Quantcast

» «
Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

13,999 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

So I was right all along you phillistines, GTAV DOESN'T have decals.

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpeg?w=908

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

err toxic, not sure if you remember it or not but it was you who thought that V would have decals and told me to stop whining. I was correct, because V doesn't have decals.

And I care, because I play racing games. You play shooting games. I don't moan at you for things that you might want in V that are generally in shooters.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by Mm9090, 13 September 2013 - 06:59 PM.

For the love of god, lazy, show me proof that there are no decals in the game. You can't. Just because no one has seen it doesn't mean it's not there. Don't give me this bullsh*t that they'd want to show it off. No one gives two sh*ts about it, besides you. I've seen one topic about it and I've read about 10000 complaint threads. In all the trailers we didn't see the roller coaster move even once, one of the leaks confirmed it to be rideable.

This game is on another level, not everything is going to be shown before it's out and certainly not the crap that only a handful of people care about like decals and virtual roller coasters.

A while back thermal scopes were confirmed by a preview, the strategy guide suggests that they were cut. I have not once complained, I don't make a post every single day mourning the loss of a feature I was excited about. Have you seen a leak confirming that it's not in? If not and you still insist on using the logic of an idiot, grow the f*ck up and get over it.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

So I was right all along you phillistines, GTAV DOESN'T have decals.

wtf_is_this_sh*t_Very_Disturbing_Childre

Sorry lazy, it's a shame there are no decals but If i was you, I would be happy thanks to the other 99.99% stuff that's in the game.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by ajbns87, 13 September 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Decals could yet still be featured in GTAO, so don't yet be calling us phillistines. 

or did you want to ride around and show off in single player

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

For the love of god, lazy, show me proof that there are no decals in the game. You can't. Just because no one has seen it doesn't mean it's not there. Don't give me this bullsh*t that they'd want to show it off. No one gives two sh*ts about it, besides you. I've seen one topic about it and I've read about 10000 complaint threads. In all the trailers we didn't see the roller coaster move even once, one of the leaks confirmed it to be rideable.

This game is on another level, not everything is going to be shown before it's out and certainly not the crap that only a handful of people care about like decals and virtual roller coasters.

A while back thermal scopes were confirmed by a preview, the strategy guide suggests that they were cut. I have not once complained, I don't make a post every single day mourning the loss of a feature I was excited about. Have you seen a leak confirming that it's not in? If not and you still insist on using the logic of an idiot, grow the f*ck up and get over it.

Proof? Watch the leaked video showing LS Customs. He scrolls through everything, and there are no decals there.

And do you really need to be so rude?

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Maybe it's an unlockable feature.... :)

Point is, decals are only aesthetic, isn't how the game plays and the cars handle way more important, find this out when you get the game next week, and just enjoy because nobody likes to reading people moaning about things, especially when to most of us, it's a small detail. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Mm9090, 13 September 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Link please?

Lazy, I get pissed off with a lot of what you post. You're only 4 years younger than me, yet you act like it's 10. It's been mentioned numerous times by multiple people that you really need to grow up. Monk has given you quite a few warnings to watch what you say, yet you continue to ignore him. You're a good racer and a decent all rounder, the reason that people like Puke don't like you is your attitude alone. Whenever there are one of those "enough is enough" polls, I vote for you to stay because I believe that you can mature. I haven't seen any progress since I joined this group, though.

If you could just change one thing. ONE little thing. Stop complaining! Nobody cares about your complaints, no one wants to read your complaints and I can't remember anyone even agreeing with any of your complaints. It makes you come off as nothing more than a spoilt 9 year old. Maybe it's just because I live in a third world country with poverty all around me. I can see how fortunate I am to have what I have and I'm eternally grateful for it. Living here you realise how fortunate you are just to have a f*cking roof over your head. Then I come online to read your complaints about no f*cking decals in a $60 game that has about a million other things to do for people who are fortunate enough to be able to afford to buy it. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we don't want to hear it. Go to the V forum and complain all you want with everyone else who'll find a way to complain, even if Rockstar payed them to play a game that is completely perfect. This is just one of the things I find annoying about you, I'm sure many people agree. You're not one of these unsaveable "#YOLO," "#SWAG" complain-that-the-sun-isn't-hot-enough neanderthals that just need to be nuked once and for all. You seem like a smart kid which is why I can't understand how you can be so immature for your age. Can you please just try to change this one thing about yourself?
  • A J, The One Called Vega and Muffin_Man_48 like this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by ajbns87, 13 September 2013 - 08:54 PM.

Here's a suggestion.....If you wanna moan about stuff do it on the private forum, create a topic called ' Lazy's complaints in life' :p....that way if we want to know about how upset you are a small feature isn't in the game or how annoyed you are by your parents smoking or the car they drive isn't good or safe enough....we can read it there :D, I'm sure PUKEMAGGOTS, will be reading it often. 

