Quotable Notables @ GTAF

5,435 replies to this topic
Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Logob)
I have a pet mushroom. His name is Harold.

Legen-dary.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:03 AM

Pretty sure this has been posted in the past 5 Quotable Notables, so why not keep up the trend? It is still f*cking hilarious:
QUOTE (Vegas)
Listen here you little fa**oty piece of flaming excrement

Damn, can't remember the rest of it now that i think about it. Someone else finish it? blush.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (junkie2115 @ Oct 5 2010 @ 10:55)

QUOTE (Canoxa @ Oct 5 2010 @  05:27)

Wait, you kiddos are considering Hannah Montana just for some trophies? 

Yes. and because of my Obession for her ^_^. im a 15 year old who loves Miley alot. I have all her Songs on my PS3 and i have "Photoshopped Naked Pictures of her" haha. every Trophy i get goes up on my Facebook soo yeah. I would get Lolz up the arse.

Sooooooooo yeah.

Yeah.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:02 AM Edited by Blizzard14, 07 October 2010 - 12:04 AM.

QUOTE (Dr.Killa)
so ya, it takes place in san andreas...and a little bit remodled

theres now a NASA space station with a rocket that launches every couple in-game days. if you manage to steal the rocket and break the shuttle off before it reaches space (where you intantly die) you caan fly it around.

new "gang": ku klux klan. dont worry, no racist slurs. they just say "I HATE YOUR KIND" they are armed with shot guns cause they are rednecks

theres also NASCAR tournaments that go on. (warning kkk hangs out here) if you Can manage to steal NASCAR, you will be happy cause they are the fastest

also i thought of these new warning system

1-6 are same in previous games (except gta4)

6 star: instead of rhinos, there are now real tanks (which drive kinda mid speed) and hard to turn, but you cant get busted since the openening is on top.
also there is an armored train. if you are by a train station, you better leave because the amored train will shoot at you and bomb you.

7 star: US navy. they come in giant frigates. the ships also launch hydras, and the ships will shoot missles at you (if you are by water)

8 star: nuclear bomb. there will be a time warning, if you dont hide, you will die. the bomb will explode the entire area your at (if your in los santos, say goodbye to it)

9 star: the angels. god decides that you are un-stoppable, so last resort. he sends down an army of angels. they shoot at you with homing arrows that kill u in one hit. you must go the church and get the sword of death that satan activates to kill them. if you kill 10, god makes a daring deal with satan and they team up to stop YOU.

10 star: the omen when this happens, the entire screen will turn red and move in slow motion (but the omen can move ine extreme speed still). the omen will apear and slash you. it is a one hit kill, so this may be near impossible. go back to the church and change the sword the sword of light to kill him.

11 star: explosion of earth. god decides to explode the earth. this happens near instantly, so you must get a space shuttle FAST.

12 star: alien army. army of aliens await you and shoot you down instantly. near impossible to survive.

http://www.gtaforums...opic=406340&hl=
---------
Hey peeps my name is greg long AKA Gtavice  My mom will let me stay homr from skool one day if I get enough people to say yes its reasonable for such a game like this or there doing it so please reply

Me and my ps2 thank you for the help youcould bring!

now start repyling to help

http://www.gtaforums...opic=60002&st=0

NickRad
  • NickRad

I'm Boxxy you see

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:34 AM Edited by NickRad, 07 October 2010 - 02:36 AM.

I'm starting up a new gang. The primary reason for this is when I look at all these gang threads my brain gets very confused and I don't know what the hell I'm looking at. I think I'm watching a movie or applying for a job, or reading a 1000 page novel.My gang's main purpose will be to follow people around without shooting them. Just follow them constantly. we can follow them until they kill us, then get a chopper and hover directly over them for the entire game.Or if that doesn't work for you, my gang will be a suicide clan. We will walk around with grenades, run up to people and blow ourselves up. Or we will shoot car tires until they burn and light ourselves on fire.Or we can be a motion impeding clan. we will block roads and try to keep players from moving around.Or if none of that works we can kill people the old fashion way I guess.this is for xbox

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=453977

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Canada

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Pico)
I've had even old women almost offering to give me a f*cking blow job over the phone

Seems Andy is a real ladies man. tounge.gif

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (WidowMaker @ Oct 4 2010, 05:29)
QUOTE (κενιη @ Oct 4 2010, 00:26)
QUOTE (WidowMaker @ Oct 3 2010, 18:50)
I don't have a f*cking clue as to who Craig, Chris, Bob or whatever is. So I just see them as "random asshole" which actually simplifies the whole process.

