• This topic is locked This topic is locked
400 replies to this topic
SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 23:44)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 21:56)
Interesting.

Top ranked players on PSN, have over 30,000 games played!

Yea, that's crazy. Has pc version been out the same amount of time as the consoles?

GTA IV PC was released on December 2008, for PS3 and X360 it was April 2008

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Interesting.

Out of interest, can someone post the boards for the PS3 and Xbox360? I'd be interested to have a look.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:08 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 17 April 2012 - 05:44 PM.

First of all, rank 1's on both platforms are horrible cheaters

XBOX STATS

user posted image

PS3 STATS

user posted image

Doesn't reflect who's the best, every player has his own style. Boosters, noobs hunters, quitters, auto-aimers, etc. and puzo21, he deserves an own category, he has multiple ps3's/multiple GTA IV discs/multiple accounts. He's done over 100.000 kills - 0 deaths in about couple months.

I'm also top 300 with another account, and top 1.000 with several accounts. Wonder what rank I'd be if I could merge all those accounts. I used to play undercover a lot in the past. Of course I also played plenty of easy games against noobs, but I blame the fact that it's hard to get a decent disallow lobby on ps3. Unless there are enough friends on, I have no choice but to play noobs or Autoaim with high ranks.

Play the mode with all its preferences and make your own conclusions.

I could write a long ass book about the ps3, but I will mention my experience with 1st and 3rd ranked on the xbox. One for all is more popular there, however all for 1 is more used for boosting k/d ratio.
They play AutoAim FF-on in separate teams, but they don't kill eachother. They help eachother to gain the most $ possible. I'm unknown there as I don't own an XBL account. I often surprise the players with my sisters gamertag lol.
Right, so I was in a CnC game with these guys, Phoenix and Italian FR. Italian guy was in my team, he tried to team-kill me while Phoenix was killing noobs. Italian failed and I kept killing him a lot, glad there is no autoaim with friendly fire on. He got so mad, and sent me a 1vs1 invite. In the end I beat him 10-0 with rifles, I asked him to switch for pistols so he wouldn't have the Turbo-excuse. He sent me like 10 msgs saying I have turbo, cheater, etc. Only because I ruined his fun in a single CnC game. Fairest players I've played against are EK l Clan and few others that aren't even top100. Their style is creative plus they don't quit when they die.

I'm having a break, so my stats will stay the same for a while. I was 12th till the last week, might drop even lower. Some of the top players on the ps3 play like 10 hours a day, worse than a job lol.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Only 3 in top 10 are good on ps3.

71 is the best though tounge.gif

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 19:25)
QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 23:44)
Interesting.

Yea, that's crazy. Has pc version been out the same amount of time as the consoles?

GTA IV PC was released on December 2008, for PS3 and X360 it was April 2008

Not only that, there are so many more people playing console than PC. Now there are still many many people playing xbox and I bet some are still playing PS3.
PC doesn't have a lot at all, especially now. The PC version was plagued with cheaters and that made a lot of people stop playing.
Last I saw I was 3rd in the Deal Breaker leaderboards with 7 million. I know xbox the top is like 90 million or something like that.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

wtf why so many cheaters in X360 leaderboards? This looks so strange, on PC even if you spawn 10 000 000 000 $ (which is maximum possible money, after it your money will restart) it wont rank you up in leaderboards, I mean it will but not that much, you still would need lots of games to reach the top not like TheWalkingDeadI with 300 games betwen players with 10 000 games, in PC leaderboards some players have spawned money but that dont rank them up at all also some players are lower than they should be like rank 38, lol X360 leaderboards are seriously glitched.

