[DAMN] The Damned

PS4 PS3
16,166 replies to this topic
TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 05 October 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Good games Lazy and Monk. Survival is hard as f*ck. We need 4 of us next time.

smoked i only got less then 10000. I had a apt but it didn't save lasr night and lost $80000+

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by LazyboyEight, 05 October 2013 - 12:31 AM.

EDIT; whoops

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm at level 12 with around 35k. I'm still just enjoying roaming around and getting the full range of the game.

I finally got the next gun up to SMG over the MSMG. Seems like it will take a LOT of playing to get up to those bigger, badder weapons which is how it should be, imo. When we were cranking like crazy to get a 10 in gta4 all we could get was a skin. While these bigger weapons will give an edge, most of us here could still drop in with a brand new character and do a lot of damage to a single handgun anyway.

Btw, while I can't do the same evil blade swooping with a Maverick I could in gta4 -- my skills are still very much in use as it is the ultimate getaway vehicle for gas station robberies. You get away with 2 stars and fly upward past a certain range and the cops on the ground don't see you any more. If I took a day to do it constantly, I'd probably rack up a ton of cash.

I'm in for the Sunday get together, btw. 3-4 ET I can do since I'm PST.

See ya all inside. :D

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:29 AM Edited by LazyboyEight, 05 October 2013 - 12:31 AM.

Bought an apartment for just under $90K. My next purchase will be a garage to put my Elegy (secondary vehicle) in, to make room for the purchase after, a Bati 801 or maybe a Double T, I'm not sure yet.

And Dope, driving your Khamelion felt odd, it was weird speeding down Vespucci beach without the sound of an engine roaring lol. Still faster than my Buffalo.

Wonder when we'll get the heists, hope they pay a lot. I wanna live in one of them fancy Richards Majestic apartments.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Im thinking heists come in around level 25. Thats when you unlock the rifle. Yea i love that car. It sounds cool tho and its fast as it is stock

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

I got about 32K and so far only bought the micro smg.   Made most of my money robbing 24/7s.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

btw in that survival, it was badass seeing my dude defending himself in the desert in a blood-soaked suit and some shades.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

Lol Mir_Us im gonna request you

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

I might be in the minority but houses/garages will be the last thing I buy...I am saving all my dough for guns/armor.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by LazyboyEight, 05 October 2013 - 01:26 AM.

I might be in the minority but houses/garages will be the last thing I buy...I am saving all my dough for guns/armor.

Guns aren't expensive. I picked up an SMG for $7,000 which isn't much. There's the Micro-SMG for $3,000, so guns aren't much of an issue.

Armour's cheap too, at my rank I get standard armour for $300.

An apartment however, sets you back $80,000 lol. I bought the second-cheapest one for $87,000. Pretty much broke right now.

Had an epic race moment earlier on too. We were speeding down Route 68 in Truffade Adders with "Rhythm of the night" playing on the radio. Good times.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Why spend money on that though...Just to say you own it?  I doubt you spend much time in there.  I don't see the point.  Like I said...might just be me.  If I am being harassed by someone I would not go into a safehouse.  I would kill them or make them chase me all over the hills like I did earlier today.  I was having fun pissing them off even though it was 2 hrs and I made no money... :cry:

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by LazyboyEight, 05 October 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Why spend money on that though...Just to say you own it?  I doubt you spend much time in there.  I don't see the point.  Like I said...might just be me.  If I am being harassed by someone I would not go into a safehouse.  I would kill them or make them chase me all over the hills like I did earlier today.  I was having fun pissing them off even though it was 2 hrs and I made no money... :cry:

It's got a telly.

But seriously it's nice to have a safehouse. It's actually very interactive. Things I saw were

- Sofas you can sit on
- Interactive radio - station can be changed
- TV
- Bed you can lie in
- Drinks in the kitchen
- Shower
- Wardrobe (obviously)
Some other stuff too. It's a nice thing to own. There isn't really a reason for it, but tbh when I first started GTAO it felt weird having no safehouse.

