PS4 PS3
15,967 replies to this topic
TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

Epic things happening in this game, and in GTAO it's gonna be even more epic!

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

Been playing GTAV, makes me want to be in a MC that much more...if you know what I mean.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

Man some mission with free aim are tough and I am dying a lot.  I may not have the aim sensitivity set up right.  Any tips?  I did a

Spoiler
with Trevor and I had to use soft lock to complete it.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

yea that was hard. I had to quit it lol. Yea its a tough setting but itll prepare you for Online. Set the senistivity a little under halfway. If you put all the way down, itll be too slow when you wanna turn quick. It takes practice but you got 2 weeks to practice,,,,,,,if they dont delay GTAO :catspider:

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

After the

Spoiler
I put it back on.  Dude I bet once GTAO comes out you will get better rooms on soft lock anyway due to that many more people choosing that option.  Remember...this time around free mode killing will be probably 90% less.

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Check out the Range at a Ammunation too.

It's actually a lot of fun. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

I did that with Franklin...One thing that I have enjoyed is bullet distance...It was far too short in IV.  If I can see you, I should be able to shoot you.  Except the sniper rifle distance which was unlimited.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

yea and it helps you raise your shooting stats

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by ugotsmoked, 19 September 2013 - 03:16 AM.

I think I will put it back on now.  I know the missions are gonna get tougher and tougher...I figured everyone was using free aim but sometimes there are so many enemies its tough.  During that situation with Trevor I mentioned earlier, there were coming in from all sides and I don't think anybody could have gotten thru it with total free aim.  During that event you had a

Spoiler

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hi the Damned society , this Gta V has an excellent scenario , quality of writing and staging. the game is very nice and lighting effects are drooling... i think we all have a great time on this story.

However i have a problem , Gta V proved me again how much i like gta 4 and her gameplay mechanics. I will not do an advanced description of what i prefer it would be stupid : both are différents games with 5 years of delay , it is normal that its changing and everyone does not share my opinion.

the city , the grey weather , driving, bullets dispertions, the physic engine a little crazy : gta 4 is everything what i love , i could make a poem , this game is my vision of violence.

I'm talking too much already, i want just conclude that i will certainly not be addicted to gtaV online thats why ive not accept the request ajbns , i cant imagine me join without being 200% for the cause. it is not a miss of respect , damned is the only gang that i thought of joining despite the interest of several gangs.

it maybe to early to conclude the gta online does not interest me much
but i have already this feelings that gta 4 tmw was an exception for me,something that will never be equaled .

ps : sakho is a good defender , perfect for bpl , i hope that he will integrate well in Liverpool althought Liverpool has already suffered of 2 goals for his first match :O).

• A J and TheIllaDopest like this

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Am now half way through 100% progression... Had a 16hour session and now going for a second ;)

I could use some GTA V friends though! if you can add me on psn stefanceltare

Thx!

PS: AJ, may i apply for the crew now? :p

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

PS: AJ, may i apply for the crew now? :p

Yes, I will invite you to the crew, just request to join please. Same also to anyone else not in the crew yet.

Hi the Damned society , this Gta V has an excellent scenario , quality of writing and staging. the game is very nice and lighting effects are drooling... i think we all have a great time on this story.

However i have a problem , Gta V proved me again how much i like gta 4 and her gameplay mechanics. I will not do an advanced description of what i prefer it would be stupid : both are différents games with 5 years of delay , it is normal that its changing and everyone does not share my opinion.

the city , the grey weather , driving, bullets dispertions, the physic engine a little crazy : gta 4 is everything what i love , i could make a poem , this game is my vision of violence.

I'm talking too much already, i want just conclude that i will certainly not be addicted to gtaV online thats why ive not accept the request ajbns , i cant imagine me join without being 200% for the cause. it is not a miss of respect , damned is the only gang that i thought of joining despite the interest of several gangs.

it maybe to early to conclude the gta online does not interest me much
but i have already this feelings that gta 4 tmw was an exception for me,something that will never be equaled .

ps : sakho is a good defender , perfect for bpl , i hope that he will integrate well in Liverpool althought Liverpool has already suffered of 2 goals for his first match :O).

Thanks for nice message Gogo. :^:

Sakho seems quite good, not the best of games in his first match.

• steveb07 likes this

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

@

ajbns87

Requested ;)

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Long time, gentlemen.

Of course I got V and have been sneaking in a few hours each night. As with before, I'm a crazy busy guy, but I've waited the same 5 long years the rest of you have for the game.

That said, I'll concede I'm struggling with enjoyment on the vehicle style/physics. It feels very similar to Mario Kart and has overall been less than exciting. I'm hoping they tweak it in upcoming patches or do something about it for GTA Online. I guess we'll see.

