• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic
Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Can someone help me ? I got a crack fix and if I wanna load a mission or add a name to a checkpoint , a LOT of random numbers would appear ( 856718658168) and I can't see anything because numbers are spreading all over , I got another crack and it crashes , the only crack that would work makes those annoying numbers appear ...

Crack? Sorry, but this forum doesn't support piracy. Buy the game and try again.

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

GTA:SA Movie Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

Can someone help me ? I got a crack fix and if I wanna load a mission or add a name to a checkpoint , a LOT of random numbers would appear ( 856718658168) and I can't see anything because numbers are spreading all over , I got another crack and it crashes , the only crack that would work makes those annoying numbers appear ...

Crack? Sorry, but this forum doesn't support piracy. Buy the game and try again.

Yeah dude I bought the game and installed it with the original CD but I had to download a crack because it would not allow mods/DYOM/Camhack and I downloaded one just to fix it .

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yeah dude I bought the game and installed it with the original CD but I had to download a crack because it would not allow mods/DYOM/Camhack and I downloaded one just to fix it .

I don't know honestly. I have licensed version of the game, everything works perfectly fine.

Rendy Specter
  • Rendy Specter

DYOM designer/user

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

I used dyom 7.02 and I got this:

1.health bar glitch(setting player health 200 but in mission gameplay 150)

2.Objective actor cannot get out from his/her car

3.Actor(Friend or Neutral)Somehow going to any dead body in front of the actor

4.Once setting No cars peds only then i setting it back to normal traffic it won't change into normal traffic(Normal ped/cars) 

• Martin_GDF likes this

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

I used dyom 7.02 and I got this:

1.health bar glitch(setting player health 200 but in mission gameplay 150)

2.Objective actor cannot get out from his/her car

3.Actor(Friend or Neutral)Somehow going to any dead body in front of the actor

4.Once setting No cars peds only then i setting it back to normal traffic it won't change into normal traffic(Normal ped/cars) 

1. Sometime I get this kind of bug too, but it doesn't matter because in the next part I teleport to "other" player and get my 200 health

2. It's because you set the actor to "Enter/Sit in Nearest Car" but you don't set them to follow you. Just edit the actor and it'll be fixed

3. This is because the actor "act" as a normal ped so they act just like peds you see in SA. Seeing dead body, dodge incoming car, shake their hand after kill somebody, watch/run from a gunfight, etc. Just punch him/her and they'll stop their recent stupid activity

4. Maybe because you spawn too much car at first so to make game still work normally DYOM put a limit on car, so DYOM doesn't spawn cars in traffic because too much car already spawn. Hide those cars may solve the problem

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

I'll unpin and lock this topic, so we can continue to report bugs and glitches in the report topic for the latest version, instead of spread over several topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users