Photo

MSX FM MC lyrics

5 replies to this topic
AndreONEz
  • AndreONEz

MSX FM Listener

• Members

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:50 PM

Okay, I opened this about a year or 2 years ago, with no success...

So I want to know the MC lyrics of the whole track. No need to tell me that there is a list of the songs, because they are just instrumental, and not MCed...

The only parts I was able to understand are mainly in the second part of the track, and are (I think):

<TimeCode steps inside the zone>
<... movingshadow crew>
<...your time>
<101.1 MSX FM...>
<MSX FM at movingshadow.com>
<...MC TimeCode>
<I'm unstoppable!>
<Don't stop the body rock!>

Besides this, I can't really get what he says, since English is not my primary language, and he speaks very fast.

Now, what I'm asking is if someone really really really really really kind can write down the whole lyrics. I know, it will take much time, but you are actually my last resource.

What I can do to thank you is putting your website's link in mine... Not much, but it has PR4, and could enhnace visits a bit...

Thanks in advance,
AndreONEz.

AndreONEz
  • AndreONEz

MSX FM Listener

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for the help! wink.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:31 PM Edited by cidamelo, 18 September 2010 - 12:33 PM.

Hi friend, I like the MSX FM very much, but I have the same problem as you tounge.gif . I'm not good in English, and I don't understand nothing cry.gif !! Have you search the lyrics in internet? Maybe there's alien.gif Oh, now that I read, You want the MC lyrics..... I really don't know, let's hope someone good in English could answer us sad.gif

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

most of the words are really hard to understand. I've been on drum & bass party once (DJ Andy C and MC GQ @ Spirit Of Burgas, Bulgaria 2010) but there I didn't have any problem with understanding MC GQ's lyrics. But the MSX FM lyrics are hard to listen.

AndreONEz
  • AndreONEz

MSX FM Listener

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:00 PM Edited by AndreONEz, 18 September 2010 - 06:49 PM.

Yeah, that's the problem... You two are Brazilian and Bulgarian, and I'm Italian..... We'd need to get a response from a guy who has English as primary language....... sad.gif

kelvsere
  • kelvsere

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

101 msx fm at your manor some of liberty citys finest , msx fm , drums and the bass , , go out to home grown style , some of the uks finest turn up the dial , 101.1 never come late , yea say hi to the dj real dub plate , 4 real we dont mess about for real its like this , popin at liberty respresent your manor your stage big up youyr crew msx is passing through , woh gosh , a lot of mercey AO , the truth about the decs now il let you know , let the dark side flow , msf done tare it down , yea goes out to sshear kahn on the fone line , yea your time rude boy big us up at the liberty city massive , across the air waves show your apriciation , sounf of the 101msx fm hold till im done , time code on the sterio , 101.1 is the business , rent the track rude boy , i can not destroy , hunters modulators ant no cheaters , got that for real , hold tight the fone line crew on the bed , 077477 get you through to the msx crew . lisen to the sound , yea for real its a treal torrper yea its a time code killing , yea all we got to do is bring the atmosphere , do what i do do what i say them a do what i say a a mc that do what i doah , jump around on the floor , all of us time code oare evil , yea unstopable 101.1 libery hi checkers , hold tight the all money shadow crew , shout out to the dad out to terry , at boobyseller.com , anouloug digital mono sterio mono i dont care msx is a hard act to follow , now gime tiss tune and lisen 2 it with me , and bury the mc , lisen to it from the air from the 93 j dog clear , to the dadies round here , were you from the south and the west the crew that sounds the best mxfm no contest , yea i feel the preasure of a break down hear this , yea the time , were teearing them up tearing them up now , lisen , were you from a little town .

could go on devil.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users