Yeah...kinda ironic that when most people see your name and can't help but think "Hey look, its a whining asshole."

That is ironic, Kevin.

Useless Dave
  • Useless Dave

Voted member of the year 2010

• Members

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Oct 1 2010, 05:23)
It'll start with this, and then suddenly my father will die, to which then I will be placed in the care of my mother, whom you shall meet one day on the town, small talk here and there as you ask her what is the best brand of shampoo to buy for your damaged hair that is both dry and somewhat wavy, an odd combination, she will recommend you a nice shampoo that is refreshing to the hair, also doubles as a conditioner for occasional tangles, and smells of green apples, your favourite. And then what? You'll say thanks, and you'll smile, and introduce yourself, she will do so too, few minutes of small talk later, you will ask her for her number, she will hesitate but then give you it, she will come home telling me she met a nice man at the store today and that he is supposed to give her a call later, you will call, and you will both have a nice time, you ask her out saturday, you go out to a nice coffee shop, and eventually to better places as you grow emotionally to the point where you're both always thinking about eachother and eventually you both give in deciding you're both made for eachother, and you propose. Then a wedding takes place, white everywhere, you will stand there in your tux, you will get married, mum's the word after that, and soon you will ruin my life by constantly calling me 'HURR MY USELESS STEPSON DAVE' every time we meet someone.

And that simply cannot happen

Forgot who wrote that, but im sure it was someone from here.

Right 'ere, son.

Slynke
  • Slynke

"Forum Cool Guy"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mars

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Oct 7 2010, 04:06)
I have woken up many times and had blood all over me. It's been happening ever since I was a child.
..And don't let the blood freak you out, grow accustomed to the taste of it and how it looks on you, and you should be fine.
All my matresses and quilts look like a Baghdad ballroom. But one simply gets used to it.

This guy.. icon14.gif

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

See here for examples of group retardation.

Wasn't going to repost the first few posts since they are just obviously spam...

Slynke
  • Slynke

"Forum Cool Guy"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mars

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:35 PM Edited by Slynke, 07 October 2010 - 04:42 PM.

QUOTE (nerner @ Oct 7 2010, 11:54)
See here for examples of group retardation.

Wasn't going to repost the first few posts since they are just obviously spam...

QUOTE (Dr.Killa)
me am i is are 15 ass old

I'm crying! lmao

EDIT:
QUOTE (Typhus @ Oct 7 2010, 12:35)
It turns this whole internet machine into something that can cause genuine hurt feelings and emotional distress.

This guy never disappoints!

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (GTA addict69 @ Oct 7 2010, 01:32)
Reported it? Does that mean I will get a spanking?  tounge2.gif   I hope he is cute.  inlove.gif

l Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Tyler
  • Tyler

It's not an easy thing to meet your maker

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (Slynke)
QUOTE (playaindahood @ Oct 7 2010, 22:49)
why stalk? so you can jack off to some girls new picture? cos thats f*ckin weird. i agree with the 'f*ckin weirdos' statement

You obviously have never jacked off before moto_whistle.gif

Well now,

NickRad
  • NickRad

I'm Boxxy you see

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:29 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=460554

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (anuj)
I locked this topic because it's nothing more than a "Hey, look at me, someone admitted they're wrong!" topic. Yeah, congrataf*ckinglations loser, you finally got someone to admit that they were wrong about you, even if it took a year of litigation, a website, and countless showings of CourtTV's "Hot Pursuit". You are like a giant sphincter over GTANet, constantly showering us with sh*t that nobody wants to see or deal with.

Also, I got an e-highfive from a forumer after I locked your f*cking topic. I came so hard that I knocked peachy square on her ass.

