Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

Fair doo's, sir, fair doo's! monocle.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:18 PM

That was hilarious in party mode when I took down Alex's heli with my hardcore skillz with the RPG. Only to get in a heli myself with swoon and get shot down by Nitty instantly dontgetit.gif I'm not too good in the air confused.gif

Are any of you damned up for some more GTA this weekend?

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Oct 13 2010, 19:18)
That was hilarious in party mode when I took down Alex's heli with my hardcore skillz with the RPG.   Only to get in a heli myself with swoon and get shot down by Nitty instantly   dontgetit.gif   I'm not too good in the air  confused.gif

Are any of you damned up for some more GTA this weekend?

I'll probably be online on Sunday since that day works best for me, so hope to catch you on LIVE Sweaty smile.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:53 AM

ok to the yardies
im mostly open not this weekend but next week end
and like every second weekend and my timesone is pacific time
so yeah i dont know exactly but hopefully if u and me are on i can get another damned member
there usually on but are playing different games like rdr

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:23 AM

how is PES2011?

LOL, I ll try and get on sometime in next few days smile.gif maybe even today

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Oct 15 2010, 09:23)
how is PES2011?

It's great. Get it! icon14.gif

@Mason - OK

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

Mason if I'm on RDR and you want to Play GTA Just Let Me Know Specially if Andy is On Too

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

hey Rob, you checked out any of the RDR undead episodes coming soon? looks really cool zombies + cowboys biggrin.gif

as for pes2011, I've been disappointed by sports games - they always seem to be the same game but just with slight tweaks and updates - nothing majorly new . I have always preferred PES over FIFA, but I think I'd probably try FIFA this year ... if I had the money and the time to play ... sad.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

Take notice, Important.

Guys, it's time to turn the tables around and bring this place to life!
To begin with and to get some things clear, this topic doesen't have usage for viewing only, it's suppose to be a friendly place for us to get know eachoters better (since we all live around the globe), for easier online communication, taking a part in planning and sharing ideas to make our online experience here and on LIVE/PSN not better, then best, and let me ask you what are we doing regarding to that sarcasm.gif ??? I'll tell you, zilch (nothing) wink.gif

Time to stand on our feets fellas and ask ourselfs do we have time, will & interest for this kind of thing? I want answer from every member (yes or no) and not excuses.

If I can work for 40 hours a week (more or less depending on the time) and still set the sh*t up, going out every night and play occasionally on LIVE, then each of you can contribute with 10 minutes of time everyday to check this topic out, post whatever you want; about games you recently played, maybe some of the problems that you had and want to share in order to get advice or help with, music, YT videos or just about ordinary life, anything.....would be nice, thank you wink.gif

Before Oct 25th I want things changed around here and members to start participating in things I posted above! I want answers on my question as-well (from all of you), also from now on we are having meetings on GTA IV/EFLC every weekend, Sunday or Saturday.

Don't take this wrong, but If anyone disagree with my statements above and think it's not capable, free or anything else to get involved more with The Damned, then I expect atleast explanation and written resignation post! I would rather have 5 people beside me who share the same simpaty for games, life, music, going out, booze, weed or anything, and also appreciate my time (it's mutual) that I invested into making our little community possible.

Don't expect anymore that I will PM every individual to keep the activity around this place, for this exist this topic! From now on if you go inactive and don't explain why or how long, you can find your place on 'Board Members' roster or not at all.

I expect that you have conclude and receive the message today, also will take actions if you care enough to stay here! Thank you and I expect replies from everyone.

@Alex DeLarge.: Bro add me on MSN and tell me when will you be free for some chit chat notify.gif smile.gif

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

Lenny McLean's Better Looking Brother

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

Strength - You know I am without a gang at the moment ? and I can help spam this place to hell and back !! Add 2 and 2 together and tell me if you get the same total I am thinking of wink.gif

Personally the reason I left was in the hope of a new up and coming gang joining the forums and needing my service.. It really does not look like that is going to happen !! sooooo how about I help an existing gang get back on its feet ??

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:00 PM Edited by The Director., 18 October 2010 - 05:05 PM.

