Photo

TRUE BLOOD

306 replies to this topic
Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:26 AM

My interest in this show is at the bare minimum. The show from Season 1 to now, changed so much... I mean I made it this far on the show, might as well finish the last season.  lol

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

The last two episodes have been straight up terrible. This season sucks. I've lost interest. Done watching. Shame how downhill this went.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 2 weeks ago

Oh come on. This week's episode was awesome. Eric was at his best. "Pam tells me you wrote a book in which you claim not to be an asshole anymore. Is this true Bill?" Great line :D

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you like terribly written dialogue and pacing along with major or side character deaths with little to no significant aftermath then good for you. I don't.

Thankfully Penny Dreadful has been pretty good in its first season so that will take over TB for me. It's a damned shame TB got so bad to the point where I dropped it.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I still hate that they killed Alcide :(

Just crossing my fingers that nothing happens to Eric, hate to see him so weak

I hated the Warlow deal last season because they downplayed his character so much.  Russell Edgington terrorized sh*t for 2 seasons when he was the most powerful being on the show.  Warlow, Lilliths progeny, daywalking vampire, oldest and even more powerful than Russell basically shows his true strength and evil and dies in the same episode.  Very dissapointed.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

I hope Eric is the only one that lives. At the end of the Day, I want to believe he's still alive a thousand years from now.
  • Thisguyherenow likes this

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 hours ago

YES !!! I really could care less who else dies as long as they don't kill Eric lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users