Now PS3... wtf is wrong with you guys, why so many teamkills ?

btw why 90% of consoles gamertags looks like undercovers? I mean look at PC boards I posted, you can clearly see there names, nicknames that people use on the internet, on consoles gamertags are combination of small and large letters, X, 1/I 3/E 2/too and overall they looks strange, on PC tags like that are usualy created by undercovers and cheaters

Captain_Obvis456 You are 7th atm becouse Igors cheaters crew passed you few days ago... suicidal.gif

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:31 PM Edited by Jimbatron, 17 April 2012 - 10:44 PM.

Thanks EL_FUGA for the lists. Funnily enough, talking of cheaters, I came across this the other day:

You can actually see this guy on the list - self confessed evidence of cheating. It looks like the simple native trainer converted for the Xbox 360.

I'm pleased to say on both the PC (CnC) boards, everyone is there by merit with the exception of ExtremeCrusher - looks like he was rank reset however, as he used to be 10.

The advantage is on the PC we have a big enough regular CnC crowd to kick cheaters and we are careful who we let on our servers. On the PC also the host can now kick without support of other players. We still get the odd unwanted visitation, but we can make servers private (invite only) if need be.

EDIT: On the PC I would also guess the average playing age is a bit older. Most of the top 25 on the player board are in their mid 20's, some of us blush.gif have passed 30. So with a full time job, you can't put in the hours as much. I'm guessing some of you guys are still at University maybe on the PS3? - if I was still there, I expect I'd be at about 10k games by now, as computer games happily filled 4 hour gaps between lectures when it was still to early to get p155ed!

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:54 PM Edited by XxOnLySBz4mExX, 17 April 2012 - 11:03 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 16:24)
Only 3 in top 10 are good on ps3.

Which 3 from the current top 10 if you don't mind me asking?

In my (kinda invalid honest opinion as I'm technically a noob AA player and haven't played with everyone from top 10.) I think in no order champos27, IBANGGUNS and possibly mmadman or cappone_ (although I read somewhere in here that cappone_ used to boost, but I'm not sure if that was true as I started playing CNC in July 2011.)

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 20:53)

Now PS3... wtf is wrong with you guys, why so many teamkills ?

btw why 90% of consoles gamertags looks like undercovers? I mean look at PC boards I posted, you can clearly see there names, nicknames that people use on the internet, on consoles gamertags are combination of small and large letters, X, 1/I 3/E 2/too and overall they looks strange, on PC tags like that are usualy created by undercovers and cheaters

LOL lol.gif lol.gif We all hate eachother on ps3.

There is a lot of hate on ps3, mainly the dispute between autoaim and disallow players. In general the autoaimers are ignorant cheaters that prey on noobs and often glitch against better players, not all do this but a lot do. If these f*ckers join a disallow game, they get team killed, because generally they will try to do it to you, but because they can't aim, it's usually them dying a lot.
There are also the times that noobs insist on being on your team, as if they can't count in the lobby (they love switching teams) by stupidly turning games into 3vs7 because they want to be on the team with the level 10's. confused.gif They get team killed.

Have a good user name is difficult on PSN because most of the time, the ones you try for are already taken! Hence my dumb name ajbns87.... blush.gif

----

SBman, I wouldn't count IBANGGUNS as a good player at all. Cappone, champos and mmaDman are the only ones in the top 10 that can play disallow to a high level.

----

One thing I hate about these stats though, are that they are fake for a lot of players. If the game recorded, amount of games "quited"... it would be really interesting to see.

"The boss has reached the getaway"......has left the game .

----

Jimbatron, you're right most players are young on ps3, except one or two. On the ps3 generally cheaters don't ruin the games anymore for the disallowers, as they stick to their precious AA games, but occasionally cheaters usually AA'ers will use alias accounts to mess with your games. Disallowers do the same, but we don't do it in the same manner, we go there and beat them fairly, and that makes them mad.

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 23:16)

SBman, I wouldn't count IBANGGUNS as a good player at all. Cappone, champos and mmaDman are the only ones in the top 10 that can play disallow to a high level.

