14,859 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

This song was in San Andreas, but it's such a great tune, I think Rockstar should include it again in V.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 22:37)
QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 22:07)
Hey Guys! It's Time Again For Us To Clash In Battle!  icon14.gif

To Accommodate Our Guests, What Day Would Be The Best For You All Here At The Damned?  monocle.gif

Im Looking Forward To Having Another Intense Battle On IV!  icon14.gif

Weekends are best for us, either Friday or Sundays usually, what modes and numbers were you guys thinking of?

We Are Doing A 4v4 And It Will Defiantly Be On IV.

So We Are Shooting For The End Of The Week. What Time Would Be Good For You?

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

lol.gif nice signature AJ icon14.gif its not subtle, in fact its very much in your face! biggrin.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Look at me, I'm Lazyboy tounge.gif

Anyway only weekends work for me from now onwards. I may have to skip this one, too

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 23:03)
Look at me, I'm Lazyboy tounge.gif

Anyway only weekends work for me from now onwards. I may have to skip this one, too

LMAO! biggrin.gif You should have written something like 'my moms a c*nt yo' then I would've believed it was him lol.gif WIGGA PLZ!

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

LOL nice sig AleJandro

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:09 AM Edited by ajbns87, 09 July 2013 - 07:17 AM.

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 22:54)

We Are Doing A 4v4 And It Will Defiantly Be On IV.

So We Are Shooting For The End Of The Week. What Time Would Be Good For You?

4 VS 4 should be good with us, how does this Friday at 22.30pm (UK time) sound to everyone? Troops? MMD?

What modes were you planning on playing Shady?

Today is the day for gameplay footage, not going to look, not going to look, must resist.... notify.gif

Edit:

Best game soundtrack of all time? Rockstar always picks the best music, and it's recents game likes Max Payne have been brilliant for soundtracks, but Shadow of the Colossus, can't be beat for music in my opinion.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 09 July 2013 - 02:11 PM.

5 more mins...
user posted image

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI it doesnt spoil anything, it makes you crave more!!!

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

That driving looks awful!

And the car customisation, they didn't show any decals at all. "On par with MCLA" my ass.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

Holy sh*t, it looks even better than I thought! I wonder what it will look like in pc and ps4 notify.gif

AJ plis! do the right thing and watch it Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Lazy why do you always have to look at the glass half empty? you cannot judge it just by a video, you have to have it in your hands. It looks like cars stick better to the road at high speed, which is all the tweaking that it needed imo. Also of course they wouldnīt show decals! they donīt have time to show everything in a 4 and a half min video, so think a little!! monocle.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Not going to press play........ smile.gif

kazoo_69
  • kazoo_69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

That video is awesome (no spoilers dont worry) so much more details we have now, information about the gameplay, side missions, things to do, wow it all looks AMAZING … so so much deeper than anything before I doubt we'll ever touch IV again! And Aj they even tease us with more information about the multiplayer, coming soon. WOW! icon14.gif icon14.gif

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 17:58)
Holy sh*t, it looks even better than I thought! I wonder what it will look like in pc and ps4 notify.gif

AJ plis! do the right thing and watch it Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Lazy why do you always have to look at the glass half empty? you cannot judge it just by a video, you have to have it in your hands. It looks like cars stick better to the road at high speed, which is all the tweaking that it needed imo. Also of course they wouldnīt show decals! they donīt have time to show everything in a 4 and a half min video, so think a little!! monocle.gif

Didn't you see the red F620? That literally turned the entire width of the freeway, completely clean with no grip loss or anything.

Even GTA SA had grip loss if you tried that.

Looks like some arcade rubbish, tbh. Not fun arcade like Burnout, but just crappy arcade like Saints Row or Sleeping Dogs.

And they've had 2 years to show decals. 2 years. It's pretty obvious decal customisation isn't in, so we're all stuck with driving generic cars with arcadey handling.

I might as well just play Saints Row. confused.gif

Also, you could see RDR weapon system where you hold everything, which kinda sucks. And you pull your weapons out of thin air like in the old GTAs, which is also kinda crappy.

It's too confusing. Sometimes GTA V looks amazing, and sometimes it just looks like a pile of crap.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

@Aj
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!......

you wont be disappointed icon14.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

AJ will I have to hold a gun to your head? will that do? because I wont hesitate angry.gif

Lazy I get what you mean, but the scenes that did look arcadeish were only with super cars at high speeds, you canīt just judge it by that and R* did say they wouldnīt change it that much. Until you play it or we get a proper driving gameplay video itīs in the air.

Honestly I donīt think it matters if they didnīt show decals, they said itīs a deep customization system and thatīs all we need to know, they canīt show everything. Nobody gives a f*ck if guns come out of thin air, we donīt need animations for that, and weapon wheel is much better than looking around for weapons.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:31)
AJ will I have to hold a gun to your head? will that do? because I wont hesitate angry.gif

Lazy I get what you mean, but the scenes that did look arcadeish were only with super cars at high speeds, you canīt just judge it by that and R* did say they wouldnīt change it that much. Until you play it or we get a proper driving gameplay video itīs in the air.

Honestly I donīt think it matters if they didnīt show decals, they said itīs a deep customization system and thatīs all we need to know, they canīt show everything. Nobody gives a f*ck if guns come out of thin air, we donīt need animations for that, and weapon wheel is much better than looking around for weapons.

