[DAMN] The Damned

14,844 replies to this topic
Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Muffin_Man_48 @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 15:18)
Yea, I swear man, even the best CnC players aren't that deadly but I'm confused... In CnC I think I never had so much trouble dealing with anyone but on TDM? I know that naturally they will be much better, but many of them use turbos so you never know.. and I prefer variety cuz m4 it's plain boring. I remember when I first played against monk, I thought he had driveby auto aim or somethingá , it was impossible and it still is hard to deal with him in a drive by, meaning that If I wanna improve even more, I have to keep playing with those people.

I would be willing to use the other controller settings, I know you can tap a bit faster that way but I'm so used to the normal one that I don't know what's gonna happen. Slow aim works for me too but it's impossible to react quick enough when the danger is coming from other directions... I don't know we will see... Anyways I suggest tonight we play in our damned accountsá what time will you be on?

im going on in a min so

Ok cool bro, I just got from school so when im done eating(25 mins) I'll play devil.gif

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 23:30)
It would be cool if some of you joined me in those freaking TDM's and tell me what you think, sometimes I just feel they must be cheating somehow, and I do see laggers but turbos are hard to spot when most regulars can kill u before u even get close to killing them... I'm too busy right now, so I can't play as much as I used to do a while back lol.gif

Crimson, another good way to practice disallow is in freemode. Many of the great disallow players I have met used this mode to hone their skills. Anytime you see me on, just shoot me a message because I definitely need practice also. I almost always play TMW, so my skills are concentrated in the drivebys, not so much outside of the car. Plus in freemode, we can make it where no one else can join and discuss things without time limits or worrying about other people. Just us practicing and fine tuning our skills!

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

I'll be available for the GL match guys!. I have a week off work starting today biggrin.gif
it's been awhile since I've played GTA. So please guys be patient after I get my ass handed to me.

Derek!! You thinking of getting resident evil 6? Would you be up for a bit of coop? It looks damn good to me. I've only played 30 or so minutes of it and it trumps res 5 in my opinion.
I recommend it

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 21:44)
Derek!! You thinking of getting resident evil 6? Would you be up for a bit of coop? It looks damn good to me. I've only played 30 or so minutes of it and it trumps res 5 in my opinion.
I recommend it

I saw you on that early, was going to request an invite.

I love it, f*ck the reviewers! biggrin.gif

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 21:55)
I recommend it

We should have a game together soon? icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

I'll be available for the GL match guys.

smile.gif

Great news, looking well forward to this game now. I can see it being a cracker.

Myself, muffin and flames managed to get on our Damned_ accounts, too many noobs and not enough competition though, how were the games before I joined guys?

Racing on BoGT tonight, Prison escape game and some battlefield today.

And Z might finally be heard today !

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 10:49)
I'll be available for the GL match guys.

smile.gif

Great news, looking well forward to this game now. I can see it being a cracker.

Myself, muffin and flames managed to get on our Damned_ accounts, too many noobs and not enough competition though, how were the games before I joined guys?

Racing on BoGT tonight, Prison escape game and some battlefield today.

And Z might finally be heard today !

tlad tonight tbogt tomorrow icon14.gif

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

Kobayashi, Kake968, Killer SMG(barbb) and JIMMY all removed from the list of prospects.

Anyone joining us, must either play or post.

Hornbasher is now a full member, he has his own patch, DRIVER.

More updates coming soon to the topic, plus new events soon too.

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 22:21)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 21:55)
I recommend it

We should have a game together soon? icon14.gif

Oh hell yeah!! I am picking it up today I think. I had it reserved but haven't made it to gamestop to pick it up yet mercie_blink.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Great Games!

Next time we'll definitely bring a stronger force.

We were all rusty as hell due to RE6, Family or Work. Ha Ha!

