A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:30 AM

hey guys

sorry been away for a while > im preparing to travel to italy next week - so i'll be away for a solid week atleast- going to Naples .

but the week after that I'll be playing ps3 non stop biggrin.gif for a week - hope to get in some games then .

as for PC GTA IV, I m put off by pc gaming - i never understood the spec. and requirements for playing games.

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:25 AM Edited by The Director., 21 October 2010 - 02:00 PM.

QUOTE (gtafan113 @ Oct 20 2010, 21:11)
Strength, I still play San Andreas all the time! I make my own mods too. I'm a coder though I can't like make cars or anything like that. I've never tried modding GTA IV though because I don't have it for PC.

No sh*t Gina tounge2.gif , I was quite a few years back in modding business, learning to use 3D Max and Kam's Max Scripts for editing, creating player models and rigging, but without success with the last one! The problem gained when I tried to export the model in-game, everything was white and textures didn't work with the model turn.gif ! I had quite a few interesting ideas and projects, but never put them in realization because of my 'not know how to rigg properly' problem! Now I can do the most work with texturing and .txd files, and that's something atleast smile.gif .

@II THE GUV II: Hahahaha funny stuff biggrin.gif , I head a quite a few laughs lately, high with my friends on keyboard cat ph34r.gif tounge.gif

@YamiFly: Good to see you back bro, how's life been treating you?
We changed many things as you can see, also, you are no longer listed as a member of The Damned MC because of inactivity, but, we can always have a game or 2 (on SA:MP) for the good old times, just keep in touch man cool.gif

@RobsEpicFret, mason.ace & ajbns87: I'm glad to have the support of the PS3 Chapter icon14.gif
Please help and provide as much as you can to Gina and try to keep things rolling for the PS3 side also, since I can't effect much from 360 side, but I can from here wink.gif .
Rob I downladed 3.0 SA:MP version and still need to install the thing, but no sign of the viruses yet icon14.gif

EDIT:
If we get enough players around here we can start a multiplayer action on the SA: MP also! I saw that Yardies, SRS Inc. and Kanjas still play and I know that Mr. DeLarge is a former player when he was in The Droogs monocle.gif .

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

Lenny McLean's Better Looking Brother

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:46 PM

Good to see this place livening up a bit more !! Good work guys, wish i could join you on a game of SA:MP but unfortunately the only PC I have with access to the interwebz is here at work sad.gif

PS3 members - I don't know much about you guys so if you want to fill me in with your ages, interests and all that shizzle be my guest, any questions you want to ask me .... just ask smile.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:25 PM Edited by The Director., 21 October 2010 - 02:25 PM.

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 21 2010, 14:46)
Good to see this place livening up a bit more !! Good work guys, wish i could join you on a game of SA:MP but unfortunately the only PC I have with access to the interwebz is here at work sad.gif

PS3 members - I don't know much about you guys so if you want to fill me in with your ages, interests and all that shizzle be my guest, any questions you want to ask me .... just ask smile.gif

No problem Mr. Guvenator, we are still in first GTA IV/EfLC based gang, and SA:MP can be used as experiment to get to know our members from PS3 side better and establish a chapter in San Andreas back again smile.gif

My apologies for the lack of activity on LIVE!
I was busy with joys of real life lately, but still if my memory serves me right we are having a meeting on GTA IV this weekend! So, all of which are free to attend, let me know that by today, included in day (Sunday or Saturday) and time that suits you best for meetup!?

We will also begin with 1 vs 1 events next week, not this one cool.gif

1 vs 1
The Director. vs II THE GUV II
Alex DeLarge. vs The Director.
II THE GUV II vs Alex DeLarge.

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:58 PM

Being a family man its hard for me to say when I can or can not get on, the best thing to do is keep a look out on LIVE to see if I am logged in or not smile.gif also if my Xbox says I am away its usually due to me starting up the xbox and then having to go to do the good Daddy/Husband role !!

Keyboard cat rocks !!!!!!!

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

No problemo Guvnor

But yeah Ill try my best to catch you all on gta this weekend brothers! cool.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

Hackers Are Attacking Minecraft:(
I hope the One Man Developer solves this
Anyways
I Would Like To Know What Kind of Music Do You Listen to

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

mostly heavy metal but anything with a good beat and sound to it also.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

• Members

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:34 AM

Cool, Classic Rock, Oldies,Heavy metal, Old school Rap And 80's Pop Is what i like
My Favorite bands are:AC DC Led Zeppilin KISS Journey Pink Floyd Guns N' Roses Black Sabbath Ozzy Osboune Dio Judas Priest And Motor Head I Love All those bands and Many More Run DMC for Old school The Beatles for Oldies Michael JacksonFor 80's Pop In Fact I Play some of my Favorite Songs on my guitar!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:47 AM

i think your list would match mine pretty much, you missed out some bands though : iron maiden, aerosmith , motley crue & faith no more

