• darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 07:06)
f*cking Alcede. If you're going to make a character jarringly less sympathetic, do it seamlessly and over time and not completely out of the blue at the start of a new season.

Yeah, that's such a f*cking sh*tty transition. His whole time in the show he's a moral level headed all around good guy. Suddenly he becomes packmaster and is just as big an asshole as the old packmaster.

Speaking of the werewolves, Robert Patrick is way under used. He's had like one line this entire season.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I find the werewolf storyline super boring. The actors portraying Sam, Alcide and Nicole sure are acting great but they're background characters so they should stay that way. Oh, and dick move, Sam. Luna's barely dead and you're already hooking up with someone?

Again, I hate fairies. Weird how they're hitting on Bill.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Not sure what you're on about, I think the fairies are awesome. Perfect contrast the to the vampire's and the whole nihilistic beauty thing they have going on.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

Jessica groping Sarah Newlin...

user posted image

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

This show did have some really terrible moments in the last couple of seasons. But I really like where they're heading with season 6. It's good stuff.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

I really really really love the pace of this season. Still can't believe that there's only 10 eps.

Hopefully, the show will benefit from it.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

Ah summary of tonight's events in smileys. Probably my gayest post to date. Dill with it, pickles.

Andy mercie_blink.gif Jason colgate.gif Sam n Alcied sneaky2.gif Sarah angry.gif Terry cryani.gif Bill rah.gif Sookie cookie.gif cookie.gif

UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Otter @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 23:12)
Ah summary of tonight's events in smileys. Probably my gayest post to date. Dill with it, pickles.

Andy mercie_blink.gif Jason colgate.gif Sam n Alcied sneaky2.gif Sarah angry.gif Terry cryani.gif Bill rah.gif Sookie cookie.gif cookie.gif

It's f*cked up how they just killed Terry.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Terry's death.

A guy gets shot outside the bar and everyone just stands back to let his wife sing a lullabye? No one tries to help? No one calls the 911? What the f*ck?

And I am so glad that they're done with Emma's storyline.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

Lafayette was calling 911. Pretty sure we even heard sirens at the end, no?

I just think its silly that these people don't carry a supply of V for situations like this amirite? At least there's a plausible explanation for it here, compared to, say, the cheerleader's blood on heroes.

M. H. Hunter III
  • M. H. Hunter III

Consulente Infinito

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Master Headhunter, 24 July 2013 - 05:21 PM.

I feel slightly gutted for them choosing not to have Jessica have vamp sex. The whole speed f*cking aspect would've made it entirely different to watch with her. As far as looks go, shes really the standout for myself. Not to say that sookie or sara aren't attractive but that redhead thing is vastly more interesting.

I do genuinely feel that they should use Robert Patrick more as I love his voice & acting chops. Granted he's a dog without a pack ATM but he could easily be wrote into something great....better than drunk with power Alcede this season. The werewolf storyline would go so much smoother if they had Robert used more as like a new pack master. Also if they even had some sympathetic supporting wolfs instead of no-name voiceless extras.
But it isn't nearly as bad as that steaming pile of werepanther sh*t they tried a couple of seasons ago.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Did that bald f*ck really die in the last episode? I just found it too easy for that to happen that way.
Guess we'll find out for sure next time. But I hope it did happen...ugh I hated that hick f*ck.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 24 July 2013 - 10:35 PM.

QUOTE (Backfire6 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 22:12)
Did that bald f*ck really die in the last episode? I just found it too easy for that to happen that way.
Guess we'll find out for sure next time. But I hope it did happen...ugh I hated that hick f*ck.

Of course he did. And it was f*ckin' awesome.

This show is known for doing things like that. Last season they killed Russell Edgington in a very nonchalant way. They rarely make a big deal out of it.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 22:32)
Of course he did. And it was f*ckin' awesome.

This show is known for doing things like that. Last season they killed Russell Edgington in a very nonchalant way. They rarely make a big deal out of it.

I's second this.

