Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

12,191 replies to this topic
kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

@ajbn87. I'm interested to know which Alan Watts talks you've been listening to? I'm interested to know your take on him? icon14.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hey theres no Aussies in the gang right? I just heard saints row iv is banned in Australia...... Looks like V is not far behind

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

When are you guys gonna update your front page?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

All will be revealed soon friend

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 00:29)
@ajbn87. I'm interested to know which Alan Watts talks you've been listening to? I'm interested to know your take on him? icon14.gif

I've tried to listen to the longer talks but either don't have the time or attention span to stick to them, so I've mostly listened to the shorter ones, and some of those I've listened to more than once. Because the message really hits home.
You could go really deep with some of the philosophy he talks about.

I think being intelligient, you automatically evaluate your own life and life in general more often than someone who is of less intelligience, my theory always has been those that are less educated or less intelligient tend to be happier because of this, they live for today, and so in someways listening to some one like Watts he puts things into a perspective, that makes you think differently and feel better about the world.

There are particular speeches I do like, most probably these are the one's on Youtube with most hits and stuff.
I think in one he mentions about how work should be treated like play, so whenever I'm at work thinking gee's I'd rather be outdoors or doing something else, I'll listen to it, and think how I could make work more fun without losing my job for a lack of actual work! I think he spoke about the Brazillian football team of the 70's, 'dancing' with the football and enjoying it as an example in it too.

There's a lot of deep and meaningful messages in his speeches, about life, happiness, death and motivations.

What about yourself Kaiser?

---------

So everyone is good for this Thursday? and then Sunday? Because remember unlike the other gangs on here, THR-MC do have a good number of active members, and so it would be a pity if we didn't give them a decent match on both days.

Also a lot of messages being communicated in the private forum regarding the group and whatnot, if you've not registered, you can find the link on the first page to visit there also.

How many more days before V?

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:52)
Hey theres no Aussies in the gang right? I just heard saints row iv is banned in Australia...... Looks like V is not far behind

No Aussies, old member called Nickrad is from Aus though, he's called DPman on the forum now.

New page will be up soon Outlaw, before V anyways.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 18:56)

I've tried to listen to the longer talks but either don't have the time or attention span to stick to them, so I've mostly listened to the shorter ones, and some of those I've listened to more than once. Because the message really hits home.

I think being intelligient, you automatically evaluate your own life and life in general more often than someone who is of less intelligience, my theory always has been those that are less educated or less intelligient tend to be happier because of this, they live for today, and so in someways listening to some one like Watts he puts things into a perspective, that makes you think differently and feel better about the world.

There are particular speeches I do like, most probably these are the one's on Youtube with most hits and stuff.
I think in one he mentions about how work should be treated like play, so whenever I'm at work thinking gee's I'd rather be outdoors or doing something else, I'll listen to it, and think how I could make work more fun without losing my job for a lack of actual work! I think he spoke about the Brazillian football team of the 70's, 'dancing' with the football and enjoying it as an example in it too.

There's a lot of deep and meaningful messages in his speeches, about life, happiness, death and motivations.

---------

So everyone is good for this Thursday? and then Sunday? Because remember unlike the other gangs on here, THR-MC do have a good number of active members, and so it would be a pity if we didn't give them a decent match on both days.

Also a lot of messages being communicated in the private forum regarding the group and whatnot, if you've not registered, you can find the link on the first page to visit there also.

Im glad i could introduce you to him icon14.gif although he was a very clever man he was a self confessed entertainer rather than a philosopher, as he would say 'he wasn't trying to sell you anything'.
Like you mentioned in your post, you could go really deep with his philosophy. so for me to think of things he talks about that resonate with me, then put those feelings into written words are quite tough for me. but i'll try..

When Alan Watts talks about the self, like we're seperate from everything else.
its just the ego talking, we can pump blood through our body without even having to learn how to do it, our internal organs can regulate themselves without any conscious effort. we breath in and out without even taking a second to think. But if we tried to consiously regulate our breathing we eventually become balled up in our breathing and it messes up the natural rythem.
i got from this that its better to go with the flow rather than try to control everything because control is an illusion of the ego. we are the outward expression of processes out of our control. so what is the self?

he's much better to listen to first hand because his talks promote thought better than i can relay my feelings.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 19:51)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 18:56)

---------

Im glad i could introduce you to him icon14.gif although he was a very clever man he was a self confessed entertainer rather than a philosopher, as he would say 'he wasn't trying to sell you anything'.
Like you mentioned in your post, you could go really deep with his philosophy. so for me to think of things he talks about that resonate with me, then put those feelings into written words are quite tough for me. but i'll try..

