4,354 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

How long do you think he'll last?

Sure, from your low point of view I am the loser but deep inside your thick skull, right where that tiny brain of yours keeps some general functions intact you realize I am correct.

You are one low caliber of a human being. God took a day off creating you. 
And the only thing you ever did which could be portrayed as an achievement in some absurd way is YOU STEALING OXYGEN.

Hopefully not long. He PMd me for no reason and called me an insolent cocksucker or something of the sort.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

The release of GTA V may have increased GTAF's member base, but some of the newly registered members are complete idiots. Don't get me wrong, there were idiots before GTA V was announced, but one can't help but acknowledge the increase of trolls and idiots. It's sad to see.

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

The release of GTA V may have increased GTAF's member base, but some of the newly registered members are complete idiots. Don't get me wrong, there were idiots before GTA V was announced, but one can't help but acknowledge the increase of trolls and idiots. It's sad to see.

I agree, a lot of the new members are complete morons with a lack of self-effiency to perform proper social conduct amongst others without being an immature tit. It's absolutely disgusting.

I propose a ban for all Vtards (including our beloved TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt) from every section except the GTA V/GTA Online section and the modding forums. These sections are renowned as a cesspool for premature little boys. It is absolutely appropriate to adhere them to those sections as the process of facilitating the community section of the forum will go with more ease as we factor in the considerable assumption that the vast percentage of idiots on this website will not be able to thrive here anymore and discourse about the likes of MILF crushes, taking wee's out the window and formulating whether or not modern society is an elemental disaster of stupidity and sheer uneducation.

Save GTAForums. Save it.
  • shadyslady, Gilligan and WildBrick142 like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

@Mockage: You fit right in with the V section members.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

@Mockage: You fit right in with the V section members.

I reckon you should go back to being active there. The post I quoted explains why.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by StingrayX, 15 November 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Funny coming from you, the one who said I had no life because I had a negative opinion about V. Very intelligent and shows that you're not a hypocrite. Anyways back on topic before this turns into a petty argument, I'll go back on topic:

OP is just a butthurt tween with no knowledge of the real world or anything remotely close to it. Easy to see that this foreign freak is just seeking attention. People should have turned away the moment a brony shows up in a GTA forum and uses pink font...but that's beside the point.
I'm utterly amazed that this has continued as far as it has. So many thread stackings, it all gets lost to re-reading the same thing again and again. Just to see the usual, "just making it worse" responders.

Doesn't agree with OP = Foreign freak. You deserve a spot next to Hitler, boy.

Anyway he's right. Game was fun for the first 2 days, after that it has been collecting dust for me till now.
Ooooooh lookie here we got da wynx club to the rescue. Bwahaha attention whore.

OP bashed America first f*cktard. So yeah I'm guna come back at ya for that.

Learn a thing or two beofore you run your mouth douche.

U just mad cuz I'm stylin on u

• F4L? likes this

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

It wasn't you negativity, it was your post content.

Just for the record.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

It wasn't you negativity, it was your post content.

Just for the record.

Nah, you said:

Getting real tired of you and Stingray's sh*t.

When some other guy that had a lot of negative opinions posted. I said get off the forums if you don't like opinions and you told me to do something constructive with my life. ;)

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 16 November 2013 - 12:48 AM.

southpark-facepalm.png

Any chance this can get back to posting quotable notables...and not have it turn into 90% of the other bickering food fights 'round Gen Chat?....

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Was thinking the same thing. I'm not trying to say I've not caused it to escalate myself, but people don't know when to stop; sometimes I don't.

Anywho, on topic we go.

- LSD

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064081999

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

I am finding it easier to believe everyday that some of you people are playing at being Dense.

