14,265 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

I used to have hotwheels and more specifically matchbox cars when I was younger too, I'd line them up and with a long ruler push them all at the same, and declare the winner, the car that got the further on the landing at the top of the stairs, lol even then I'd record all the scores and sh*t, still remember the Nissan 350SX was the quickest, but I liked the Purple Lambo Murcialago car better. blush.gif

I'm keen to stick with the same girl I've got now, been together several years now but if things did go wrong, which there is a chance because she hates being on a farm, in the middle of no where and would rather the city life barf8bd.gif ..I'd go for a girl based on personality only.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 20 June 2013 - 09:38 PM.

lol Anyone who goes for a hot girl only and doesn't care about personality.. it will bite them in the ass later biggrin.gif There is a limit on how hot and crazy those bitches can be.

2 years ago there was this girl that was hot and everything and her personality wasn't crazy that tries to control you but she was always acting super hyper, slutty and making big deal out of everything, you know those that the scream every 5 seconds and its so annoying that you wanna rip your ear's out? I don't know why but without knowing her well she wanted to go out, and my friends encouragement since she was hot made me do it.. went out for a while but then she said her family would move back to Colombia so I just basically ended everything about a month before she left and stopped communicating... The thing is that when school started on august last year surprise surprise! she moved back here notify.gif she is a lot more likable now and even hotter but she was still kinda mad lol.gif tough luck for me since this time I really wanted something cryani.gif

Btw why is it that all colombian girls I have known in my school are always super hot and slutty? monocle.gif I know it's an stereotype but i talked to some people from other schools and it's the same story lol
___

lol aj I used to do the same things with cars lol.gif Once I got this awesome hotwheels track you would build and it had it's own motor that would launch cars but instead of making a big complicated thing, i stopped building halfway through and just modificated it so cars would go flying everywhere, sadly my sister wasn't too happy that it hit her in the face with a car so she destroyed 3 of them with a shovel cryani.gif

I was also handed the NES when I was like 8 and it was almost magical, I had so much fun playing mario, donkey kong, contra.. inlove.gif my brothers would fight to take turns playing it lol.

Nowadays I don't feel the same about games but I think it's because I can play whenever I want but back then it was a privilege lol

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

Then one day you find ten years have got behind you

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

Ive sent an email to that contact about the GFX mentioned in the private forum. Waiting his response wink.gif

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

You people make me feel old sometimes confused.gif I've been with the same woman for over 14 years and my first video game was PONG. My first game system was the Atari 2600. Since then I've had more systems than I could list. I will have a PS4, but the PS3 holds a special place for me. Don't think I could ever just get rid of it.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

nice monk, keeping it professional

Aj I used to love Hot wheels, but I like micro machines more lol Did anyone else play with those?

Crimson, hot and slutty??? Hook it up with those Colombian mamis!

HD, there is nothing wrong with that. If you got yourself a loyal down ass woman, Kudos man. I love my sons mother but sometimes things get a little...heated with her and its not good for the soul man

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Not enough Columbian girls here !?

That is something to be proud of HD, I hope when I am in my thirties to forties I'll still be playing !!

When should a gamer retire???

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 12:44)
I beg to differ Tox,
This is my Ex GF
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

shes hot af, smokes a lot bud, cool friend
but.....
a complete super psycho.

She tried to run me over once, and she also tossed my computer out like trash, literately. If I didnt get my PS3 in time she wouldve tossed that too. and not to mention she gave or threw away a lot of the stuff my dead mother gave me. Stuff that can never be replaced. And all that because dumbass broad left a message on my wall on FB saying she had a great time with me? WTF?!?! I wasnt even with that chick! Women are f***ing nuts!

I like how you ended it before she could throw away your PS3 icon14.gif good man

The amount of times I've heard the story, my girlfriend threw my stuff out the window because of some bullsh*t reason!
Most women I know aren't really worth knowing, I don't dislike women, I just live in the wrong town I think. The ones I know watch sh*t like hollyoaks (for non-UK residents its a piece of sh*t program for morons), they have bright orange fake tan that looks ridiculous, they're two faced and small-minded confused.gif
I need a country girl I think, someone down to earth, funny and with a degree of intelligence.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:02)
Not enough Columbian girls here !?

That is something to be proud of HD, I hope when I am in my thirties to forties I'll still be playing !!

When should a gamer retire???

Only when our thumbs give in to athritis

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:04)

I like how you ended it before she could throw away your PS3 icon14.gif good man

The amount of times I've heard the story, my girlfriend threw my stuff out the window because of some bullsh*t reason!
Most women I know aren't really worth knowing, I don't dislike women, I just live in the wrong town I think. The ones I know watch sh*t like hollyoaks (for non-UK residents its a piece of sh*t program for morons), they have bright orange fake tan that looks ridiculous, they're two faced and small-minded confused.gif
I need a country girl I think, someone down to earth, funny and with a degree of intelligence.

