[DAMN] The Damned

15,353 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Will try my best to be there for the gang match, do you really think it'll be done in an hour? confused.gif

From what I've seen so far it takes an hour to get everything set up and everyone ready to go lol.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Damn Aj livin lux huh lol. Its a sweet ride dude, what color?

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

Silver like the pic, but it's really not that lux. I think BMW's are quite common in the UK.

LOL fun stuff in the racers n breakers, I had such a laugh reading the chat at times, Lazy going f*cking nuts with that one guy, who wasn't helping him to win lol.....he helped us win that one race.

I'm about to add the points but think I will post the full results tomorrow, fun stuff.

I've got COD black ops 2 now, looking forward to zombies with old friends ( need to get DLC though)

Thanks Damned members for all showing for the event, good support guys icon14.gif

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:08)

Also what do you guys think of this car?

user posted image

Not that one specifically, but I'm thinking about getting one exactly the same. (BMW 318i)

You live on a farm why don't you get something more practical?

Something like this would be much better. biggrin.gif
user posted image

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 18:08)
QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:00)
Yea i use after future

That's the one I'm using right now, I've never changed it before smile.gif

In 1 hour - Gang League game, 7 vs 7 perhaps vs The Yardies rolleyes.gif

Then in 2 hours, Racers N Breakers. colgate.gif

Also what do you guys think of this car?

user posted image

Not that one specifically, but I'm thinking about getting one exactly the same. (BMW 318i)

AJ going PIMP!! wow.gif Hell yeah, go with the Beemer, but I also like Puke's idea icon14.gif

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

This is what you want AJ

user posted image

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

lol.gif Muffin.

For practical reasons, already got something like this....
user posted image

I do fancy getting a pick-up truck though (Toyota Hilux), but because of the extortionate price of petrol/diesel ('Gas' to you to lot over the pond) in the UK, it just wouldn't make sense to get something like that to go back and forth to work with, the farm isn't big enough to support itself at the moment, so I've got to work another job also. Anyways I noticed this car going cheap, and already the guy who is selling it, claims to have told a few car dealers to piss off, so I might get myself a bargain, 80,000 miles on the clock, and £1500. Might be too good to be true, so I'm going to have to be wary.

Remember TMW event tonight /today, it's quite early too (6UK I think which is 1 in US East coast time)

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 09:59)
Remember TMW event tonight /today, it's quite early too (6UK I think which is 1 in US East coast time)

AJ, Andy wrote in our PM it was 12 EST?!?! wow.gif Maybe I'll jump on at 12 so either way I'll be safe. Sorry I couldn't make yesterday's GL. The weather FINALLY broke here and we are getting into the 80s, so time to get the outside work going. Washed the Harleys/ cars, fixed my son's bike, mowed grass...my work is never finished dozingoff.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (HD97XL @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 15:09)

AJ, Andy wrote in our PM it was 12 EST?!?! wow.gif Maybe I'll jump on at 12 so either way I'll be safe. Sorry I couldn't make yesterday's GL. The weather FINALLY broke here and we are getting into the 80s, so time to get the outside work going. Washed the Harleys/ cars, fixed my son's bike, mowed grass...my work is never finished dozingoff.gif

No worries that Gang League thing didn't happen, it's the norm. when it comes to arranging games with the Yardies.

See you a bit later then hopefully HD, by my watch, around 1hour30minutes to be precise from the time of this post.

Hope Monk and the other TMW'ers are able to show for it.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 15:33)
QUOTE (HD97XL @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 15:09)

No worries that Gang League thing didn't happen, it's the norm. when it comes to arranging games with the Yardies.

See you a bit later then hopefully HD, by my watch, around 1hour30minutes to be precise from the time of this post.

Hope Monk and the other TMW'ers are able to show for it.

Dude I love your sig! That sh!t is awesome!

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 20 May 2013 - 04:49 PM.