Ok, I guess you can say that as you've been playing much CNC longer than I have been and we are all entitled to our own opinions and such, but I admire his dedication to CNC so much, this week marked his 40,000th game although 97% of them being AA isn't something to be too proud about. But it is extremely rare to see him cheat somehow whether it be destroying/glitching a GV or hiding in a glitch (although he seems to do these in EL_FUGA's games alot lately, lol. tounge.gif ) as the 1st ranked on PS3 does extremely often in practically every game.

I don't know about everyone else in the PS3 CNC community, but I'd much rather see #1. IBANGGUNS and #2. madridy777, than #1. madridy777 and #2. IBANGGUNS which is what it currently is.

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (XxOnLySBz4mExX @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 23:57)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 23:16)

Ok, I guess you can say that as you've been playing much CNC longer than I have been and we are all entitled to our own opinions and such, but I admire his dedication to CNC so much, this week marked his 40,000th game although 97% of them being AA isn't something to be too proud about. But it is extremely rare to see him cheat somehow whether it be destroying/glitching a GV or hiding in a glitch (although he seems to do these in EL_FUGA's games alot lately, lol. tounge.gif ) as the 1st ranked on PS3 does extremely often in practically every game.

I don't know about everyone else in the PS3 CNC community, but I'd much rather see #1. IBANGGUNS and #2. madridy777, than #1. madridy777 and #2. IBANGGUNS which is what it currently is.

I would be happy to have them off the list completely. Those chuckle heads are crowding up the joint.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Both are idiots, but IBANG less so, so I see your point.
Better if disallow / autoaim leaderboards were separate in my opinion.
Even better if autoaim was disabled after reaching rank 8.

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Apr 18 2012, 10:42)
Both are idiots, but IBANG less so, so I see your point.
Better if disallow / autoaim leaderboards were separate in my opinion.
Even better if autoaim was disabled after reaching rank 8.

I think they should disable it completely in multiplayer. By level 8, your too dependent on it. Or have separate leader boards, that would be cool too.

capone_
  • capone_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

I read this and i find something wrong, isnt the first time i see people saying i hv boosted, this is false i never do, i played AA against noobs till lvl 10 my first 5 milions are made killin noobs only, that made me hv good stat. Then other 10 milions are all made on DA matchs against noobs (because most of high ranks doesnt play disallow), and against real gta disallow players, but ps3 cnc players know that who say i boost its for hate, evryone know i play all kind of matches andnever give up till end. Anyway the stats mean nothing i have maybe the best ratio on top 100 but i dont think of myself to be good cnc player im just a good shooter ( maybe ). My opinion the only player can play real cnc its EL_FUGA and someone other but just few players

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Capp, I'd say you are one of the best players at the moment , but when you first played, I remember seeing you play a lot with Madridy7777, I played vs you, him and punjabi as "The Outlaw AJ"... you knew it was me ajbns87, but he didn't...after game, he said "you turbo cheat " to me lol.gif , anyways you don't boost, nobody has said you did.

PUZO21 and Madridy are boosters.

capone_
  • capone_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

yes lol i know my first 5 milions are dirty money, i said this because other players told to me i have boosted cnc leaderboard and i dont know who say this the first time.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Capone is one of the most skilled players I've ever met on GTA. Reason we used to hate eachother was long time ago when he played autoaim with madridy. Whoever supports madridy makes him being a cheater too. Glitching inside buildings through walls with AutoAim is the lowest, weakest and cheapest move on GTA MP. Plus constantly destroying the getaway vehicles. No matter if it's against a noob or a skilled player, that's what he always does.
Hopefully GTA V won't have such flaw.

Imo worthy players in top10 are champos, cappone, madDman and cornishlad.

