Quotable Notables @ GTAF

4,391 replies to this topic
Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:05)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 16:39)
QUOTE (Kirsty)
Will you two ever get out of each other's ass?

http://www.gtaforums...c=563897&st=100

user posted image

That's not even good? You only posted it because you're predictable as f*ck and want to keep this chain of crap going. Stop that.

Are you for f*cking real? If you have an issue with GTA-King, take that sh*t to PM so it doesn't spill all over the forums. Nobody wants to see your abusive relationship.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 17:18)
QUOTE (Kirsty)

user posted image

That's not even good? You only posted it because you're predictable as f*ck and want to keep this chain of crap going. Stop that.

Are you for f*cking real? If you have an issue with GTA-King, take that sh*t to PM so it doesn't spill all over the forums. Nobody wants to see your abusive relationship.

This particular notable is about me? Wouldn't he be doing the same by adding it here?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 04:15)
It's sh*t people like you that piss me off OP. Every time there's something new , or it's not exactly like the last, there's always a bunch of idiots who think the old way was better. You just keep arguing against change. Well guess what dumbasses, the reason we don't live in f*cking caves today is because you retards lost that argument every time over and over for the last 400,000 years. You're nothing but a human speed-bump.

From this topic.

user posted image

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:21)
QUOTE (Kirsty)

user posted image

This particular notable is about me? Wouldn't he be doing the same by adding it here?

Forget him, you're much better than that. He can remain as a sh*t-stained, incompetent, freeloading piece of sh*t for the rest of his life. Wait, what life? He doesn't have one. He's lonely, he has no friends. He sits in a corner all day like the shallow minded, pretentious c*nt he was raised to be. He never leaves his mothers house. He sits on her couch all day surrounded by a plague of garbage and welfare checks. He's a nobody. He has no job. He's poor, uneducated, dimwitted, and quite frankly a useless, selfish, unworthy f*ckhead who will never, ever contribute anything to society. Whereas you are going to bloom into an amazing writer. You are going to write books. Your name will be gracefully mentioned in newspapers and talk shows. You will have cash. You will be successful. So listen, forget about him. He's worthless. He can't muster up a decent discussion because he's a f*cking c*nt with no friends. But hey, who gives a sh*t? Just forget about him.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Infrequent poster....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Valenta, 12 July 2013 - 07:39 PM.

QUOTE (Mockage @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:16)
Forget him, you're much better than that. He can remain as a sh*t-stained, incompetent, freeloading piece of sh*t for the rest of his life. Wait, what life? He doesn't have one. He's lonely, he has no friends. He sits in a corner all day like the shallow minded, pretentious c*nt he was raised to be. He never leaves his mothers house. He sits on her couch all day surrounded by a plague of garbage and welfare checks. He's a nobody. He has no job. He's poor, uneducated, dimwitted, and quite frankly a useless, selfish, unworthy f*ckhead who will never, ever contribute anything to society. Whereas you are going to bloom into an amazing writer. You are going to write books. Your name will be gracefully mentioned in newspapers and talk shows. You will have cash. You will be successful. So listen, forget about him. He's worthless. He can't muster up a decent discussion because he's a f*cking c*nt with no friends. But hey, who gives a sh*t? Just forget about him.

Word for word, exactly what I was thinking.

UKIP is the combined dregs of every pub and gutter in Britain.
Take a handful of used cigarettes, a gallon of vomit, a smidgen of piss, a pinch of crusty semen and bake for 40 minutes and the crude, foul-smelling thing you pull from the oven will eerily resemble the average UKIP voter.

Courtesy of Typhus.

From this topic.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

Let's get back to the quotes, lest we get this one closed like the topics of olde.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Mockage)

From this topic

I think everyone should follow Mockages's advice icon14.gif

And tounge.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by GTA-King, 12 July 2013 - 08:06 PM.

QUOTE (kasparlaks @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 18:11)
QUOTE (III H1TMaN III @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 20:08)
QUOTE (kasparlaks @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 18:08)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:59)
You know, I'm honestly considering fapping to that Tracy gif.

