Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

12,980 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:41 PM Edited by ajbns87, 25 December 2011 - 08:29 PM.

QUOTE (Strength @ Sunday, Dec 25 2011, 19:00)

user posted image

Quoted to make the 3000th post.

Thanks Strength

------------------------

Thought I'd share a nice song with you all, enjoy.

Hope you guys had a nice christmas, mine has been crap, except the food

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:40 PM Edited by Strength, 29 March 2012 - 01:00 PM.

Sorry for the harsh reaction guys! By it, I did not meant anything harmful. Just wanted to express my defeat to patience I had, because I been waiting from last night to post this and wish you all a Merry Christmas in a special way, but every time I dropped by the Damned topic today, it was on 2998 post and standing still. suicidal.gif biggrin.gif

I other news, I will continue my work on the new graphics tomorrow! smile.gif Sorry for the lack of information's on the thing, but I've been real busy lately and did not menage to do anything GTA related. Since I'm free for this whole week, this is about to change. icon14.gif

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:46 AM Edited by ZDANZ96, 26 December 2011 - 12:49 AM.

Yay! Happy 3000th! xmas.gif

It is a nice song aj. However, I thought sharing another one wouldn't hurt anyone. wink.gif

Sorry but I love RHCP. And someone from the "bad" CnC group (makon), asked yesterday in a chat what the f*ck was RHCP. Then I wondered who the f*ck was him, and left the chat.

See you dudes, in gta perhaps.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

Merry Christmas to all of you guys. xmas.gif

It is amazing to see that we have accumulated a total of 3,000 posts. God bless another successful 3,000 more. I had a ton of fun during a Christmas party today with my peers from university at my bud Alex's apartment. It has been ages since I have been to a party.

Growing up in the '90s and early 2000s, I was a big fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, as well as Nirvana and Pearl Jam. As I got older, I developed more of a taste for artists such as Cream (above), The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Beatles, etc.

See you guys around.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

Hi Would it be possible for me to join as it sounds good and would like to join many thanks
Muffin_Man_48

Psn : Muffin_Man_48

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Muffin_Man_48 @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 14:00)
Hi Would it be possible for me to join as it sounds good and would like to join many thanks
Muffin_Man_48

Psn : Muffin_Man_48

Yes that would be very cool, but firstly you need to post what is in the code below, and fill out the application answering where it says "Answer here".

CODE
[center][tableb][th][B]Questions[/B][/th][th][B]Answers[/B][/th][tr][td][B]1.[/B] Your age?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]2.[/B] Which do you own, GTA IV, EFLC or Both?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]3.[/B] Were you associated with any former gangs before?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]4.[/B] Whats your real name?[/td][td]Answer Here [/td][/tr][tr][td][B]5.[/B][color=a8c5ff]PSN[/color] GamerTag/ID?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]6.[/B] Time zone?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]7.[/B] How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]8.[/B] How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]9.[/B] Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td][B]10.[/B] To become a full TDMC member, will you actively participate in forum discussion, Gang matches and events?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][/tableb][/center]

It is nice to see you posting here. Feels great to have you as a member. Also, I cannot wait to see myself in the video you were recording. smile.gif

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:22 PM Edited by Muffin_Man_48, 26 December 2011 - 04:26 PM.

Questions Answers
1. Your age? 15
2. Which do you own, GTA IV, EFLC or Both? Both
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?No
4. Whats your real name?Dan
5. PSN GamerTag/ID?Muffin_Man_48
6. Time zone? GMT
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?Good At Hiding smile.gif and also can record the matches In hd
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?Everyday
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console?Battlefield Grand turismo 5 and Call Of duty
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you actively participate in forum discussion, Gang matches and events?Will Try too

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:26 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 26 December 2011 - 04:29 PM.

Congrats, you are now considered a member of The Damned MC. We will add you as a prospect, and we will promote you if remain being active both on forums and on Gta with us. smile.gif

Welcome to the gang Muffin.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

well that was quick and easy anyways see you on gta smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:30 PM Edited by ajbns87, 26 December 2011 - 04:41 PM.

Thanks for officially signing up, hope more friends do the same smile.gif

EDIT: Just wanted to add, players that are friends and are well known, don't go through prospect trial, they are given full membership straight off, prospect status is only for strangers wink.gif As for "Ranks" don't read too much into that, we are all considered equals here, I might be considered leader, but I try to act far from it, I'm not a dictator smile.gif

Also remember guys if you want a signature, let me know. I'm inviting a lot of great players to join, so other gangs better watch out, the Damned MC mean business in 2012.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

do i have to do anything else in the meantime or is that it ??
Is there any events coming up ?

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Muffin_Man_48 @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 16:36)
do i have to do anything else in the meantime or is that it ??
Is there any events coming up ?

Not for the time being, not gang specific.

2012 will mean the start of a new Gang league / Championship. We'll be taking part, last year we drew two games and lost two games.

