The Damned, im talkin to all other prying eyes in our topic. You're the reason why this place is sh!t
  • Muffin_Man_48 likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

What with V already having been released, the social club, the private forum and the WhatsApp group, I don't really see much of a need for activity on a site controlled by morons and influenced by children :/ guess everyone here feels the same way :p

Meh, 'events' subforum could still be useful to us in future.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Mm9090, 12 November 2013 - 01:39 AM.

On this day of remembrance, spare a thought for Greasepalms.

A true soldier in a truly retarded army.
We will remember you.

On another note, I was just in a freemode session with Aj, Dylthan, a new guy and about 9 DDZN players. I can honestly say that I have never seen worse players in my entire life. My god, it's like they hadn't realised that you use guns to kill people instead of sort of spraying bullets in their direction and then throwing sticky bombs from too far away. One guy took "cover," the angle made him completely open to me. He blind fires a bit and misses completely, then he stands up, shoots a little and returns to cover, shoots a little and returns to cover. Only hits me about twice, I'm completely stationary, literally lost for words. I felt a bit embarrassed having to watch this and literally considered leaving him be. In the end I decided to kill him because, well, he was right there and I was bored.

After 10 minutes of not very much less appalling play, I actually had to stop and consider the moral implications of killing such defenseless creatures. There were 9 of them and I had not been killed once. It started to feel like killing puppies which made me sad. Then one of them rolled up in a tank and blew me up and I put the moral dilema to one side. Ran around killing all the others after this, occasionally being blown up by the tank. Dear mother of god one of them was a kid who would scream when he got blown up by dythlan in our tank. It was their most deadly (and only) weapon, it sounded as though satan himself was raping a banshee. The sound itself damn near killed me.

I think by the end of the "battle" I'd only been killed once (excluding tank kills), sniped while sniping someone else. Kudos to whoever realised that the guns were there for killing. My k/d literally went from 1.23 to 1.33 in that session.

Is this the famous DDZN I've heard so much about? The ones who were "the best" before we came along? Wow :/
Maybe being the best isn't such an achievement after all :p :lol:
It all makes sense why they refused to give us a game in IV, if this is a reflection of the group's quality. I feel kinda bad for forcing the issue now...
Was this worse than the Retardies? That's a tough one. It takes a special group of players to complete 0 tasks and get 0 kills in TMW. I think the Retardies without Grease and these DDZN players are perfectly matched. Would certainly be an interesting battle, seeing which team could somehow manage to get a negative k/d ratio.

Anyway, not long until the return of this site's lord and saviour, Sheep Shagger Aj of Northern Wales.
  • Muffin_Man_48 likes this

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

LOOOOOOOOL

• BloodyWarlord likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Sounds like a bunch of noobs.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Danz., 12 November 2013 - 03:04 PM.

On this day of remembrance, spare a thought for Greasepalms.

A true soldier in a truly retarded army.
We will remember you.

On another note, I was just in a freemode session with Aj, Dylthan, a new guy and about 9 DDZN players. I can honestly say that I have never seen worse players in my entire life. My god, it's like they hadn't realised that you use guns to kill people instead of sort of spraying bullets in their direction and then throwing sticky bombs from too far away. One guy took "cover," the angle made him completely open to me. He blind fires a bit and misses completely, then he stands up, shoots a little and returns to cover, shoots a little and returns to cover. Only hits me about twice, I'm completely stationary, literally lost for words. I felt a bit embarrassed having to watch this and literally considered leaving him be. In the end I decided to kill him because, well, he was right there and I was bored.

After 10 minutes of not very much less appalling play, I actually had to stop and consider the moral implications of killing such defenseless creatures. There were 9 of them and I had not been killed once. It started to feel like killing puppies which made me sad. Then one of them rolled up in a tank and blew me up and I put the moral dilema to one side. Ran around killing all the others after this, occasionally being blown up by the tank. Dear mother of god one of them was a kid who would scream when he got blown up by dythlan in our tank. It was their most deadly (and only) weapon, it sounded as though satan himself was raping a banshee. The sound itself damn near killed me.

I think by the end of the "battle" I'd only been killed once (excluding tank kills), sniped while sniping someone else. Kudos to whoever realised that the guns were there for killing. My k/d literally went from 1.23 to 1.33 in that session.

Is this the famous DDZN I've heard so much about? The ones who were "the best" before we came along? Wow :/
Maybe being the best isn't such an achievement after all :p :lol:
It all makes sense why they refused to give us a game in IV, if this is a reflection of the group's quality. I feel kinda bad for forcing the issue now...
Was this worse than the Retardies? That's a tough one. It takes a special group of players to complete 0 tasks and get 0 kills in TMW. I think the Retardies without Grease and these DDZN players are perfectly matched. Would certainly be an interesting battle, seeing which team could somehow manage to get a negative k/d ratio.

Anyway, not long until the return of this site's lord and saviour, Sheep Shagger Aj of Northern Wales.

