Photo

Quotable Notables @ GTAF

4,177 replies to this topic
Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

I just couldn't help but post this in here.

Spoiler

http://gtaforums.com...2/?p=1064520763

It's just so touching to see sivispacem liking lil's post

Spoiler

spiderman_crying.gif

I knew you two could do it.
  • GTAKid667, sivispacem, stu and 2 others like this

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

It's been a while, and I finally found something noteworthy.

This was a topic...

So I've been contacted by a modeling agency and they told me to go to their agency tomorrow to negociate a collaboration between us and therefore to give them an interview. While I can't really go tomorrow, because I'm busy with the university, I told them to give me time and set a new date when to meet. This remains to be discussed.

The reason I've created this topic is because I'm quite a shy guy and have low-self esteem and even if the agency is not international, I guess I still have to participate at their photo events. Not sure if shyness will work out with their requests. What do you think?

And another reason I've created this topic is to ask more details about this interview they are talking about. What kind of interview is that? Anyone has any idea about it?

I'm thinking something like this.

backroom-casting-couch.jpg

20 likes.

• EyeMacHunt, Vlynor, DMC14 and 1 other like this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:57 AM Edited by Dr. John, 17 January 2014 - 08:57 AM.

Haha, and that guy doesn't even know what is it. :lol:

Don't worry, I know that place. That's where I touched my puberty.

#f*ckthepolice

Anyways, I really wanted to post some very nice quotes from the "IMPORTANT!" milstone but it seems like it has been deleted. God damnit, mods never let us members have fun. Why? :(

Here's another one for now:

Link

I really can't quote it because the topic is locked but you can still read the OP and the reactions of other members.

Been a while since we had these kinds of trolls popping up.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by geobst, 18 January 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Don't come crying to us when you wake up in a bathtub full of ice with your kidney missing.

A joke would be okay, but the same old wrote f*cking hundred times again and again is pathetic. I don't live in f*cking Somalia and I think I have enough experience to make the difference between a fake and a legit agency. They have hundreds of photos from events in their current cities, so the chance that I'm losing my kidney is 0. Now off with you and the type of guys like you.

I sense a bit of anger. Do not fret, my child. Relax. Find your inner-self and release the fury from your core.

Anger creates wrinkles and wrinkles could ruin your modeling career, capisce? 

Link

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Ever since I started playing V. I keep dreaming of being a bank robber, I actually want to be one. Its the thrill of doing it, the action. I dont know but I want to be one. Everytime I go to a bank, I scope the place out, I've been looking at blueprints, how to unlock safes, how safes work, security alarms, and Im thinking of taking some hacking computer classes. Hell I have made 3 applications in a few banks in my city just so I can get to know it better inside out. Anyone else feel this way?

:lol:

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Guess I'm off to the GTAO section. 

We can form militias and grow our own commodities.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:03 AM

How the picture of a homosexual actor in a servile role makes any credible addition to the topic is beyond me. It appears the newly appointed Moderators  have gone wild in the attempt to defame, and degrade the  personal existence of another member purely for the fun of it.
This is what is called Forum Bullying, it is dangerous when a member does it and doubly so when 'management' takes it up, 

This kind of conduct used to get members Banned, and here we have New Moderators doing it.
This may be a prelude to the future of this forum.

Get the Topic back on the subject.

From the topic: http://gtaforums.com...-a-child/page-4
  • Joe Chip and theadmiral like this

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

Quoting your own post is pretty lame. Especially when it's not even worth quoting.

Saw Hopsin Live on Saturday, My mates woke me up at 10 with a phone call Saturday morning, asked if I wanted to come for a road trip to Sydney (3.5 hour drive) to see Hopsin, I dried my clothes as fast as possible, Ironed up a shirt and bounced, the show started around 6ish with a few underground artists hitting it up first, and then Hopsin came on, I worked my way up the front row, he crowd surfed me, high fived a few times, it was pretty rad. His show was pretty funny, shamed the f*ck out of people who snuck on stage, had a lunch time cypher, it was heaps mad.

Classic Aussies kept chanting "Suck his dick, suck his dick" when this chick came on stage haha it was funny as. And then the guy next to me was telling Hopsin he'd suck his dick hahaha!