I also strangely like country music - johnny cash, roy orbison, willy nelson & creedence clearwater.

beatles and the kinks are legends of music -

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

Nice choice of music, I can't belive both of you didn't include Jimi on your list though sad.gif

Also my collection of music is vast, I don't have a particular genre i prefer, I usually play music to suit my mood cool.gif
I also used to have my own mini studio before my daughter was born and used to use fruity loops and cubase to make drum and bass or dance tunes rampage_ani.gif or chill out music sleepy.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:35 PM Edited by The Director., 22 October 2010 - 05:55 PM.

Good taste in music friends icon14.gif
My favorite bands are the 4 horsemen's of apocalypse; PanterA, Danzig, Type O Negative & Misfits! Also I listen to mostly anything that sounds good beyond the genre cool.gif .

60's:

- Jimi Hendrix
- The Doors
- Rolling Stones
- The Who
- The Animals
- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- The Beatles
- Bob Dylan
- Simon & Garfunkel
- Steppenwolf
- Free
- Moody Blues
- The Hollies
- Buddy Holly
- Jefferson Airplane

70's:

- Black Sabbath
- KISS
- Iggy Pop & Stoogies
- The Eagles
- Heart
- Queen
- Bob Marley
- Genesis
- Rainbow
- 10cc
- T-Rex
- Uriah Heep
- Humble Pie
- Joe Walsh
- Chuck Berry
- Free
- Judas Priest
- Slade
- Eddie Kendricks
- Kool & The Gang
- Deep Purple

80's:

- Iron Maiden
- Guns N' Roses
- Skid Row
- Dio
- Slayer
- Megadeth
- Metallica
- Blondie
- Billy Idol
- Stevie Nicks
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Hall & Oates
- Mr. Mister
- Corey Hart
- Bryan Adams
- Lionel Richie
- Foreigner
- Tears for Fears
- Toto
- Yes
- Eddy Grant
- The Cult
- Bon Jovi
- Dokken
- Motley Crue
- Twisted Sister
- David Lee Roth
- The Stone Roses
- Chuck Berry
- Free
- Judas Priest
- Slade

90's:

- Alice In Chains
- Stone Temple Pilots
- Soundgarden
- Rage Against The Machine
- Faith No More
- Sepultura
- Tool
- The Smashing Pumpkins
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Verve
- Oasis
- Adamski
- Jane's Addiction
- Deftones

And many, many others bands and artists that I can't remember now, while today's music I want even mention because I don't appreciate and like.

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Not even........ Kings of Leon, The Libertines, Dirty Pretty Things ? all decent and recent !!

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 22 2010, 18:04)
Not even........ Kings of Leon, The Libertines, Dirty Pretty Things ? all decent and recent !!

There are several individual bands that I like from this decade, but still I don't appreciate today's music a lot sarcasm.gif

P.S: Love the King of Leons inlove.gif biggrin.gif

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

i will have my xbox live GOLD back this week! silver really sucks. my apologies for inactivity. nice list of bands strength, but, um, corey hart? isn't that the guy who wears his sunglasses at night? he must bump into alot of sh*t.

monkeybutts117
  • monkeybutts117

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

ok sorry for being so inactive. football is over adn im free for the weekends now. sorry str. nice job on the page to btww.

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:10 PM Edited by The Director., 25 October 2010 - 12:35 PM.

Mad skills by that player Hooliganz, ha Mr. Bubbles (Jamie) tounge.gif ? I bet you he is 24/7 on GTA IV.
Me and DannyNight showed some f*cks how it's meant to be played wink.gif , while for Jamie I hope that connection problem will not appear that often! Good games guys icon14.gif

I'll be on LIVE in a bit, and if someone's up for more games on IV, don't hesitate to jump in with me for some murder spread on Liberty City streets cool.gif

@xxxSIDESH0Wxxx: Bro I hope you will sort your shiznest with LIVE soon! I am eager to hit the IV again with your stoned ass by my side lol.gif .

@monkeybutts117: Ok bro, but try to be active on the topic more, get involved in games with the rest of as and start participate in discussions from now on, or I'm afraid you want last long here confused.gif .

EDIT:
@II GUV II & Mr. DeLarge.: This week we need to finish the first rounds for 1 vs 1 (360) event! I'll be more often on LIVE and if I see any of you, I'll send an invitations your way, and you know now for what cause catspider.gif .

