Photo

Quotable Notables @ GTAF

6,111 replies to this topic

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

http://gtaforums.com...-just-drove-by/

No signature required if it's in the US, I just ambushed the UPS guy leaving it at my door like an unwanted baby.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:46 AM Edited by GunWrath, 18 September 2013 - 07:46 AM.

blah blah, f*ckin blah blah.

[this is asshurt boy's quote up there ^^ .. not a QN.

Jesus christ, quit your whining already dude. It's how this topic has rolled since it's been created, just follow suit for f*cks sake. If not, do it with quotation marks if you want, if it just makes you stfu.. sound good? Good.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Everything was cool until goin-god basically put words in my mouth (in addition to you now putting thoughts in my head), and so me defending myself against this slander is "whining", as you say? By that logic (or lack thereof), if you're accused of a crime you didn't commit, hiring a defense attorney would make you "ass-hurt", right? I beg you all from the bottom of my heart to please halt attacking me. Do that for me; I'll then halt posting here. Deal?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

I have 136 crabs.

Bummer

Shave your vagina asap!

here

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skl, jvler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

This one isn't mine, but it's the same car and same colour. I got an 11 reg Fabia today, got rid of the stupid Peugeot and got a 9 and a half years younger Fabia.

CX61WBY1.jpg

Are the driving physics realistic or too arcadey?

From here

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

This one isn't mine, but it's the same car and same colour. I got an 11 reg Fabia today, got rid of the stupid Peugeot and got a 9 and a half years younger Fabia.

CX61WBY1.jpg

Are the driving physics realistic or too arcadey?

From here

Holy sh*t that's just pure gold ha ha.

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Can we sneak into Fort Zancudo without getting a wanted?

can you sneak to you dad pants without getting slapped? i dont think so.

From http://gtaforums.com...ews-cops-fixed/

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by AceKingston, 06 October 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Pokemon died aftter Gold and Silver.

Says the guy with a trianer from Black and White 2 in his signature.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by finn4life, 06 October 2013 - 09:12 AM.

f*cking posting quotes is so f*cked up now, jesus christ, I like the update, but quotes are just broken.

http://gtaforums.com...-of-sleepiness/

Slept 30 minutes last night, I have some problems sleeping sometimes. Tonight there is a fight I want to watch and Im feeling sleepy. How can I get rid of it or make it better for a few hours? Cold water in face? 5 hour energy? What else? 

Drink a big, stiff mug of coffee quickly, then go down for a thirty minute nap. You'll wake up like gangbusters.  

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

I'm not gonna' hate on anyone's religion, that's no way to make friends, but I think one of my favorite Youtubers said it best. "There are no Christian children, only children of Christian parents."

I was going to chastise you for the brevity of your response, but it's a decent point.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

You obviously have no idea what depression is if you believe it's just "feeling blue".

Don't talk to me about depression. I was married for 8 years.

http://gtaforums.com...age-2<br><br> Niko Bellic Half Brother is a regular comedian!

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

source or didnt happen u fat piece of motherf*cking f*ck

my brother told me and he is 8 months pretty legit

From here.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

In response to the thread "Being caught taking a selfie":

You could go for a completely different approach. Tell him you were getting ready to sext your boyfriend who just got outta prison

• Shah Sam likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by StingrayX, 30 October 2013 - 01:52 AM.

The only thing they do is walk around a block or something, they don't do anything dynamic, just scripted animations. Not to mention I don't like going near pedestrians because they automatically call the police on me.

I would call the police on you too, for being a brony and probably also a pedophile.

Dumbasses just keep getting dumber! :lol:

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by ExtremoMania, 06 November 2013 - 10:33 AM.

- Removed unnecessary offensive quote -

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

^ Sorry but that is, in my opinion no way funny. Terrible choice for a quotable notable and no I am not being sarcastic at all.

• Finn 7 five 11 and Frank Brown like this

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

^ Sorry but that is, in my opinion no way funny. Terrible choice for a quotable notable and no I am not being sarcastic at all.

I agree.

I don't know why people are so intent on making jokes about my forum username. There's no meaning behind the name that directly links to me or anything to do with GTAForums. It was a username I used on another forum for reasons that linked to an in-game (SA:MP RP) character.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

I agree.