Discovered this group while I we were watching pre-show Soul Benefits, some of their tracks are shaky, but their first track is good, getting through the rest now, they're touring, 3k likes on FB
http://soulbenefits....mp.com/releases

scusthov.gif white ppl

http://gtaforums.com...c/?p=1064317690

• F4L?, RoadRunner71 and Ermac. like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:46 AM Edited by AceKingston, 27 January 2014 - 10:49 AM.

http://gtaforums.com...-on-the-forums/

Sorry for the pointless topic but has the forum been updatesd the font looks different on the main pages it has some shadowing witch I don't care for.

WitchSilhouette.jpg

• F4L? and Sting4S like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

How the picture of a homosexual actor in a servile role makes any credible addition to the topic is beyond me. It appears the newly appointed Moderators  have gone wild in the attempt to defame, and degrade the  personal existence of another member purely for the fun of it.This is what is called Forum Bullying, it is dangerous when a member does it and doubly so when 'management' takes it up,  This kind of conduct used to get members Banned, and here we have New Moderators doing it.This may be a prelude to the future of this forum. Get the Topic back on the subject.

Dude... :O That was sooooo notable.
  • sivispacem likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

How the picture of a homosexual actor in a servile role makes any credible addition to the topic is beyond me. It appears the newly appointed Moderators  have gone wild in the attempt to defame, and degrade the  personal existence of another member purely for the fun of it.
This is what is called Forum Bullying, it is dangerous when a member does it and doubly so when 'management' takes it up, 

This kind of conduct used to get members Banned, and here we have New Moderators doing it.
This may be a prelude to the future of this forum.

Get the Topic back on the subject.

KWBWKh0.png

• Moonshield, lil weasel, SCAR. and 5 others like this

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

How the picture of a homosexual actor in a servile role makes any credible addition to the topic is beyond me. It appears the newly appointed Moderators  have gone wild in the attempt to defame, and degrade the  personal existence of another member purely for the fun of it.This is what is called Forum Bullying, it is dangerous when a member does it and doubly so when 'management' takes it up,  This kind of conduct used to get members Banned, and here we have New Moderators doing it.This may be a prelude to the future of this forum. Get the Topic back on the subject.

Dude... :O That was sooooo notable.

The best part is, he has made it notable now (well the post where he quotes his post).

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

How the picture of a homosexual actor in a servile role makes any credible addition to the topic is beyond me.

Much more notable if you quote just that line. I wish he didn't self nominate it here because I was going to quote that part!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

I woudl have sex w cloud if i could but also only if she was ready& willing.

I was venturing through and old pre-release thread and laughed my ass off when I read that. :lol:
  • F4L? likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 02 February 2014 - 06:46 PM.

I almost lost my virgity when I was 4!

I hope your uncle is in jail. 

From here: http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064657190

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

Here's a picture of me I took in the bathroom of the church where my sister got married on her wedding day. This was back in September.

8ivh.jpg

ekvQopT.png

• Tacymist likes this

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Can't we get any love for Raavi in here? Surely not just from me, I'm a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cock.

Admiral's been posting the last bit for quite some time now. :lol:
  • Sting4S likes this

Moth
  • Moth

I am mad scientist, sunuvabich!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

Can't we get any love for Raavi in here? Surely not just from me, I'm a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cock.

Admiral's been posting the last bit for quite some time now. :lol:

It's part of becoming a member of The Precinct. Pretty much every member of TP had to go through it. Other OGA gangs either do nothing or something different.  

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

In a thread about crew/friends ganging up on players I don't know if this was intentionally funny.

i like taking on 2+ dudes at a time

• Lexty., Ciaran, Los Santos Police Department and 1 other like this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

I saw a flying f*ck and I wasn't the one who gave it.

http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1064624282

• Sting4S and Sugar Free Nos like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

If you blew-chunks or coughed, then I would say your body didn't like the fags.
  • Moonshield likes this

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 08 March 2014 - 07:29 PM.

Saw this article on the Daily Mai absolutely terrifying, My thoughts and prayers goes out to the families

I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cocks

It's funny because it's from this topic: http://gtaforums.com...-radar-screens/

By Ciaran, our favorite cock-gobbler.

