Quotable Notables @ GTAF

6,757 replies to this topic
Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:18 AM

I hope I will be one of many soldiers on the lines helping get rid of Kim's regime once and for all.

you know you cant respawn irl right?
  • Tchuck, Star-Lord, Algonquin Assassin and 7 others like this

Chiarii
  • Chiarii

Russian Bump Stocks Can't Melt Steel Beams

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

Irregardless

Even putting aside the fact that the rest of your contributions are frankly nonsense...most people with sense will have switched off immediately at this non-word.
The laugh when I read that response omg... I made this for you Sivis
Spoiler
  • Tchuck, Finn 7 five 11, sivispacem and 2 others like this

Once a Jolly Swagman
  • Once a Jolly Swagman

Punk-ass Bitch

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

Please leave any snide comments and distasteful jokes or remarks to yourself

so I can't call the 12 year old girl a dirty slut?
Gold
  • El Dildo, livejoker, Finn 7 five 11 and 4 others like this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Freelance Outlaw And A Great Dancer l

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:42 AM

I wasn't offering the cock to you, I was offering it to Mion/Sayuri/Retarded/Whatever the f*ck.

My cock, my rules.

Quote of the year right there. Ending the year with a bang!
  • ten-a-penny, Zello and sreyazsec like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco
  • Distinguished Medal Begging 2018

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:24 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 10 December 2017 - 09:29 PM.

^ How come you didn't include the "reaction"?

I wasn't offering the cock to you, I was offering it to Mion/Sayuri/Retarded/Whatever the f*ck.

My cock, my rules.

v

can I have some

E:

Turned oput Blaze was actually replying to Crokey, but I stand correct.

• Star-Lord, livejoker, Uncle Sikee Atric and 1 other like this

fashion
  • fashion

Do not be sorry. Be better.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:08 AM

http://gtaforums.com...erious-problem/

I know, it got locked right away but I was in tears when I first clicked this. Didn't see that coming.
  • Big_Smiley likes this

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

Big Homeboy

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:25 AM

I know, it got locked right away but I was in tears when I first clicked this. Didn't see that coming.

I didn't think he being was serious tbh, I mean lolz that meme kinda ruined it.

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:12 AM

I didn't think he being was serious tbh, I mean lolz that meme kinda ruined it.
The meme and the "probably" is what made me cry. I expected to click a simple topic that got locked for being too general or redirected to an existing debates topic. Instead, I found f*cking spongebob from one of the funniest episodes along with the title, which made me laugh more than any milestone topic I've seen this year. It was also made by that waffleknackwurst dude. It was hillarious and I literally teared up. I realize I might be the only idiot who thought this was funny but.. yeah, to me it was.
  • Finn 7 five 11, Piggsy pls, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

Blaze
  • Blaze

conspiracy clunge is useless clunge

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • United-Kingdom
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    Crew Poster Winner 2017
    Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:43 AM Edited by Blaze, 11 December 2017 - 11:45 AM.

^ How come you didn't include the "reaction"?

My cock, my rules.

v

can I have some

E:

Turned oput Blaze was actually replying to Crokey, but I stand correct.

uh

no i wasnt
  • ten-a-penny, The Deadite and sreyazsec like this

Static
  • Static

Wrist On My Watch

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • None
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:18 PM Edited by Static, 14 December 2017 - 08:18 PM.

To put a long story short, I shoved a whole bag of jelly beans up my ass. 

Explains why he's always in such a sh*tty mood...

• livejoker, Shaundi., ten-a-penny and 2 others like this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

ѕуитн ¢ιту

• Daily Globe
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:03 AM

tfw you take such a paramount dosage of Ls that you apply A+ levels of mental gymnastics as a last resort at trying to turn them into Ws but end up generating more Ls in the process

• livejoker and xxi like this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:08 AM

The Ending of This Thread is the best I've seen from a PBM trying to come back, It's the first time I've seen a PBM trying to convince the admins to come back, admitting they had 20 + accounts and then to top it off they logged into another account they made just to "Like" his own post.

Voodoo never fails to give me a laugh when I need it

• Star-Lord, Algonquin Assassin, Piperka and 5 others like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

The Ending of This Thread is the best I've seen from a PBM trying to come back, It's the first time I've seen a PBM trying to convince the admins to come back, admitting they had 20 + accounts and then to top it off they logged into another account they made just to "Like" his own post.

That’s our Voodoo, but yeah this “pleading” stuff rarely if ever works. They’re better off to come back with a completely new name and not draw attention to themselves.