Climb off your paraplegic high horse, you catastrophic thunder-c*nt. I'm using your own f*cking definitions and quoting directly from you. Mentality doesn't come into it- by the f*cking definition that you posted, Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter. Now, if you want to ramble on about thug mentality and the potential threat posed by Martin, then feel free, but you seem to be ignoring several prudent facts of the case. One, Martin was not shot point blank whilst on top of Zimmerman, as you claim- the blood spatter evidence refuted this as there was no direct spatter and no drip pattern on Zimmerman, as would have been the case had gravity been acting on fluid. He was shot from around 18 inches away whilst standing. Also, far from 6'3" as you claim, he was 5'11" and weighed about 11 1/2 stone, making him nearly 2 stone lighter than Zimmerman. Now, Zimmerman isn't a particularly fat individual and he was about 6 inches shorter than Martin, so the odds are he could have overpowered him and rendered him no longer a threat without resorting to shooting him. This is where the question of proportionality comes in. Now, I know you're some backwards-as-f*ck borderline-Fascist nutter who believes that everyone is one blink away from killing someone, but the rule of proportionality is not on Zimmerman's side and three posts entirely filled with personal insults and spurious and unjustified claims isn't going to change that.

I'm fed up with your utter bullsh*t, Weasel. You're f*cking pathetic at debating like a rational, sensible and reasonable human being and seem to consistently get away with composing arguments that consist of nothing more than personal attacks against people who disagree with you. I wish you could see, from an objective, informed and intelligent point of view what a bitter, cynical and not to mince words truly vile contributor you can be. You sadly do the General Chat section of this forum a great disservice; not because your contributions are any more worthwhile than the relentless procession of trolls that have preceded and will doubtlessly succeed you when you finally shuffle off the mortal coil, drooling into a plastic bag nappy as a stout Estonian nurse force-feeds you cold Stagg chili from the can, but because you're actually vaguely respected around the SA forums and I'm worried about the younger and more impressionable members who can't see you for the fountain of utter bullsh*t you really are getting the wrong idea and looking at you as some kind of wise old sage instead of the piss-sodden geriatric you've become.

Well, it appears you can trash, using vile language, a person and not get banned.

Proof that when you can't win you can get to vent... :^:

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Well, it appears you can trash, using vile language, a person and not get banned.

Proof that when you can't win you can get to vent... :^:

With all due respect, I've been very civil to you for a very long time despite a great degree of instigation and sh*t on your part. It was very satisfying to post that I and completely stand by it, as I'm sure will many other members who have crossed paths with you in the General Chat forums.

• F4L? likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

My word, I was about to post the entire thing here in all it's glory. Buck up chappy, if you can ignore 90% of content said to you, you can turn a deaf ear to the occasional barbarous post as well.

That said, sivi, try to refrain from calling another member a 'catastrophic thunderc*nt' in the future. Thanks!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by sivispacem, 19 November 2013 - 11:03 PM.

My word, I was about to post the entire thing here in all it's glory. Buck up chappy, if you can ignore 90% of content said to you, you can turn a deaf ear to the occasional barbarous post as well.

That said, sivi, try to refrain from calling another member a 'catastrophic thunderc*nt' in the future. Thanks!

Oh, I thought that was the best bit?

I'll be good now it's all out of my system for another couple of years.

• Max and PaletoChickenCapo like this

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

HAHAHAHA! :lol:  :lol:  That cracked me up. Catastrophic thunderc*nt, best insult I've ever seen.

• ten-a-penny likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

HAHAHAHA! :lol:  :lol:  That cracked me up. Catastrophic thunderc*nt, best insult I've ever seen.

Ass kiss of the year...

• F4L? and PaletoChickenCapo like this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

So can we all expect such lenient and friendly warnings from now on?

Or are these brand of cautions reserved for the more "established" members?

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Ass kiss of the year...

Sivi's having a hard time rubbing all that lipstick off his ass.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by StingrayX, 20 November 2013 - 01:16 AM.

Yeah, because I got a warning for calling a banned troll a twit three months ago. :/ Yeah, that justifies a verbal warning, definitely. I'm a very, very naughty boy.