• Lucchese, Ciaran, WBaker and 2 others like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

GTAF's most helpful member award winner mo-seph shared this out-of-context but funny comment:

i had a random encounter with 4 different guys, all in the same session...

• Moonshield, Nipperkins and Tacymist like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by Raavi, 17 March 2014 - 07:16 PM.

Russia wouldn't know democracy if it nuked them from orbit.

From here: http://gtaforums.com...ukraine/page-22

Gold pure gold.

• Sting4S and WBaker like this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

@ephemeral star: your stupid opinions arent unpopular

bc0.gif

• The Leviathan likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:21 AM

Those awful pics just made my boner an innie. :angry:

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• England

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Here you go swettie pie, I hope you don't get wet from it ;)

Link

I don't know whether to laugh, or cry (sorry JEZUS  :p)

• Tyla, ryan_J, Raavi and 4 others like this

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:33 AM

Link

Your going to give the poor guy self esteem issues  :lol:

• gnad.1992 and THE GHETTO JEZUS like this

Tyla
  • Tyla

Dressed To Kill

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

I wasn't sure which one I was for the longest time. Today I consider myself an innie, and despite my feelings about outies I think I'd be a proud outie if I was. 

See, it first started bothering me when I was about 10. We'd just moved to a new part of town, and around here nearly everyone was an innie and proud of it. Outies had to keep it to themselves, usually only their own families knew, if that! God forbid an outie wanted to enjoy a day out in public with his or her shirt off. If lynching was a common thing down here the outies would be the newest trend in lynchings. My point is that to be a known outie in this part of town, was to have a deathwish.

I was always pretty thin, so the skin on my stomach never really had a chance to grow over my belly button. One day in class I heard some kids talking about how gross Eggbour's belly button was. "It sticks out, and it NEVER COLLECTS ANY LINT!!!!" The other kid's face twisted up with some combination of disgust, horror, and confusion. After the school bell rang somehow Eggbour and the local school bully, Fister Plus, had gotten out earlier than the rest of us, and everyone saw Fister Plus standing over Eggbour who's face had been amalgamated with the ground, leaving a wide pool of blood as evidence. 

After going home that day I quietly ran to my room, locked the door, and buried my head in my Yu-gi oh blanket. Was this how outies were treated here? Was this what they were going to do to me if they ever found out? I began to get angry. Angry at my mother and father for creating such a scrawny wretch as myself. Angry at Eggbour for being so f*cking disgusting. Angry at my skin for not growing right. Wait a minute... That was it! The skin! The skin was the gate keeping me out of the heaven that was being an innie!!!

I ran over to my desk, excited as I'd ever been. I eagerly pulled a pencil out of the pencil cup my grandmother had made me for my birthday last year, and accidentally knocked the entire cup over. The handle broke off, but I didn't care, I was going to be normal. I sharpened the pencil as sharp as it could get, using the crayola pencil sharpener that always made the pencils too sharp for writing. The pencil was perfect for what I needed it for though.

I went back to my bed and took my shirt off. "Do I really want to do this?" I thought... Sure beats having your face turned into grits! I took the pencil and pushed down on my belly button as hard as I could. The harder I pushed the less I could stop my lower back from hunching forward. My stomach began to burn, and my sides felt like they were caving in. Just a little harder. I had a headache, and my neck felt dull. All of a sudden the feelings stopped. I felt the pencil break through the skin, and I looked down. There was a huge, bright red circle around my belly button, and only the tip of the pencil went in. I tried to push it in a little more, and it was really easy now that the hole was there, but it moved along the wall of skin rather than in, towards the guts, where it'd make a deeper hole. I think I got that pencil about halfway in until I figured that it wasn't going to work.

So life went on, I always did my very best to hide my bellybutton from the other kids at school, and since no instance ever really arises in elementary school where you'd have to take your shirt off, it was petty easy. In middle school kids stopped talking about each other's physical deformities, instead choosing to focus on how they smelled, or what clothes they wore. I was pretty average in those regards, so I stopped worrying about getting beat up, and I was pretty happy.

I think we were in Ms. Boxfan's room when the letter that spelt my doom came. "Alright kids, take these letters home to your parents and get them signed by friday. If you don't the school won't be allowed to keep you, and you'll have to withdraw to some other school." Falconbrella, the girl who sat in the front of my row asked what they were. "Scolioses check forms. Some doctors are gonna come in and check your spine for irregularities."

