13,958 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Nitroxious is this your only account on GTAforums?

I'm sorry if it seems we are paranoid, but like FUGA has pointed out, there are a few idiot noobs that have been messaging gangs members randomly over the PSN, to tell us "f*ck the Damned".

We will change our recruiting protocol. You will still stand as a prospect, but full membership will depend on yourself being able to prove you're not somebody in disguise.

Prospect trial will last 4 weeks, you're position in the gang will then be decided by a private vote amongst the troops. This method of joining the gang will apply to all "strangers" trying to join.

-----

So kalzz_liege is a member of OG gang.
OG Twillz has been asking for a gang match, but that doesn't explain how he got into the =D= chat to begin with.

Ohwell let's strictly enforce a rule on PSN chats, Damned members only + non-forum users (like CnC/ TMW / TW friends we trust)

-----

Nice to play with you Danz on BF3, that game felt like a maratheon, like a 60 minute turf war on GTA IV, but with tanks and helicopters, epic game, so glad we won it, from being 200 tokens down.
We both had some great moments, not sure if you noticed but I purposely distracted a tank whilst you flanked, and then c4'ed. The game had some very wtf moments though.

It was a pity I didnt join GTA sooner, I missed the CnC games. But I will be playing GTA IV tomorrow, I promise. Pray that there will be some decent competition, two nights running, no enemies, no noobs , no nothing in TMW.

Had good games on BF3 though, even bumped into TheBruceter on it biggrin.gif , me and him ended up vs DDZN who switched teams when they saw I joined. Epic game of Sniper/Pistol/Knife only TDM.

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:53 AM

ya you can't trust anybody anymore alot of strange things has happened on the forums.
so we should be very careful of who we befriend

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:09 AM Edited by ajbns87, 13 April 2012 - 03:13 AM.

Got the bastard . smile.gif

Nitro was a PBM, known as Jimmy. - BUSTED.

I asked Girish to check it out, good work FUGA icon14.gif

I feel like AndyGanteks all of a sudden monocle.gif lol.gif

What a waste of f*cking time though right, why would somebody go to all that effort?

----

Madmonk hope you have a good trip, wish we could of had some decent games tonight. sad.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

bahahhah. Hey AJ. I signed up for your event dude, Make me a FEW sigs lol.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:16 AM Edited by ajbns87, 13 April 2012 - 10:25 AM.

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 07:10)
bahahhah. Hey AJ. I signed up for your event dude, Make me a FEW sigs  lol.gif

lol.gif Lol

FUGA, tonight I'm going on EFLC to decide which tracks / laps / vehicles to use for event.
would be cool if you could join and we decide together on some good settings. Hope to have some CnC / TW games tonight. Because past two nights been getting on GTA too late, and TMW has been dead.

Battlefield 3 now has these matches that can last 1hr +, that's what happened last night, joined with Z. and we were losing 900-600, and we ended up winning by just 30 or less. I didnt want to leave til we either lost or won. smile.gif

Kaiser you spoke about bf3, it's difficult to get into it for a new player, but I would reccomend it. Whilst Madmonk and Mir probably wouldn't.

AoGjr good to see your activity is increasing icon14.gif and like Madmonk I like your signature too. Let me know, if you want me to make you one?

+ We will try to play against THR MC this weekend for the GL. I've posted in the GL topic, suggesting Sunday night at 8pm GMT.
Not sure yet if THR MC will be available for this time, but let me know troops if you are interested in playing, it's on EFLC and it's their settings.
Ideally we want at least 4 vs 4, I think we should refuse an offer of 2 vs 2.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:57 PM Edited by Muffin_Man_48, 13 April 2012 - 05:01 PM.

hi Everybody just want to recommend Gta 4 on pc Its Awesome !!

to anyone who has a good gaming computer / laptop and has gta
add me on " CornishKid48 "

Any ways aj i will be on ps3 tonight "just got to complete story on gta pc first lol biggrin.gif "

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Muffin you should try adding "Jimbatron" he's a big CnC fan and plays on PC only. He's a cool member here, you probably seen his youtube videos.
If you play online, you should join one of his CnC games for a try.

lol "cornishkid48" , son of "cornishlad" tounge.gif

Muffin hope you are able to take part in the GL match vs THR MC gang.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

hahahaha yeah

when is the GL Match ??