When Alan Watts talks about the self, like we're seperate from everything else.
its just the ego talking, we can pump blood through our body without even having to learn how to do it, our internal organs can regulate themselves without any conscious effort. we breath in and out without even taking a second to think. But if we tried to consiously regulate our breathing we eventually become balled up in our breathing and it messes up the natural rythem.
i got from this that its better to go with the flow rather than try to control everything because control is an illusion of the ego. we are the outward expression of processes out of our control. so what is the self?

he's much better to listen to first hand because his talks promote thought better than i can relay my feelings.

Brilliantly put Kaiser, and thanks again.

Feel free to post videos or links here too icon14.gif
--------

Mason looks asthough he is joining THR-MC now, guess he'd rather pretend to be a biker in freemode confused.gif
--------

Dope I want to get some games in on MP3 so lets be sure to team up on there soon, last time I played everyone was using grenade launchers confused.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

wow aj way to makeit personal i gave my reasons for leaving and THR doesnt pretent on anything ive played games with them for months now and ive seen way more action than when i was withthe damned so dont get your panties in a f*cken knot i tried to leave on good terms so if youre gonna make it a big deal kindly please blow it out your f*cking ass

didnt wanna start beef but well shouldnt have been talken sh*t xD

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 21:10)
wow aj way to makeit personal i gave my reasons for leaving and THR doesnt pretent on anything ive played games with them for months now and ive seen way more action than when i was withthe damned so dont get your panties in a f*cken knot i tried to leave on good terms so if youre gonna make it a big deal kindly please blow it out your f*cking ass

didnt wanna start beef but well shouldnt have been talken sh*t xD

You'd rather play TLaD freemode than CnC/TMW that's all. Take things personal or take things easy kid. I mean no harm.

We'd rather than 10 soldiers than 50 sheep.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

nahh what the damned has been for all the time ive been in it is too many people wanting to be leader and no one actually having a plan and i didnt make it personal but when you make it a problem me leaving the damned thats not cool and f*ck off callin me kid im like the same age as you...and just sayin dont try and rip on other gangs for rping or free roaming because you me and the damned did that for a solid year so dont be a c*nt and go off on being a hypocrite

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

BOOM! lol

aj let me know. MP3 will lead us the way to V.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 21:22)
BOOM! lol

aj let me know. MP3 will lead us the way to V.

and boom goes the dynamite

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

Sorry to see you leave Mason sad.gif

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by kaisersoza_66, 25 June 2013 - 09:36 PM.

QUOTE (Muffin_Man_48 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 21:25)
Sorry to see you leave Mason  sad.gif

Good luck from me icon14.gif You were in this gang for a long time so only respect from me

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

lol that was funny
Im sorry weve never met/played ace. Im also sorry for the internal conflicts that make you wanna leave. Good luck on moving forward dude.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

i was tired of re schedualin my entire day to play for 20mins lose and everyone complain plus no one talked to me or listened to what i had to say either aj had to say it for yall to listen and honestly i couldnt stand such a wishy washy group we were always changing things and THR doesnt do that there consitant so if any of you guys are cool with me leaving thank you i respect you and those who dont....SUCK MAHH! D!!!!

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 21:21)
nahh what the damned has been for all the time ive been in it is too many people wanting to be leader and no one actually having a plan and i didnt make it personal but when you make it a problem me leaving the damned thats not cool and f*ck off callin me kid im like the same age as you...and just sayin dont try and rip on other gangs for rping or free roaming because you me and the damned did that for a solid year so dont be a c*nt and go off on being a hypocrite

monocle.gif That is such nonsense it's not even worth responding to.

Anyways the polite thing to do Mason is to politely tell everyone here your feelings, like through a pm or a message on our topic first. That's the only issue I have with you leaving the group.

I'm sorry to see you go bored.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

ive explained before i wasnt able to because i have no computer im using my friends computer but whatever it was fun while it lasted later gents

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 21:43)
ive explained before i wasnt able to because i have no computer im using my friends computer but whatever it was fun while it lasted later gents

If V is all about free mode you've made a smart choice, if it's about team objective/competitive modes, you've just left the elite for a band of muppets on motorcycles.

Best of luck Mase. icon14.gif

-----------

Don't forget THR-MC, this Thursday is TDM night.

And then Sunday Gang League (I honestly think we could try to push for both our home games and away games on the same Sunday, I can see myself and probably others being very busy in the summer months of July/August and away for ps3 and gaming, and then V is out in September, we'll see what we can do I guess.)

