Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Have you seen this yet, AJ?

there is a "Cops and Crooks" mode with support up to 32 players.

I don't know how reliable that is, but if it's true... :O :O :O

• A J likes this

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

I'm calling shenanigans.

Half of the article is sh*t we already knew though.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

hmm!

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Well completed gta v story :) Great Ending... 

• TheIllaDopest likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

i know thats fake. I heard on XB you cant have more the 24 players on any mp (BF). Also how are they gonna have 16 on PS3 and 32 on XB??? not happening man.

I hope CnC will be in but IDK. If anything we can make it on our own through the creator.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

They didn't say anything about it being exclusive to Xbox, it's just where they got the info from ("Xbox settings", whatever that means). But yeah, it is unlikely, especially seeing as the back of the box says 2-16. If it was true, they'd have flaunted it by now.

A gamer can dream though. :)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:49 AM

Rockstar finally fixed bullet distance.  Bout time.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

You know, one of the things I have to game this game credit with was the "skills" system. Each characters skills make sense and the difference between someone with a 1 bar vs someone with a 5 bar is noticeable enough to encourage the player to improve it, but not impossible to do anything with at a 1 bar or to have the player out of their league.

For example, I was gonna just fly my Sheriff cars out to the desert instead of driving them, but when I got in my lift chopper, I had to land (which I nearly crashed). After a bit of the "training", I maxed out my flight and now its just much better. It's much nicer this way.

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

FINALLY got GTA V and I find out that the multiplayer is delayed from the game release!!!!!!! I have been avoiding everything GTA until I got the game.. Now I'm alittle pi**ed!!! Ever since the game pics and screenshots I have avoided the forum so I get no spoilers. Now I have to wait for a "maybe" there is TMW or whatever online is killing me. WTF

All new members, feel free to add me. In your request please note you are DAMNED members and I will add you.

My game is now installed. See you later bros!

• A J and TheIllaDopest like this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by ajbns87, 21 September 2013 - 10:36 AM.

Too good to be true. Thanks for sharing. 

But yeah like you said we can dream.

-----

I played til 4am last night, not done that in a very very long time. 

Enjoy the game HD!

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Thanks for the invite AJ! Glad to finally be in...

Am now at the last 10 story missions or so and am starting to totally dislike Trevor...

Spoiler

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

I was not upset with Trevor...but then again I am insane.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

Good games last night :) Good to see Fuga back owning everyone 

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

I saw you guys playing IV. I couldn't get myself to load it up anymore. Not after being blown away by V.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

I am gonna delete IV off my hard drive.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 22 September 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Hopefully R* will do well on the online mode, cause I got the feeling there is going to be a very beautiful free mode, but that's about all. 

IV is a great, very skilled game, Not everyone was capable to understand how the game works, I've seen people that's been playing since 2008 and didn't learn how to shot or drive up to this day.

A lot of noobs complained that IV driving and shooting was too hard, and in my opinion it was perfect. It seems R* made it easier for V, cause they prefer to please casual players instead of competitive gamers, just for the sales. In the end, who keeps supporting a gta game this long till the franchise makes a new one?  Only a small reduced group of passionate players like us.

I've noticed all of this in my rl friends opinions. They all say: IV sucked hard, V is the game I was waiting for.
Why did IV suck for them? They just never learned how to play the game...  

R*, better keep an ace up your sleeve for GTAO otherwise I'm personally sticking to IV, as long as I have people to play with :D

Good games last night :) Good to see Fuga back owning everyone 

Yeah Muffin! Great games, thought it'd feel weird after so long but it didn't. I noticed you got even better   :^:  also CrimsonFlames, he got really good.

And "owning everyone" lol nah, perhaps a big word... thanks though amigo.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

The map in V is far superior to IV...IMHO of course.  So much to explore, on my dune buggy.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Hah those were some great games fuga, its incredible how well you play after so long :).

Tbh I'm still divided between iv and V driving. V cars have more weight to them so that's better. IMO they should lower the specs of low end cars cuz they feel too 'good' and increase take off and braking time, maybe loose the steering a little and some more damage and it would all be good.

