[DAMN] The Damned

13,635 replies to this topic
Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 19:05)
I don't want some retards on here claiming we stole them if they decide to do similar themed graphics.

f*ck them!!!.. we invented this sh*t wink.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 22 May 2013 - 08:25 PM.

QUOTE (GoGoKilla @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 19:04)
this is Hans Zimmer a professionnal to make epic music icon14.gif

LOL all good except that one tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Any other soundtracks people can reccomend here?

I like listening to stuff whilst researching. smile.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 22 May 2013 - 09:27 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 20:29)
Any other soundtracks people can reccomend here?

I like listening to stuff whilst researching. smile.gif

This one has sentimental value for me im not so sure for the rest of you guys lol

check the whole albums m8 wink.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 19:05)
Bad news coming out of London, a soldier killed on the street by extremists with a meat cleaver. We don't live in a very nice world sad.gif . Really sickening.

Send the c*nts to the gas chambers devil.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 22 May 2013 - 10:17 PM.

damn sorry to hear that AJ, becareful out there.
Toxic, awesome the time is going by smoothly
Monk, damn you be pulling out all the hits lol good sh!t dude!

also Aj, what genres of music do you like to listen? I love me some instrumental type stuff. But when it comes to lyrics and passion i look to underground stuff, because lets face it only a handful, not even that, are good enough to buy a cd and listen to it fully. Most nowadays we just download the one song we like from the band or group and thats that. The mainstream is quite sad really.

edit: damn monk im blazing and listening to the Hendrix track......got me feeling nice, THANKS!!!

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

The Editions are here
http://www.rockstarg...collectors.html

im looking to get the SE and CE for me and my son

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

I'll wait for Rockstar to post the links and pre order the Special Edition smile.gif Don't need the hat and crap of the CE, but the extra features of the SE will definitely be worth it.

How will they go about it though? Will they cut these features from games that aren't pre-ordered? I know a lot of people love going to the midnight launch, will they miss out of flying the blimp, for example?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

R* are now money whores.

f*ck Rockstar, the R* we've all loved have now died, and we're stuck with sh*tty little money whore rockstar.

confused.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 16:14)
R* are now money whores.

f*ck Rockstar, the R* we've all loved have now died, and we're stuck with sh*tty little money whore rockstar.

confused.gif

Its a business bro. You want them to keep making good games then this is how its done. Ill pay the 120 for the collectors because I know all other games dont matter anymore. GTA iv has given us 5 years. Other games dont come close. Ill pay the money. Ive got 3 copies of gta IV for the ps3. One copy of EFLC for ps3. I also had gta iv for xbox and eflc for xbox. Only GTA deserves that.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 16:31)
R* are now money whores.

confused.gif

Its a business bro. You want them to keep making good games then this is how its done. Ill pay the 120 for the collectors because I know all other games dont matter anymore. GTA iv has given us 5 years. Other games dont come close. Ill pay the money. Ive got 3 copies of gta IV for the ps3. One copy of EFLC for ps3. I also had gta iv for xbox and eflc for xbox. Only GTA deserves that.

That's a load of sh*t and you know it, Monk.

R* have made games for over 10 years with no DLC. They're Rockstar, they get millions from every GTA. They have plenty as a company. Cutting out cars, weapons, clothing, ability to save vehicle and a blimp isn't business, it's plain greed.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

R* are now money whores.

confused.gif

icon14.gif This is the future of gaming. It does suck that we have to dish out extra $$, but i think it will be worth it. R* delivers a solid product and I enjoy playing their creations. Yea me too monk i have 3 copies of IV and one digital, and 3 copies of EFLC. I throw my $$ at R* no problem.

Toxic, all those lovely partying gifts we get will probably have to be unlocked in the game later on. Buying it now just gives you the 1st dibbs on all those extras.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

I wouldn't worry too much just yet.

All they've said that by pre-ordering you'll get instant access.
That's not to say that with some effort non-preorders can't get the same content.

The only things that seem to be exclusive are the Faster Special Regen, and The Blimp.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

well, first time I agree with my little nephew

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 23 May 2013 - 05:31 PM.

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 16:35)
R* are now money whores.

confused.gif

That's a load of sh*t and you know it, Monk.

R* have made games for over 10 years with no DLC. They're Rockstar, they get millions from every GTA. They have plenty as a company. Cutting out cars, weapons, clothing, ability to save vehicle and a blimp isn't business, it's plain greed.

M8 its all single player stuff say for characters and one vehicle for online. Personally I dont want to see old gta characters in online modes. I think it ruins the feel of the game. I also hated the zombies and people running around in thier scants like gta iv online that ruined the look and feel of the game also. You want more outfits and more stuff for vehicles. Weapons and things that effect success in the game should NEVER be charged for.