Let's reserve this topic for positivity about the game, you don't hear me moaning too much about the apparent lack of Cops N Crooks in GTAO......a mode that kept me hooked to IV for 5 years because of it's beautiful randomness and freedom of choice. 

So tomorrow it's time to win the Gang League, at 22.00 GMT. Lazy, T0X, Stonehead, Flam3s I hope you guys can make it. Sorry they didn't show up tonight ! 

Also let me know what you think of the new private forum banner, I created. Is it ok? I think it's an improvement on the old one. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Sorry, rant over.

I'm sure we'll have something like CnC. One team robs a bank and the other plays the cops. If there's one mode that fits the theme of V, it's CnC.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Sorry, rant over.

I'm sure we'll have something like CnC. One team robs a bank and the other plays the cops. If there's one mode that fits the theme of V, it's CnC.

Don't you think the whole mission based thing is more like Team Mafiya Work though?

Unless of course, the 'leader' of a crew plays the role like a boss....I fkn hope not... I'd rather just be a 'muscle', without that responsibility....plus everyone would want to be 'leader' if that were the case

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Aj, if the boss dies during a mission or heist, no one gets paid. I'd say thats classic CnC

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Aj, if the boss dies during a mission or heist, no one gets paid. I'd say thats classic CnC

That sounds pretty awesome, is the boss always the crew leader though, or before heists is someone elected as the boss of that heist? 

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 13 September 2013 - 09:55 PM.

i think it goes by hierarchy, If Leader is not present then Commish, then Lt.....

Or whoever starts the crew like in RDR the Posse.

I dont honestly know but you know its gonna be great.

In MP3, Gang Wars, the boss is selected at random.

Im surprised you guys never went into Gang Wars, That defiantly more The Damned style.

plus if theres a 16 of us Damned in a room, we can split into 4 teams of 4 and take on multiple heists at the same time. Making 4 people a "Boss"

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by ajbns87, 13 September 2013 - 10:04 PM.

I tried Gang Wars, but the freezing and gameplay put me off, now when I try, I find it difficult to find games, I'm for some reason always alone in a lobby, is this a common problem? I've read it is, but thought it be fixed.

I actually remember having some half decent games in Gang Wars. 

It's a pity you can't have co-leaders in the crew.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by Muffin_Man_48, 13 September 2013 - 10:05 PM.

Toxic : 

iow076obv.alt.png

Well done Mate. 

• The One Called Vega likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

yea its a common prob. All you have to do is reset, kinda like in IV

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

I have been watching a lot of gameplay videos and it wont ruin the experience for me at all.  It has made me even more pumped.  I don't care if there are no decals.  The only thing I have seen so far that I do not like ( this was from the official GTA online trailer ) is that RPGS are still too damn slow.  That's it for me.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by ajbns87, 14 September 2013 - 12:51 PM.

I like that the rpg might be weakened, so long as there are other weapons to counter players attacking from the skies... rpg was always bit of a bitch weapon in competitive modes on IV.

Please only speak about the game after it's released, a lot of us here, myself included wants to learn everything first hand. 

• ugotsmoked likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by ugotsmoked, 14 September 2013 - 01:10 PM.

I wont do anything to ruin the game AJ, I saw a character in a jet and one driving around the town.  Nothing you did not already know.  I have not seen/watched any mission gameplay thankfully.

The rpg is still as slow moving as it in in IV.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

I hate the f*cking morons who play GTAV before me and can't park Franklin's car properly for sh*t.

This douchebag was parking outside the dealership, he spends like 10 minutes lining his car up, then ruins his parking and parks ON the line, then decides he'll just drive onto the pavement and leave his car there, then shoots at the dealership door for 10 minutes before realising it's locked for a f*cking reason!
  • ugotsmoked likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

You should at least appreciate the fact that they are stupid and not showing you mission gameplay.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Oh, he was showing mission gameplay, he did at least one thing right.

I'm only watching Franklin missions though, so I can have something to watch but have something fresh for when I get the game.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

I did see one thing that really impressed me.  Its nothing mission related just something I saw Franklin do with a prostitute...

Spoiler

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I NEED THIS GAME!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Did you read my spoiler?  I can say its not really even a spoiler but did not want to piss anybody off...

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Keep V stuff under spoiler tags, thanks Bullitt. :)

Good win tonight, to crown ourselves champions two years running in the Gang League.

Congrats guys, let's see how quick and deadly we can be in Los Santos.

Operation Damned IV happening now. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Damned IV?

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

• A J likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Dammit Vin beat me to it lol congratulations guys we can officially leave Liberty City behind us

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users