There are always events happening, and I always post any ideas or news here first about future events, together I like to think the Damned help make events, by taking part and giving each other ideas / graphics.

Myself, and Zdanz (and Bradleyowain) are taking part in the "Christmas Cup" organised by fireguy109, its a mixed racing cup.
Here is the link > http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=496273

It be great to see a fully lobby playing some of those races planned.

Coming soon some Graphics for the next "one-off CnC event"...

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

ah.... cool ok the only problem is which gta is the racing league as if its gta Iv remember i can only drive down the east side lol anyway cant wait for the new cnc cup to start hopefully it will be successful as the previous one.
remember i will be able to record the games now and hopefully show our point of the matches
like that final where we were discussing about the helicopter crashing and flipping the getaway boat as i was about to sit down for my escape.
Anyway i can't wait to start playing for the =D= gang and hope 2012 brings excitement and joy.
See you guys on gta later
many thanks Muffin_Man_48
Dan

http://www.youtube.com/48MuffinMan

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

Thanks Muffin , hopefully more CnC friends will join too...

ps.....

user posted image
Coming soon.......

New topic coming soon, what do you think of the banner guys? I don't think I've missed any major flags out smile.gif

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

The banner is awesome aj. Great work on it. smile.gif icon14.gif

Now another thing. BF3 reached at my home today by mail, and I am finishing to install things here, the update is already downloaded. Hopefully I will play with you guys today. wow.gif

Also. I, Muffin and RentALine went on a free mode that was pretty much hacked earlier, including a guy that isn't even registered in psn. Muffin recorded everything and might show it later.

Great day guys.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Danz, It took me a long time to make, I actually requested it in GFX request section, but nobody bothered to help except one, will post it there too (show them pro's how its done cool.gif )

Also look forward to seeing what you are talking about with this hacker, hopefully he stays in free mode and not CnC or TMW .

cornishlad
  • cornishlad

Loyalty

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

QuestionsAnswers
1. Your age?Answer Here
2. Which do you own, GTA IV, EFLC or Both?Answer Here
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?Answer Here
4. Whats your real name?Answer Here
5. PSN GamerTag/ID?Answer Here
6. Time zone?Answer Here
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?Answer Here
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?Answer Here
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console?Answer Here
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you actively participate in forum discussion, Gang matches and events?Answer Here

cornishlad
  • cornishlad

Loyalty

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

1. Your age? 40
2. Which do you own, GTA IV, EFLC or Both? both
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before? not in here
4. Whats your real name? Mr Cornishlad
5.PSN GamerTag/ID? Cornsihlad
6. Time zone? gmt
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills? previously reached number 2 in CNC
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF? once or twice a day
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console? Answer Here
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you actively participate in forum discussion, Gang matches and events? Answer Here

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:38 PM Edited by ajbns87, 26 December 2011 - 08:53 PM.

Thanks mrcornishland smile.gif

Remember you can fix mistakes by using user posted image button

---

I think I'll start making some special ranks for these new members soon smile.gif

ralfalfa
  • ralfalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

I want to apply.

QuestionsAnswers
1. Your age?29
2. Which do you own, GTA IV, EFLC or Both?Both
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?No
4. Whats your real name?Rafael
5. PSN GamerTag/ID?ralfalfa
6. Time zone?-6 gmt
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?I thrash talk, and I love explosives
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?3
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console?Lumines, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Top Gun
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you actively participate in forum discussion, Gang matches and events?Yeah, why not

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

Welcome Ralf!
Thanks for joining

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:02 AM Edited by Muffin_Man_48, 27 December 2011 - 11:09 AM.

Hi Yes Me and Zdan were in a bugged / Hacked Free Mode last night And i was lucky enough to record parts of it
The guy had unlimited health at but must of turned it off as people were getting suspicious at him as people were kicking him.

Anyways i will post a link when it has finished uploading btw its only 2.36 mins long as i only recorded parts of it
I can't edit as my editing program is playing up atm

<------ This link is to the video / Ive listed this video as private so only people who have the link can watch this

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:10 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 27 December 2011 - 04:55 PM.

YESSSSSS!!!!!! feels like the january transfer window with all these quality additions to our squad.Welcome troops biggrin.gif 2012 is gonna be a good one!!!!!!

Ive got a few things on the next few days then ill be back with the thunder!!!!!!!!

Bohan is mine biggrin.gif tounge.gif

ROLL OUT!!!!

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Muffin_Man_48 @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 11:02)
Hi Yes Me and Zdan were in a bugged / Hacked Free Mode last night And i was lucky enough to record parts of it
The guy had unlimited health at but must of turned it off as people were getting suspicious at him as people were kicking him.

