Quotable Notables @ GTAF

4,664 replies to this topic
RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 16:06)
Another gem from the 'Chemical weapon attack in Syria' thread lol.gif

QUOTE (GTAvanja)
QUOTE (Showstopper 26)
What's the latest update?

Syrian conflict title update v2.013.09

Single player US campaign:

-fixed the issue where the player would sometimes need Security Council approval for military intervention
-fixed the issue where the player would require Congressional approval for military intervention. The ability to ask the Congress is still available as an option but it isn't binding
-fixed the issue where John Kerry would sometimes appear human. His behavior is now fully political
-all keys can now be rebind
-some minor performance and stability improvements

Edit: Sorry for double post. My apologies especially go out to sivispacem.

OMG, that one is pure gold icon14.gif
  • 018361 and Mockage like this

Coat.
  • Coat.

god bless the dead

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 03:30)
See you in helll bro! I'll be the one playing CoD with Hitler!   icon14.gif

And in reply...

hell is not a party you know. aint no video games there

user posted image

TheBlackProject
  • TheBlackProject

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

The one in my signature never gets old tbh.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by milkmansun, 08 September 2013 - 11:59 AM.

There was picture with badass Michael but Michael is not badass he is boring. That screen could be of michael's badass twin that will l be the main antagonist. Michael stole everything from him and know the badass twin wants revenge. The badass twin doesn't need to shave his beard, and he prefers black clothes. The badass twin works for russian mobsters from LC. Suddenly he knows that michael is in los santos and doing heists. In one heist michael trevor and franko rob a bidness of the mobsters and they send michaels badass twin, marco...marco sees michael and kidnapes him he rapes michael. franko and trevor need to save michael...

Jimmy died after a hearthattack because he ate to much bleeders tracy got aids after having sex with trevor. Amanda died during a yoga lesson. 

its all up to franko and trevor to save michael. franko is a pussy and is scared of ass raping marco. trevor is not scared and went to mobsters secret place. he gets in kills 69 mobsters and does position 69 with marco marco dies. michael and trevor are very happy and both kiss...the game ends.

image_309070_fit_620.jpg

he_knows_by_gropegfx-d6k7egs.png

This made my day.. its so funny... LOL

Its from Michael's unknown badass twin[Spoiler] thread...

Jackal.
  • Jackal.

Don't you f*cking look at me!

• Cyclop 9

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

For your information, thebodies did the red text himself, I just edited it for my own jollies tounge.gif And call me a whore again I'll get you wrecked m8.

But yeah, back to quotable notables!

You're a brazen hussy. Please don't hurt me :(

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by milkmansun, 09 September 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Hello, I'm a dog and my owner canceled my pre-order.

Here is the story: I went to the doctor with him yesterday and when I found out they were about to cut my penis off, I barked like helll and bit my owner instead of the doctor. When he came back and found me inside my house fapping to a dog orgy he said he'll cancel my preorder AND HE DID! PLEASE HELP ME!!
This is from a thread in GTA V section called 

My owner canceled my preorder for GTA V

Started by FireBallz21, 10 minutes ago

There were many troll threads as for now about some one canceled their GTA V.. Funny as hell

This was made to make fun of trolls i guess... ha ha, still a troll thread...

All in the day of GTAforums..

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by Werebot85, 09 September 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Hey kids,

September 17th is just around the corner and I know everyone is excited to finally get their copy of Grand Theft Auto 5. The community has waited and waited, most before ever seeing the very first trailer released by Rockstar Games. Most of you will be traveling to the midnight release because you simply cannot wait until the doors open at 9 or 10 AM on that Tuesday. Well I, Impotent Rage - America's favorite liberal superhero, have a message to you, the GTA Net community:

DO NOT PURCHASE GRAND THEFT AUTO V

Did you know that as we speak, mega corporations owned by Republicans are pumping out volcano loads of carbon emissions into the atmosphere to create the disks that will be going into your consoles that also destroy the liberal environment?

Did you also know that every time you purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto V, the Republican owned companies who receive your money then donate it to Jock Cranley? A man who want's us all to drive a deadly Maibatsu Monstrosity and ride coal powered locomotives instead of driving our eco-friendly hybrids from a peaceful communist nation and riding Los Santos' clean, safe public rail.