But Voodoo’s so corrupt I hear he’s able to tell when a PBMs thinking of making a new account before they actually make it. Good luck with that.
  • Star-Lord, Finn 7 five 11, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

this tho

Too bad the thread is locked, else I would've linked it here.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

Fcking this.

Why on earth would you walk around looking like a fresh blood clot from a woman's vagina?

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:55 PM Edited by Maxxi, 19 December 2017 - 09:55 PM.

But Voodoos so corrupt I hear hes able to tell when a PBMs thinking of making a new account before they actually make it. Good luck with that.

Can confirm that is not the case :p
  • Algonquin Assassin, ten-a-penny and Uncle Sikee Atric like this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:36 AM

Fcking this.

Why on earth would you walk around looking like a fresh blood clot from a woman's vagina?

If this is what the youth of today looks like now, We're f*cked when they get older and start running things

That’s our Voodoo, but yeah this “pleading” stuff rarely if ever works. They’re better off to come back with a completely new name and not draw attention to themselves.

But Voodoo’s so corrupt I hear he’s able to tell when a PBMs thinking of making a new account before they actually make it. Good luck with that.

I had that ability when I did admin work for some sites, Whenever we would ban someone for whatever reason they always made a second account to try and explain themselves and I knew it so I would go into the new member register page and refresh it and when I spotted the IP address I'd ban them before they could even finishing registering.

My favorite thing to do with some PBM is throttle their connection on the site so it would be unbelievably slow loading pages, messages would time out before they could be sent, I don't know if IPB has that kind of option but I found that worked the best in detering them from coming back because it was attached to their IP address so they could've made a 1,000 accounts and it wouldn't matter and they eventually stopped trying to come back

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• United-States

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

2nd place for the workshop, that's cool! Congrats to Vanillaworks though, y'all deserve it :D

We all know you don't mean that.
Because you're in my shoes to tell what I mean and what I don't. Diana, I'm sure I speak on everyone's behalf when I say: please go f*ck yourself.
  • livejoker and marco6158 like this

Once a Jolly Swagman
  • Once a Jolly Swagman

Punk-ass Bitch

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

On a serious note I want to encourage everyone to have a safe Christmas this year. Thieves are prevalent at this time of year so use common sense - keep your doors and windows locked, and watch your wallets/purses/bags whilst out and about in busy areas.

THEY WOULD BE AN IDIOT TO TRY AND ROB ME OR COME THROUGH MY DOOR AS THIS
Rpg_7.jpg

IS ALWAYS SLUNG OVER MY SHOULDER, EVEN INSIDE OF THE HOUSE IT'S ON MY SHOULDER FROM THE MOMENT I GET UP AND GET DRESSED BEFORE I EVEN HAD MY MORNING CRACK TIL THE MOMENT I TAKE OFF MY PANTS AND GO TO BED NUDE AND THEN IT'S TUCKED AWAY UNDER MY DUVET

I'VE ONLY HAD TO PULL IT TWICE BUT I HAVEN'T GOT TO USE IT, JUST THE SIGHT OF IT WAS ENOUGH TO SEND THEM RUNNING ONE GUY WAS FOUND DROWNING IN A SEA OF HIS OWN PISS AND TEARS. IT WAS f*ckING AWESOME BUT I JUST WANNA USE IT ALREADY.
  • Star-Lord, ten-a-penny, make total destroy and 5 others like this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands

Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

Tʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟᴀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴀ Bʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ Cʀᴀɪɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴇ

a717b9dd1b15ff487cb0e8e51c378c85.png

b4ba9cda1a08c976caeab12af78d7310.png

• livejoker, Finn 7 five 11, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1070010713

Dude is pissed off because someone told him to remove himself. Most harmful attack in the internet's history.
  • livejoker and Algonquin Assassin like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

MTD tho

I get home, I switch on my TV. I tune to some cartoon network, you know, to feed the inner kid in me. After that trash known as Teen Titans Ho has gone off, I see an advertisement talking about standing up to bullying, and "we speak up."

Now there are many arguments, violence isn't the answer, it only leads to more problems, or ends up getting your child suspended or expelled.......

f*ck THAT!

I don't know how y'all were raised, but we were taught, if a motherf*cker ever laid his hand on you, you beat his or her motherf*cking ass. They can talk all they want, gossip is for women, talking is for bitches, but seeing as how most aren't bout the tough sh*t they be talking bout, they shan't be called a bully.