Bubbles1117
  • Bubbles1117

Dead beat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 24 2010, 20:10)
Mad skills by that player Hooliganz, ha Mr. Bubbles (Jamie) tounge.gif ? I bet you he is 24/7 on GTA IV.
Me and DannyNight showed some f*cks how it's meant to be played wink.gif , while for Jamie I hope that connection problem will not appear that often! Good games guys icon14.gif

Haha, it sure seemed like he just plays gta 24/7. Made me look SH*T sad.gif Yeah, I hope my connection issues are a thing of the past smile.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

• Members

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hehe Nice Taste In Music Guys, Actually I Did Forgot Jimmi Hendrix and AeroSmith
Anybody heard the song:Horse With No Name? its pretty awesome.
And i Agree with Strenght Today's music doesn't have the same touch as older

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (RobsEpicFret @ Oct 26 2010, 00:19)
Anybody heard the song:Horse With No Name? its pretty awesome.

Love that song inlove.gif icon14.gif
One of my favorites from America and it's always played on my radio in San Andreas, anyway tounge.gif :

@II GUV II: Sorry for disappearing like that, my girfriend came at a time when I turn on my Xbox! I had a little peek into your message, but did not have time to respond because I was rushing to the cinema with her ph34r.gif

Let's do some TDM's tonight 8:30 pm GMT, what do you say? smile.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

• Members

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:53 PM

hehe i'm glad to hear someone recognize that song.
I Always Hear it On Oldies Radio in the car And The One In TV on Dish its called Rockshow
I tought i might share this question with you.
Whats Your Re-action when one of your Favorite Musicians Die?
I'll answer First.
When Ronnie James Dio Died I Felt Terrible
Listened to Rainbow,Dio,Black Sabbath for the Whole Day(only songs sung by him)
There i Said Goodbye to a Wonderful Metal Legend Depressed for 1 week

monkeybutts117
  • monkeybutts117

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:25 PM

hey some one wanna play gta this weekend? kinda boring killing people by my self.

Rougarou
  • Rougarou

Blue Dog

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:34 AM

@ strength hey man, i know we haven't spoken in a while!!! btw sorry man for not showing up to the damned celebration i hoped on live to find out that it was expired confused.gif anyways i might get some live soon and i will add you with my new account!!! colgate.gif ps love horse with no name america is a pretty good band

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 26 2010, 10:45)

Let's do some TDM's tonight 8:30 pm GMT, what do you say? smile.gif

Sorry dude, Yesterday was my little girls 1st Birthday , (Damn that year went quik !!, but I will be on tonight if you fancy f*cking some f*ckers up in a TDM or f*ckmode !!

Do we have any gang matches coming up ??

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:23 PM

T'was her birthday yesterday? mercie_blink.gif

Tell her I said happy birthday Nittward tounge2.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:14 PM Edited by The Director., 27 October 2010 - 02:45 PM.

QUOTE (RobsEpicFret @ Oct 26 2010, 22:53)
Whats Your Re-action when one of your Favorite Musicians Die?
I'll answer First.
When Ronnie James Dio Died I Felt Terrible
Listened to Rainbow,Dio,Black Sabbath for the Whole Day(only songs sung by him)
There i Said Goodbye to a Wonderful Metal Legend Depressed for 1 week

After I heard that Peter Steele, the frontman of gothic metal band Type O Negative died, I was deeply shocked and at first I thought it was a prank (the same one he pulled a few years back)! Later, after the news was officially confirmed I still couldn't believe it's true! I was sad after I heard he passed away and in honor of him I listened to his music for a whole month.

@Mr Guv'nor: No problem sir, I wish her a happy first birthday Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif ! Keep watching on her mate, they grow up so quckly sigh.gif smile.gif .

We are having a match on this Sunday around 5 pm GMT with LeeLee and his boys from Project Mayhem! 4 vs 4, with players; Nitty, me, Alex and I'll send PM to Bubbles or DannyNight to join in the fun.

@WizardOfTruth: Sure thing brother, holla back with new account request, you know the GT wink.gif

@monkeybutts117: I sent you the last time invite and you didn't respond! If you see me, invite me for the game, plain and simple icon14.gif

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:09 PM

Monkey Butts - Add me on LIVE duuuude !

Also any 360 players who are not on my FR feel free to shoot a request smile.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 27 2010, 14:17)
Sorry dude, Yesterday was my little girls 1st Birthday , (Damn that year went quik !!

Oh that's right! Congrats! happy.gif

DannyNight
  • DannyNight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

1st of all, great work on setting up the new topic post. I'd love to take part in this community and make it an enjoyable experience for all here. I believe that if you put in the work, you will get rewarded for your actions. I'm looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you more and playing on a more frequent basis.

Rougarou
  • Rougarou

Blue Dog

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 27 2010, 13:14)

@WizardOfTruth: Sure thing brother, holla back with new account request, you know the GT wink.gif

cool brother will do btw do you have red dead yet? notify.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users