Lastly, your purchase of Grand Theft Auto V is simply immoral, as it will lead to children going crazy and shooting up Los Santos Elementary -- again.

But Don't Fear! It's not too late and YOU can make a difference!

Impotent Rage is calling on YOU, GTA Net community to help raise awareness and destroy this corporate, anti-earth, anti-people villain.

- Cancel your pre-orders before September 17th

- Instead of spending $60-$140 on the game, donate it to Sue Murry for Governor and purchase awareness bands, ribbons and bumper stickers.

- Instead of standing in line for Grand Theft Auto V, instead protest and picket your local game store and it's customers in non-violent and eco-friendly ways by throwing eggs and molotov cocktails at the crowd while defecating on the property.

- Smash up your game consoles and put them in the recycling bin so that they can be sent to the children in friendly communist nations to build more hybrids.

If you, the GTA Net community and citizens of Los Santos can unite and follow the steps above, September 17th will go down in Los Santos County history as a day of peace and social change for the better.

Impotent Rage and Mother Earth are counting on you kids!

Paid for by Sue Murry for Governor and the Sand Andreas Ad Council. Impotent Rage is a fictional children's cartoon featured on CNT for liberal propaganda purposes only and is not a real superhero. Any donations to Sue Murry will result to your personal information being sold to third parties for advertising purposes.

From http://gtaforums.com...-impotent-rage/

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

http://gtaforums.com...-united-states/

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Typhus) Of course I'm a virgin. I'm not attracted to either sex. They're both equally boring to me. The women are vain, superficial weaklings who hide behind their gender when things get rough. And the men are smut-obsessed imbeciles, no matter how fat or hideous they become they still think normal human beings want to hear about their masturbatory habbits or just what they'd do to Angelina Jolie.
You think I'd want to have sex with a man or a woman? I feel the same sense of revulsion at such an idea as you probably do at the thought of chugging down an entire bowl full of goat urine.

Epic.

Hahaha... sounds like someone needs to get laid.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (Typhus) Of course I'm a virgin. I'm not attracted to either sex. They're both equally boring to me. The women are vain, superficial weaklings who hide behind their gender when things get rough. And the men are smut-obsessed imbeciles, no matter how fat or hideous they become they still think normal human beings want to hear about their masturbatory habbits or just what they'd do to Angelina Jolie.
You think I'd want to have sex with a man or a woman? I feel the same sense of revulsion at such an idea as you probably do at the thought of chugging down an entire bowl full of goat urine.

Epic.

Hahaha... sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Typhus is just sexually frustrated that getting off on slaying and feasting on a fellow human being is lawfully considered an illegal act.

• Greenline likes this

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

First time I go to the V forum in about a year now and I see this retard:

I'm a little jealous and discouraged by the many who've already gotten it. 3 days is too long. preorder cancelled.

Yeah right .
Run on along little kid and stop stalking me before I ban you. you have been warned.
You are not even a mod so how are you going to ban me idiot ?
You about to find out if you proceed to harass me. And I'll make it an IP ban, too. You feelin lucky? Spin the chamber and see how lucky you are.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

This thread: http://gtaforums.com...91882-jet-pack/

• gtaxpert likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

This thread.

Christ....they just get better and better.... 

http://gtaforums.com...ation-for-gtav/

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

That was BARELY quotable.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

I think it'd be best to just post quotes in here rather than linking an entire thread.

• Moth likes this

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by The General, 16 September 2013 - 04:03 AM.

That was BARELY quotable.

It was also pretty non-notable as well.

Also what Gunwrath said. If you don't post the quotes that you think are notable and post a link to a thread, then you might as well not post them at all. At least post one of the quotes from topic, then give us the link. It braces us for disappointment.

• GunWrath likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by AceKingston, 16 September 2013 - 04:31 AM.