Come on OnlySBz, Ibangguns is a clown. I've never seen him playing serious nor playing well in 4 years. He plays GTA the whole day, even while eating lol. He's not even good, I understand he's your friend but why the need to mention him? I wouldn't put him in top50, not even in top100. He's below the average.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Jimbatron @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 23:31)
Funnily enough, talking of cheaters, I came across this the other day:

Woot?! mercie_blink.gif

I'm surprised at the money thing, is that also possible in ranked games ?? About Teleporting... is that actually real? could easyly be faked on a video

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 15:20)
QUOTE (Jimbatron @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 23:31)
Funnily enough, talking of cheaters, I came across this the other day:

Woot?! mercie_blink.gif

I'm surprised at the money thing, is that also possible in ranked games ?? About Teleporting... is that actually real? could easyly be faked on a video

Idk is that possible in ranked but I have a friend from PC who started to play IV on X360 week ago and he said that PC cheats made it into Xbox, Idk how X360 is protected from moders but on PC this cheats works only in Player Match not Ranked, in Ranked works just this: http://www.xfire.com/video/52b9ac/

But some time ago I found this videos and it looks like it works in Ranked:

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 15:20)
Woot?! mercie_blink.gif

I believe the video is genuine, because the guy using it, smoov e 916, is on your Xbox360 list at number 7 and has amassed $27m from less than 3k games. That's not possible in CnC without a hack that gives you more money.

The simple native trainer can do all these things on the PC - I used it to make my Cops and Crooks Movie Concept Trailer, so I'm aware of the capabilities. It is supposed to work only in free mode (on the PC it changes the title of the free mode to say it is being used), although I expect with relatively minor moddification someone might be able to get around the countermeasures to use it and matches and ranked, and with more work, possible port to Xbox360.

SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

OMFG, IBANGUNS has 40,000 games played, thats f*cking incredible, and the sad thing about it is that he cant even touch me LOL, and I only played like 7000 games I think

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

40,000 games later and IBANGGUNS is still playing autoaim, says it all.
It's not that he glitches though, or that he plays autoaim, it's his attitude I think most players hate, he sends dumb messages and talks utter crap on the mic.

IBANGGUNS
  • IBANGGUNS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

ok the king here 1st off ive slaughtered all u fkn idiots postn bullsh*t on here 1st up elfuga h8's me cuz i fkd him up n allow years ago n even teamkilled the gay voice chump.everyday he started sending h8 mail saying( ELFUGA LETTER TO ME)i made an ibang account n ill ruin ur reputation.u fkn dummy i ruined my own rep from teamkilling u u lame he even stated he was gonna hack my account.u basically stalked me,creating noob account to add me u pathetic wetback fool.2nd up ajbns WHO? u been a noob since day 1 gta hit da scene lol ur a nobody ive killed or teamkilled u as well n u just cried kick ibang lol n wouldnt even fight,done with u,3rd skeepy same thing killed n teamkilled, i come to ur gay disallow games n done u up lol.least if u leave aa to go to da b good at it lol,dam.some of the idiots above ive never seen lol with gay ass list,i dont give a fk about none of u lol ps3 or xbox i dont give a fk about being # 2 or 1,i dont give a fk about ur list,i dont give a fk about kills or deaths or none that crap.cappone is a good shooter as he states but i fkd him up n past also HAHA.elfuga cheats now n days with turbo,ps3 rigged autobot aim lol STILL SUCK TO ME makon gay NOOB too erfuga22 NOOB ajbns pukemaggots skeepy bmg madridy punjabi jamesmann666 elfuga gay voice sgt slaughter gogetter85 mmadman lethalroger champos i can go on n on with names ive ownd n still own lol,,if u dont kno i love being h8D ur dumb,i roll by myself n always was lol n just cuz i dont play with u gays dont mean i dont play disallow,y u think when rlfuga keep coming to do drive bys he get shot da fk up haha bye ladies all u old retired punks kno the deal im still the king of gta4,ME BY MY SELF 1 GUN ALL DAY EVERY DAY U READY TO GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA

AllShallPerish
  • AllShallPerish

CR00KED C0P

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:36 AM Edited by AllShallPerish, 21 April 2012 - 10:04 AM.