In the mean time, I'll try to swing by a little more often -- but as always, my job keeps me hammered during the deadlines (and it seems like only one in four months ISN'T full of deadlines!)

• A J and TheIllaDopest like this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 19 September 2013 - 09:31 PM.

gonna be honest here, i quite like the driving physics.

but i did grow up with midnight club etc along with gran turismo so that's maybe why. i prefer GTA IV's driving physics since everything felt faster, but V's honestly aren't bad at all.

i love the new shooting mechanics, i've adapted to the new reticule movement. cover animations look sweet too, Trevor's cover animation reminds me of those in The Division. i think GTA Online will have more cover-based tactical gunfights rather than IV's dance side to side and tap R2 as fast as you can gunfights.

for the save i'm doing now, gonna admit i'm sort of rushing it. i want to see all the cutscenes etc for myself rather than have some moron ruin it before i get there. after my first save, i'm gonna do a new save and do that properly, so side-missions, more free time, walking Chop etc.

also, the Paleto Bay bank robbery is f*cking awesome. that's all i'm saying.

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by mir_us, 19 September 2013 - 10:52 PM.

but i did grow up with midnight club etc along with gran turismo so that's maybe why. i prefer GTA IV's driving physics since everything felt faster, but V's honestly aren't bad at all.

It's been an interesting dichotomy. Many people love it, many people hate it. There seems to be little indifference (see the debate thread's poll). But if I were to sum it up in a nutshell -- this new driving is kind of like adding autoaim to vehicle movement. Sure, you still need some skill to work the car, no question -- but difference between an intermediate player's driving and an advanced player will be much lower in V than it was in IV.

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

I find driving to be way too good ;) no probs there. Now, flying is another thing... dunno if it's supposed to be that way but the camera keeps wobbling when flying helis... kinda annoying

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Yo mir_us 

Nice to see you. It seems a lot of us are coming back for V!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

V is the best game I have ever played.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

i have to agree, people are bitching about it but its not half bad, it might feel a bit arcadish but its ok, i feel the cars are a little more solid  than IV they don't crumple as easy.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

I LOVE THIS F***ING GAME!!!!

gta-v-gifs-mime-punch.gif

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

That's how my father was killed... :cry:

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

huh?

The driving grows on you. Anyone got gold on the first pistol's, second challenge in the shooting range?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

The plane physics are great. It's supposed to be turbulent and disorientating, especially if you're not a pilot like Franklin. Think you can fly like you do in San Andreas in real life? No way. You need some skill and such ;)

I managed to land safely at the Sandy Shores Air Field and I felt like such a boss, the wind was trying to f*ck me over.

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

The plane physics are great. It's supposed to be turbulent and disorientating, especially if you're not a pilot like Franklin. Think you can fly like you do in San Andreas in real life? No way. You need some skill and such ;)

I managed to land safely at the Sandy Shores Air Field and I felt like such a boss, the wind was trying to f*ck me over.

You surely mean Trevor!!! Yeah i will put that to test ;)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

huh?

The driving grows on you. Anyone got gold on the first pistol's, second challenge in the shooting range?

It was a joke man...I dont think I got gold on that one, have to go back and check.  I am content with silver right now.  I was never a 100% GTA guy anyway.  I do all the missions and side missions that interest me ( not yoga, golf or tennis ) I will just try them once.  I really dont care where hidden packages/flying rats are.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Long time, gentlemen.

Of course I got V and have been sneaking in a few hours each night. As with before, I'm a crazy busy guy, but I've waited the same 5 long years the rest of you have for the game.

That said, I'll concede I'm struggling with enjoyment on the vehicle style/physics. It feels very similar to Mario Kart and has overall been less than exciting. I'm hoping they tweak it in upcoming patches or do something about it for GTA Online. I guess we'll see.

In the mean time, I'll try to swing by a little more often -- but as always, my job keeps me hammered during the deadlines (and it seems like only one in four months ISN'T full of deadlines!)

Good to hear from you Mir,

The driving has grown on me, at first I was very pissed off with it.

Be sure to get on the social club crew also :^: 

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

The driving is a curveball at first no doubt. But once you learn it...I kinda don't wanna go back. It's actually enjoyable.

• A J likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Yea and traffic seems right. I was on the freeway in the night and the on coming traffic lights look so real. I can't stress enough how epic this game is

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Lol this will sound lame probably, but I wrecked my car on one of the highways, and I was actually pretty damn afraid of getting ran over by the cars, I got out my rifle, and caused a pile up to avoid death!

I'm not the biggest fan of Jackass, but I didn't know they were making a movie outta this skit. Could be very funny, the trailer gave me a good chuckle. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users