EDIT: Yep, I decided to. Going to commence right now. I'll let you all know when I'm done.

user posted image

Hahahaha colgate.gif

Some technical pro should make the gif smooth.

Some super mega pro should remove the clothes.

True dat. Does R* even know fans juggle their willies to the characters they create? mercie_blink.gif

http://www.gtaforums...c=553451&st=220

Good stuff.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:16)
QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:21)
QUOTE (Kirsty)

user posted image

This right here has given me a profound epiphany of how much time I've wasted trying to make people realize how much of a stain GTA-King is. Then I saw this, and gained a newfound respect for Mockage, Valenta, and s7free. Thankyou for the kind words and showing me GTAForums still contains some true gems of intelligence, honesty, and wit.

I'd like to note Mockage's passage as one of THE notable quotables of GTAForums. This is now my new signature. So here it is again:

QUOTE (Mockage)

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Theomenofficial's disrespect list)
lzw3 - GO DIE OF CANCER, YOU f*ckING IDIOT, BIGGEST RACIST I'VE EVER SEEN AND A fa**ot.

mercie_blink.gif

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:18)
lzw3 - GO DIE OF CANCER, YOU f*ckING IDIOT, BIGGEST RACIST I'VE EVER SEEN AND A fa**ot.

mercie_blink.gif

lol.gif That made me splirt out my Sprite!!! What a sad 14 year old...

Android
  • Android

Whiskey Tits

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 03:18)

mercie_blink.gif

I literally didn't stop laughing for 3 minutes, that sh*t is too funny!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

I screencapped it! lol.gif
user posted image

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 11:23)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:18)

mercie_blink.gif

lol.gif That made me splirt out my Sprite!!! What a sad 14 year old...

Why Sprite, when you can have Sprunk? tounge.gif
And honestly that's funny indeed, can't stop laughing for a minute.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:36 AM

It's funny but it's also really cruel imho. Wishing someone death is really bad, especially when you hate them just for an opinion on an online forum. And the lzw I know isn't Racist, he needs to learn the meaning of Racist.

OT: Mockage talking about Theomenofficial's username:

QUOTE (Mock)
I just noticed this. Haha his last name in my language means potato. lol.gif

theomenpotato! lol.gif

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by ExtremeLimitations, 13 July 2013 - 04:02 AM.

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 11:36)
It's funny but it's also really cruel imho. Wishing someone death is really bad, especially when you hate them just for an opinion on an online forum. And the lzw I know isn't Racist, he needs to learn the meaning of Racist.

Actually I also find it so offensive regarding lzw3 is my mate as well. I don't know how much a simple negative comment would turn to be a huge impact and saying rascist to someone else. Well let's just settle this now. wink.gif

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Infrequent poster....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by Valenta, 13 July 2013 - 04:00 AM.

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 03:28)
I screencapped it! lol.gif
user posted image

Good lord, that's funny! lol.gif How anybody can be this immature is startling.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:11 PM Edited by StingrayX, 13 July 2013 - 03:24 PM.

QUOTE (wannaslide @ Friday @ Jul 12 2013, 03:03)
this is good ,and I agree with it .If gay people just acted like normal people instead of playing it up so much then maybe people wouldn't have so much of a problem with it .If you're a man ,act like a man .If you're a women act like a women .

The level of idiocy in this comment made me laugh out loud when I saw this reviewing the recent "gay" thread. I especially hate those imbeciles who say women instead of woman. It's supposed to be, If you're a woman, act like a woman. How do you get women and woman mixed up?
I don't mean to sound like a dick or anything but they do act like retards ,the way they talk the way they act ect ,its not normal , but hey what is normal I guess lol . anyways i'm not a fan of how they are .And I honestly don't think it should be publicly excepted ,for the fact it's not natural .

Gold!!! lol.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 04:36)
And the lzw I know isn't Racist, he needs to learn the meaning of Racist.

You never saw the PMs, he called me every racist name in the book. But I've apologised to him now and I've edited the list. I've just had a really short temper these days.

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:32)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 04:36)
And the lzw I know isn't Racist, he needs to learn the meaning of Racist.