Yea man total bitch, knows the value of nothing lol
hey that show sounds strangely familiar to one of our American shows. Jersey Shore. Bunch of idiots that give Italians a bad name.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 20 June 2013 - 10:22 PM.

I prefer gaming to women but thats just me.Say what you want ive had my hole plenty of times. Im a party animal and im not a wall flower. I still prefer getting high and playing games over trying to keep women happy. I do it just now because I truly love her and we have known each other since we were kids.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:10)

hey that show sounds strangely familiar to one of our American shows. Jersey Shore. Bunch of idiots that give Italians a bad name.

We've had it on our network over here too! I remember hearing about a girl on the show called 'snookie' I think? Who got punched or head butted by some random guy on the show! I just remember thinking good man icon14.gif
We even had our own version of that show called Geordie Shore, all the girls were tacky slags and the guys I remember all looked the f*cking same! they all lifted weights, had the same dress sense, had the fake tan of course. ALL of them fake as f*ck!

I think I'm turning into my dad! wow.gif back in my day.........

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:25)

We've had it on our network over here too! I remember hearing about a girl on the show called 'snookie' I think? Who got punched or head butted by some random guy on the show! I just remember thinking good man icon14.gif
We even had our own version of that show called Geordie Shore, all the girls were tacky slags and the guys I remember all looked the f*cking same! they all lifted weights, had the same dress sense, had the fake tan of course. ALL of them fake as f*ck!

All of them thick as f*ck too

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 20 June 2013 - 10:29 PM.

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:19)
I prefer gaming to women but thats just me.Say what you want ive had my hole plenty of times. Im a party animal and im not a wall flower. I still prefer getting high and playing games over trying to keep women happy. I do it just now because I truly love her and we have known each other since we were kids.

icon14.gif well said friend. If my PS3 had a vagina I'd be set lol

hey have you guys seen that movie Noobz? Theres this part where this dude is playing online with his crew, and him and his gf start arguing and they all hear it lol. The movie reminds me of Grandmas Boy.

kaiser lol yea snookie got snuffed, and the 3 dudes that were with her didnt do sh!t.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:26)
QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:25)

All of them thick as f*ck too

I knew I forgot something biggrin.gif

I'm of the opinion that people should live the way they want to live. I just forget how vapid and shallow some people are icon13.gif
Bring back national service I say! biggrin.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

Omg one thing I really hate about some shows in america it's jersey shore, what a fail for the human race sarcasm.gif Then there is all those shows like teen mom and all that sh*tz.. sometimes i sit down with my little counsins and watch some tv and all cartoons are crap. I'm glad I was raised watching 90's cartoons and then japanese shows like dragon ball z good times smile.gif Anyone ever seen this series called Death Note? It's animated but a total masterpiece, hbo is thinking about making a movie about it and I hope they do.

I hate it when girls hate video games for stupid reasons. One of my cousins really hates em and says it's stupid, get a life etc but then she spends a lot of time playing android games and watching stupid shows like a freaking zombie, at least we are thinking when we play. My aunt probably made her think this way, she lets my cousin only play video games on weekends like 2 hours each day but he is free to watch tv all h wants, wtf?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

yea I dont understand girls sometimes, and woman PFFFt even worse sometimes. Ive had my share of all ages (non pedo of course) and I find older women know what they want and go for it. I find it sexy, but in turn these are the same women who cant understand what a control in a mans hands means... a lot of younger ones are playing games now. I have quite a few on my friends that play (COD suicidal.gif ) but still at least play with sportsmanship.

aj, monk I saw this in another topic, I had to re post it
user posted image
its England/Scotland border

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by kaisersoza_66, 20 June 2013 - 11:08 PM.

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 22:39)
Omg one thing I really hate about some shows in america it's jersey shore, what a fail for the human race sarcasm.gif Then there is all those shows like teen mom and all that sh*tz.. sometimes i sit down with my little counsins and watch some tv and all cartoons are crap. I'm glad I was raised watching 90's cartoons and then japanese shows like dragon ball z good times smile.gif Anyone ever seen this series called Death Note? It's animated but a total masterpiece, hbo is thinking about making a movie about it and I hope they do.

I hate it when girls hate video games for stupid reasons. One of my cousins really hates em and says it's stupid, get a life etc but then she spends a lot of time playing android games and watching stupid shows like a freaking zombie, at least we are thinking when we play. My aunt probably made her think this way, she lets my cousin only play video games on weekends like 2 hours each day but he is free to watch tv all h wants, wtf?