Anyways i will post a link when it has finished uploading btw its only 2.36 mins long as i only recorded parts of it
I can't edit as my editing program is playing up atm

<------ This link is to the video / Ive listed this video as private so only people who have the link can watch this

Why the f*ck would someone do that in free mode its even more pointless than the mode itself.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

Great news about the new recruits! welcome to The Damned mc guys smile.gif
Perhaps now we can get a few games going, without the need for waiting for randoms in lobbies. Numbers are what we really lacked and i know from playing against cornishlad (if at all you remember me? confused.gif ) that we're getting quality aswell.

I know i dont play GTA as much as you guys do but Skyrim is just soo addictive at the moment. Its not helped when the gta lobbies are all empty apart from the AA ones cryani.gif
I also have about 6 games that i haven't even loaded into the ps3 yet! and others i have only partially played due to me having way too many games for my own good.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

its all good dude just get to the gta a few times a week or the forums a few times a week and it will all be good biggrin.gif i barely get on and the damned respects me alot and i respect them because of there lenience...so dont sweat we will all play some games and have good times biggrin.gif

ohh and to the fact we got 2 new recruits congrats on joining the damned at its best moment we are getting better as individuals and as a team and now we have more numbers
so we can compete in the GL with better odds of success and i gotta say cant wait to play some games with yall in the near future...

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

Thanks biggrin.gif Without coming across as soppy you guys are all pretty cool. Although we have never met face to face or even spoken, i have an understanding and respect for you guys. I can tell im not talking to fools. Its a shame in my years of playing GTA i attracted a lot of unwanted attention and systematic childlike sh*t from people. Simply because i played well.

You guys play with skill and a healthy respect for oppososition. Its has been the way i have always played the game. There may have been times when my passion has turned to aggresion, but i refuse to resort to spam hate messages and cheap tactics.
The forums serve to bring the 'best' players together. rather than the 'better' players. its for those who share enough passion for gta to come together and play the game the way its intended smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:26 AM Edited by ajbns87, 28 December 2011 - 02:40 AM.

Kaiser, good words , very true about the forum in general.

I really want the Damned MC to be about having fun, but competetively. Playing with skill and at the same time a respect for the opposition; which is something I believe should come at the heart of when we compete together and between ourselves. GTA is full of great players, but very few are great and fair. Too many play with an attitude of victory at all costs, cheap tactics and no respect.

I'm pleased that a few good friends from Cops n Crooks have joined up, feel free to add eachother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield 3

Remember to sign-up to Battlelog and register with TDMC platoon, Mason has done a good job creating and designing it. So if you have BF 3 please support that.

Be sure to download Back to Karkland, ZDANZ, hopefully we'll do the co-op missions successfully next time we try, trust me, myself and madmonk were trying for a good hour to do that flipping helicopter one notify.gif , also I'm sure you are getting to know the game better, just let me know if you have any questions, its a confusing game when you first start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few things to the new recruits

The gang has a private forum ( a link to the site, is found at the top of page 1, feel free to register and join there also, its not essential)

The gang has also got a few members, including my self with "Damned" PSN accounts, these are all (Damned_"something"), only Damned members know who is who, so we don't reveal here what eachother's alias name is (again this is not essential, as we mainly play with our usual accounts, but it would be nice to play more often under these names).

If you want to show a youtube video on the forum use the following codes.

CODE
[youtube]"random unique letters/numbers found at end of link for video[/youtube]

Currently existing on the forum there are 3-4 PS3 gangs, these include D12 (also known as d1rty dozen, or ddzn), The Yardies, The Highway Reapers and The Cappadona Mafia, the latter gangs are large and well established, the second two are newer to the forum.

Other gangs exist, but only on Xbox360. In the past when GTA was more active, a much larger number of gangs existed, since then many have either left or just become very inactive, once the next GTA is out, I'm sure there will be many more forming or becoming active again.

If you have any questions or requests, just ask.

Topic updates coming soon.

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

Updates Made

user posted image

RANK PS3 Chapter PSN ID
user posted imageStrength.
user posted imageajbns87ajbns87
user posted imageZDANZ96Z_danz1996
user posted imageStonehead37Vinvega56
user posted imagemason.acemasonchance
user posted imagekaisersoza_66kaisersoza_66
user posted imageMuffin_Man_48Muffin_Man_48
user posted imagecornishladcornishlad
user posted imageVacantVacant
user posted imageralfalfaRalfalfa
user posted imageMadmonk420Madmonk420
user posted imagePUKEMAGGOTSPUKEMAGGGOTS

New recruits added, more recruits coming soon, new gang graphics coming soon, new CnC event coming in late January, new Gang league coming soon also. Keep inviting your friends to join here.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:14 PM

Aj, sorry to barge in. Merry Xmas and happy new year Damned guys. smile.gif

Aj, i know you are friends with the Capadonna dude and the Highway Reaper MC dude, and you said that their PS3 clans are big enough. Problem is, they are external, as they only got 1 or 2 members on GTAF, so in order for them to be included into GL, they need to have all of their members registered on GTAF, and active, else mods might even lock their topics for being external. So if you think they got some potential to join up the GL, and other GTAF events, it would be good to encourage them to do so!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users