A good session yesterday lads. I was hoping we could play agains the French but it never happend sad.gif . Aj you were telling me about looking up Glasgow patter slang words lol I believe that coupin was your favorite lol Is this a bid to understand me when i forget to prenounce in formal English? lol

user posted image

V

user posted image

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

We are too strong for the French though? If there were 6x GoGoKilla's we'd have a good game maybe. Lol is that Corsica in one corner? Looks like a fist.

I like how languages and dialect evolve so I thought it be interesting to read about Glaswegian. I like how some of the words seem so detached from what they actually referring to, like 'coupon' for face lol smile.gif
In Welsh the same word for ladder is the same word for school, 'Ysgol'.
When we say 'good bye', we say 'Hywl Fawr', it's actually literally saying 'Have fun!'
Lol I'm always keen to try and learn new phrases and words in different languages.

Good games last night and throughout the weekend, Thanks to Stonehead for joining South in the TMW event smile.gif

I'm hoping the Yardies become a bit more proactive regarding arranging the Gang League match, I'm going away again this weekend with the girlfriend, doubt she'd let me bring the ps3 along notify.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 20 May 2013 - 06:35 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 18:17)
We are too strong for the French though? If there were 6x GoGoKilla's we'd have a good game maybe. Lol is that Corsica in one corner? Looks like a fist.

I like how languages and dialect evolve so I thought it be interesting to read about Glaswegian. I like how some of the words seem so detached from what they actually referring to, like 'coupon' for face lol† smile.gif
In Welsh the same word for ladder is the same word for school, 'Ysgol'.
When we say 'good bye', we say 'Hywl Fawr', it's actually literally saying 'Have fun!'
Lol I'm always keen to try and learn new phrases and words in different languages.

Good games last night and throughout the weekend, Thanks to Stonehead for joining South in the TMW event† smile.gif

I'm hoping the Yardies become a bit more proactive regarding arranging the Gang League match, I'm going away again this weekend with the girlfriend, doubt she'd let me bring the ps3 along† notify.gif

Aj out of curiosity what web site did you look for the "Glesga patter" ? i want to have a look at it. I think Gogo was venting in the heat of battle a little bit. Tyler and him were happy to start with 2v3 so the message is clear from me..."Dont bite off what you cant chew" We should wait for even teams. He mentioned something about Zombii widing them up but Zombii is not TDMC.

Aj athough "coupon" has the "on" at the end it is said like it has "in" like "coupin".

Here a little example. " Check the nick of that c*nts coupin!!!... he looks like a pitbull licking pish aff a jaggy nettle"

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

http://www.glesga.nd...sgaglossary.htm

Coupon (pronounced coupin) is what you call the stones on the head of a wall, it's probably related to that.
Or is it to do with tickets?

ZombiiiX is aka 'coffin-thief' right? monocle.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 20 May 2013 - 06:49 PM.

Thanks to Stonehead for joining South in the TMW event† smile.gif

You seem to have all the luck when it comes to substitutes. Last time it was mir this time stonehead. Your up to no good IMO LOL tounge.gif

Yes Zombii is a necrophiliac wink.gif . A coupon in normal terms is a voucher ect a milk coupon. Or a bookies voucher for betting. "Im going to put a coupon on at the bookies today". I dont know why it became the word for a face. Ill try and break it down.In my mind when you talk about a voucher you think of the "face" value of that voucher. So i think thats where it evolved from. Face value of the voucher.....face value of the coupon......coupon....face. lol

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

You seem to have all the luck when it comes to substitutes. Last time it was mir this time stonehead. Your up to no good IMO LOL

It was either Stonehead or PROTO confused.gif

user posted image

How many more days before V?

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 19:00)
You seem to have all the luck when it comes to substitutes. Last time it was mir this time stonehead. Your up to no good IMO LOL

It was either Stonehead or PROTO confused.gif

user posted image

How many more days before V?

Im only joking m8. We need the players anyway. Better with real players rather than the free roamers that havent bothered thier arse showing up.

