Quotable Notables @ GTAF

6,585 replies to this topic
Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

It's just a dream.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

Me too, I have 2, Japanese on my back (uh oh, I just got put on Leone Family's sad little hit list)...

Why do you keep thinking he hate you? He showed me your private messages and he was clearly apologising to you. I don't want to create problems with you either so please don't take this bad lol :lol: . I visited him at his apartment this afternoon and he was depressed by the whole situation. I mean, there was that french guy (i donno his name) who starting insulting him in private because LeoneFamily tougt he was buring his publications and when he tried to make peace with the french guy the french guy went on public and called him something I dont remember what. And now there is also that whole thing about japan and you got angry but he wandted peace with you also but you didnt want so he starts to worry about his reputation. He likes this site very much so he doiesnt like when people think he not good you know? I agree he got too far but he did not want to be bad with you he told me. He's a very kind person in the real life he has no enemy he really don't understand why 2 people dont like him on the internet. Ok goodbye I will watch Independace Day Résurgence now we talk after byeeeeee
lmao
  • Tomasak, RedDagger, ten-a-penny and 9 others like this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted A week ago

i legitimately have no idea whats going on are we talking real apartments or gtao

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 5 days ago

Anyone? Bueller?

The movie reference honestly made me chuckle  :lol:

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Grandpa.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 days ago

The question is this thread is : Has GTA Online made you a better person?

I answer with :

giphy.gif

Although you can bet your back teeth some of the Online regulars would say it has!

A few hours later this appears:

When I get the energy, I'll tell you why the answer for me is YES in full detail.

It's not as straightforward as that, because now I think I would become an even better person if I quit playing GTA.

But back in October 2013, GTA V saved my life from the abyss. I wouldn't be sober and successful, running my own business, getting laid, enjoying my life, living on my own with a cool cat named Sammy on the West Coast --- had I never played GTA V.

GTA V saved my life.

I rest my case!
  • ten-a-penny, AlienTwo, The Deadite and 1 other like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago Edited by DOUGL4S1, 4 days ago.

Someone just got banned twice, and in under 4 hours. Is this some sort of new record?

E: Apparently he's back, so nvm.

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Grandpa.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 days ago

I love some Recruitment threads :

XB1 Snob Racers, you know who you are. "Snob is Boss spelled backwards sort of"

[LINK EDITED AND REMOVED]

Everything under construction. You know, standards being so high and all that.

Snob, boss, what?

• livejoker, ten-a-penny and jrl51592 like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I love some Recruitment threads :

XB1 Snob Racers, you know who you are. "Snob is Boss spelled backwards sort of"

[LINK EDITED AND REMOVED]

Everything under construction. You know, standards being so high and all that.

Snob, boss, what?
Here's where it originated from.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

I don't want a Bully 2. Jimmy was a high school dropout. There is no way his goes on to college. We all saw Jimmy Hopkins get his ear shot off by Franklin in GTA 5, while wearing a bigfoot disguise. Either make Max Payne 4 or GTA 6 on current gen, since GTA 5 was originally on PS3 and remastered on PS4. Bully 2 has to take place in Los Santos, which is why GTA 6 needs to be published 1st.

• ten-a-penny, Pastry, Femme Fatale and 1 other like this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 3 days ago

Someone just got banned twice, and in under 4 hours. Is this some sort of new record?

Not by a long shot, the record is probably in seconds and most likely held by the mush that doesn't flush, Mr Philip Fudge esq.

• Voodoo likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah, I've had plenty of occasions where I'll just sit and refresh the IP tools and catch PBMs within seconds of new account registration. The above mentioned included.

• jrl51592 and DOUGL4S1 like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 days ago Edited by DOUGL4S1, 3 days ago.

Yeah, I've had plenty of occasions where I'll just sit and refresh the IP tools and catch PBMs within seconds of new account registration. The above mentioned included.

Sounds like a fun game of Whack-a-Mole.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 2 days ago

My father, being the lazy dickhead he is, he refused to take me to the Phone Shop so I can format this sh*tty phone. So I learned how to do this on my own, in hopes that I might FINALLY get rid of the f*cktardery that is the latest Android Update. I formatted the sh*tty thing with success, only to end up regretting it instantly.