As for playing both sides of the gun issue: I love guns. I'm sorry that I played Devil's advocate in a few topics and got your dick all swole because there's an "anti" in the crowd. If I focused on my own game, I'd get better in life? Like making assistant manager at the Toledo Papa Johns? Damn, son. There are so many things I could say to that, but jesus christ, hearing it from a pizza boy who voluntarily wears suspenders and isn't a special Olympian gets me to a point where I'm at a loss for proper words. Also: Black hearted? Because I hate you? I'm pretty sure that makes me a normal human beings.

You must've done something, playa. Dudes don't get demodded and BANNED for no reason. If you're so goddamn hard about getting the truth out, why don't you enlighten us as to why you had your posting rights removed? And fair warning, if you use any self-righteous martyr bullsh*t in your post I'm going to e-kick you in the e-ass. Adding "e-" prefixes isn't 1997 or anything, is it?

Obligatory demburn right there.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

That topic disappeared ages ago. Where did you find that quote?
But it's a great inclusion. Anuj is a guy who gets funnier as he gets angrier smile.gif

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:57 PM Edited by nerner, 10 October 2010 - 07:25 PM.

QUOTE (Typhus @ Oct 10 2010, 19:07)
That topic disappeared ages ago. Where did you find that quote?
But it's a great inclusion. Anuj is a guy who gets funnier as he gets angrier smile.gif

I googled up Dawg1990 for sh*ts and giggles to see if I could find some more stupid sh*t that he was involved in. And it brought up a moderator appreciation thread from 2 years ago. Within which you posted that very quote. I remembered that the topic that it came from was removed in 09 or so and so I copied and pasted it over.

Edited to remove spelling errors...

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:56 AM

Cidamelo's latest topic:

Hi friends, I want to know who do you think it's the most handsome character in GTA. Even if you're a man, don't be shy to vote, think that a man in handsome doesn't make you gay  I think the guys in this pool are the only hot characters in GTA, but the hottest is Claude .What do you think? Oh, and if it is in the wrong forum, sorry, I don't know if general GTA topics have to be here. 

The options were: Claude, Tommy, Adam Dimayev and Ray Boccino facedesk.gif

beto
  • beto

doob city

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:27 AM

^ hahaha, what the f*ck.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (desmosedici @ May 24 2008, 10:55)
Please help me accomplish this commendable feat! I feel as if I have the devil perched atop my shoulder whispering into my ear to commit sin! I know it's not written in The 10 Commandments, but I still consider it to be wrong, but either I'm being controlled by the devil or my right arm has a mind of its own and I can't stop it from jerking my dick.

I feel guilty for doing it and I know that God is trying to help me to not do it because of his plans for me in the future, all of which form into his Divine Plan. When I'm tempted to beat my meat, I try to think of what Jesus did for me on the cross and how much the Father loves me.

It usually helps me do the right thing or give me peace when I think of how much God loves me. And when I say usually I mean a few days and then I break! I try to remember that the Father is perfect and loving and wants what's best for me.

I feel awful. I knew that this might happen. In order to succeed it takes a few failures to make it. By Gods grace, I will make it to 7 days and more. Look on the bright side, I have made progress by going longer without it.

I just wanted to encourage all of you to accompany on this journey. I know exactly how difficult this battle is; I've fought it for half a decade.

Freedom and healing are a journey, not a destination. It's a long process, slips will happen, but look at them as an opportunity to get better, rather than beat yourself up about it.

So, please, GTAForums, be honest and open yourselves up to yourself, God, me, and the rest of the community.

One day down, 27 to go. You are all in my prayers.
May Microbe bless you. Have faith in Microbe.

hahaha

NickRad
  • NickRad

I'm Boxxy you see

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:45 AM

Too much to quote. This guy just failed to bad suicidal.gif
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=451973
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=452860
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=452754

meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Gaming] 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2010
    Best Cluckin' Huge Meal 2015

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:30 PM

In preperation for Fallout - New Vegas:

QUOTE (Daz @ Oct 11 2010, 16:36)
I want to go into the pitt naked, and punch everything

Tyler
  • Tyler

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (GoDK)
Dude looks like someone stepped on a leprechaun with a mic.

icon14.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:56 PM Edited by Deji, 12 October 2010 - 11:08 PM.

Well I decided to upload this for my own ammusement in later life, but since this guy apparently got banned from here, I feel it's necessary to share it with the GTAForums community... The events are pretty self-explanatory:

Click Me

My only regret was not taking up the opportunity when he said:
"and i wasent meaning to sound like a dick"

To say something like:
"In that case, you are a natural talent!"