I'll tell what was quotable about that thread. Just an incredible coincidence:

A guy in the V section asked if jetpacks were in the game and the first 3 replies were:

Nope

Yup

Maybe

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

"What tear gas??? AFAIK, there is no tear gas in SA."- Girish

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Did you not see the posts above?
POST THE QUOTE! Quote it dude, it's not hard, copy paste into the quote box. How hard can that be?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

No thanks, dude, I'd rather quote the old fashioned way, hence the quotation marks; that's how I was taught in school. A better question: How hard is it to use quotation marks, instead of a box? Last I checked, there was no mandate requiring I conform to your guideline.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

Well, sometimes the whole thread is gold; can't be posted all the replies,,,

@Ace: lol.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Eh, I don't think every single post in a thread will be notable.. better kept to just hand pick acouple quotes you find the most hilarious, true or badass then post them here.

• Moth likes this

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by goin-god, 16 September 2013 - 10:48 PM.

No thanks, dude, I'd rather quote the old fashioned way, hence the quotation marks; that's how I was taught in school. A better question: How hard is it to use quotation marks, instead of a box? Last I checked, there was no mandate requiring I conform to your guideline.

You didn't quote anything, you posted a link Genius.

• Moth likes this

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Well, sometimes the whole thread is gold; can't be posted all the replies,,,

I have yet to see a thread where that is true. Most of the time, it seems you have to dig through a lot of sh*t to get to the gold. And most of these threads that a bunch of you post, are pretty much that. Full of sh*t with an ounce of gold

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

I think it'd be best to just post quotes in here rather than linking an entire thread.

I disagree. It's funnier most of the time to read the quote in context anyway. And sometimes complete threads are funny.

Or maybe we should start a new thread: 'linkable notable threads'.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

It's not hard to just do this. Paste the quote(s):

For f*cks sake can we close this thread before someone starts posting pictures of dicks?

Sam-and-Dan-Houser-for-Me-006.jpg

Too late.

Then link to the post. That way you've showcased the quote, and provided a link to the post in the thread should the reader wish to find its source. Simple.

• GunWrath and Shah Sam like this

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

I'm not saying do not quote anymore. But in a link to a certain topic someone found funny http://gtaforums.com...91882-jet-pack/ , there were three responses that were funny combined. It made more sense to just link to the topic than quote those responses.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

It's still better to show the quotes rather than merely a link. I can't speak for everyone, but I usually scroll past the ones that simply say "this thread" without any context. I mean come up with a better presentation at least.

Anyway, this made me chortle:

My favourite sexual position is the JFK. I splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.

Link.

• gtaxpert likes this

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

"You didn't quote anything; you posted a link, genius."-goin-god

Actually, I hyper-linked the post while quoting it in the header, thus I did quote something. I (when I was in school) was taught to quote using quotation marks, not BB codes. With that said, refer to above (where I quoted you correctly), and notice the difference between that quotation and that of the rest of the posts within this topic. Copying and pasting a quote into a box, then  calling it a "quote" (while not using quotation marks) amounts to the logic (or lack thereof) of putting water in a mug and calling it "coffee", despite the lack of creamer and coffee grounds. Do you get it now? Typical General Chat drama at its finest; quit slandering (not to mention pestering) me simply because I do things differently (not to mention correctly), people.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by zoo3891, 17 September 2013 - 02:46 PM.

"Actually, I hyper-linked the post while quoting it in the header, thus I did quote something. I (when I was in school) was taught to quote using quotation marks, not BB codes. With that said, refer to above (where I quoted you correctly), and notice the difference between that quotation and that of the rest of the posts within this topic. Copying and pasting a quote into a box, then  calling it a "quote" (while not using quotation marks) amounts to the logic (or lack thereof) of putting water in a mug and calling it "coffee", despite the lack of creamer and coffee grounds. Do you get it now? Typical General Chat drama at its finest; quit slandering (not to mention pestering) me simply because I do things differently (not to mention correctly), people."

You were also taught to write on a piece of paper; but I doubt you're pasting pieces of paper to your screen to reply to people. The reason it's done in a box here (and with greentext on 4chan, and with a line of indentation on reddit, etc.) is because it's a lot quicker for your eyes to figure out which part of the text is a quote and which part isn't. Even when writing essays you're supposed to space off and indent quotes that are more than four sentences long.

Not that it matters; just don't expect people not to get confused when reading your posts.

• milkmansun likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users