Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

14,310 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Mm9090, 13 July 2013 - 07:27 PM.

These questions are consuming me. What happens if you set a bear on fire in the game? Will it start writhing around like peds in IV? What happens if you take a minigun and go mow down some deer? Will it all be very realistic? If some bitch is walking her dog and you kick it, will she retaliate?

Also I hope they have this colour available when customising:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Judging by some of the colours seen in the gameplay video, I'm sure it's in Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

you know something im really excited about? that with the minigun we will have a good chance vs helitrolls, i donīt think ill be learning how to shoot with the choppers anytime soon unless they make it less complicated, but jets will be a blast to use tounge.gif so minigun plus maybe heat signature rocket, here i go!

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

TOXIC idk about the rest but we can find out the bear question in RDR and a molotov.
Flames, yes the minigun will prove effective to all helitrolls lol

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 02:09)
TOXIC idk about the rest but we can find out the bear question in RDR and a molotov.
Flames, yes the minigun will prove effective to all helitrolls lol

Haha do you have RDR? lol.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Of course i do? Wanna meet up in the old west? We can have tons of fun rounding up all the noobs and preform multiple executions.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 15:44)
Of course i do? Wanna meet up in the old west? We can have tons of fun rounding up all the noobs and preform multiple executions.

I don't have RDR sad.gif When you have time please go burn a bear tounge.gif For science tounge.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

Ok will do

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

5 Hours form now is GL, vs MMD.
One game of Team Car Jack, One game of Turf War, please try to get on guys if you can. smile.gif

Also, I really like that colour too T0XIC.

I'm looking forward to finding what out what other modes beyond free mode are available in V, fingers crossed it isn't limited to TDM's and Races !

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

I think FM is gonna be like party mode. You assemble your crew or mess around the map. Then when you're ready, you go on the live server where we will engage in battles with other crews. Then the more competitive modes will be concentrated in a more enclosed area of the map like in RDR. But i still think we can plan heists in the live servers so its always being updated, like DCU online. Well idk maybe we'll get a mp trailer soon

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

You're probably right, but I don't want enclosed areas, I want the whole map for competitive too, that's a freedom which was great about IV, I guess with V being so massive, it might not work, but I'd be annoyed if each mode was closed off to certain small areas.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

Yea i hope it isn't like TBOGT instant play. I do want the whole map in a DM. I want 60min DM. I want to be able to host a match with my own settings.... But idk if this will be possible

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hope you guys are doing well smile.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 21:58)
Hope you guys are doing well smile.gif

MMD 0 The Damned MC 2

TCJC
HD & Killa $6100
Shady & Enjoi $5800

TURF WAR
ajbns87, Muffin Man & PUKEMAGGOTS $4000
Shady, Enjoi & Zombrex $3000

Close games , fun too .

I got pics too, might post tomorrow, thanks for showing the cool glitches PUKE & Muffin smile.gif

Well played all smile.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

wow must have been great games.

Good job guys, especially Killa and HD. That TCJC was close.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

had a good time with the gang, saw some sh!t that might be useful against those helitrolls. PUKE, Muff, AJ good times guys thanks.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Great job, all of you. I'm sorry I couldn't attend like I said I could. When is the next GL match, if known?

kazoo_69
  • kazoo_69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:58 AM

Wow, well done guys happy.gif sounds like some close games, congrats.. lol.gif

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 23:24)

Yes at the very end, Shady had a car and was on his way to deliver. I don't know whether it was a high or low $$ car, but time ran out before he could make the delivery. Like I said, if it was a high $$ car they would have won. It was an intense game.. biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (HD97XL @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 02:10)
QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 23:24)

Yes at the very end, Shady had a car and was on his way to deliver. I don't know whether it was a high or low $$ car, but time ran out before he could make the delivery. Like I said, if it was a high $$ car they would have won. It was an intense game.. biggrin.gif

If game was 30 seconds longer, Shady could of got that last car delivered, close game, great driveby HD, impressive shooting in every game icon14.gif

Our next GL game is against our mighty foes THR-MC, in their settings, kazoo, killa, T0XIC, HD, you know how these guys operate, likely to be TDM in a prison or something similar on TLaD. I suggest we practice, and try to involve PROTOTYPE and comeon12 in the games. I'll try to organise this through the GL topic soon, for next coming weekends. Madmonk & Vin, I hope you are able to play, and so too T0XIC and Muffin. If we can get them in a 6 vs 6 it would be fun.

After that we only have to play High Rollers in their settings, and The Yardies in ours, so just 3 games to go smile.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

Then one day you find ten years have got behind you

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 15 July 2013 - 10:08 AM.