Good to see we made a mild come back in the late of the TDM,
But it was too late. angry.gif

Good Games, and a great level of sportsmanship.
Something the forums states we shouldn't expect. mercie_blink.gif

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

The Plague Boys Commander

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:31 AM Edited by xTotal-Effectx, 08 October 2012 - 12:40 AM.

just thought id drop in and say hi and let yall know that Madmonk420 had his interview for our news cast, if you wana read it check it out here

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

Monk, you're getting that augmentation. lol.gif

It was very nice to stand along all of my brothers today in the GL. We played very well and, though we were all surprised by that TCJC, we fared out well. In addition, today was riddled with comedy; beavers to be precise. lol.gif

Also, some very funny games with Monk today, after the GL. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. All of those f*ckin' beaver and radio ad and in-game dialogue jokes had me dying of laughter. Let's do it again soon. lol.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Monday, Oct 8 2012, 01:01)
Monk, you're getting that augmentation.á lol.gif

Thats wonderfull doctor!!! tounge.gif .

I enjoyed yesterday very much it was nice to get talking for a change. I cant use the mic at my Gf`s because I speak too loud and wake them up. The beaver chat was funny man. It came out of nothing too. Some beaver got smoked and it just ecalated from there lol.

I thought I was gay or even transgender but after tryin both of those I finaly found out what it was....

I hate walking!!!

Brilliant Eric had a great time. The night flew in.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

i had to turn off my mic because i Would end up waking everyone up in my house with my laughing lol

" smokin some Beaver " lol

Great fun in The GL Match smile.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:05 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2012 - 03:13 PM.

MUFFIN_MAN_48 perforated some beaver tounge.gif good times guys. I look forward to the next time.

Last night, I think I sh*t the bed
Got so drunk, I gave a dude head
Life is just a merciful blur
When you pop a Pi▀wasser
Pi▀wasser; don't drink it slow
3 a.m., buy some blow
Sleep in the bathroom on the floor
What really matters anymore?
All the crap you, do all day
Who f*cking cares anyway?!
Pi▀wasser; this is beer
Drive drunk off a pier
Pi▀wasser; drink all day
It helps your troubles go away, yeah yeah

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Good job guys. I cant wait to come back! Hopefully it will be before the end of this year.

Im playing IV on my sisters 360 every night. It's fun and my skills are back tounge.gif as im unknown in CnC everyone thinks i have a turbo lol.
It kinda feels like wasting my time cause ps3 is my home. Now I regret having sold my ps3 before I went to Ireland, not sure when I'll be able to buy a new one.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Guys I have made a post in the private forum. When you get the chance check it out.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:15 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2012 - 08:44 PM.

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Monday, Oct 8 2012, 15:23)
Good job guys. I cant wait to come back! Hopefully it will be before the end of this year.

Im playing IV on my sisters 360 every night. It's fun and my skills are back tounge.gif as im unknown in CnC everyone thinks i have a turbo lol.
It kinda feels like wasting my time cause ps3 is my home. Now I regret having sold my ps3 before I went to Ireland, not sure when I'll be able to buy a new one.

I used to have a 360 but I gave it to friend for his birthday. The only reason I got it was to play EFLC. Its the same game but feel the timing is different plus I hate the postion of the left stick its way too high up on the pad.The pad themselfs are too chunky for my liking too. Im not fan of xbox. I can comment because ive had one.Cheap contruction. Having to pay for online which still has glitches and lag. Having to buy everything separate like a hard drive so you can play online f*ck xbox to be honest. Microsoft should stick to PC`s.

LOL see the can of worms we have opened up here. I been walking around in work saying "Eat a dick clown" "I hate walking"
"take her numba Niko" "Yeah I see you asshole" all in the voices. Its catchy lol

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Monday, Oct 8 2012, 12:15)
LOL see the can of worms we have opened up here. I been walking around in work saying "Eat a dick clown" "I hate walking"
"take her numba Niko" "Yeah I see you asshole" all in the voices. Its catchy lol

^ Thiiis guuuuyyyyyy... tounge2.gif

I've been singing the Pi▀wasser theme song all day, non-stop. It's quite hard to get out of your head once you know the lyrics. By the way, those opening first two lines made me sh*t myself with laughter. lol.gif

Along with AJ, I participated in the 'Prison Escape' event on Saturday. 'Twas fun, but takes planning and strategy. If you're interested in that kind of thing, you should take a gander at the page. Has quite a few participants already.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Well done guys for winning the game, I'm glad it went ahead, and from what I hear we won sportingly.