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 18 2010, 18:46)
Strength - You know I am without a gang at the moment ? and I can help spam this place to hell and back !! Add 2 and 2 together and tell me if you get the same total I am thinking of wink.gif

Personally the reason I left was in the hope of a new up and coming gang joining the forums and needing my service.. It really does not look like that is going to happen !! sooooo how about I help an existing gang get back on its feet ??

Mr. Guvenator, Nitty, a friend biggrin.gif ....it would be a real pleasure to have a normal conversations from time to time in this place, also someone to occasionally play with!
Your services are more then welcome in The Damned, sign up brother wink.gif

Bubbles1117
  • Bubbles1117

Dead beat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 18 2010, 15:50)
Take notice, Important.

Time to stand on our feets fellas and ask ourselfs do we have time, will & interest for this kind of thing? I want answer from every member (yes or no) and not excuses.

I quoted a little bit of your post strength, just to shorten the size of my post smile.gif

I will try and give the damned MC more of my time (can't get on everyday though sad.gif and sometimes im busy with other things) but the least I can do is reply and be active on the forums smile.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Bubbles1117 @ Oct 18 2010, 19:12)
QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 18 2010, 15:50)
Take notice, Important.

I quoted a little bit of your post strength, just to shorten the size of my post smile.gif

I will try and give the damned MC more of my time (can't get on everyday though sad.gif and sometimes im busy with other things) but the least I can do is reply and be active on the forums smile.gif

[Quoting: LeeLee ] Fair doo's brother, fair doo's cool.gif
Hope you want break up the promise, also I want you soon in orders of Full Ranked Members wink.gif

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:19 PM

Hey everyone!

Director, the answer to your question is yes. I will and can get on here everyday and write about something. Today I will write that I smoke weed a lot so I may have some good stories. I'm pretty high right now actually and this guy is giving me like an eighth for free in a few hours! I'm so excited!

On a serious note:

I can make sure to get on GTA at least once on the weekends for meetings and maybe during the week sometimes. I also totally agree with what you said.

bwsloc1
  • bwsloc1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:45 PM

i will & can be on here everyday. I'm 100% behind you on this Strength. DFFD

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (gtafan113 @ Oct 18 2010, 22:19)
Hey everyone!

Director, the answer to your question is yes. I will and can get on here everyday and write about something. Today I will write that I smoke weed a lot so I may have some good stories. I'm pretty high right now actually and this guy is giving me like an eighth for free in a few hours! I'm so excited!

On a serious note:

I can make sure to get on GTA at least once on the weekends for meetings and maybe during the week sometimes. I also totally agree with what you said.

Hahaha I was so blazed last night around 1 am (my time) when I saw your post, that I started to laugh knowing that someone else is also hitting the green at the moment Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Me and a friend scored some good sh*t (sk) on Sunday and got blazed hard by two blunts only, while on Saturday we hit 8 and got barely stoned sigh.gif

In any case, I'm glad that someone finally understood that we must start doing things together, get to know each other better and start funcionating as collective! We are 8 months on this board, and I'm really surprised that we survived for that long doing almost nothing mercie_blink.gif .

I guess things are about to change smile.gif

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

CODE
Questions Answers
1. Your age?Old enough to know better
2. Any warning/commendations in your Members Log?Nope, a clean slate !
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?Angels of Death
4. Which console and GTA games do you own?AnXbox - all episodes
5. XB-L/PSN Gamertag?II THE GUV II
6. Time zone?UK
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?I can shoot in a straight line and drive in a straight line mercie_blink.gif
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?5 days a week (when I should be working !!)
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console?HALO, MW2, not much else
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you participate in the game of Lone Wolf Biker/Cops N' Crooks/GTA Race?I will participate and win tounge2.gif

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:30 PM

Welcome aboard mate Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
Hopefully we can turn things around here with your presence bro, I know you want disappoint cool.gif .
I will add you to 360 roster right away! At first as prospect (recruit), then we can procced with testings since I played with you dozent or so times, know your style and commitment to game very good, so there is no need of introducing you Mr. Guv! I only expect from you to let me know when you want to be tested icon14.gif

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

@Director It is great to know that someone else is getting stoned when you are. biggrin.gif That guy never came through last night...but I'm supposed to meet him in a little bit so hopefully he will this time!

