Quantcast

» «
Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

12,186 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Rock of Ages. Still Rollin'. Rock 'n' Rollin'.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

So as it turned out, the highway reaper crew is very very very unorganized and my own supposed "Brothers" are unloading clips on me every single time and putting bountys out just to build their own self greed up. If The Damned is on GTA V yet and looking for new prospects i'd def be willing to switch out now cause i'm so sick of their sh*t over there. Of all the things i did for those guys in the past week the pres has the nerve to say my loyalty is below average when in fact these guys are the ones not being loyal at all. So hit me up let me know. Its either this or i'm starting my own crew but i def aint puttin up with their BS of killing me everytime i spend 15 mins drivng the whole map to get a bike and have your own brother unload just to get your cash and bike and never give it back. Its very repeative and annoying for sure. So I'm def interested in a REAL brotherhood that's organized and not all running around rogue without each other, so if this is the damned please let me know.

We're not a biker crew anymore mate :)
We actually made an effort to get away from that tag, Personally I live by Trevor's words about bikers :p

If you're into the biker vibe you should consider making your own crew or finding another MC somewhere :)

Cool stuff, Lazy :^:
  • A J and knucklez like this

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Got to love the top comment on YT under that video....

f*cking hate hipsters...too many of them in London. 

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thats awesome you're a trevor fan too. He's my favorite but i do love the M.C. lifestyle. I mean its my real real life lifestyle i live everyday so i def want to start it up on the game. Just started a crew on social Rock Star called "Reapers of Hell" Once i find some decent recruits now in time, if you guys need some good alliance I'm down to help.  It's a rough world going solo or even just havin 4 ppl in a group can be rough when ya get ambushed by other punks ya know haha

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Good luck mate :^: At least you're not one of those guys who hates on him for
Spoiler
:p

We're always up for some games and a bit of fun.
Hope you find some decent recruits :^:

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 06 October 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Quick suggestion, we should focus on buying hardware we might need (tanks, choppers etc) since we've got an apartment w/ planning board.

AJ, "Crawling After You" is an epic song, heard it in the radio previews before release.

LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Highway Reapers!!!!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Good to see you guys still going strong  :^:

How have you all been doing :)

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Long time no see :)

We're doing alright mate, feel free to join us in GTAO :^: hows things with you? 

LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Highway Reapers!!!!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Long time no see :)

We're doing alright mate, feel free to join us in GTAO :^: hows things with you? 

Good to know!

things have been pretty good, and ill take up that offer some time, really enjoyed rolling with you lot.

Rockstar done a good job with the crew systems, considering putting in a cheeky request to join you guys again, i see your open in recruitment.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Kudos to the Promos :)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Played it for an hour tonight and I gotta say survival is da sh!t.  I hope to play that for hours tomorrow...If anyone wants I will be on around 3-6 central time.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

Played it for an hour tonight and I gotta say survival is da sh!t.  I hope to play that for hours tomorrow...If anyone wants I will be on around 3-6 central time.

I've heard a lot about this survival mode, looking forward to trying it, I'll be on the same time as you Bullitt ;)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Cool deal man...It gets intense... I made it to wave 8.

Devinlock
  • Devinlock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

So, I used to roll with The Damned MC back in the GTA IV days as Chaselock, but I had to leave after I lost my account's password and the email was too old for me to get it right.

Can someone update me on how's things recently? Have you guys fully moved to GTA V?

(Online has been fun so far but soloing can only get you so far.)

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Things have been great. Won the past 2 gang leagues and are no longer an MC. Not much else I can think of saying...

Also sorry for bailing on you, Lazy. Power surge.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

So, I used to roll with The Damned MC back in the GTA IV days as Chaselock, but I had to leave after I lost my account's password and the email was too old for me to get it right.

Can someone update me on how's things recently? Have you guys fully moved to GTA V?

(Online has been fun so far but soloing can only get you so far.)

Yo chaselock, you were a part of this group before me !

Shoot me a friend request if you want to roll with us in Los Santos :)

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Lazy you got a nice buffalo but it doesn't compare to my vehicle :p

0_0.jpg

AnEpicCastle
  • AnEpicCastle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Id like to get in if I can

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 08 October 2013 - 01:21 AM.

check out the 1st page dude, enroll while you can

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

I made almost 80 grand in a day playing almost exclusively Survival.  Since I aint ever buying a house or car I will have plenty of dough to have some awesome weapons.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

We don't just let anyone in :) post an application and ajbns87 will decide :^:

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

I think we should close recruting until GTAO is fully working no point people joining with the state online is in. Its only going to add to the frustration with people choking to play and get accepted.

Devinlock
  • Devinlock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

I'll make an app as soon as I decide if I'm keeping my current PSN user account. All this one has in it is some Dark Souls achievements, I don't really like the username and I think my GTA V save got messed up, no more missions to do but only halfway to completion...

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by Tsori, 08 October 2013 - 05:57 PM.

I'll make an app as soon as I decide if I'm keeping my current PSN user account. All this one has in it is some Dark Souls achievements, I don't really like the username and I think my GTA V save got messed up, no more missions to do but only halfway to completion...

Singleplayer Main story missions only count to 50% of completion.

Edit:

Forgot to ask, if you guys no longer class yourselves as a MC, what is the general theme of the crew?

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Tsori read the story on the first page to get an idea of theme.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

General theme of the crew?

How about Criminal Empire, an MC that became an asset to the FIB, after it saw all the good work we did for the Petrovic Crime Syndicate in Liberty City and a trans-national company represented by various business fronts. 

We're open to recruitment, but please take the initiative and involve yourself here, the social club and of course on V.  Most of us are still getting to grips with the game. 

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Tsori read the story on the first page to get an idea of theme.

General theme of the crew?

How about Criminal Empire, an MC that became an asset to the FIB, after it saw all the good work we did for the Petrovic Crime Syndicate in Liberty City and a trans-national company represented by various business fronts. 

We're open to recruitment, but please take the initiative and involve yourself here, the social club and of course on V.  Most of us are still getting to grips with the game. 

Hmm i did give the front page a good read, guess i missed the part, seemed alot of MC stuff Hah. 

thanks for the summary anyway :D

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM.

Aj the application form needs reformatted im not sure how to do it.

Tsori how did you miss that part its the bulk of the text? lol The mc part is there in respect to our original roots and the new theme is an organic evolution of that and make us more relevent to GTA V. At the end of the day it doesnt matter anyway all you need to know is we are the best at what we do.

Devinlock
  • Devinlock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Singleplayer Main story missions only count to 50% of completion.

Edit:

Forgot to ask, if you guys no longer class yourselves as a MC, what is the general theme of the crew?

I meant to say only halfway through the missions. I checked.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Aj the application form needs reformatted im not sure how to do it.

Tsori how did you miss that part its the bulk of the text? lol The mc part is there in respect to our original roots and the new theme is an organic evolution of that and make us more relevent to GTA V. At the end of the day it doesnt matter anyway all you need to know is we are the best at what we do.

Its more i couldnt see the part that said "we are not a MC anymore" since most references in the first post still refer to you as the dammed MC. 

Thanks for clearing it up though :)

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

To both you applicants. Things are moving a bit slower than normal due to people just wanting to play and with online being mess its not all smelling of roses. Patience will be required lads but we wont forget you. Just keep posting in here and tell us of your GTA experience and a bit about yourselfs.Above all keep playing the game. This only the begining......

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users