And this whole Terry death thingy played out like a cruel joke. Did they mean it to seem like he went peacefully? It didn't feel that way.

f*ck it felt like he had no choice in any of it

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

True Blood universe is really a wonderful one. No matter how big or unsolvable the problem you have might be, sex can fix it. Sex fixes everything. And it's so easy to get it too.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

The sex scenes with Sam and Nicole fuggin' sucks imo. The first time, it was grief induced, but now it's just tacky.

I love how they're starting to merge the storylines together. Good thing!

I wish they had developed Nora's character better, because it's interesting that she was actually helping people, which was what led to her dying as a human.

I'm starting to get perplexed by the werewolves story-line. Since when did Rikki become a full-blown psycho? I mean, she wasn't like this in the last season, right?

And damn, this hep-V stuff creeps the rat ass outta me.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

Erm, not that the wolves' storyline isn't good, but it's kind of hard to get into it while every other character is dealing with a full blown holocaust.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

Eric losing his mind was AMAZING!

"Look mother, I can fly!"

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

PRAAAIIISSEEE BIIIIIILL!

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

I know I'm late on this. But, sh*t. Why'd they have to kill Terry? At this point it seems pretty pointless. And a waste of one of the only reasons why I watch the show still.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

barf8bd.gif This show used to be good but it just went down the drain. It's just so stupid now...

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

So's Sookie friend-zoned Sam way back in season 1 and now suddenly decides to go somewhere with him just because he's safe and not one of her typical bad-boy crushes like Eric, Bill etc? Oh, I get it. She just wanted to live a normal life or something, right?

Again I love how stories are starting to intersect more and MOAR. I'm truely loving it.

So glad to see Alcide back to normal but MAN I was really hoping he would kill Rikki and her little ping-pong bitch Lackey

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

I have to disagree Stingray, this is the first time I've properly enjoyed TB in a few seasons. Don't get me wrong, I've always followed it and I have loved every season as a whole, but the last few have just been missing that something and each episode strayed too far away from what was expected. The storylines and plotholes can be picked on; the fairy universe thing and Billith and his naked blood soaked prophet dreams was starting to get a bit too much air time for me, but now they're getting back to the action with all the other stories like the vampire testing facility, infected true blood, possible deaths etc, it's just getting more exciting and I feel connected to the characters lives again. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but at the moment I feel genuinely disappointed that there's only 10 episodes this season.

UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Wednesday, Aug 7 2013, 11:18)
I have to disagree Stingray, this is the first time I've properly enjoyed TB in a few seasons. Don't get me wrong, I've always followed it and I have loved every season as a whole, but the last few have just been missing that something and each episode strayed too far away from what was expected. The storylines and plotholes can be picked on; the fairy universe thing and Billith and his naked blood soaked prophet dreams was starting to get a bit too much air time for me, but now they're getting back to the action with all the other stories like the vampire testing facility, infected true blood, possible deaths etc, it's just getting more exciting and I feel connected to the characters lives again. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but at the moment I feel genuinely disappointed that there's only 10 episodes this season.

I agree. This season is bringing back what I loved about this show.

There not wasting time anymore with story lines like the were-panthers

I think next season will probably be that last one. The characters have reached a peak in progress/digress.

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Wednesday, Aug 7 2013, 16:18)
but now they're getting back to the action with all the other stories like the vampire testing facility, infected true blood, possible deaths etc, it's just getting more exciting

Wow, that actually sounds cool. Once fairies entered the picture (season 4, I think?) I lost interest in True Blood. These details might tempt me to check it out again.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

Goddamn flashbacks sad.gif

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Omfg that poor guys c*cknballs. I know he did some f*cked up sh*t to those vampires but seriously, wow like ouch. Then Bill coming in a giving him the curb stomp of the century.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

That funeral scene was a huge f*cking drag, albeit they were well acted. I was glued to the screen throughout every scene at the camp and wished that got more screen time than all the Terry stuffy.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Too much funeral and flashback, not enough junksnatch and curbstomp.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

This was a fantastic f*cking episode. Loved the flashbacks, loved the touching sh*t at the funeral, loved seeing a man's cock and balls being torn off and thrown at a wall. So f*cking good.

If anything, there was too much flowerpower stoned vampire business.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users