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

Bye Mason. Didn't know you much, anyways.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

Also troops, big surprise maybe coming soon especially for The Damned.

I won't reveal anymore at this point, but from the sneak peak I've had the honour of getting, it's brilliant. icon14.gif

rahkstar2.gif smile.gif rahkstar2.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

biggrin.gif Hey Bush is gonna be playing here this weekend Ima try to make it out.
Ill leave one of my favorite jams from them

icon14.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:00)

I won't reveal anymore at this point, but from the sneak peak I've had the honour of getting, it's brilliant. icon14.gif

aj we all know it's just gonna be gfx or some sh*t tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:20)

I won't reveal anymore at this point, but from the sneak peak I've had the honour of getting, it's brilliant.  icon14.gif

Every other gang has GFX, and most are better than us !

This sh*t is something no other gang will have, unique to us. You will like it Lazy, I promise you smile.gif

and it involves nearly everyone else involved with the gang. Watch this space, I'll say no more, I've already said enough. colgate.gif

-----

Muffin Man and others, do you guys ever watch or seen RallyCross? I caught a glimpse of it recently, and thought it looked brilliant as a motorsport. They were going full throttle on the dirt, and not giving a sh*t about bashing eachother off the track lol.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:48)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:20)

I won't reveal anymore at this point, but from the sneak peak I've had the honour of getting, it's brilliant.  icon14.gif

Every other gang has GFX, and most are better than us !

This sh*t is something no other gang will have, unique to us. You will like it Lazy, I promise you smile.gif

and it involves nearly everyone else involved with the gang. Watch this space, I'll say no more, I've already said enough. colgate.gif

-----

Muffin Man and others, do you guys ever watch or seen RallyCross? I caught a glimpse of it recently, and thought it looked brilliant as a motorsport. They were going full throttle on the dirt, and not giving a sh*t about bashing eachother off the track lol.

How long can we expect to wait? 1 week? 2?.... icon14.gif

Your truly causing sh*t AJ, but at least it pushes pages and livens things up around here. I was beginning to think all the gangs were on good terms with each other! and we can't have that now biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

Lol....these kids on the forum are very very touchy.

QUOTE (mr reaper)

Get the f*ck off our topic you pathetic little excuse for a man.
You're twenty something years of age and spend your days bitching over a god damn video game.

It was one thing when it was about the game but you have to go ahead and bring Cody into it as if it was bullsh*t?
I wish it was a f*cking roleplay, then I could just switch the console and that'd be it, but it's stone fact that he's passed due those actual events.

You're truly pathetic AJ, no wonder half the forum hate your pathetic elitist scumbag ass.

Stay out of this topic, I'm not going to place a posting ban as I don't want to even see your pathetic name on this topic.
Same goes to anyone that wishes to support his pathetic bullsh*t.

I guess I better not speak my mind if it hurts their feelings that much, I should realise when it's enough said, but I guess If I'm wrote about, then I have every right to respond.

smile.gif Also I've just received several pm's from members on the forum saying how funny they found my messages on the THR-MC page.

Oh well only another 130 pages to go and these next games will have some meaning to them biggrin.gif !

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

icon14.gif Hey if theres no hating on us, then we are not doing our jobs right

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 23:18)
Lol....these kids on the forum are very very touchy.

QUOTE (mr reaper)

Get the f*ck off our topic you pathetic little excuse for a man.
You're twenty something years of age and spend your days bitching over a god damn video game.

It was one thing when it was about the game but you have to go ahead and bring Cody into it as if it was bullsh*t?
I wish it was a f*cking roleplay, then I could just switch the console and that'd be it, but it's stone fact that he's passed due those actual events.

You're truly pathetic AJ, no wonder half the forum hate your pathetic elitist scumbag ass.

Stay out of this topic, I'm not going to place a posting ban as I don't want to even see your pathetic name on this topic.
Same goes to anyone that wishes to support his pathetic bullsh*t.

I guess I better not speak my mind if it hurts their feelings that much, I should realise when it's enough said, but I guess If I'm wrote about, then I have every right to respond.

smile.gif Also I've just received several pm's from members on the forum saying how funny they found my messages on the THR-MC page.

Oh well only another 130 pages to go and these next games will have some meaning to them biggrin.gif !

I thought It was hilarious to be honest. you made some valid points icon14.gif
I would of posted something on their page, but I thought twice about it and decided enough had been done. That gut reaction from mr.reaper said it all!

@TheIllaDopest, your absolutely right! We're The Damned god dammit! devil.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, they can't stop you and you become something else entirely.... A Legend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users