And we're gonna need an expensive safehouse soon, when the heists are released by R*. You need a big safehouse for a heist planning board.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Well I guess whoever has the most dough should buy one... I like the wardrobe thing but I got my guy wearing all black and will probably never change it.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

I can't save for sh*t. I keep unlocking stuff and spend $ on ammo and new weapons

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

My GTAO character's car. Also, strange how the 2012 Buffalo or the Bodhi never spawn in Online. I'd have loved the 2012 Buffalo, but since it doesn't spawn I've had to settle for the 2008 Buffalo.

2ngym45.jpg

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Go to Franklins house and steal it lol

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Well apparently online is down again...where is this survival mode?  I saw someone in our crew playing it but I do not see it on my map.  Am I not high enough rank yet?  I am rank 11.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Go to Franklins house and steal it lol

:O does it actually spawn there?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

Lazy no
smoked you need to be lvl 16 for survival

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

Dang I will try to get to 16 in the next couple of days.  I keep just horsing around in FM.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

Good games with Monk. Truckers and terrorists in the same day.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Bought an apartment with a 10-car garage. Got a heist plannng room for when R* release the heists, too.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Which 1 is that? I know there's one with a 10 car garage for like 200000 which I'm aiming for. The most expensive one is like 400000.

Also is the garage one of those sexy ones with a white interior or like Michael, Trevor and Franklin's garages with a dull grey interior? :p

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

lazy did you lose your progress as well?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by ajbns87, 06 October 2013 - 06:43 PM.

I hope you all lose your progress and start from the same rank as me again :p

Good to be back and to read these messages, had a nice weekend.

Nice to hear from you Mir and GoGo :) Would write more, but I'm really pressed for time. 

ps. anyone know where you can get different colour motorcycle helmets for online? 

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

In the hats section in the store Aj
  • A J likes this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

So as it turned out, the highway reaper crew is very very very unorganized and my own supposed "Brothers" are unloading clips on me every single time and putting bountys out just to build their own self greed up. If The Damned is on GTA V yet and looking for new prospects i'd def be willing to switch out now cause i'm so sick of their sh*t over there. Of all the things i did for those guys in the past week the pres has the nerve to say my loyalty is below average when in fact these guys are the ones not being loyal at all. So hit me up let me know. Its either this or i'm starting my own crew but i def aint puttin up with their BS of killing me everytime i spend 15 mins drivng the whole map to get a bike and have your own brother unload just to get your cash and bike and never give it back. Its very repeative and annoying for sure. So I'm def interested in a REAL brotherhood that's organized and not all running around rogue without each other, so if this is the damned please let me know.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by ajbns87, 06 October 2013 - 07:18 PM.

So as it turned out, the highway reaper crew is very very very unorganized and my own supposed "Brothers" are unloading clips on me every single time and putting bountys out just to build their own self greed up. If The Damned is on GTA V yet and looking for new prospects i'd def be willing to switch out now cause i'm so sick of their sh*t over there. Of all the things i did for those guys in the past week the pres has the nerve to say my loyalty is below average when in fact these guys are the ones not being loyal at all. So hit me up let me know. Its either this or i'm starting my own crew but i def aint puttin up with their BS of killing me everytime i spend 15 mins drivng the whole map to get a bike and have your own brother unload just to get your cash and bike and never give it back. Its very repeative and annoying for sure. So I'm def interested in a REAL brotherhood that's organized and not all running around rogue without each other, so if this is the damned please let me know.

Sorry to hear about that ^.

I think you are best making a crew of your own, if you are into the whole 'biker MC' thing, but feel free to shoot a few friend requests out to members, and I'm sure you could give us a try. Just don't be calling us ' brother' and stuff like that too much :D

-------

Also thanks Dope :)

Are the servers still down? I'm about to give it a try now. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Dope, will check if lost character. Bloody hope not, that apartment took ages to get.

Toxic, here's some pics I got when I first bought it. Note the garage has:

Buffalo
Elegy
Patriot
Tornado
Peyote
Penumbra
Carbon Double T

kxqpi.jpg

280l9io.jpg

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Good stuff Lazy :)

I've done a few promotions within the hierarchy on the social club ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users