ISHALLPERISH IN DA HOUSE! Who The Fuc Knows me? I know all the Elite AA Cnc ps3 players know me from 2011 to now in my opinion there are many competive players. I know I have come a very long way and been successful in this game in 1 year then others whom been playing for almost 4 years now. Anyways My list as of now despise all the BS would be: (Not in order) BROOKLYN_ON_26s, Rickvandelaar, IBANGGUNS, the FUGA'S, ROB PRE, febles22, puzo21, bassklic, Mathew1884, taxidriver, kelim13003 i have to give credit for being well rounded aswell as potential players.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (IBANGGUNS @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 05:22)
ok the king here 1st off ive slaughtered all u fkn idiots postn bullsh*t on here 1st up elfuga h8's me cuz i fkd him up n allow years ago n even teamkilled the gay voice chump.everyday he started sending h8 mail saying( ELFUGA LETTER TO ME)i made an ibang account n ill ruin ur reputation.u fkn dummy i ruined my own rep from teamkilling u u lame he even stated he was gonna hack my account.u basically stalked me,creating noob account to add me u pathetic wetback fool.2nd up ajbns WHO? u been a noob since day 1 gta hit da scene lol ur a nobody ive killed or teamkilled u as well n u just cried kick ibang lol n wouldnt even fight,done with u,3rd skeepy same thing killed n teamkilled, i come to ur gay disallow games n done u up lol.least if u leave aa to go to da b good at it lol,dam.some of the idiots above ive never seen lol with gay ass list,i dont give a fk about none of u lol ps3 or xbox i dont give a fk about being # 2 or 1,i dont give a fk about ur list,i dont give a fk about kills or deaths or none that crap.cappone is a good shooter as he states but i fkd him up n past also HAHA.elfuga cheats now n days with turbo,ps3 rigged autobot aim lol STILL SUCK TO ME makon gay NOOB too erfuga22 NOOB ajbns pukemaggots skeepy bmg madridy punjabi jamesmann666 elfuga gay voice sgt slaughter gogetter85 mmadman lethalroger champos i can go on n on with names ive ownd n still own lol,,if u dont kno i love being h8D ur dumb,i roll by myself n always was lol n just cuz i dont play with u gays dont mean i dont play disallow,y u think when rlfuga keep coming to do drive bys he get shot da fk up haha bye ladies all u old retired punks kno the deal im still the king of gta4,ME BY MY SELF 1 GUN ALL DAY EVERY DAY U READY TO GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA

yawn.gif What a clown.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 09:53)
QUOTE (IBANGGUNS @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 05:22)
ok the king here 1st off ive slaughtered all u fkn idiots postn bullsh*t on here  1st up elfuga h8's me cuz i fkd him up n allow years ago n even teamkilled the gay voice chump.everyday he started sending h8 mail saying( ELFUGA LETTER TO ME)i made an ibang account n ill ruin ur reputation.u fkn dummy i ruined my own rep from teamkilling u u  lame he even stated he was gonna hack my account.u basically stalked me,creating noob account to add me u pathetic wetback fool.2nd up ajbns WHO? u been a noob since day 1 gta hit da scene lol ur a nobody ive killed or teamkilled u as well n u just cried kick ibang lol n wouldnt even fight,done with u,3rd skeepy same thing killed n teamkilled, i come to ur gay disallow games n done u up lol.least if u leave aa to go to da b good at it lol,dam.some of the idiots above ive never seen lol with gay ass list,i dont give a fk about none of u lol ps3 or xbox i dont give a fk about being # 2 or 1,i dont give a fk about ur list,i dont give a fk about kills or deaths or none that crap.cappone is a good shooter as he states but i fkd him up n past also HAHA.elfuga cheats now n days with turbo,ps3 rigged autobot aim lol STILL SUCK TO ME makon gay NOOB too erfuga22 NOOB ajbns pukemaggots skeepy bmg madridy punjabi jamesmann666 elfuga gay voice sgt slaughter gogetter85 mmadman lethalroger champos  i can go on n on with names ive ownd n still own lol,,if u dont kno i love being h8D ur dumb,i roll by myself n always was lol n just cuz i dont play with u gays dont mean i dont play disallow,y u think when rlfuga keep coming to do drive bys he get shot da fk up haha bye ladies all u old retired punks kno the deal im still the king of gta4,ME BY MY SELF 1 GUN ALL DAY EVERY DAY U READY TO GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA

