[DAMN] The Damned

14,829 replies to this topic
TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Lazy your 2nd character shares the same $. You'll only have shi*ty guns but an ass load of $$.

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hey guys and gals, sorry I haven't been on much lately. I have a midterm this Saturday for my class and been studying my ass off. I'll be on tonight for a little and defiantly will be on this weekend when midterm is done!

how did this go?

Lazy keep the complaints to the GTAO section :p

10 vehicles is more than enough, unless of course you are PUKEMAGGOTS in real life :D

This looks like a good movie.

Better than the movie

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 29 October 2013 - 08:36 AM.

Richard Kuklinski. Quality watch. Not seen the movie though.

f*cked up last night. I was playing with Dythlan and a friend of mine from the area.The clock on the ps3 had not been moved back an hour so I went offline thinking it was 22:00 but it was only 21:00. By the time I realised there was no point coming back on. There is a lot of time wasted playing GTAO. If you dont have at least 3 hours there is no point on starting. Jumping lobbies, waiting for people to join then if you fail a mission thats another 20 mins. Its f*cking no good if you are on a tight time frame.

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Richard Kuklinski. Quality watch. Not seen the movie though.

f*cked up last night. I was playing with Dythlan and a friend of mine from the area.The clock on the ps3 had not been moved back an hour so I went offline thinking it was 22:00 but it was only 21:00. By the time I relised there was no point coming back on. There is a lot of time wasted playing GTAO. If you dont have at least 3 hours there is no point on starting. Jumping lobbies, waiting for people then if you fail a mission thats another 20 mins. Its f*cking no good if you on a tight time frame.

Loading times are a killer, just like Kuklinkski.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I briefly complain about something: NSQJNFJQBNJGNREJGR DOOD U HEFF TO OBEY ARE POSTING RULZ HNNNNGGGGG

Monk briefly complains about something: yeah ikr

iChenneth
  • iChenneth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hey guys and gals, sorry I haven't been on much lately. I have a midterm this Saturday for my class and been studying my ass off. I'll be on tonight for a little and defiantly will be on this weekend when midterm is done!

how did this go?

Well if i would have failed i would have gotten a call monday so im guessing i passed lol, i shall find out for sure tonight when i go to class. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

I briefly complain about something: NSQJNFJQBNJGNREJGR DOOD U HEFF TO OBEY ARE POSTING RULZ HNNNNGGGGG

Ain't that just a b*tch?

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

how did this go?

Well if i would have failed i would have gotten a call monday so im guessing i passed lol, i shall find out for sure tonight when i go to class. 

Hope it went ok then Kenny! 

10 vehicles is enough for anyone Lazy. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 29 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

Ain't that just a b*tch?

You're the bitch here. :/

AJ: 10 vehicles is enough for you, not for everyone. For people who appreciate the work Rockstar put into the many vehicles in the game, choosing from a mere 10 is just pathetic.

MCLA had a 30 vehicle limit, and even that wasn't enough. :/

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Lol poor Yardies.

For posting in the Yardie topic, AJ account is now banned for 14 days.

I'll just use this account, those cupcakes Tommy. and Andy. can suck it. 

Meh whatever Lazy, you'll just have to make some hard choices ! 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Ain't that just a b*tch?

AJ: 10 vehicles is enough for you, not for everyone. For people who appreciate the work Rockstar put into the many vehicles in the game, choosing from a mere 10 is just pathetic.

Hold on, let me go buy an Xbox because one mere console is just pathetic :p I have to appreciate the work Microsoft put in, too

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 30 October 2013 - 10:53 AM.

Ain't that just a b*tch?

Hold on, let me go buy an Xbox because one mere console is just pathetic :p I have to appreciate the work Microsoft put in, too

piss off with your straw man arguments. you and your friends might like sh*t flinging contests but if you're not willing to properly discuss something, leave and accept that instead of holding a logical opinion you're just spewing sh*t for the sake of disagreeing with me.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:02 AM Edited by Mm9090, 30 October 2013 - 11:02 AM.

Ain't that just a b*tch?

piss off with your straw man arguments. you and your friends might like sh*t flinging contests but if you're not willing to properly discuss something, leave and accept that instead of holding a logical opinion you're just spewing sh*t for the sake of disagreeing with me.

I'm not actually trying to argue anything logically, I gave up with trying to argue logically after I realised that it's no hope when logic simply flies over an individual's head. I'm just taking the piss now and it seems to work. Lighten up :p

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Ain't that just a b*tch?

it's no hope when logic simply flies over an individual's head.

you're right, logic does fly over your head.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa where did that come from? Personal attacks ain't cool, bro :(

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

All Damned members are post-banned from this topic from now on.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• T0X1C likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 31 October 2013 - 03:04 AM.

Whoa, whoa, whoa where did that come from? Personal attacks ain't cool, bro :(

161965_190395021066711_694457598_n.jpg

All Damned members are post-banned from this topic from now on.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

• T0X1C likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 01 November 2013 - 02:00 AM.