I am going to take a long break from GTA, the forum and gaming as a whole. My family needs me right now, and as much as GTA could be a distraction for me, I need to be there for my grand dad, he isn't able to cope without me, and knowing that my grandmother hasn't got long left has really upset him, tomorrow my mother will tell him the full awful diagnosis, and I know it's going to hurt him badly.

I will remain as strong and as positive as I can, but inside I'm finding it hard to handle all of this, I keep talking to my grandmother, not knowing if it will be the last words, I just want her to get better, but I can't do anything.

Thanks guys, please look after this topic, stay strong, keep winning, and I'll be back.

Bye for now.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

best of luck AJ, for you and your family icon14.gif

HD97XL
  • HD97XL

Yeah it's for real

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Had a great time Sunday. The beaver jokes never got old!! I was literally almost in tears at one point biggrin.gif Monk smoked beaver, kaiser punctuated beaver, lmfao!!

Wish we coulda got a game of TMW in though sad.gif

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:40 AM Edited by kaisersoza_66, 09 October 2012 - 02:07 AM.

This is for you chaps...

pisswasser

one of my favourites here biggrin.gif

hope to see you back soon AJ icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

user posted image
Real Pi▀wasser Beer, made by Rockstar as a promotional item.

I no longer have my promotional case of Pi▀wasser due to well, drinking it.
Basically it tastes very unique yet enjoyable but same strength as any light beer. confused.gif

Did any of you guys get this as a possible pre-order or was it only from online retailers
and German Rockstar.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Tuesday, Oct 9 2012, 14:05)
user posted image
Real Pi▀wasser Beer, made by Rockstar as a promotional item.

I no longer have my promotional case of Pi▀wasser due to well, drinking it.
Basically it tastes very unique yet enjoyable but same strength as any light beer. confused.gif

Did any of you guys get this as a possible pre-order or was it only from online retailers
and German Rockstar.

I never got any beer. I have the gta 4 game art, the soundtrack,a R* keyring, A gta4 safe box and a gta4 bag. . I hope they have some good things for V but the danger is having to wait longer for the special edition goodies. Thats not going to happen im a que up at midnight GTA fan lol. There was a way around it though like order online sometimes it comes early but ive noticed that not been happening in recent times. So what i do is order online and if it comes early that great if not I go at midnight and when the other game arrives I just sell it to my m* or send it back.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

Aj I hope the best for you and your family, stay strong amigo... smile.gif icon14.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

Aj good luck with your family situation bro. I'm gonna miss you making good events and playing with us for awhile lol, but personal life always comes first. Hope everything goes good and you'll be back soon.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:22 PM Edited by Muffin_Man_48, 10 October 2012 - 10:14 PM.

Thought i would share a few images of one of my newest modded Controllers ( Still in progress ) But should look good at the end
It Is a Brand New 1st gen dualshock 3 controller donated to me by my brothers Friend Before he left for uni smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:55 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 10 October 2012 - 09:53 PM.

Kool aid man and Messy murdur V Madmonk420 and Vinvega. We played 4 or 5 times we one every game but they were good games. Kool aid and Messy were getting stronger as it went on. I was finding Murder a little suspect. I hit him 6 times flashing but no kill then he jumps out of the car to go to the rifles during a driveby duel. Who does that? Any of the TMW players familair with him? Kool aid been around for a bit. Felt sorry for him actually hes good player just unfortuate he got us on a good day.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Wednesday, Oct 10 2012, 10:55)
Kool aid man and Messy murdur V Madmonk420 and Vinvega. We played 4 or 5 times we one every game but they were good games. Kool aid and Messy were getting stronger as it went on. I was finding Murder a little suspect. I hit him 6 times flashing but no kill then he jumps out of the car to go to the rifles during a driveby duel. Who does that? Any of the TMW players familair with him? Kool aid been around for a bit. Felt sorry for him actually hes good player just unfortuate he got us on a good day.

Something was definitely fishy about Messy Murdur. One too many times have I caught him in a near-certainly winning gunfight that I winded up losing. I'd having him running down a block with me following him in the car, but he absorbed most of my bullets. His online ID didn't even flicker as I saw the blood spurting out from his body. This is why we can't have good things for long. I too feel sorry for Kool Aid Man. He just got sh*t luck last night.

For anybody who's interested, I'll be on PSN in about 20 minutes or so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users