Mechanic wise the game is undoubtedly better. Does anyone know if its possible to go prone at all? Or was it only with Trevor on the plane mission?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:05 AM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 23 September 2013 - 01:06 AM.

na Flames, if youre able to it would be the stealth button held down. Ive tried it numerous times with a sniper rifle but couldnt get it :/

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 23 September 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Did someone say yoga........................

Alright troops how the f*ck are yous? Im currently trying to selotape my stomach back together after yet another stag weekend. There`s been a lot happened since ive been gone so hi to all the new guys.First things f*cking last lets not beat around the bush the game is brilliant, looks good, feels good and is good.However no skill required on car handling. After playing a mode that focused more on vehicular activity intead of bins I have to say that it is a dissapointment that they decided to noob up the driving. Weapons seem a bit overpowered to me but if it the same for everyone then you cant really argue.  The combat is more suited to free aim than last time so there is no excuse for bad habbits picked up from using auto aim in IV.Tough you should have manned up the last time. To throw in a tip a I would say keep backing off and keep the enemy in front of you dont let yourself get surrounded. Use Trevors rage to assist in rampages. Fuga has made a good point that peoples unwillingness to take a few defeats in order to get better have resulted in a dilution of the dediction required to get better. "I died once.... let`s go back to autoaim"  Its also diluted the challenge for the players who did get to grips with the shooting mechanics in IV. Its a lost cause and no point moaning about it. R* have made thier money so we can just like it or f*ck off basicly.Lets talk about online.Now since the driving is so f*cking easy I can see good players being almost uncatchable due to the speed you can now take corners. The fact you cant crouch is a mystery to me so we are to slowly tip toe between bulidings? Why not have stealth AND the ability to crouch? its human characters in the the story. Humans can crouch ffs. I just found that a weird exclusion. I suppose having kicked the stuffing out of Iv for the last 5 years there is a bit of unlearning required habbits picked up good and bad from IV will have to be shed as this a different game. Im pleased grenades and RPG dont have as wide a damage area. Minigun online could be a problem but then again nothing a well placed sniper round wont deal with. Ill be back later.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Monk! Good to hear from you m8

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

The map in V is far superior to IV...IMHO of course.  So much to explore, on my dune buggy.

I finished the story so am now going for exploration and side stuff ;) Amazing map, really! @80%

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Too busy enjoying the game to post 

I got to say Trevor is everything I imagined and better. I just switched to him and he was in the process of throwing a biker off a bridge :D 

Let's base ourselves off him :)

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Let's base ourselves off him :)

Way ahead of you. I`ve already started f*cking, killing and eating guys :p

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 24 September 2013 - 02:50 AM.

its very easy to get lost in amazement in this game. I have so much fun with the suppressors in free roam. Killing cops just got so much more fun!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

This game is still amazing to me as well...I am replaying a new game to use my stock tips.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

i just beat the story as well, epic game man EPIC!!!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

I agree man, there is so much fun just roaming the map, this game might never get old.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by Danz., 24 September 2013 - 04:20 PM.

It's been some time since the last time I've posted here, but I just want to open my heart and tell what I was thinking about.

Honestly, I was really thinking about leaving the gang, not only because I wasn't going to get GTA V but for several other reasons, such as "lack of touch" between me and you guys, losing interest in anything related to gaming and, also, real life issues and business that cannot be delayed. Unlike GTAO. 

However, when I was already making regarding my leaving of both the gang and the forums, my brother called me to say that he had bought GTA V for both of us, like a gift that a father gives to his son, in order to make him "stay at home" and not "go to the war". Damn man, he used his own precious money to do it for me, it was a truly crowning moment of awesome when I heard it. Such fact happened last friday, and V is arriving today in my house.  :)

I just didn't tell you guys earlier because I've been way too busy watching the phenomenal anime Inuyasha. It's really great, I recommend it to anyone. Interestingly enough, most of its viewers are females aging from 10 to 23 despite being shonen, sometimes mistaken by seinen, like Death Note. You know that DN is a shonen anime, right?

----------------

That's it. See you guys soon in V. 

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users