Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

14,490 replies to this topic
tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Looking for a crew to be in for GTA V.  If you guys are interesting in expanding TDMC into GTA V, I might very well take interest in this crew.  That is, if you're active and open to new members.

I'll check back later for a reply.

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by ajbns87, 24 September 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Looking for a crew to be in for GTA V.  If you guys are interesting in expanding TDMC into GTA V, I might very well take interest in this crew.  That is, if you're active and open to new members.

I'll check back later for a reply.

Welcome TJ, we are always looking for new members. But we don't accept just anyone/ 

We're more of an enterprise in V, known simply as the Damned, if you've got a Rockstar Social Club profile, join the crew- Damned Brotherhood.

TDMC will soon no longer exist by that name, no offense to all the roleplayers and guys that liked riding around on bikes and calling eachother brother constantly, but that just was never us. We're bigger and better than that, we're an elite squad of the best. From Team Mafiya Workers to Cops N Crooks...we enjoy team objective modes....so of course we will be in V.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

However, when I was already making regarding my leaving of both the gang and the forums, my brother called me to say that he had bought GTA V for both of us, like a gift that a father gives to his son, in order to make him "stay at home" and not "go to the war". Damn man, he used his own precious money to do it for me, it was a truly crowning moment of awesome when I heard it. Such fact happened last friday, and V is arriving today in my house.  :)

----------------

That's it. See you guys soon in V. 

Hey Z,

Always stay in touch even if you decide to not be a part of the group because of studies and real life.

Glad you got V, and I hope you enjoy it.

GTAO is coming in exactly a week! 

Also be sure to get both yourself and brother in our Social Club Crew (I've sent you an invite to join). 

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Actually, I was looking around and I found the Highway Reapers to be something more of what I want.  Chances are I'll join them, but who knows?

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Top post updated it could not wait any longer we will update on the run.  

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Actually, I was looking around and I found the Highway Reapers to be something more of what I want.  Chances are I'll join them, but who knows?

Yep they take the whole biker thing a lot more seriously than we ever did, so smart choice :^: 

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Gang Leagues over isn't it?
I mean I really doubt anyone's going to plan IV now.

So you guys should be clear to switch the title name right? I think that was the plan.
Maybe it'll stop those pesky biker applicants.

Oh, and I like the new Skull & Wings Logo/Image, but I think the FIB Logo on the forehead ruins it.
Maybe get the image remade to resemble a polaroid photo then slap the stamp over that.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

So you guys should be clear to switch the title name right? I think that was the plan.
Maybe it'll stop those pesky biker applicants.

Oh, and I like the new Skull & Wings Logo/Image, but I think the FIB Logo on the forehead ruins it.
Maybe get the image remade to resemble a polaroid photo then slap the stamp over that.

It's going to be done soon, thanks Reaper.

Topic's a work in progress. ;)

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Brilliant news. Teachers are going on strike so I get the day off when GTA Online releases.

I'm guessing that at the start of GTA Online there'll be a lot of gangbanging and repo missions, a bit like the first few Franklin missions. It says on my map "Simeon vehicles for fast cash" and that's not in SP, so most likely on Online.

I hope being a repo man pays well. I think that if the vehicle is delivered quickly with no damage, then the pay should be good. If it's just average then it should pay less. Good way to reward skill and not have an easy way for everyone to get cash.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

Good spot Lazy I never considered that some of that blue print map might be for online. How you liking the car handling? Does it suit your style?

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

I'll be there for ANY game happening on IV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah guys, GTAO is here soon...

• Muffin_Man_48 likes this

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

I up for any IV matches 

• EL_FUGA likes this

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

I'm slowly getting back into game mode. I have to get the brakes and rotors changed on my car tomorrow. Then maybe I can get some gaming in. My son in back into the football season, but I'll make some time when I can. This winter should be exciting again with V!!! See you all online soon.

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Wow, you guys playin' IV when you could be playing V? IV is nice and all but atm i would not play anything else other than V ;) Besides, it makes practice for GTA:O...

• TheIllaDopest likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 25 September 2013 - 02:18 AM.

i just downloaded the GTA V score....MAN THAT SH!T IS HOT!!!!!!!

this is why V is EPIC

http://www.youtube.c...Ep11B83wM#t=160

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by theclefe, 25 September 2013 - 04:07 AM.

I don't want the story to end.  I am playing so slowly now.  It's like cooking a pack of bacon.  There is so much awesome, but you know it's going to end soon.  Online can't come soon enough.

Do we have a homebase picked out yet on V? 

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

Lol puke.

Danz, I think that this game is gonna change your mind hopefully, I can't wait to play online and beat everyone else with you guys.

Yeah I knew about DN being shonen and everyone says inuyasha is good but never had chance to see it myself.

-----

About the driving. I think if they made a patch that made accelerating and braking take longer and lower the handling of normal cars( they handle too good and too fast IMO) then I would be happier. I already am cuz cars don't tip so easily like in iv.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

I don't want the story to end.  I am playing so slowly now.  It's like cooking a pack of bacon.  There is so much awesome, but you know it's going to end soon.  Online can't come soon enough.

Same here, taking things very slow. Don't understand people who have rushed to complete it like a race.

No homebase yet, I guess we'll just see how 'appartments' and all that works.

If GTAO isn't good, I'll still play IV, I'm obviously hoping GTAO is so great I won't want to touch it again

• steveb07 likes this

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Gift and The Curse.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

I can't believe some people here are playing IV instead of V. Don't like the singleplayer or what? I'm sure GTAO is going to be awesome.