Friday came, and I didn't expect it to be as dreadful an ordeal as it was going to be. My class lined up outside the exercise room, and the school officer told us to separate into groups of boys and groups of girls. Hmm. Maybe the male doctors weren't allowed to look at the little girls' boobies. But, my sister has a boy doctor... My head felt cold and numb when I realized we'd all be going in with or shirts off. "Is something wrong?" said Digiacto, one of my friends that I sat with at lunch. Caramelldroog, who was behind me, lifted the collar of my shirt and laughed. "He hasn't any undershirt on!"

"Afraid we're going to see your nipples? lol"

"I bet he's a girl and doesn't want us to know."

"I bet his momma whips him and he doesn't want us to know."

"I bet he's pregnant!"

"I bet he's an outie!"

Running away wouldn't have been an option. The school officer was standing by the exit, and there were a bunch of other administrators: the kind with clipboards, clippy clappy shoes, and very stern voices. We got up to the door, and my shirt was soaked, and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I wanted to run, or at least for someone to ask me why I was so nervous again, so I could tell them I ate something really spicy at lunch, but no, nobody was even talking to each other anymore, just staring at me.

When our group walked in there were five stools up against the wall. The man in a doctor's coat said "Okay boys, take your shirts off and stand against the wall." ... "Well, if you refuse we can call an officer in here and get them to help you." I realized I was screwed either way, and decided to just take my shirt off. When I did the freedom felt amazing. No longer did I have to hide that I was an outie, that stress was lifted from me. The doctor stumbled back and ran out of the room. Jorgenio whipped his head away and puked on the ground. Mericanieshrecaer yelled "OH GROSS, WHAT THE f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU'RE A f*ckING MUTANT." I looked down, proudly upon my bellybutton and saw that there was a little belly fat covering the hole, I wasn't an outie. The doctor came back in with two officers and pointed at me. "Sweet mother of christ," an officer says. "I'm fine! I'm not an outie after all!" I shout with glee. In this moment I am euphoric. I've never been so happy. "Lord almighty." the second officer says as he closes his eyes and starts to stumble away.

The first officer charges at me and just before he hits me he swings to the right and slides on the ground so that he's behind me. The second officer realizes he's on duty and points his gun at me. "Don't move! We're taking you away from here."

"How could someone like that exist. It's inhuman."

"I DON'T KNOW BUT CAN WE JUST GET ON WITH THE EXAMANATION. I'D VERY MUCH LIKE TO LEAVE AND GET BACK TO CLASS AND THEN GO HOME AND THROW UP AND MULL OVER WHETHER I SHOULD TELL MY PARENTS OR WHETHER I SHOULD KEEP THIS HORROR TO MYSELF."

"There will be no examinations today, not without another doctor at least." Says the second officer as he points down to the dcotor, who is laying on the ground with a wide pool of puke around his face. I begin to dance, in celebration of my realization, and the second officer screams, the first is in hysterics so he does not notice, and then I hear a loud pop.

I wake up in a tube that's kind of warm like a reptile's cage. The room around the tube has a dark blueish hue to it, and there's a desk and a file cabinet. A man dressed in a white long sleeve shirt, and a black vest and black pants walks in and examines me. I try to ask him where I am, but I can't open my mouth, and I don't have the energy to make words. I drift off.

When I wake up this time I'm on what looks like a hospital bed. A young nurse who looks a little too tired for her age tells me that I need to awake for this procedure since nobody's ever seen anything like this, and they need to see my reactions to the surgery. Another nurse, a large male with fading chestnut-colored hair, closes his eyes and rubs something like Vaseline on my nipple. A tall man, the same one who looked at me in the tube, uses a scalpel to cut the end of my left nipple off and puts a piece of it into a plastic bag, and then into his vest's pocket. He then moves on to the second nipple and does the same. He hands the second bag to the female nurse and whuispers something to her. She leaves the room. The doctor then pats me on the head and cuts my entire nipple off. All fifteen inches of it.

I am not an outie.

Link

Brought a tear to my eye.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

Link

No worries it's alright but I hope you laughed at it :p

• Kirsty and IreneMiau like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users