- What is it?
- Download mirror
- Known bugs
- This mod is a first one, that brings real satelite navigation in SA.
Mod can navigate you straight to target marker position, including leading to highways.
- Extract files from archive to game directory.
- Open gps.ini from CLEO folder and configure mod settings as you want (more information about options in gps.ini file).
- [optional] Download voices and extract them to game directory.
- [optional, but recommended] Download latest routes.dat build and extract it to game directory.
- Press F12 in vehicle after placing target marker on map to enable GPS. Note that you might have to press that button for about 0.5s.
- Pressing F12 again or getting out of the vehicle will disable mod.
- Sometimes GPS leads are inaccurate (routes.dat updates should solve some of that problems, so please check regularly for updates).
- [only for CLEO3] Voices sometimes gets stuck (enabling and disabling game menu solves it) and they're played unsmooth.
- [only for slow PC's] Voices gets bugged in SA-MP (if you have Dual or Quad Core CPU, then setting gta_sa.exe process to all CPU's should help, it's SA-MP bug).
GFX art by Spray/Witex15
Edited by SilentPL, 02 May 2011 - 06:25 PM.