"The old preacher would say... None of this is going to bring more success to this outfit only strength and unity will do that. All the DLC in the world dont make a difference when your fighting against 4 c*nts.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

I know where Rockstar can stick their blimp !

Keep reminding yourselves this is GTA.

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Lazy is just mad because his parents won't raise his allowance.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

check out the private forum

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Pukemaggots @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 21:08)

and R* are showing already that DLC is going to be a big thing !

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

TBH I wouldn't worry too much about the dlc. It's obvious that all this bonus features do it's give you an early advantage in the game. I'm pretty sure you will be able to fly the blimp or unlock those cars later on the game. Not too sure about the extended time you get for the special abilities but I would guess that as you progress in the game, the special abilities last longer.

Also, I hate dlc's with all my heart, but tbh gta v offers a lot more than 99.99% of the games out there, some of which only offer like 4-6 hour gameplay and still cost $60.(stupid IMO).

Btw Im planning on buying the ps4 around summer or maybe black friday next year depending on the price, how about you guys? but I'm really interested how it will affect gta v's life on the ps3 since many people will be moving to this new plataform.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 25 May 2013 - 05:49 PM.

ill probably get the PS4 in a few years, Let all the kinks where off. Maybe at the 1st price drop.

edit, on another note i recommend watching "Interview with a hitman" on netflix. Awesome

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

How about that Bayern Munich? tounge.gif

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm counting down the days.... biggrin.gif

user posted image

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Pukemaggots @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 17:02)

user posted image

Is there a date you have to order it by?

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:15)
Is there a date you have to order it by?

Just need to order it before it's sold out.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 27 May 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Today's my year anniversary here at the forums. You guys are awesome.

ps check the P forum

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Pukemaggots @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:02)

user posted image

Damn, I can't wait biggrin.gif

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by GoGoKilla, 28 May 2013 - 08:53 PM.

for summary you win a grenade launcher, things that are gathering dust and cars that go faster if you pay 50dollars more barf8bd.gif
and the worst is that I'll buy it lol.gif i barf8bd.gif on me

but count not see me on the multiplayer I leave that to "kevins and aarons" as cod , I'll find me a real skill game

Moreover, you will not see me too much connected (week end only) over the next few months I change my life, I have to stop my addiction and regain a healthy lifestyle

GTA 4 rules 4ever

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (GoGoKilla @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 20:51)
for summary you win a grenade launcher, things that are gathering dust and cars that go faster if you pay 50dollars more barf8bd.gif
and the worst is that I'll buy it  lol.gif   i  barf8bd.gif   on me

but count not see me on the multiplayer I leave that to "kevins and aarons" as cod , I'll find me a real skill game

Moreover, you will not see me too much connected (week end only) over the next few months I change my life, I have to stop my addiction and regain a healthy lifestyle

GTA 4 rules 4ever

Its strange... I sorted my life out to a famliy life and now all i want to do is play GTA but i dont have the time.You think things will be better on the other side but we are what we are. I know that when V comes out i will be scratching for every second of game time and that wont be enough. As for V mulitplayer.. time will tell but have faith. I know what type of player you are.. you wont rest becuase you will know great rivals will be playing often. That will be eating away at your mind. You have come too far now and the fight as has been very long. I know you will return because you have told us before......

"this story calls :

BUILT BY REVENGE

****I will quote quite names in my story , some will return often as they hold the walls in TMW . This text can also help noobs who would reveal discouraged head****

2009. I was obviously a noob or worse , i was playing gta races . Whenever I went to tmw I was impressed by the speed of displacement of the players with the objective and the fact that I needed a charger for them and them kill with two bullets I recall guys like TEMOR , AITVA or Gangstarr guys , Madmonk or kaizersoza were already present, it made ​​their classes I think.at that time we could still choose AA or DA in the lobby

I was doing so raped that I preferred to go on games like COD where I'm much better but threw ect disappointed not to take this feeling of freedom in gangster LC Petrovic's orders ....

2010.I do a test to come back to me tmw improve. I get raped by all the holes, I recall of vinvega I had even treated cheater so I do not bore with a lvl 4 can type a lvl5 (me) it's funny he did reminder more. guys like IB shadows or XRAGEKILLX who are currently sh*t taked the opportunity to send me messages of insults because they felt superior.