Oh, and he was double posting spam and that's precisely why I calles him a twit. Curse K^2 :sly:

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

i just got back from being banned for three days for calling one of the members on this forum i regularly skype and talk with a 'fa**ot'. it was obviously said jokingly too.

but yes, the more established members get away with more sh*t.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

Member warned for excess of attitude.

• GunWrath, Ciaran, PaletoChickenCapo and 1 other like this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Dude you called me a fa**ot 3 days ago ahahahaha Shame

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Member warned for excess of attitude.

Haha. That was comedy gold! Somebody get this guy a mic, a stage, and a Ricky Gervais audience.

But seriously Otter, can you not understand why some of us are a little miffed when certain members are given the reprimand treatment for something that is relatively minimal in contrast to some of the more death-sentence-worthy capital offences commited by the more 'drunken family relative at the Christmas dinner reunion' type of member?

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Although I'm sure that is more perception than fact, surely this treatment is understandable? Many of us have been here for longer than we care to mention and have therefore interacted with the staff for years or indeed are legitimate friends, often since way before they were made staff. In this way the staff know a lot more about more established members, their posting style and tone, when they're joking and when their posts should be taken seriously as actual breaches of the rules.

Older members have abided peaceably by the rules for years and they know how to tread the line of acceptability, similarly staff know that they don't necessarily need a slap on the wrist for every minor breach.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yeah, and don't forget that some of the older/'established' members get yelled at left and right.  Warn logs out the wazoo, temp bans here and there, and more than a boat load of old school members have been banned. 

• Sting4S likes this

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Dude you called me a fa**ot 3 days ago ahahahaha Shame

yeah i know we're best friends

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:27 AM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 20 November 2013 - 02:30 AM.

@Max

Yes of course I understand there is a community of you guys who have been around here for some time, and in that time have become quite good viral friends. You may have possibly met up for a few drinks or whatever for all I know, which I think is great.

However, my grievance here has stemmed from the treatment of lil weasal of late. He too has been a member of this forum for quite some time, and has contributed well and earned his stripes; as evidenced by his appointment to regulate a fairly busy sub forum. I just seem to see some kind of trend that's building up here where guys are jumping on the bandwagon to take a free hit at the guy.

You bring up:

"line of acceptability"

"Older members have abided peaceably"......"when they're joking" 

I wouldn't say what has been thrown at weasel qualifies as any of the above; especially that uncalled for rant by sivispacem. And for the record: I have great respect for sivis. The guy helped me out alot with my headset query, by providing me a very informative and advisory response. But I'm not going to let that get in the way of speaking up on something. 

• Joe Chip likes this

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Anyone remember *MURDOC*? That guy was a rather well-established member, but he got hit with the ban stick.

Poor guy, I missed the banter he made with certain members.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Yeah, I miss Murdoc but he doesn't play well with others. :)

Niko - at the end of the day, weasel gets back what weasel dishes out. Sivi is usually super understanding (in his long winded way) and wasn't the first one to throw a "punch" in that situation. Besides, you haven't the foggiest what Sivi's warnlog says (hint: we all lash out at times) so you have have to stop assuming that people are being treated differently.

That said, obviously people who have a history of contributing are going to be given a little more leeway. It's how a community works. Another hint: you're one of them.

But please, this isn't the place for this conversation. Let's try to stay on topic, guys.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

Yeah, I miss Murdoc but he doesn't play well with others. :)

Niko - at the end of the day, weasel gets back what weasel dishes out. Sivi is usually super understanding (in his long winded way) and wasn't the first one to throw a "punch" in that situation. Besides, you haven't the foggiest what Sivi's warnlog says (hint: we all lash out at times) so you have have to stop assuming that people are being treated differently.

That said, obviously people who have a history of contributing are going to be given a little more leeway. It's how a community works. Another hint: you're one of them.

But please, this isn't the place for this conversation. Let's try to stay on topic, guys.

Am I one of them?

= D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users