"Oh he's bullying me!" Kick his f*cking ass!
"He said mean things to me, he said my mama do bath salts, and swallow bugs! Wahh! Wahhh!"
Anyone can talk brother, brother, but only a coward would slander another's name.

What's up with kids these days? They're supposed to be having the times of their lives, true, but they also have to know how to stand up to a motherf*cker when the time comes. I don't believe in that bullying sh*t bro, it's like saying you have a sickness when you don't, and you believe that sh*t like it's real, and so does everyone else.

Teach your son how to be a man, teach him to handle his business like a man should. Let them get knocked in the dirt, a little bit of blood in their mouth, and teeth in their fists, it's better than growing up and being a bona fide bitch later in life when push comes to shove.

I've had my fair share of fights, lost some, won some, but from those I lost, it was from standing up to kids when they saw me as something to take their frustrations out on.

I used to be the little kid, y'know? Big book bag, f*cked up hair cut, made fun of, but it didn't drive me to kill myself or anything. Specifically was this guy name Steven, in the 6th grade, he picked on me nonstop, until one day, he decided to put his hand on me. I slapped the ghetto out of him, and we fought outside of the classroom. I lost, but he never said a word to me again.

I understand that kids are growing up differently today, taught to turn the other cheek, I was too, sh*t. You know how many times I had to turn the other cheek in high school? Me wanting to run a motherf*cker down when he said some racist sh*t to my sister? Me in the kitchen, hearing about how he said n****r this, n****r that, and nobody, not even the teacher gave a single f*ck?

Couldn't afford to be a vagrant in the last years. I had size, I had intimidation too, but people still wanted to mouth off.

I will never apologize for kicking the sh*t out of someone who deserves it. I will never scold my son, or daughter for doing it either, only if they were the victim.

Boys fight, men fight, it's in our nature. If you never had a fight in your life, how do you know you can fight?

Your kid getting bullied at school? Big whoop, grow a f*cking spine. You want to do something about it? Get out in that yard, and teach them how to use those fists. You can shake a hand, but when all else fails, you can at least handle your business.

Like. A. Man.

so i was watching a television network that's core demographic is literal children, and this ad came on that said 'don't bully people', and i'm sitting there in my spongebob pajamas with a capri sun and a hot plate of toy story kraft mac and cheese, and i just lost it. like f*ck, just be a man. fight everyone. teach your kids how to use a sword.

• livejoker, RedDagger, S5L3T0 and 2 others like this

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:18 AM

Speaking of which

dork absentis paid me 40 bucks to sh*t in his mouth

• livejoker and ten-a-penny like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2017
    Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

Penisilin.

Is that what your doc has been giving you

Quality  :^:
  • Star-Lord, livejoker and Blaze like this

Tonguegirl
  • Tonguegirl

Kitty Puncher

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:33 PM Edited by Tonguegirl, 02 January 2018 - 06:34 PM.

Ohhhh, I really liked this car.

Then I found out it was optionally weaponizable.

Goodbye Savestra

LOL

• Femme Fatale likes this

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:49 PM Edited by fashion, 10 January 2018 - 07:50 PM.

I don't think

Let me stop you here. This is your problem.

lmao
  • livejoker, Blaze, ten-a-penny and 2 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:59 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 10 January 2018 - 08:05 PM.

I'm all good with being the antagonist btw.

"Antagonist" suggest significance. At best, in this film analogy, you're Nameless Henchman #6

#BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

E:

How did I forgot about this gem?

Naturally, I'm expecting a bunch of rage comments for posting this, but, well, sometimes I feel inclined to post what's on my mind from time to time.

We get it you're trying to be different and edgyz.  :rol:
P O T K E T T L E
  • livejoker, fashion and sreyazsec like this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• United-States

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

Don't accept his application he is a Wars Trek nerd!!!

al5tIO5.gif
  • livejoker, ten-a-penny, AlYEEenTwo and 4 others like this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

FYI, I said a guy was cute in the Member Photos thread. OMG the audacity, stone me to death in public. 

Yep. That's all you said.

0QgQ1Pf.png

x1v4vMZ.jpg

• Personal, Puss in Boots, Tonguegirl and 1 other like this

Tonguegirl
  • Tonguegirl

Kitty Puncher

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

Spoiler

And if it was said anywhere else other than the Member Photo threads it wouldn't be an issue.

Calling it unsolicited sexual harrassment is frankly ridiculous. An off-colour 'lewd' comment perhaps. :D

At least you have the original post to make your judgement on and you're not engaging in gossip-mongering to validate stupidity.

• Femme Fatale likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users