2011 . . I handed the solo to the trophies I then chose to do so by DA to improve myself, I finished the game and the trophy was 100% and I understand the range of weapons and how to be accurate

*I fall in multiplayer on gti Vr6 (Fr), he beats me easily without blips on Bohan then I am very disappointed that all his efforts to make solo multi miserably poutrer

-With gti or alone I progress no more rage quit and I now know the shortcuts, I feel that GTI does not tell me anything and does not show me anything not that I'm getting better too but I reckon that c is the first that I reached out, it often leaves me alone with a noob to play with his friend IRAPTOR92. But he mades ​​a big mistake I've made progress 2X + faster ....

-- When I was with gti and raptor : many fight against Madmonk who had the balls to get one and often won. Then, I realized that I loved the style of madmonk, clean, precise, and crazy driveby of the balls to get one that's what I wanted to be, sometimes it is found parked quietly so as not to be seen dun and once he comes to put you in a driveby Mirror, jadore.
I respected too much summary, can be more than now for me it was the queen of the grenade

---- I see that I havent yet to level things so I try, I put high sensibility and I removed the circular target around the point to help me have a driveby in the head, thing I changed again now.

------ I am alone in a game against a guy and madmonk vs. kingsnake420 and another ; Kingsnake glad to beat a 9 that was me before the master tmw send me insults I realized that even if I had lost that n 'I was not the most weak and that I take my soon revenche

DECEMBER. I meet DOCOZNOK on Mafia work . i trained away for to the big fish tmw players . but this guy was the BIG FISH . its a French who was posing as a Russian to be more afraid ... this is one of my sensai, unbeatable driveby, he helped me rose and gave me lots of advice .... unfortunately it no longer plays, he has changed his life ...

FEBRUARY. incredible fight against Mir us and ajbns vs iraptor and me vs 2 vs 2 part of legend, that ends our victory he won the first and second we win where I found a $ 1,500 rush I was only then that they had lavantage on the goal, then I discovered ajbns as my "best enemy" we have prepared a little the same level resulting in large fights

--i found hicksnake420 , he was with his lvl10 friends and me with docoznok 3vs2 vs noobz ...
5 min after an epic war of Algonquin, I took refuge in the burger king pursued by Kingsnake, I was hungry for life, then it is back and this stupid hicksnake released the Kalashnikov while I was a 2-3 meters of him in a place without mobility (behind the tables) so I pulled out my uzi and I stumbled him very quickly ... RAGGGGE QUIIIITT he loss his balls on the road.

MARCH APRIL MAI ....
2 SHAMES

firstly EL fuga gives me a lesson after that I insulted his lovely "War Camp" mode ...I saw myself too hard, he has played well thanks i have changed my sensitivity and my AIM circle and i have understood that I had to improve on foot

2nd-Blackrooster beat me on 1vs1vs1 with the chopper, I found it stupid to use the chopper in a 1vs1vs1 then I insulted him after he beat me too easily and he put everything on youtube .... I sent her racial slurs to hurt if I had talked about her character's clothing would not hurt ... : (But it does not understand it)

-a lot of fight, I'm improving, I lose, I win, I discovered kaizersoza which is also very good and owned me on driveby
I beat one of the most famous players of TMW and MW 1vs1 "HIPNOSE" leaving like a bitch it's really tiring, I often put only out of pride when I see how many suckers .... I beat in 1v1 a lot of good players like dostravelers, jaynasty I fight so much that he tried to get the chopper with the goal in 2100 against which 7300/7500 and more

--- I started to spy on you to understand your strategy and your feelings after ajbns gave me the name of the forum I believe that I do not know that damned = TDMC very fun
--- I allow myself to play other modes like CnC for training and gta knowledge I meet FLAMescrimsons who are very promising

JUNE
Everyone is gathered on Algonquin for a fantastic match and threw it with ME SUMMARY HIPNOSE n anonymous guys VS TDMC I gave my best everywhere I threw objective dun recall that I lose you recover and come back at full speed from the other end the city to blow up the gas station where madmonk appointment with Petrovic, but I give all I am not helped SUMMARY HIPNOSE and leaves me on the forehead and body armor grenade prefer to play before go the goal

--- very lovely good games with monk, aj, tyler , kaizer moquinto and all the true family on bohan

- I propose a great deal at blackrooster: if I beat him , he destroyed his video and said nothing about my win / if he beat me he can keep the video where it humiliates me and put the new where he beats me - he accepts
then he suggested a game MIR U.S. BLACK VS TYLER n ME
We Have Played 4 games and we gave them a lesson

results: 1-3

it has not kept his word and has even said that i had a rapidfire (joke of the year ), this man is 38 and has not even any balls

I think I will leave it at because it is already too long"

Remember..we are what we are.

An old quote i like

"But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users