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Not sure, I was hoping this weekend, because I wanted the next weekend after to be free for Races and Breakers event.

Let me know when a good time is for you. I'll make a topic in the private forum, and we can discuss the game there.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

Ok cool anytime sunday is best for me

Ive Been thinking about This " Damned MC Video " and will start making it when i get EFLC on my pc

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Sounds good, we ll have to work together to think of some ideas for it.

Sunday is good with me too, thats the day I put forward, in the GL topic itself.

See you on GTA tonight.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

Hi Sorry Aj i couldn't come on gta 4 tonight sad.gif but good news !
i managed to buy gta lost & damned for 2.39 off http://www.greenmangaming.com i highly recommend this website

anyways yeah we must talk about what to include in this video
will talk on ps3 tomorrow i will defo be on smile.gif
hope to talk soon take care everyone

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

Im well impressed with the sig's you made me AJ.
The problem is its oversized, something about it containing too many bytes! facedesk.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:12 AM Edited by ajbns87, 14 April 2012 - 09:46 AM.

sh*t i hate GTAF , I'll sort it , wont take long.

---Kaiser I pm'ed your new signatures that should work, thanks to UNRATED69 for helping me to reduce byte size-----

-

Muffin Man, that was a great deal!

Also check out Angels of Death gang on here, they play on Xbox, they got some nice video's for the MC, could be inspiration for ours,I don't want to be just associated with "bikers"...I want the video to show the true Damned MC, a bunch of players that play all the modes, CnC , TMW , TDM etc.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:38 PM Edited by kaisersoza_66, 14 April 2012 - 01:41 PM.

Thanks very much AJ icon14.gif

Can i ask which application you used to make the signatures?
I would love to be able to do what you did.

You should be doing what narcis speed does, you're very good!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:17 PM Edited by ajbns87, 14 April 2012 - 09:47 PM.

Thanks Kaiser. smile.gif

I use a free downloadable programme called GIMP.
I watched a few tutorials on youtube, to help get started with it.

I'll never be on the same level as narcis speed or the others, but I enjoy making GFX here and there.

----

Liverpool 2 Everton 1, get in there, happy to see Carroll scoring the winner, onwards and upwards.
Man City won too, come Utd slip up now.

----

Doing Portal 2 single player at the moment, for ages I'm like wtf monocle.gif mercie_blink.gif ....and then I finally figure it out and I'm wow.gif colgate.gif

R'n'b NEW TEAM is coming soon. Hopefully more will sign up devil.gif

Ballad of Gay Tony tracks confirmed.

-----

Ok added new team, those that haven't signed up icon13.gif

Also here's the promotional poster that will be sent to a few friends not on the forum.

user posted image

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

man i wanna do a gang league match so bad
anyway can't wait for the 1st match on R'n'B

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Is everyone ok ?

Where have you all gone monocle.gif lol.gif

Great race yesterday GTA IV, got a load of randoms to race with zombies, very fun.

Sorry afterwards I had to go, time was ticking and had to go outside to finish work off.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:52 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 16 April 2012 - 11:56 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 16:29)
Is everyone ok ?

Where have you all gone

Im closed at home, studying, messing on laptop, visiting forums, visiting battlelog, watching videos on youtube, not playing though.

I am really bored, started to eat solid things only 2 days ago after the surgery last week. There is nothing really good to see on TV. I had some nostalgia moments today after watching some videos of Twisted Metal, remembering of my chilhood and how good were the games of that series, countless hours of fun playing Twisted Metal 4 in my ps1, that was a really good game. f*cking Sweet Tooth, he should be nerfed. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Ah good times! No school and nothing to care about apart from my own fun.
----------------------------------------

Any good videos on youtube to watch? I need some to make the time run faster.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

Forgot your operation affected what you could eat. that must suck. Not sure about youtube videos, I don't really watch much on there, except music videos, trailers and occasional gameplay videos.