You never saw the PMs, he called me every racist name in the book. But I've apologised to him now and I've edited the list. I've just had a really short temper these days.

..short fuse, more like. orly.gif But, anyway you shouldn't treat people like garbage and expect opposite. If you hate some people you should keep that for yourself.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=565503

*edit* nvm it got deleted.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Ebola everywhere!

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Waddy @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 22:50)
QUOTE (s7free @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 19:18)
Can we expect Vanzant to become a G Mod soon?

LOL!

No.

http://www.gtaforums...entry1062771205

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 19:23)
QUOTE (Waddy @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 22:50)
QUOTE (s7free @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 19:18)
Can we expect Vanzant to become a G Mod soon?

LOL!

No.

http://www.gtaforums...entry1062771205

I should be held high as I'm the only one who can't ban people! icon14.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (PSN-Blackhawk_1989 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 00:32)
QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 00:53)
fun cheats
basically a cheat which replicates the carmageddon mod from GTA IV would be super duper

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░██▄▀▄░░░░
░░░▄▀░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░█░░░▀▀░█▀▄░░░
░░░█░░█▄░░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░█░░░
░░▐▌░░█▀░░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░
░░▐▌░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░▐▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░▄█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░▐▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░
╦═╗╔═╗╔══║░║╔═╗░░╦═╗╦░╦═╗░░╦░
║░║╠═╣╠═░║░║║░║░░║░║║░║░║░░║░
╩═╝║░║║░░╚═╝╩╩╝░░╩═╝╩░╩═╝░░╩░
═╦║░║╔═╗═╦═░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗░╔═╗░░░
░║║░║╚═╗░║░░░╚═╗╠╣░╠╣░░░╔╝░░░
╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░║░░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░▄░░░░

From here

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 21:58)
The way the headlights look at night looks way better than in the past. I think if there's a full moon out, then it should be like RDR, but if it's cloudy or whatever, it should be dark and have to whip out a flesh light.

Not sure if typo...

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 19:16)
QUOTE (IslaVista @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:13)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:03)
QUOTE (IslaVista @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 22:55)
I'll being going into the Air Force here soon and I want to figure out what I want to do after.

Being a police officer seems like a rewarding career, it pays well and the job is something new everyday. (Your AF benefits say after you leave, so no insurance fee's for me)

My town's PD pays 60k at star, to me that's awesome. Better than becoming an accountant or desk job for 35k a year. The crime late is extremely low..maybe a homicide every 5 years or so even though the population is over 300k. Half my family bears badges from Grandfather, both uncles, and both cousins. Having a family later on isn't a big deal for me, I don't have much of an interest in kids so the majority (90%) of my pay will likely be all me.

So, for anyone who is currently a PO, do you feel it's worth it? Do you enjoy working as a PO?

What are your feelings towards black people?

Definitely not a racist person hahah. A few of my close friends are black/mexican, doesn't change anything for me. If they can treat me with respect, I'll treat them with respect.

I wouldn't bother then.

lol.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

In the V section, this is a little silly, but it did make me chuckle.
Investors! Are you buying Take Two Stock!?

QUOTE (Raavi)
QUOTE (Leblanc @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 21:05)
dude this isn't a Nasdaq a forum, there are many many other forums specialized on Stock Exchange, even if you want to trade you shouldn't ask here, when the majority of gtaforum users are below 18 and will respond like this "... i like trains, invest on train companies" ......"i like to fart"

Go snoop around on e-toro, msnbc, and many many other pages related to day trading.

You clearly have a poor understanding of GTAForum's demographic. This section in particular is mostly frequented by members ages 18 and up with various educational backgrounds.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

Dang.

What about a close up of the tits from this gif than.

user posted image

Forget who this was, I found this in the GFX section. Thought it was pretty amusing.

Android
  • Android

Whiskey Tits

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

Haha, it was GTA-King.

Kinda weird of him to ask for a signature like that tounge.gif

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 20:09)
QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 00:21)
if you feel compelled to argue the point that correlation = causation (which it evidently does not in this situation)

Nice rhymes, gangsta.

Posted here.

I found it funny. It's like Jessie Jackson's rhyming speeches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users