HQ textures for GTAIII v.1.3

34 replies to this topic
FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

There should be one huge mod with your tweaks, OnePiece's epic III models and maybe some other (that I haven't noticed yet) visual quality improvement mods.

We don't need a modern remake... modders just tweak the old game so hard you have the same damn experience (how it should be, same epic gameplay) but visually modernised biggrin.gif .

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:18 AM

Are there any big differences between this mod and GTAIII XBOX Version?

Fireburns
  • Fireburns

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi

I mainly provide updated textures in hq, whereas the xbox mod features a lot more (3d models, colfiles, menu changes, reflections...). If you want to combine the two, make sure you install the xbox mod first, then you get the most of it!

Fireburns

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

All I want is HQ in-game textures and that's it. Nothing else. Does it mean that this mod is better for me since texture are the same in both mods?

Fireburns
  • Fireburns

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

If you just focus on textures, then you should take the txd.img and the gta3.img files of rmws' xbox mod and overwrite the existing files. Then install my mod. Please make a backup of your gtaIII installation first by just copying the main folder to another location on one of your drives.

Let me know if you succeeded, otherwise there's another solution! ;-)

Fireburns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users