I give a f*ck.

It's much more badass to assasinate someone with a desert eagle, then tuck the pistol into a jacket than to just have it disappear.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

Cool story brah.

One thing I forgot to mention, besides visual tuning, it looks like you can modify your car to make it faster, better braking, nitro etc so maybe the cars in the video were maxed out? slower cars looked fined imo.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 19:21)

And the car customisation, they didn't show any decals at all. "On par with MCLA" my ass.

Seriously? They showed us 5 seconds of it and you're judging it? Did you not read the new info? There are over 1000 vehicle customization options, and that's not a hyperbole it's a fact. Plus they only showed primary colours, how do you know that there aren't other options? Did you see the screen of Trevor and the red and yellow muscle car? You're being ridiculous on this front.

While I agree with you to an extent about the driving you can't judge it til you've tried it.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 19:21)

Seriously? They showed us 5 seconds of it and you're judging it? Did you not read the new info? There are over 1000 vehicle customization options, and that's not a hyperbole it's a fact. Plus they only showed primary colours, how do you know that there aren't other options? Did you see the screen of Trevor and the red and yellow muscle car? You're being ridiculous on this front.

While I agree with you to an extent about the driving you can't judge it til you've tried it.

By 1,000, they're probably on about ALL the options for ALL vehicles in total. Not 1,000 per vehicle.

Decals have been seen nowhere. If they had an MCLA decal system, they'd want to show it off. I'm certain that they aren't in there. Infact, I'm so certain that if they aren't in there, then I have to make you a personalised Damned car for free. Oh, wait. confused.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Lazy, if you are this upset and bitchy about it, then maybe you shouldn't get it tounge.gif

AJ, just watch the video dammit!

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:25)

By 1,000, they're probably on about ALL the options for ALL vehicles in total. Not 1,000 per vehicle.

Decals have been seen nowhere. If they had an MCLA decal system, they'd want to show it off. I'm certain that they aren't in there. Infact, I'm so certain that if they aren't in there, then I have to make you a personalised Damned car for free. Oh, wait. confused.gif

Oh Lazy... sarcasm.gif
They're not going to show you everything. The video is meant to whet your appetite not show you every detail of the game. I'm almost certain that there'll be a "design" option. In this case the design was set to "none."
If they wanted to "show off," as you say, wouldn't they have shown more than 5 seconds of car customization? They didn't even show weapon customization.

Don't worry, young one wink.gif

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 20:11)

Oh Lazy... sarcasm.gif
They're not going to show you everything. The video is meant to whet your appetite not show you every detail of the game. I'm almost certain that there'll be a "design" option. In this case the design was set to "none."
If they wanted to "show off," as you say, wouldn't they have shown more than 5 seconds of car customization? They didn't even show weapon customization.

They prance around showing off when it comes to shooting mechanics and underwater swimming, but when it comes to vehicle mechanics and car customisation they won't say a thing.

There has to be a reason, and it's purely because there's nothing to show off.

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

I hope Lazy's mother buys a carton of smokes instead of buying the annoying little twit the game.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Pukemaggots @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 20:56)
I hope Lazy's mother buys a carton of smokes instead of buying the annoying little twit the game.

Pre ordering special edition :3

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by Mm9090, 09 July 2013 - 09:12 PM.

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:50)

Oh Lazy... sarcasm.gif

They prance around showing off when it comes to shooting mechanics and underwater swimming, but when it comes to vehicle mechanics and car customisation they won't say a thing.

You seem to know all about cars but you really don't seem to know much about anything else confused.gif

Just because they don't show something doesn't mean it's not there. They showed jackets but no hats, does that mean that hats aren't in the game? Vehicle customization simply being included is amazing enough, they don't need to show off everything about it. When it's confirmed that there are far more decal customization options I will direct you back to these posts and then make you design a Damned car for me as a forfeit tounge.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

Aj I see you lurking.
Just go watch the damn video.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:06)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:50)

Oh Lazy... sarcasm.gif

You seem to know all about cars but you really don't seem to know much about anything else confused.gif

Just because they don't show something doesn't mean it's not there. They showed jackets but no hats, does that mean that hats aren't in the game? Vehicle customization simply being included is amazing enough, they don't need to show off everything about it. When it's confirmed that there are far more decal customization options I will direct you back to these posts and then make you design a Damned car for me as a forfeit tounge.gif

damn right i'd make you a Damned car, and i'll feel offended if you don't use it.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

LOL Lazy , I didn't realise you felt so strongly about vehicle customisation !
I bet you any money decals will be a part of a reward system for MP or DLC in the future (hopefully it's not going to be dlc'ed too much).

Not going to watch it, going to do my best to just read about MP , without seeing any gameplay footage .

Worked 13 hours straight today, exhausted sleepy.gif

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 09 July 2013 - 10:24 PM.

If decals are DLC I will be f*cking pissed. I want to play the game and enjoy it, not throw money at it.

Shame most people nowadays don't agree.

The more I look at this gif, the more... normal.. it looks.. i think this .gif is slowed down though.

stockholm syndrome kicking in

but hey, populated roads! yay!

user posted image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google