But oh well, I'll remember it for next time. The guy did block me from his MSN, but by then I already had permission to post the conversation and such.

Edit: Woah, that was confusing.. topic just got merged tounge2.gif I don't come here often.

Bernard Jazz
  • Bernard Jazz

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

A quote from GTAF's very own "billioner" in regards to the forum rules about emulators/roms.
QUOTE ("RICHM7")
sut the f*ck up. your just pissed because were talking about emulationa and all that sh*t. im really wealthy in real life but u dont see me going to buy games when there right in front of me where i can download them. f*ck ALL HATERS THAT THINK THAT IM WRONG, BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A sh*t. and if a mod tries to ban me from this website, i dont give a f*ck. why r so many of u people care about the rules so much. damm u make me sick. i know u have to follow the rules smetimes but that doesnt mean u have to protect the games from falling apart. thats rockstar's problem, not ours people. WAKEEE UPP

Linkage.

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (AH64Hunter)
Don't be such a douchebag and if your wealthy witch your not because you have spelling errors why go on internet forums and start acting like your 2 years old?
and I'm going to fix you spelling errors

RICHM7 said:Shut the f*ck up. your just pissed because were talking about emulations and all that sh*t. I'm really wealthy in real life but you don't see me going to buy games when there right in front of me where I can download them. f*ck all haters that think that I'm wrong, because I don't give a sh*t. and if a mod tries to ban me from this website, I don't give a f*ck. why are so many of you people care about the rules so much. damn you make me sick. I know you have to follow the rules sometimes but that doesn't mean you have to protect the games from falling apart. that's rock-star's problem, not ours people wake up.
if you Don't like the site than leave.

Seens like he is a fine one to talk. And since when was poor spelling solely or poor people?

Kevin...
  • Kevin...

Bringer of Dramageddon

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (κενιη @ Oct 14 2010, 09:10)
QUOTE (The-King @ Oct 14 2010, 09:45)

If you've ever watched a comp then you'd realize the massive combination of effort and skill that goes into it. Around two or three minutes into any free skate you'll notice everyone getting clumsy as sh*t and falling a-lot. sh*t'll rip into you faster than any other sport I've ever played. I don't even want to imagine what full-on vert could do to someone. There's a reason why pretty much every skater has washboard abs.

I mean if Neil Armstrong's an athlete why aren't Bob Burnquist or Ryan Nyquist?

Neil Armstrong is an astronaut, jackass.

I woke up and loled lol.gif

Tyler
  • Tyler

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE ( Dominico)
Lol, you make fun of my picture now. AT LEAST I HAD THE COURAGE TO UPLOAD MY OWN PIC, UNLIKE YOU GAY ASS UGLY MOTHERf*ckERS, WHO LOOK LIKE RAPISTS. And yes, I'm straight, and I don't pay for "love" like you do every Saturday night. You fail big time. And I'm not afraid to post my pic anywhere, many girls said I'm cute.
If you think I'm gay then everyone on this forum is gay. Just because I like to take care of my looks doesn't mean I'm gay.
I bet you're more homophobes than me lol.

Couldn't stop laughing haha.

Dominico
  • Dominico

The Man Who Laughs At Your Comment

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Unoriginal44 @ Oct 21 2010, 19:40)
QUOTE ( Dominico)
Lol, you make fun of my picture now. AT LEAST I HAD THE COURAGE TO UPLOAD MY OWN PIC, UNLIKE YOU GAY ASS UGLY MOTHERf*ckERS, WHO LOOK LIKE RAPISTS. And yes, I'm straight, and I don't pay for "love" like you do every Saturday night. You fail big time. And I'm not afraid to post my pic anywhere, many girls said I'm cute.
If you think I'm gay then everyone on this forum is gay. Just because I like to take care of my looks doesn't mean I'm gay.
I bet you're more homophobes than me lol.

Couldn't stop laughing haha.

HAhahhaha, I just wrote that, what the hell man, already posted that here? LMAO

meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Gaming] 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2010
    Best Cluckin' Huge Meal 2015

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:17 PM

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.

QUOTE (meta: just now)

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users