I don't know why people are so intent on making jokes about my forum username. There's no meaning behind the name that directly links to me or anything to do with GTAForums. It was a username I used on another forum for reasons that linked to an in-game (SA:MP RP) character.

I don't find your name to be fun at all and hell no, I didn't want to make fun of your name. I'm looking at the post of @Shoumic making fun of your name but didn't know that it's really that offensive for you. I'll remove it instead and sorry for my mistakes.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

I agree.

I don't find your name to be fun at all and hell no, I didn't want to make fun of your name. I'm looking at the post of @Shoumic making fun of your name but didn't know that it's really that offensive for you. I'll remove it instead and sorry for my mistakes.

You are missing the point here, the point wasn't that it was offensive, the point was that you need to post funny sh*t here. That wasn't funny.

From the secret confessions topic http://gtaforums.com...ession-to-make/

QUOTE (Shyabang Shyabang @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 21:57) When I was a kid, my friends and I snuck to the school grounds at night. We hid whenever we saw a police car move into the school area.

When I was a teenager, I used to sneak out and explore the downtown area with my friends on Friday nights. We took the subway.

I was 18 when I went on a field trip to Montreal. I snuck out of the hotel at night with my friends. The bars and the night club let us in, but they refused to serve us any alcoholic beverages because we looked too young.

I like to ride my bicycle at night to avoid the hot sunlight. However, the bigger reason is to feel the thrill of being in the park at night.

f865a438-4bec-429d-a6b1-a42516bfaa7b.jpg

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

I agree.
I wasn't offended by either of you. You've misunderstood.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

There was nothing offensive about your post, I just did not find it funny, that's why I said 'IMO'. :)

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by ExtremoMania, 06 November 2013 - 02:39 PM.

I agree.
I wasn't offended by either of you. You've misunderstood.

Well then a simple sorry for making on your name. Anyway let's get back on topic. :)

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

His name is hilarious though.

Unoriginal Gangster .. #lame 

:ph34r:

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by GTA_stu, 06 November 2013 - 02:50 PM.

Jesus christ you punks, you're ruining the topic. I oughta whoop you all right here and now. 

net[/url] смотреть фильмы онлайн в хорошем качестве бесплатно без регистрации

I find Netflix works fine for me. I've got a "Doctor Who" on my other monitor, now.

You are aware you're having a conversation with a spambot, aren't you?

He's lonely. Give him this one, buddy.

Edit: Then Vlynor says "He's lonely, give him this one buddy"

f*cking ruined it now. Damn quote boxes. f*cking thing sucks.

F*CK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE! 
  • Finn 7 five 11 and Prometheus like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by F4L?, 06 November 2013 - 11:15 PM.

Jesus christ you punks, you're ruining the topic. I oughta whoop you all right here and now. 

net[/url] смотреть фильмы онлайн в хорошем качестве бесплатно без регистрации

I find Netflix works fine for me. I've got a "Doctor Who" on my other monitor, now.

You are aware you're having a conversation with a spambot, aren't you?

He's lonely. Give him this one, buddy.

Edit: Then Vlynor says "He's lonely, give him this one buddy"

f*cking ruined it now. Damn quote boxes. f*cking thing sucks.

F*CK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE! 

That is the best quote in this topic, where is the link? I am screenshotting this.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

That is the best quote in this topic, where is the link? I am screenshotting this.

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1064001816

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by GTA_stu, 06 November 2013 - 11:53 PM.

It was from grumpy old forumers.

http://gtaforums.com...rumers/page-219

Edit: I was so slow that I got beaten to it 17 minutes ago and I didn't even realise.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by Unoriginal Gangster, 07 November 2013 - 01:38 AM.

http://www.oldrow.ne...ng-guy-gif.881/

Ermac
  • Ermac

oh sh*t it's Joe Budden

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

I can't believe how you're still talking about me in your posts, get my name out of your mind. Please. I don't want any 13 year olds to think about me.

Here. http://gtaforums.com...-ghosts/page-24

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by AceKingston, 10 November 2013 - 02:29 AM.

^ Yep. Considering he is only a year older to me and has the maturity of an 8 year old. I PM'ed him about it and he started throwing crybaby insults and said most pompously that he was blocking me but he failed and didn't block me ha ha. I'd post the conversation but this topic isn't mean't for PM's, so if you want the conversation PM me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users