I guess there's either a mod over stepping the rules or is a bitch for banning people for no reason. Meanwhile retardies keep posting here w/o repercussions for them..... Hmmmmm

• The Damned likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 31 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Bought a Rhino in GTAO, and then spawnkilled a bunch of THRMC guys with it.

Fun times.

EDIT; LMAO, took the Rhino for a spin again. This kid called "bigtricks34" or something was with THRMC, he was on the mic and sounded about 10. Killed him again, and again, and again, and again, until I was almost a bad sport from blowing up personal vehicles. He started wailing and screaming then his buddy told me my family hates me and I should go and kill myself XD

Before leaving the session, sent him a message saying "y u heff to be mad? is just a game."
  • The Damned likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 31 October 2013 - 08:31 PM.

lol @lazy

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

xD. On another note, how many vehicles u gotta blow up on a set amount of time to get bad sport? I had a 9k bounty yesterday and all these punks keep coming at me so i did some sticky sneaky bomb and drive by business to get rid of em and i kept getting the god damn message" iff yu keep killing the kidz than u are a bad guy and u r put with other baddies. Wont some1 pliz think of da children!!1 " but never got badsport completely.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

I blew up about 6 personal vehicles during that session, I got a few warnings but still clean player.

During the session though, a message did come up in the bottom left saying something about being considered a "good sport by 90% of your peers"

I lmao'd considering at the time I was spawnkilling a wailing child over and over.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

If gtaf was America, the mods would be the government. F*ckin over everyone except the people they know. Its all about WHO you know not what you know.......

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=VP of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Fun times.

EDIT; LMAO, took the Rhino for a spin again. This kid called "bigtricks34" or something was with THRMC, he was on the mic and sounded about 10. Killed him again, and again, and again, and again, until I was almost a bad sport from blowing up personal vehicles. He started wailing and screaming then his buddy told me my family hates me and I should go and kill myself XD

Before leaving the session, sent him a message saying "y u heff to be mad? is just a game."

Damn Lazy, you're just a straight badasz huh? 

Spawn killing w/ a Rhino? LOTS of skill there.  :sarcasm:

Please bear in mind the fact that you were facing a majority of our lower ranked members. 

I promise if you try to pull that shxt on myself or Prez, it won't end in "fun times" for you.   :D

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

ooooohhhhh Lazy your on to a promise there better get your make up on.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:49 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 01 November 2013 - 10:02 AM.

Fun times.

Please bear in mind the fact that you were facing a majority of our lower ranked members. 

I promise if you try to pull that shxt on myself or Prez, it won't end in "fun times" for you.   :D

lol k.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 01 November 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Fun times.

EDIT: my bad for double post.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:58 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 01 November 2013 - 11:05 AM.

http://youtu.be/6E2hYDIFDIU

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

The game is unbalanced...
In free aim , it is very easy to spawn trap with the car someone on foot....
Windows cars are very small and can be protected with parts of Los santos custom (specially at the back). Personnaly , i sometimes kill people on free mode like that but i always let the personn time to spawn , to breathe or call her car , for a car vs car .
Last night i got a trap like that : a guy who spawn trap me with the glock and the entity FX (still showing the ass of the car , playing the distances ect....  i was ashamed for this guy because he thought he was strong but there are no skill to do that. Car vs walk was much more interesting in gta4 : Windows shot are great , the head of the driver is less safe , the speeding up of the car is less ect... more balance than gta5.

Weapon : glock is just horrible what a pleasure to spray L1 and spray 20bullets per seconds ? too easy , some nice shot but a lot of " chance shots " too !! it is too much easy , very far from the happiness of gta4 where each bullets is a blessing. The second choice for the car is the new uzi :blink: who is less good than the old , it sound plastics , no power ... if you are far he is more f*ck up than the one in gta4, dont try to rifle it is the same sh*t in this game....
Deathmatch : Deathmatch and gunfights are not bad at all !!! maybe good but there are things who suxxx.... balance of weapons between level (what a pleasure to play against a lvl100 who camp with minigun), 3/4 of maps are very close thats why i prefer do the fighting in free mode for varying approaches. :turn: 
luckily we have fun anyway and this game is a good sandbox friends
but this is why its important not ask a return of mafia or CnC in gta 5 , this game is without balance .
GTA 4 is mafia and CnC , its is the authentic game for that , the only one , the choosen one

thank you see you some of you maybe tonight

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Sorry gogo but i gonna have to disagree. Gta V needs team objective modes asap. CnC and TMW on iv can be considered classic but on v they can become something else entirely, something great. We need this. I doubt people will keep playing as long as in iv with the lame races, dm and survivals. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

I quite like the co-op angle, but yes we need more objective modes.

8v8 large scale crew battles could be interesting, something like "Rush" of Battlefield but GTA-styled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users