90's cartoons were the best! I owe my outlook on life and the way i am to Dragonball Z! i used to watch it everyday at 5 o'clock on cartoon network, i even watched the two and a half hour episodes on the saturday, which were all the episodes combined from the week.
That show was brilliant, it never patronised its audience, it was thought provoking at times but it was never preachy. it never had a message.

ive seen deathnote, the movies at least and a few of the animated episodes. Great show from what i saw. The duel of brilliant minds between L Lawliet and Kira exceptionally welldone. The deathnote although powerful became secondary to the great mind battle, whichsays a lot for the writing.

Ohh and girls are dumb

Anyone remember shows like;
Are you afraid of the dark
Kenan and Kel #screw in the tuna xDD #
Recess
Hey Arnold
Arthur
Courage the cowardly dog
Dexter's laboratory
Ed, Edd and Eddy
Doug
The Angry Beavers
Catdog
Smart guy

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 18:58)

90's cartoons were the best! I owe my outlook on life and the way i am to Dragonball Z! i used to watch it everyday at 5 o'clock on cartoon network, i even watched the two and a half hour episodes on the saturday, which were all the episodes combined from the week.
That show was brilliant, it never patronised its audience, it was thought provoking at times but it was never preachy. it never had a message.

ive seen deathnote, the movies at least and a few of the animated episodes. Great show from what i saw. The duel of brilliant minds between L Lawliet and Kira exceptionally welldone. The deathnote although powerful became secondary to the great mind battle, whichsays a lot for the writing.

Ohh and girls are dumb

Yeah lol a couple years back I bought 5 dvds from a flea market with all db and dbz episodes bundled together(really crap quality) but that didn't stop me from rewatching it biggrin.gif I remember a week it was snowing and really crappy outside so I watched about 20 eps each day, it was like a drug lol Did you watch the japanese movies or the death note movies that were a summary of the eps? I recommend watching that, it's basically the whole series divided in 2 movies, two hours each. IMO way better than the crap cartoons over here, that don't have any plot and feel too damn childish except comedy like simpsons and stuff like that lol.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 23:08)
QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 18:58)

Ohh and girls are dumb

Yeah lol a couple years back I bought 5 dvds from a flea market with all db and dbz episodes bundled together(really crap quality) but that didn't stop me from rewatching it biggrin.gif I remember a week it was snowing and really crappy outside so I watched about 20 eps each day, it was like a drug lol Did you watch the japanese movies or the death note movies that were a summary of the eps? I recommend watching that, it's basically the whole series divided in 2 movies, two hours each. IMO way better than the crap cartoons over here, that don't have any plot and feel too damn childish except comedy like simpsons and stuff like that lol.

Yeah I saw the Japanese films with English subtitles, it didn't take anything away from it.

I didnt realise how different The Japanese version of DBZ is to the americanised version! The jap version is a lot more brutal and centred towards an adult audience, while the US version is very much toned down to suit the child market.
I'm not just talking about the gore, but some of the themes and dialogue are much darker in its true format. I feel like i may have missed out on a better experience because of this?.

The Simpsons is/was clever, I never realised how clever until I reached a particular age. The humour in it is so funny I laugh out loud to most episodes from seasons 1-6 icon14.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

Yep the japanese version is lot more gory and dark, something they tend to restrict a lot in the us, but if you were in germany I would feel sorry for you lol. Basically anything that has gore or blood, violence gets edited out and dialog changes a lot too.

I also like american dad, probably my favorite show after the simpsons.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 19:58)

It's is called anime.

And yes, Dragon Ball is f*cking awesome. In 3 months I watched all the 504 episodes, from DB to DBGT. It was great and really nostalgic. Also, the brazilian dubbing is the best in every possible way, at least Goku sounds like Goku there unlike the Japanese version where the voice actress is an old lady instead of a manly man like Wendell Bezerra. The intro is also the best(although you guys might not understand anything):

Whenever I hear that song I remember the days of glory back in (1999-2002). I had a childhood.
-----------------------

How are you guys doing?

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 23:26)
Yep the japanese version is lot more gory and dark, something they tend to restrict a lot in the us, but if you were in germany I would feel sorry for you lol. Basically anything that has gore or blood, violence gets edited out and dialog changes a lot too.

I also like american dad, probably my favorite show after the simpsons.

I think the German's are worried, a little blood and gore might trigger a reaction from their population?
I know Call of duty world at war was banned became of its nazi theme, not to mention nazi zombies lol

One minute a german guy is playing a violent video game, the next he's contemplating uniting central europe under one banner in their opinion? biggrin.gif

I remember reading an article about Germany, when Germany hosted the 2006 world cup it was the first time a lot of their citizens felt pride in waving their nation's flag. Up until then most German's still felt shame sice 1945.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 20 June 2013 - 11:49 PM.

Well If I was german I don't think I would feel proud about what my country has done either lol but In this point in time it would be almost impossible for a second hitler to be reborn, I think. One of the reasons hitler got away with so much is that all those camps were a secret and most of the public didn't know bout it.