I do totally agree that we should all try to get to know each other more and get things going. I want to see The Damned be the best that it can be. smile.gif

With that said, PS3 members, what day this weekend would be good for you guys? I know Friday night I won't be around at all. Going to a football game with my aunt, then a friend's birthday party. So looking forward to that! So yeah anyway, just post when you are available this weekend so we can set something up and play together!

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (gtafan113 @ Oct 19 2010, 21:28)
@Director It is great to know that someone else is getting stoned when you are. biggrin.gif That guy never came through last night...but I'm supposed to meet him in a little bit so hopefully he will this time!

I do totally agree that we should all try to get to know each other more and get things going. I want to see The Damned be the best that it can be. smile.gif

Hehehe I am getting at my friends flat in a bit, getting blazed again with that good cheeba, cheeba (sk) biggrin.gif
Also, thanks for the support Gina, Bubbles & bwsloc1 so far, let's get this gang to the top like it deserves to be icon14.gif

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

Haha yeah!! THE GUV! turn.gif turn.gif

Welcome man so good to have you here in the damned, Me you together again just like the good old AoD days! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Lets kick ass brothers cool.gif

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for the welcome !!

Strength - I am ready for testing whenever you like smile.gif ..... devil.gif
Alex - Time to kick ass again bro !! ph34r.gif

My first instalment of spam for you guys !!

Sorry had to do it that was the funniest thing I saw on TV all of last week !! biggrin.gif (apologies for the bad quality video it was the only one I could find !!)

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

I wil tke u all on. i am da bezt. AOd - brutherz 4 lyf. 1 on THE DAMNED MC. me versus u all. ill own. ill pwn. den ill bake a cake lololol u guiz SUK!!!!!

II THE GUV II
  • II THE GUV II

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

I have heard rumours about what you do to cakes so can I pass my slice on after you have finshed baking wink.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

Unsubstantiated rumours, Mr.Costin. UN-SUB-STAN-TIATED!

I just dabble. I don't have a problem. NO I DON'T! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!

The Director.
  • The Director.

Retired.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:05 PM Edited by The Director., 20 October 2010 - 01:20 PM.

QUOTE (II THE GUV II @ Oct 20 2010, 14:14)
I have heard rumours about what you do to cakes so can I pass my slice on after you have finshed baking wink.gif

If that's the word Nitt, then I will pass the cake also tounge.gif .
Anyway, I'll check the video later GUV since I don't have 'Flash Player' installed on my job sneaky2.gif whatsthat.gif nervous.gif turn.gif yawn.gif ! Everybody please call me Strength. like before, I only made this account for shooting flicks on GTA IV & San Andreas that will start soon cool.gif .

Also recently I got San Andreas for my PC and installed some cool mods!
ENBSeries in 1, some beta mods (Ballas, Grove and Varios beta models), GTA IV ragdoll animations & weapons, TBoGT parachute and think of installing SA:MP.
Anybody still playing?

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

Strength, I still play San Andreas all the time! I make my own mods too. I'm a coder though I can't like make cars or anything like that. I've never tried modding GTA IV though because I don't have it for PC.

YamiFly
  • YamiFly

=D= Club Secretary

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:20 AM

Strength! Wasup! I vanished since... May? June? I don't know.
Well, I guess I may stay here. Im downloading GTA SA for my PC now to get the SAMP mod so if you get one we can get together... if I don't vanish again XD
So, good luck in the future of the damned.
PS: Sup Alex.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:04 AM

Yes to Your answer,Strenght
So I'll start right now
Anybody Played Minecraft? I'm addicted to it!

Oh and Can you get viruses by Downloading Multiplayer Mod for SA? Because I have it

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (The Director. @ Oct 18 2010, 17:25)
[QUOTE=Bubbles1117,Oct 18 2010, 19:12] [QUOTE=The Director.,Oct 18 2010, 15:50] Take notice, Important.

i have to say im totally still into the damned mc im totally amazed with how much we have updated and expanded on
plus i have alot of future ideas for the club like i wanna do some cool events with the ps3 chapter do biker runs and
drive round liberty city and also kick some ass among the gangs
and ok this is a reason not an excuse ive been doing homework for the past weeks to make sure im passing school im in grade 11 and i just want it all done...im on every second weekend this weekend beeing that weekend i can play
but strength i am still totally into the gang and always will be

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users