That GFX has the warmth we are looking for m8.

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 18:41)

Thanks to Stonehead for joining South in the TMW event† smile.gif

You seem to have all the luck when it comes to substitutes. Last time it was mir this time stonehead. Your up to no good IMO LOL tounge.gif

Anyhow AJ, look who I got stuck with suicidal.gif They may be good players (even though 2 of my teammates were level 2), but I don't think TMW is a mode they play. I've played this mode for the best part of 4 years, and I have never seen any of them. I had a feeling something like this would happen, but I thought it would be with more teams...turns out it's only mine ph34r.gif
It's kind of irritating, if people are going to sign up for an event, make every effort to be there. Don't sign up to participate for something, then never show. Why bother?? On the other hand, next time I will invite some of my friends to join my team if the players don't show.

Sorry for venting, but put yourself in my shoes. I can tolerate losing to a better team, but to have a rival team player choose who will be on my team is bullsh!t mad.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

119 days in total.
85 weekdays (since weekends seem to last 5 minutes).

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

You had a rough time without some of your better players, I spoke to Gogo and he had football practice or something. AndyGanteks doesn't help matters when he hosts three events at the same time, doesn't focus on one, and then changes it's time every week, but yeah I get so annoyed with people not showing up, It's cool if they explain before, but keeping everyone waiting and then not showing or explaining sucks.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

people not showing or giving a flying fook about letting us know your not coming suicidal.gif lol jk anyways have the lot of you pre ordered V yet? I have but im waiting for the SE cuz thats what im aiming to get.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

user posted image
Roll Out

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

ME GUSTA

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 01:36)
sorry i couldnt join, i was thrown into a gun fight with these dudes and was awesome! I hadnt play FM in The Ballad in a while. Also I was jammin to The Dark Knight Soundtrack...EPIC FOR FIRE FIGHTS!!! Try it!

I love the Dark Knight soundtrack. I usually have it on when im firing up the vaporiser on a sunday before I settle down to business in LC. How is everyone? Nice sig toxic.. really good wink.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

Private forum

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 18:45)
I love the Dark Knight soundtrack.

icon14.gif couldnt have said it better myself

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

this is Hans Zimmer a professionnal to make epic music icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Bad news coming out of London, a soldier killed on the street by extremists with a meat cleaver. We don't live in a very nice world sad.gif . Really sickening.

Apart from that, I'm good, going camping on the weekend. Fingers crossed the weather isn't terrible!
I'll be away for a good while though, both ps3/forum. So take care all!

Batman soundtracks, I like the 1989 main theme better, composed by Danny Elfman, that scene were he's taking Kim Basinger to the bat cave, great scene.
I reccomend the Inception soundtrack too, same composer Hans Zimmer icon14.gif

How would you guys feel if the banner above or something similar replaced this banner, as we start our new 'concept' to V?

user posted image

I'm getting a bit tired of discussing this sort of thing only in the private forum and only the same select few sharing any thoughts, plus our ideas are so good I don't want some retards on here claiming we stole them if they decide to do similar themed graphics.

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by GoGoKilla, 22 May 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Bad news coming out of London, a soldier killed on the street by extremists with a meat cleaver. We don't live in a very nice world sad.gif . Really sickening.

http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded#!

Respect to this woman

serious now when you go to London or Paris it's just pathetic you only a white people per km, foreigners will believe in them, they pray in the street, the great people of replacement was wanted and created by the political who wanted to divide the workers movement , do not be astonished if now there are extremist Muslims who feel confident
with polititians submitted and loose he'll have to take up weapons otherwise they will walk on ours balls.

sorry if I have offended people but it is the truth england and France must not sell their ass like that at all fanatics of the planet crevards see you

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Thanks Monk, Aj and Graven are to thank for it biggrin.gif

That's a good idea, Aj.
3 more days until we're at the halfway point between the delay and the release smile.gif

11 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 9 guests, 1 anonymous users