Actually, they were really good... back in 2010-2011.

j/k you guys are still cool.

Spoiler
:p

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Yes, yes they do. I wasn't part of this mess Mm9090 mentions and it certainly sounds like we need to gather our troops and go through some serious training!!

God forbid that we actually play any video game because we enjoy it, that's clearly not how we at the DDZN roll, we aim to be 'the best of the best of the best' and by this account we're obviously not performing at the exceptionally high standards people have come to expect from us.

Rest assured citizen that I will take this out with my superiors and we will put in a strict training regime for the DDZN soldiers in question and make sure we get somebody to empty our sh*t buckets as often as possible.

All I can do is apologize on behalf of the DDZN and give you my word that I will sort this matter personally.

Sincerely, CPL barney1610

• Tommy. likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

:)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Yes, yes they do. I wasn't part of this mess Mm9090 mentions and it certainly sounds like we need to gather our troops and go through some serious training!!

God forbid that we actually play any video game because we enjoy it, that's clearly not how we at the DDZN roll, we aim to be 'the best of the best of the best' and by this account we're obviously not performing at the exceptionally high standards people have come to expect from us.

Rest assured citizen that I will take this out with my superiors and we will put in a strict training regime for the DDZN soldiers in question and make sure we get somebody to empty our sh*t buckets as often as possible.

All I can do is apologize on behalf of the DDZN and give you my word that I will sort this matter personally.

Sincerely, CPL barney1610

Well once you've found the substandard individuals, ship them off to the Retardies where they can roam amongst their own kind.
We'd be more than happy to have a few Damned vs DDZN matches in future, you know, if the golden age of V hasn't already passed ;)
  • A J likes this

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by Riznind, 12 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

I wasn't in the fr yesterday, but afaik that AJ guy joined our races about a week ago and he did manage to win one (and left after that), but for the other nine races he was smoked by ChristopherD, Deej or ChokingChild. So, don't get on your high horses yet guys :lol:

(WIKKILEAKS)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

Statistically speaking, if the odds were completely even between all racers, the chance of Aj winning is 1 in 4. Couple in the fact that DDZN players would make sure to take him out while remaining civil amongst themselves. Not forgetting the ridiculous new format of races that add luck to the equation (if you're second on the home straight you will win due to slipstreaming.) Then of course adding the fact that Aj doesn't have many modded vehicles, as I've seen for myself, which puts him at a disadvantage. The chances of a Damned win is extremely unlikely under these circumstances.

Apparently Aj managed to win 2 races and was accused of ramming by some of the new junior recruits... in a GTA game... where you're encouraged to steal cars and murder hookers.

You guys really need to keep an eye on who joins your Social Club crew. Screaming, whining kiddies who can only race are a big no no. We've been having similar problems, too.

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

maybe I was that guy defenseless because I was a lot in chat while all that was happening..because I dont care if you satisfied your poor soul with your improved kd stats. because I play for fun..and I satisfied mine, when AJ took bullet in the head wrom nowhere..AJ, tell them about it!! ;)

Fact is that Aj started with killin me while I was idle and blew up my car. After that was all that... I know this is just a game but from now on, AJ and all his guzlickers are MY enemies!! :p :devil:

so hope to see some matches DDZN vs DAMNED goin on in the near future..because this way is much more interesting!! :D

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I get my fun from being challenged. Hopefully a challenge is coming my way ;)

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by .Joe., 12 November 2013 - 06:00 PM.

I get my fun from being challenged. Hopefully a challenge is coming my way ;)

I didn't wanna log in but see what some have wrote I just had to.

A BIG lmao at mm9090, I mean who the f*ck do you think you are? I tell you who you are and what you are, a f*cking bellend, like we were really trying? REALLY? Haha aj joined, 4 of us thought it be funny to rough him up he took it well, and then he brought reinforcements, fair enough, we still had fun, more fun then left for a race, hardly none of us play tdm's yet, because of the max health gash, and better guns etc, we play for FUN so get off your high horse big head, and enjoy the times you eventually meet us, we been here since 2008 and met many idiots who think there world class like you, you will get put in your place soon enough don't you worry about that kiddo, like we were really trying? Hahahaha I've got 9million I don't care about my kdr or whatever when in fm I'm playing for fun, if I wanted to actually try id ask for a tdm or dm with you, you will get your wish for a few battles with DDZN later in the future, like Barney said we haven't played no pvp we aim to just have fun for now, I had a tank battle with one of you yesterday, was good fun, enjoyed it, but mm9090 no need to be a big e-head douchebag just because you thought our less skilled players were doing something that made you consider quitting the game, get a grip will ya you sound 17 no job no girlfriend and no life, grow up with your snipes.

Good day to the rest of the damned, will see you soon.

P.s if aj does come back, the answer to his Liverpool fc question is... We're looking good right now, wait till Xmas then we will know for sure if we're top 4!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users