A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Well said Monk.

I've been reading some horrific comments made by rightly pissed off gamers in the Support section of Rockstargames' site.

Any thoughts on how R* might try to make amends for all this sh*t they've put players through? 

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Well said Monk.

I've been reading some horrific comments made by rightly pissed off gamers in the Support section of Rockstargames' site.

Any thoughts on how R* might try to make amends for all this sh*t they've put players through? 

I bet half of them are not old enough to walk into a shop and buy the game. Stupid spoilt little boys that all I hear.To them Id say dont pin all your hopes and dreams on a video game wee man and you`ll get on a lot better. Video games bring out the very worst in people and that includes myself even though i should know better. However i stop short of e mailing R* i tirade of abuse. I bet the are more disappointed than some of us that things havent been great. Sure R* made billions but the guys working on the game dont they get their salary. I bet their job satisfaction is ruined with all these little ..c*nts for lack of a better word. I can be the most impatient man in the world and even I say give a little respect. It WILL be fixed and you WILL be a noob so..."Behave nigga".

• A J likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Not sure if any of you guys have had your levels, stats or items lost.
But if you have a Social Club ID Linked to your PSN ID.
A Full record or levels and stats are kept aswell as with most items.
So just by using that data it shouldn't be to difficult for them to reinstate lost data.
As for those that aren't linked to the Social Club I have no idea what they'll do.

Hopefully, this brings some peace of mind for the unfortunate few.

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Perfectly put, but it's hard to not feel hard done by in this game. I was fortunate I didn't lose a character, but the way the economy within the game is set up, makes you see they saw microtransactions as a good ways of milking more out of it. For weapon attachments for example to be priced at $120000 for a silencer, that doesn't seem right to me, a very loyal GTA fan. It wouldn't bother me if there was a mode I'd like to play against other players constantly, and get a good amount of $ from, but there isn't. Now is that on purpose? Have Rockstar looked at figures for GTA IV's Cops N Crooks, and thought oooh that's popular....better save it for some DLC and not make it part of the original package.....I'm getting highly cynical and pessimistic about it, perhaps I have read to many messages on whatsapp from Blizzou :D

Keep the faith, persevere and there might be some light at the end of the tunnel, other than that let's be noobs and enjoy it as much as we can, with a small feeling of sadness that IV was gem amongst the series, and the modes we grew to master and love, are one - offs.

See you in Los Santos tonight troops, myself, Monk, Dope, and others will be ranking up and having some games together from late. (after 11.30 GMT)

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Finallll question before i shoot you a possible application

I see alot of GMT times being thrown around, am i to suppose you guys are UK based? Or.. just use it for another reason?

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 07:26 PM.

We cover all time zones Tsori. Id say perhaps the Australasia time zone is the one we dont cover well i dont think we have any members from that region. I work shifts so i can pop up at stupid o`clock any day. You never know where the monk will be lurking hahahahaa.

EDIT********

AJ they probably made GTAO to last. They can just make a game for the fiends like us who play constantly. They have made it so it takes a long time to do everything.Obviously the deletion of characters has added to this frustration. Do you want game that lasts a week or do you want a game that last months?

I get sense of "I was brilliant in GTA IV but now they changed it so im not playing anymore" attitude going around. Chin up guys ffs. 5 years of gaming went down the toilet for me due to modders im still willing to get back in the ring and im a moody c*nt when i think ive been ripped off. Maybe im growing out of that attitude.What im saying is we will get there.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Time zones don't make too much difference like Monk pointed out, what counts more around here is a competitive spirit and a sense of humour. 

Where you from Tsori? 

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hah, Uk, hence my asking.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Well you`ve won a watch then...I suppose the next question is what part of uk?.....and what team do you support? lol

Your not Scottish because Scots dont say "im from the uk"

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

The application form will be updated sometime this week, please hold all applications until this has been done :)

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

The application form will be updated sometime this week, please hold all applications until this has been done :)

That was brilliant timing :p I shall hold off then

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Reaper thats if you not an impatient c*nt like me and started a new character which has now overwritten my previous one. #BAWBAG

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Added this to first post, it's a work in progress still to get the first topic completely ready, but now the game is here, we'll begin to find our place in V hopefully.