Everything's wiped out for NOTHING, the sh*tty update is still there. Thankfully, at least, my images are still there. But everything else's gone (yes, I know, a Factory Reset removes EVERYTHING in your phone/PC/whatever, that ain't the point) and now I need to redo everything from scratch. All for nothing.

Bonus Rant: The USB connection to my phone keep randomly breaking out, on its own, for no f'ing reason, making it hard AF to transfer anything from laptop to phone and vice-versa, all because the idiot who installed Windows in this laptop didn't install Bluetooth with it. Dumbass.

Bonus Rant MK-II: Love how my father is acting all salty because I, and I quotewas downloading the sh*tty songs he waited and decided to wait 'till said sh*tty songs download before I start downloading others. This is how it went: I YouTube'd the songs he wanted, one by one, used a YT2MP3 site to download the songs, waited for the current song that's downloading to finish before I start another. And he got salty over me waiting for the song to download to go on to another. That's it. Didn't do anything worthy of him to piss him off. Then again, I'm dealing with the Arab parent version of baby Drumpf, so I can't complain much.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 2 days ago

My father, being the lazy dickhead he is, he refused to take me to the Phone Shop so I can format this sh*tty phone. So I learned how to do this on my own, in hopes that I might FINALLY get rid of the f*cktardery that is the latest Android Update. I formatted the sh*tty thing with success, only to end up regretting it instantly.

Everything's wiped out for NOTHING, the sh*tty update is still there. Thankfully, at least, my images are still there. But everything else's gone (yes, I know, a Factory Reset removes EVERYTHING in your phone/PC/whatever, that ain't the point) and now I need to redo everything from scratch. All for nothing.

Bonus Rant: The USB connection to my phone keep randomly breaking out, on its own, for no f'ing reason, making it hard AF to transfer anything from laptop to phone and vice-versa, all because the idiot who installed Windows in this laptop didn't install Bluetooth with it. Dumbass.

Bonus Rant MK-II: Love how my father is acting all salty because I, and I quotewas downloading the sh*tty songs he waited and decided to wait 'till said sh*tty songs download before I start downloading others. This is how it went: I YouTube'd the songs he wanted, one by one, used a YT2MP3 site to download the songs, waited for the current song that's downloading to finish before I start another. And he got salty over me waiting for the song to download to go on to another. That's it. Didn't do anything worthy of him to piss him off. Then again, I'm dealing with the Arab parent version of baby Drumpf, so I can't complain much.

Whoops? Wrong thread?
  • FrikkenZz, ten-a-penny, Payne Killer and 1 other like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Graphics / Visual Arts Staff

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 2 days ago

Whoops? Wrong thread?

It made a great quote though...

Spoiler

• Crokey, FrikkenZz, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 2 days ago

Gee, for a split second I though this was the Grumpy Old Forumers thread. Way to go, Ten!

Can anyone around here move that sh*t to its rightful place?

• AlienTwo likes this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 11 hours ago

GTA IV is still obviously the best because of the great story and characters, well done setting and atmosphere.

And third its V, it has a lot of flaws (sh*t antagonists, dumbed down physics etc.)  but the world Rockstar created is filled with detail and its still a lot of fun. After LC, LS is certainly the best open world city in gaming. The story while messy was also entertaining.

Well, IV was boring, had boring characters, a basic plot (honestly, people are still trying to make out that it had any sort of story) As for the setting. I ws very pretty, but nothing but more and more city got old very quickly.

V Has the two best antagonists around. Mike and Trevor were complicated characters who weren't just cookie cutter bad guys like basic model Niko was. As for the physics? Who wants realistic driving in a gta game? f*ck that. Remember the days of your car accidentally flipping over in the middle of nowhere and you knew it was a long run back to civilisation because it was just about to go on fire? V solved that by allowing us control in the air. A vast gaming improvement.

For me?

V

SA

III

IV

Vice City

Spoiler

Well that made my day. 

• Femme Fatale, Uncle Sikee Atric, The Deadite and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users