Tv sucks, but I do like Game of Thrones the tv show, and if you ever get chance watch Breaking Bad. Not sure if they ever get shown in Brazil though.

Twisted Metal was an awesome game. Was tempted to get the newest one for ps3.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Get well soon Z !

Anyways ps3 is getting boring for me .. dont play it much now but will hopefully start playing it soon just got to get in the mood

z for youtube videos check out Roosterteeth they do some cracking videos which make me laugh i recommend them

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

You better be playing it this Sunday at 8 Dan ! Racing n Breaking time.

I'm worried players won't show up.

---

Had some nice games tonight with Madmonk on GTA, never enough competition for us to be truely tested though, having to play eachother led to some nice battles between us though.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

facejacker

Have you guys been watching Facejacker lately? happy.gif lol.gif Last nights episode had me crying with laughter!

This clip is from an earlier series mind.

It feels like i haven't played GTA for ages! Im still commited to the game. Its just that im so immersed in ME3 at the moment. Plus, it doesn't take a lifetime to get a decent game.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:17 PM Edited by Muffin_Man_48, 18 April 2012 - 03:22 PM.

dont you worry aj im gunna show up !

Just signed on my ps3 to find hardly anyone online lol
Gta iv pc is waiting for me so im gunna load that up smile.gif Free Mode With mods HERE I COME !
I will post some videos on what free mode with mods are like on the pc version
Catch you all later

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

Good to hear Muffin smile.gif We are on the same team, up against some good players.

I'll be on battlefield tonight about 9, but will also be supporting chelsea against Barca in the CL.

GTA is hit and miss online, sometimes lobbies never fill, other times you get too many.

I havent watched much of facejacker, but I enjoyed phonejacker a lot, hope to see you return to GTA soon Kaiser.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Aj I will Record the event on sunday dont worry i will have my voice this time as well smile.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Sounds good Muffin, put music over the footage though!

A few suggestions

(From the movie Drive)

(From the movie Collateral)

(From the movie Easy Rider

Should be an awesome night!

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Great suggestions

all 3 = Awesome

I remember ready ,steady ,go From Juiced ......
Good ole Days

cant wait for the event going to be great also i am currently figuring out a way in order to speed up my upload time to youtube

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:00 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 20 April 2012 - 06:18 AM.

Hi troops how goes it?

Been having some games in the afternoon this week. A couple of close fought games. A couple of 4-5* turned me over on wed. It was a timed game in Bohan and I thought I would be smart and park a burning car next to Petrovic`s Cognoscenti expecting the other team to get the fail. Well the car blew up and I got the fail with 30 seconds left in the game. They beat me by $200 lol. Ill be on tonight at some point as im not up early the next day.Aj im trying to get my EFLC disk back for this weekend If so ill jump in on the R&B event on Sunday. If there is no space ill catch up when you are finished.Is the GL match with the THR-MC taking place? If so I recommend a bash on EFLC beforehand. Who else is has got it? You,Muffin,Stoney,Kaiser and I?

Next week end im off to Liverpool with the lads for my mates stag do.Any of the Damned from that area?

See you soon troops wink.gif

ROLL OUT!!!!!!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

FFS, just wrote a long message in reply, and didn't actually send before closing the page facedesk.gif

Monk - would be great if you came for Racers n Breakers, I'd be honoured to have you involved. The GL game could and should happen on Sunday before or after the event. Hope you enjoy your trip to Liverpool, I'd come up as I'm in North Wales, so not too far, but the boss (girlfriend) probably wouldn't give permission colgate.gif

Muffin - glad you liked the music suggestions, thanks for the promo video in the topic, look forward to playing on Sunday.

----

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users