Not bad considering we can only play one mode tounge.gif I wanted to play but had not been to sleep since the day before when 9 pm hit I was a burst couch. Sorry lads

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Wow, nicely done! I'm not going to play in the GL if I'm off form, my shooting has been appalling lately confused.gif We'll see when the time comes.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 12:37)
Wow, nicely done! I'm not going to play in the GL if I'm off form, my shooting has been appalling lately confused.gif We'll see when the time comes.

Don't think too much about it mate. Stick with the GL games icon14.gif

Hey Monk, what do you reckon about the possible transfer of Gary Hooper to Norwich?
I can't believe a tin pot club like Norwich are trying to fleece Celtic the way they are! monocle.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 13:09)

Hey Monk, what do you reckon about the possible transfer of Gary Hooper to Norwich?
I can't believe a tin pot club like Norwich are trying to fleece Celtic the way they are! monocle.gif

I like Gary Hooper hes done great for us. We dont have to sell him but hes only got a year left on his contract. It always going to be like this for us. A huge club steeped in tradition. One of the biggest and passionate supports in the world held back by the finacial state of our national league. Thats just the way it is.It quite galling that teams like Norwich with respect to them they will be bottom half at best can come and cherry pick players from Champions league teams. People outside Scotland tend to underestimate how big Celtic and until recently Rangers actually are. You can go to any city in the world and find a Celtic supoporters club/pub.We got a great deal for big Wanyama so we dont have to sell Hooper.However If hes going I rather he went now. We have a Champions league qualifier this week and from what ive seen our pre season has been an embarrasment in term of results. Fingers out pronto!!

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, a mate of mine (a Celtic fan) is pretty embarrassed by celtics per-seasons defeats lately. if I've heard correctly its something like 4 loses on the bounce? I might be wrong.
No offence but who are union Berlin? monocle.gif

Rangers and Celtic may hate each other, but it seems to me that you both drove the other one along. Perhaps a whole season of easy fixtures (minus rangers) has made Celtic soft?
I remember wolves and West brom going for the championship title (div 2) a few years ago, my team wolves had assembled a good squad of players, the first 3/4 of the season we were on fire!. West brom on the other hand were languishing mid-table but they seemed inspired by their local rivals success and ended up finishing 2nd that season while we finished 3rd.

I would love to see rangers and Celtic join the EPL, they would have to start at the bottom (lower leagues) IMO but it shouldn't take long for you guys to rise to the top

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

Glad You Guys Enjoyed The Games Yesterday. icon14.gif

Even After Nearly 3 Years Playing, It Seems Theres Still More To This Game And Its Game Modes I Still Don't Know. confused.gif colgate.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 15:15)
Glad You Guys Enjoyed The Games Yesterday. icon14.gif

Even After Nearly 3 Years Playing, It Seems Theres Still More To This Game And Its Game Modes I Still Don't Know. confused.gif colgate.gif

Shady your right about there being more to certain modes then meets the eye.Ive only been banging on about for two years on here. Some things are really simple like where to postion yourself between missions ect. I`ve consistantly found that a lot of people on the forums suffer when a mode involves more that aiming and shooting on foot.

Kaiser yeah id say the fortunes of both halfs of The old Firm were benchmarked against what the other team was doing. Ive heard people say that they would not care if we got pumped every week as long as we beat THEM so that competitive streak probably does push the other team if they are not doing well.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

The gameplay trailer has nearly reached as many views as the COD Ghosts trailer in 6 days. Ghosts trailer released on May 27 tounge.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Of course there is ony one king in the video game world.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 13:48)
QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 13:09)

I like Gary Hooper hes done great for us. We dont have to sell him but hes only got a year left on his contract. It always going to be like this for us. A huge club steeped in tradition. One of the biggest and passionate supports in the world held back by the finacial state of our national league. Thats just the way it is.It quite galling that teams like Norwich with respect to them they will be bottom half at best can come and cherry pick players from Champions league teams. People outside Scotland tend to underestimate how big Celtic and until recently Rangers actually are. You can go to any city in the world and find a Celtic supoporters club/pub.We got a great deal for big Wanyama so we dont have to sell Hooper.However If hes going I rather he went now. We have a Champions league qualifier this week and from what ive seen our pre season has been an embarrasment in term of results. Fingers out pronto!!

Liverpool were rumoured to be interested in getting Wanyama at one point, I was hoping we'd get him too, perhaps give you Shelvey in the exchange or Jay Spearing colgate.gif Now Southampton have got him, wouldn't be surprised if they're the surprise team next season.

MMD had some trouble getting their players together, so we had more than enough last night.

Our next game is against THR-MC, so let's get a bit more practice at TDM on TLaD in the prison troops smile.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 15 July 2013 - 09:49 PM.

Aj your right we can ill afford another prison rape scene lol tounge.gif

Its a big step up for Wanyama but he stood out for us the CL. He a f*cking monster m8. Great in the air and a good tackler. I really liked him but thats football.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users