Danz, that song brings back memories biggrin.gif one thing i love about these animes is that they all have a good plot( some have reallly mature ones) and characters etc and the story has an ending unlike some cartoons that just keep going forever.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

Good to see you Danz smile.gif what's up in Brazil?

Angry Beavers was funny, I forgot about it completely then saw some of episodes on a youtube nostalgia trip.

Raccoons was another good one too, brilliant song theme song to it also.

Never seen or watched any of this Dragonball Z. I'm sure it must be good considering you guys are praising it. Pity I've missed out on it !

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Danz. @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 23:32)
QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 19:58)

It's is called anime.

And yes, Dragon Ball is f*cking awesome. In 3 months I watched all the 504 episodes, from DB to DBGT. It was great and really nostalgic. Also, the brazilian dubbing is the best in every possible way, at least Goku sounds like Goku there unlike the Japanese version where the voice actress is an old lady instead of a manly man like Wendell Bezerra. The intro is also the best(although you guys might not understand anything):

Whenever I hear that song I remember the days of glory back in (1999-2002). I had a childhood.
-----------------------

How are you guys doing?

anime/cartoons its the same to me wink.gif

I remember actually crying when the final DBZ episode was aired. That show meant so much to me as a kid. It was the only show i ever really liked. in hindsight the Buu saga was a disappointment compared to the first two saga's but i loved everything about it! the characters, the character building and inbetween saga episodes which were wrongly labelled 'filler' by dumb sh*ts, the fights which were initially so well conceptualised and executed ( Goku vs Vegeta first fight being THE standout moment for the series IMO ). I love this show still, its an experience i can honestly say im glad to have had smile.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

Aj you don't know what you missed notify.gif There is still some time to go and redem yourself so go hurry!! biggrin.gif

Kaiser tbh I think the original dragon ball was even better, it was just funny all the time specially the pervert old man master roshi xD and fights were more hand to hand. I still think dbz was great too xD

Skip to 2:25 lol this is one of my favorite scenes, so funny xD

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

Yea aj don't miss out! I have the complete DBZ series on all the movies. Yea the original was cool but i just love to see Goku go SS and whoop ass

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Friday, Jun 21 2013, 00:15)
Aj you don't know what you missed notify.gif There is still some time to go and redem yourself so go hurry!! biggrin.gif

Kaiser tbh I think the original dragon ball was even better, it was just funny all the time specially the pervert old man master roshi xD and fights were more hand to hand. I still think dbz was great too xD

Skip to 2:25 lol this is one of my favorite scenes, so funny xD

We can't view that video in our region crimson because of copyright law icon13.gif

I watched Dragonball and thought it was a top show, the problem was I only knew of DBZ at the time, it took awhile for me to discover Dragonball. But when I did I quickly got into it. The humour like you mentioned and the fights at the worlds martial arts tournament I remember pretty well.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:43 AM Edited by Mm9090, 21 June 2013 - 12:46 AM.

Oh dear, I'm late to the party.

Ok girls:
Thankfully I've never dated a girl who was crazy...well all girls are crazy really but I mean extra crazy. I've never had sh*t thrown at me or anything. Although they are quite annoying, when you meet them they pretend like they think it's so cool that I like videogames and football and they find it really interesting, but once they have me they really don't care and expect me to put the controller away forever more suicidal.gif
We don't get hot Latin babes down here. Most of the hotties are white girls, I've met about 6 hot girls of Indian origin and dated 3 of them and there's one hottish Asian girl I know. I also dated a British girl a few years ago. Now SHE was perfect. She was properly football mad, she wasn't into videogames but always played them with me, her voice and accent was like a sound orgasm, she's still the most beautiful girl I've ever met and DAT ASS inlove.gif
Then her family moved back to London confused.gif Safe to say no other girl will ever live up to her! And no you guys may not have her number! mad.gif
I've hooked up with an American girl too, meh.

@Aj if you break up with her you'll have to change your PSN ID lol.gif

Tv shows:
Basically I grew up watching The Simpsons, when I was tiny I liked it because it was a cartoon, as I grew up I started getting the simple jokes until I reached high school, broadened my mind and realised how amazing the show actually is. On my DVR there are 3 movies and about 200 Simpsons episodes lol.gif
Dragonball Z was the sh*t back in 2002, I was 8. In crisp packets they used to put these little disc things with characters on them. EVERYONE collected them, so me and my mate started stealing from the rest of the grade blush.gif
This was a year before I first played GTA, I might add! tounge.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

What a shame. Idk if you remember but it's a part were roshi drops a meatball but instead of picking it up he starts stalking launch under the table and everything goes bad xD

Also aj check out death note, IMO it has a lot of similarities to breaking bad, which I think it's what makes em both great, but it's not about drugs instead killing lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users