• steveb07 likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 25 September 2013 - 01:12 PM.

l`ll never be playing Gta IV again. Story completed 6 times and 5000+ games of TMW. Its done for me. I can see why the purists would prefer IV over V though. IV took time to learn and even then you could still get better.We played it as if it was a sport and it was great. V has been made very easy to play and look more of a co-op type game. I still have my doubts over this cover system since we cant crouch now. I understand totaly why people would go back to IV but it wont be me. If GTAO is sh*te im finished with online gaming.

• steveb07 likes this

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Same here, taking things very slow. Don't understand people who have rushed to complete it like a race.

No homebase yet, I guess we'll just see how 'appartments' and all that works.

If GTAO isn't good, I'll still play IV, I'm obviously hoping GTAO is so great I won't want to touch it again

I didn't rush at all... I just had plenty of time on my hands. What made it worse is that the story is so thrilling, you want to know what happens next... at least for me ;)

If GTAO is not what i expected then I see myself playing single player for quite some time cause the map is more than awesome... is the sh*t :D I haven't even explored all of it. Some bar manager keeps calling or some random event keeps poppin' hehe

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

I had driving locked down as soon as I took control of that Rancher in North Yankton, still getting used to the shooting.

As monk said, I think GTA:O won't be too much of a "competitive" game, I'm getting the feeling it's a singleplayer experience but in multiplayer, going up against AI opponents. There's obviously still some competitive modes but I think the main focus will be on the free roam world.

Still getting used to the way the aiming reticule moves. I can get instant kills when shooting from cover, it feels like there's some sort of aim assist when in cover. When I'm out of cover I tend to miss a bit more.

Hopefully I'll be able to hold my own in multiplayer, I'm average or above in most games I play online, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The rest of you guys happy with the "co-op" approach Online seems to be taking as opposed to IV's competitive nature?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

I love every aspect of this game. Im still up for competition. Free Roam is still gonna be challenging with all the camping noobs trying to loot your corpse. And trying to stay alive is a must now, well probably lose 5000$ when we die

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

I love every aspect of this game. Im still up for competition. Free Roam is still gonna be challenging with all the camping noobs trying to loot your corpse. And trying to stay alive is a must now, well probably lose 5000$ when we die

5k is just the hospital bill... am afraid we'll be losing more :p

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

You don't lose money if it's all in your bank account, I'll just turn passive mode on when I'm on the way to the bank.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

I can't believe some people here are playing IV instead of V. Don't like the singleplayer or what? I'm sure GTAO is going to be awesome.

Let's hope it is awesome, and not just a structured free mode vs AI only modes.

I'm sure off roading racing will be a great laugh, hopefully there will be weapons involved! 

I'm with Monk though, if GTAO sucks monkey balls, I'm hanging up the control pad. GTA IV brought me out of retirement from gaming, so GTAO might be the only thing that keeps me into it....

• lazy. likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 25 September 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Let's hope it is awesome, and not just a structured free mode vs AI only modes.

I dont think it will be like that AJ that would be crazy.I just hope its not all just TDM and Races. Modes which include both combat and vehicles make GTA stand out from the rest of the gaming world. Obviously Id like to see objective based modes like a variant of TMW but developers dont make games for a handfull of people.They try to please the masses. Im sure there will be various modes but there has been no word from R* about online except "GTA online" which includes "competitive playlists" What that means i dont know but id harbour a guess at that means a list of modes like IV. My question would be does what you do in "GTA online" effect what you do in the "Competitive playlist". Ie Does someone who does not work and just sits on his arse playing online all day to get a ton of money and weapons have the advantage over a casual player in competitive modes? Does those weapons and cash carry over into the competitve modes? Will the competitive lobbies be set up by rank to keep it fair? All im looking for is fairness. If we have fairness then id be more enthusiastic about the whole thing. If I go online and take a beating due to better players thats fine I can handle that. I cant see the draw of being fired into games with guys fully stocked with weapons guns and cash simply because the are a f*cking bum that does nothing else. This surely has to be regulated somehow. I also think they should limit the weapon slots to one of each type like in IV for online also. Does the weapon wheel slow time down online like it does in single player? Can/Will this be exploited? Will this glitch with cars being deleted from garages be fixed for online? Will that cause delay for GTAO? So many questions to be answered yet R* feel the need to feed us bullsh*t like people trying to fist fight with sharks. Here`s an idea do your f*cking job and let the paying customer know where his money is going.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

From what i understand Monk, we will be placed in rooms with people the same rank as you unless you meet up with the gang

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

I too haven't finished the story yet, I like enjoying it and feeling like it takes place over a couple weeks/months rather than just finishing it in 3 days. So far im loving it and I just finished the flight school mission lol.

I think some of you guys are too worried about V, and that's normal since we don't want it too be too easy or dull compared to iv. I don't know if I mention this but in there was a spanish magazine that had an interview with rockstar and R* mentioned that there would be modes like races, gta races, dm, tdm, then when they asked if classics such as cnc would be coming back, R* said "classic" gta modes would be coming back as well and more enhanced. They mentioned some mode that was like a hybrid of turf wars and tmw by the looks of it.

The reason they haven't showed much of the competitive side it's because some of the general public thought iv mp was boring so what better way to change their mind than showing them some cool fm stuff, explosions and sh*t?

The mp will be a big surprise for all of us when it releases, there will be modes that maybe we haven't thought of and we will enjoy it a lot.

Is anyone else, waking up early or staying up late to enjoy the aperture next tuesday? I know I am lol.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

They mentioned some mode that was like a hybrid of turf wars and tmw by the looks of it.

That could be interesting I know a certain group that likes TW but I also know a certain group that likes TMW. Perhaps our fates are destined to cross paths afterall. ;)

• A J likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users