yawn.gif What a clown.

Agreed die.gif

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (AllShallPerish @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 08:36)
ISHALLPERISH IN DA HOUSE! Who The Fuc Knows me? I know all the Elite AA Cnc ps3 players know me from 2011 to now in my opinion there are many competive players. I know I have come a very long way and been successful in this game in 1 year then others whom been playing for almost 4 years now. Anyways My list as of now despise all the BS would be: (Not in order) BROOKLYN_ON_26s, Rickvandelaar, IBANGGUNS, the FUGA'S, ROB PRE, febles22, puzo21, bassklic, Mathew1884, taxidriver, kelim13003 i have to give credit for being well rounded aswell as potential players.

lol wut? lol.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (AllShallPerish @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 08:36)

You are a great player and all the players you mentioned as well smile.gif

Usually when there's a room with high ranks, most of the players in your list are there.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:07 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 22 April 2012 - 03:15 PM.

crimson your ignoring half of the skill. Start to play disallow man.. lol

QUOTE (IBANGGUNS @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 06:22)
ok the king here 1st off ive slaughtered all u fkn idiots postn bullsh*t on here  1st up elfuga h8's me cuz i fkd him up n allow years ago n even teamkilled the gay voice chump.everyday he started sending h8 mail saying( ELFUGA LETTER TO ME)i made an ibang account n ill ruin ur reputation.u fkn dummy i ruined my own rep from teamkilling u u  lame he even stated he was gonna hack my account.u basically stalked me,creating noob account to add me u pathetic wetback fool.2nd up ajbns WHO? u been a noob since day 1 gta hit da scene lol ur a nobody ive killed or teamkilled u as well n u just cried kick ibang lol n wouldnt even fight,done with u,3rd skeepy same thing killed n teamkilled, i come to ur gay disallow games n done u up lol.least if u leave aa to go to da b good at it lol,dam.some of the idiots above ive never seen lol with gay ass list,i dont give a fk about none of u lol ps3 or xbox i dont give a fk about being # 2 or 1,i dont give a fk about ur list,i dont give a fk about kills or deaths or none that crap.cappone is a good shooter as he states but i fkd him up n past also HAHA.elfuga cheats now n days with turbo,ps3 rigged autobot aim lol STILL SUCK TO ME makon gay NOOB too erfuga22 NOOB ajbns pukemaggots skeepy bmg madridy punjabi jamesmann666 elfuga gay voice sgt slaughter gogetter85 mmadman lethalroger champos  i can go on n on with names ive ownd n still own lol,,if u dont kno i love being h8D ur dumb,i roll by myself n always was lol n just cuz i dont play with u gays dont mean i dont play disallow,y u think when rlfuga keep coming to do drive bys he get shot da fk up haha bye ladies all u old retired punks kno the deal im still the king of gta4,ME BY MY SELF 1 GUN ALL DAY EVERY DAY U READY TO GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA

WELCOME IBANGGUYS! happy.gif

user posted image

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 15:07)
crimson your ignoring half of the skill. Start to play disallow man.. lol

QUOTE (IBANGGUNS @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 06:22)

WELCOME IBANGGUYS! happy.gif

user posted image

lol.gif , EL_FUGA, do you have an approximate date on this if you dnt mind me asking?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users