DwFXHVa.png

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by Tsori, 08 October 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Il give this app a whirl, although ...pictures...damn! Copying is so hard =[

Ownership/Activity: Yes

Free Aim.

Crew affiliation - Currently Part of LSPD (However this has been fecked by the lack of police mode -.-) 

and a part of mangano family, however as US players, not YET played with them and hence looking elsewhere.

PSN: M1dgett

Skills: Driving, Aircraft, Offroad

GTAF: Yes, recently.

Other Games: FFXIV:ARR/GTA5 Until PS4. Post Nov 29th: BF4 (eventually ;]),  Watchdogs, AC4, Killzone, Infact..

anything that isnt sport based and is part of the PS4 Lineup.

Last question too long to paraphrase: That is the plan, Hence why im applying.

Insert Picture here.

And....Done!

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by ajbns87, 08 October 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Good stuff Dave, same age as me, and a few of us will be looking forward to BF4 and ps4 most probably. 

Welcome Tsori ! Thanks for writing the app out ! 

VOTE UP AND COMMENT: CNC FOR GTAO PETITION

http://support.rocks...COPS-AND-CROOKS

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Good stuff Dave, same age as me, and a few of us will be looking forward to BF4 and ps4 most probably. 

Welcome Tsori ! Thanks for writing the app out ! 

VOTE UP AND COMMENT: CNC FOR GTAO PETITION

http://support.rocks...COPS-AND-CROOKS

While you are at it please vote for this too.

http://support.rocks...eam-Mafiya-Work

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by ajbns87, 08 October 2013 - 10:05 PM.

I've voted it up m8, some twonks have voted it down  :facedesk:

Will try to spread the word for both. 

Also had this pm

Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up, Tsori is no longer a member of the Mangano crime family. His affiliation with the LSPD is a conflict of interests with our organization obviously and thus he has been removed from the family.

Just thought I would let you know and best off luck with your crew.

Some people get really into this 'gang' stuff don't they.....thanks for the friendly heads up. :lol:

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

See you in 50 mins AJ :)

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Also had this pm

Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up, Tsori is no longer a member of the Mangano crime family. His affiliation with the LSPD is a conflict of interests with our organization obviously and thus he has been removed from the family.

Just thought I would let you know and best off luck with your crew.

Some people get really into this 'gang' stuff don't they.....thanks for the friendly heads up. :lol:

Lol, before he even told me too! Classy!.

Amazingly i also "released" myself from LSPD this afternoon. Since the cops and crooks DLC is going to take an age to arrive. So i guess im now unaffiliated. Go me.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Also had this pm

Just thought I would let you know and best off luck with your crew

LOL well he aint no cop now.....Or is he :p.

Tsori you should have "Released" yourself on to the faces of the LSPD before you left. Your in the right place now bro trust me ;)

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Also had this pm

Just thought I would let you know and best off luck with your crew

LOL well he aint no cop now.....Or is he :p

Unfortunatly... none of that crew were cops, that was the problem -_-

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 10:15 PM.

At this point we have to ask....Are you a cop? :p

Just in case you missed this bit...Tsori you should have "Released" yourself on to the faces of the LSPD before you left. Your in the right place now bro trust me

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

At this point we have to ask....Are you a cop? :p

What the big blue hat and the shiny badge didnt give me away?

Nah, left LSPD due to lack of activity on their part and a major timezone issue on my part. Much the same as mangano family, Pure US guilds tend to be on at 2-5am my time, and i cant do that too often due to work.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

GayCops.jpg

bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do, when they come for you.....

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Dope you up for ranking up bro? Lets make it Damned only tonight lads eh?

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Going to ignore any invites from non Damned tonight, a pity not all friends are keen on the social club 

See you in a bit amigos. 

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

I despise the segregation aswell AJ but we have to show a bit of solidarity m8.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

You guys probably know this already, but I just found out you can snag Lost motorbikes from missions. If you finish a mission sitting on one of them, it will spawn you back in freemode sat on top of it. I just finished Flood in LS River and got a free Lost inscribed Western Daemon out of it

0_0.jpg

and here's some mods on it...

0_0.jpg

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Survived 10 waves of Survival and all I got was this t-shirt.

2dt135g.jpg

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

I finally survived 10 waves tonight as well...I will take the 20 grand and you get a trophy also.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users